All Comments on 'Savannah's Hypnotic Socks Pt. 26'

by Fibaro

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
FibaroFibaroalmost 4 years agoAuthor
You can find me on Patreon for more

Hello everyone,

I'm going to use this oportunity for a shameless plug in,but if you want to help me and my stories you can support me on Patreon. On there I post a minimum of 4 story parts a month, one which can be voted for each month. I also post up to 4 comissioned artworks a year. In reality I post more like 6 or even more story parts each month.

It's thanks to my Patreon that I've been able to incease my upload speed on here to 3 parts a month. If you can't or don't want to support me on Patreon everything there will eventually be posted for free. It'll just take longer. https://www.patreon.com/Fibaro

Kindest regards,

Fibaro

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Two Scenarios

Scenario one ... Mona will approach Roxy and in a completely shocked position ask Roxy what the fuck she was doing in changing her appearance to be SavannaMonah's submissive slave in dressing way out of character to please her Mistress. Mona will look at the black women and tell them to fuck off and grabs Roxy's hand to pull her out of this difficult situation only to have Savannah order Roxy to start kissing Mona and the black girls surround the rapturous couple.as the group moves on.

Scenario two, Mona tells friends to be prepared to dial 911 and successfully pulls Roxy away as her friends push away the thuggish black group. Police arrive and arrest Savannah and her girls. Roxy hospitalized and sent to a psych faculty.

Which is the more realistic scenario?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I did not find this as good as your previous chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
AAA

Where is the next chapter

cnsualsu1cnsualsu120 days ago

if sav's friends are ugly it wil be great!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFibaro@Fibaro
Hello everyone, I'm Fibaro, a hobbyist smut writer. When you read my stories, you will see that the recurring theme is humiliation. I have a wide variety of kinks I love and like to write about, but in the end they all circle back to the theme of humiliation. Three of my oth...