Savannah's Hypnotic Socks Pt. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,352 Followers

Last but not least Alisa stepped in for a hug as well. Her hug was more like a formality, a friendly gesture. Not the tight squeeze Amber had given her, or the double intentions with which Shawna and Kiana had hugged her.

"Alright, I think we should be on our way to class now girls." Savannah said grabbing Roxy's hand and pulling her along. The rest of the group quickly followed with Kiana and Shawna staying as close to Roxy as they possibly could. Making now secret of the fact that they were checking her out as she walked with a pronounced wiggle caused by the fat butt plug stuck up her ass.

What stunned Roxy was that the girls seemed in no hurry to get to class at all. Class had already started so they were already to late and still they didn't take the shortest route or even quickened their pace at all. Instead they stopped at a coffee shop slightly out of the way. Only once everyone including Roxy had a coffee did they head straight to class.

It was strange to Roxy who had always done her best to keep her grades up that there were people who seemed to care so little about class. Hell they didn't care to be on time and earlier they had discussed skipping class for a day like it was the most normal thing in the world.

The closer they got to the aula their class took place in the more nervous Roxy grew. For one this would be the first time she was really late. She had known Savannah to be late a lot though, so she knew the professor didn't care that much. She had never made a remark on it at least. What she mainly worried about was the fact that all eyes including her friends' eyes would be on them when they entered.

Surely it would raise a lot of questions from anyone in their class. Questions that wouldn't be able to be answered until after class. In this case she feared the speculations during the duration of their class would only make her friends opinions and thoughts about what was going on worse. Strange as it was she way preferred avoiding her friends altogether to hang with Savannah's friends instead. She had been nervous about the introduction all weekend long.

Unlike Savannah's friends however she knew her own friends rather well and she knew for certain that none of them would be anywhere near as accepting as Savannah's friends were. They were all too judgemental for that. It honestly made her doubt the doubt the value of her own group of friends. Could you really call someone who couldn't accept you for who you are a friend?

Of course those were still only speculations on her part. They hadn't arrived in class just yet and none of her friends knew so far. Maybe she was worrying about nothing, maybe it would all go way better than expected just like meeting Savannah's friends had been better than expected. She had her doubts, but wouldn't know for sure until the moment arrived.

Approaching the door to the aula Roxy's heart was beating like crazy. With Savannah holding her hand and Savannah's friends behind them there was just no backing out. As Savannah opened the door Roxy was reluctantly dragged in, her worst fear had become reality as the slight animated noise in the aula fell dead silent, only the talk of the professor was heard as all eyes turned towards them.

Everyone was looking on curiously at the strange sight in front of them. Everyone but Roxy's friends who were sitting somewhere at the front and were all looking positively shocked. To make matters worse Savannah once again grabbed her chin and gave her a deep tongue twisting kiss right in front of the whole class. If anyone would have had questions as to why they walked in hand in hand those would certainly be erased now.

Looking up Savannah enjoyed seeing the many shocked faces. Most of all she loved seeing the sheer embarrassment on Roxy's face as she realised there was no going back now. Everyone knew she and Savannah were a couple now and that just couldn't be undone. People had also clearly noticed that Savannah took a firm lead in their relationship.

After the Kiss Savannah moved to the last row of seats in the aula, pulling Roxy along and sitting down. With Savannah's friends being right behind them there was no way she could get out of this row. She was glad to sit down though. Now far less people could actually see them and so the attention turned back to the professor. The idle chatter was louder than usual though and Roxy was certain everyone was discussing what they had just witnessed.

Sitting down it was Shawna's turn to smirk triumphantly to Kiana as she had managed to sit right next to Roxy, fully exploiting the opportunity by sitting a little too close for comfort. She restrained herself from doing any more than just that for now since she knew Savannah wouldn't really like it. She didn't like having to ask permission to anyone, but after she saw what it had gotten Kiana it might be worth a try.

While sitting down removed the spotlight from her for now Roxy's embarrassment didn't calm down in the slightest. She just knew her friends must be coming up with all kinds of theories as to what they had just witnessed. They might not be able to come to her right now, but as soon as class ended they surely would come to see her and she dreaded what they would say.

Savannah only added to that embarrassment when she suddenly stroked her hair out of the way and lowered her lips to her neck. A soft tingle ran up Roxy's spine as she felt Savannah's warm lips contact the skin of her neck, but that soon changed into a slight groan as she felt a nearly painful amount of suction being applied.

Pulling back Savannah couldn't help but smirk. As she witnessed the skin she had just sucked turning bright blue. While all she really needed was a loyal, obedient girlfriend who answered all of her perversions having a white girl as a girlfriend sure had an added bonus she hadn't considered before. A white girl was just that much more enjoyable to spank, embarrass and give hickey, not only for the social taboo that hung around interracial relationships, but also just because their skin coloured so clearly with whatever you did.

The big very visible hickey for one would certainly do nicely as an added mark of her ownership on her girlfriend, and it would make Roxy's meeting with her friends which was bound to happen after class that much more interesting.

It didn't take long for Roxy's phone to start vibrating as she got one message from her friends aft the other. She didn't even read the messages, dreading what they would say so she decided to turn off her phone instead. Besides messages could be misinterpreted and only arouse more speculation on her friends' part. No matter how much she dreaded it, she would have to do this one face to face.

She had kept her friends in the dark about this for far too long already. They had noticed her strange behaviour, not coming for parties, never seeing her after school again, but Roxy had always made up an excuse. Now there would be no more excuses though. She would have to come clean about what was going on and she didn't like it one bit. It was the least she owned her friends though after making excuses for so long.

As her mind raced over all the possible questions and even insults, she might get and the reactions she would give. She wasn't paying any actual attention to what the professor was saying. She picked up as much of the subject as she would have picked up if she just skipped class altogether. Right now she was really regretting not being able to do just that.

Not that avoiding today would have done her any good. She would have to come clean sooner or later and maybe it would be best to get it over with as soon as possible. She had heard of people who lived with great dark secrets for a long time who were actually relieved when they could finally confess them. Well those were mainly wanted murderers who had been on the run for years and finally got arrested, but she certainly hoped she would feel that relief as well.

After all she was just a perv, but she didn't harm anyone with what she did, so surely it wouldn't be that bad to confess right? She didn't know, she couldn't. Not until the moment was there and waiting for it was pure agony.

God on top of overtly nervous she was also very horny and she would be stuck with it until she could go back to their dorm with Savannah. God she was looking forward to finding out just how smelly Savannah's feet had gotten over the course of the day. Maybe Savannah would allow her to masturbate right when she took off her shoes, or maybe she would get another one of those amazing ass fuckings.

For the entire duration of the class Roxy's mind was going back and forth from intense dread and worst-case scenarios. To horny daydreams and ways, she could serve Savannah while getting to get off in the process.

Soon the class drew to a close however and while everyone was packing their bags the moment Roxy had been dreading all along suddenly became very real. She spotted a group of her friends heading right towards her, lead by Mona who she had long considered to be her best friend.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,352 Followers
12