Savannah's Hypnotic Socks Pt. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhm Madison, I think it's best if you put your clothes back on." Savannah said smiling as she had to point it out. Watching Madison walk out naked sure might have been fun, but she wanted the girl to end up with Leila, and not in jail.

Once Madison had finally put on her clothes and waddled out like a sex starved zombie Savannah made that call to Leila, explaining the situation shortly and asking to stop by. Just like she had expected Leila was really excited over the prospect of welcoming the girls. Putting the phone down it was finally time to go give Roxy that fucking she had promised.


Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A better way to punish Emelia, Mona and Madison would be for Savannah to call one of her black women to come pick them up and take them to their house for discipline.

Savannah and Roxy cut off sleeves fr their shirts and keep bras and panties to be thrown in trash. The girls told to kneel on floor with hands on head kept up higher with flyswatter slapping arms upwards. Thirsty they feel but no water given. Their black friends come and make the three girls get up and apologize profusely with Mona and Madison getting spanked and made to apologize again as their asses get reddening. Roxy whispers that Emelia is the only one to be truly sincerely sorry yet needs to embrace the black culture more than the others. They are handcuffed transported on a van with mouths taped shut.

There is a hamburger/hot dog grill taking place at their house. Mona and Madison are hung to be spanked with clothing stripped off. They are surprised that Emelia is not there with them and see her very friendly with the black people and Savannah and Roxy are there as well.

Their asses feel the fear of being whipped as their bellies crave hot dogs and cheeseburgers. Roxy asks Emelia if Madison and Mona deserve hot dogs and cheeseburgers and she says no! Emelia is handed a plate with supper which makes Madison and Mona more hungry as they beg to be fed through taped mouths blocking what they want to say.

The whip cracks down on shoulders and asses as they try to scream through taped mouths.

Mona, given a chance to be released, says yes and is made to apologize to Roxy who slaps her face before she breaks down and apologizes more profusely. She is taken to pleasurize guests.

Madison is left tied up as others touch her back and spank ass. Roxy adds paw prints on her reddening ass.

Emelia becomes the social hound trying to cultivate faithful support only to have her plate knocked away and taken to kitchen to clean up the messes. She disowns both Madison and Mona and is still given a hard spanking. Black women want to discipline her before she gives her soul to them. Savannah gives her to them

Madison and Mona are put hard to work making amends to angry black women as their men stay away. Savannah gives them away to another black woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Leila welcomes Emelia , Mona and Madison to her house at different times they arrive. For each girl, she requires them to kneel fully clothed and tearfully create sincere apologies for being so racist to Samantha and humiliating friend Roxy. The apologies become very detailed and each girl has to clearly state and accept their misbehavior with face slapping on their reddening cheeks as they tearfully beg for forgiveness under knees suffering painfully before Leila makes her drop their pants and panties before spanking their reddening ass cheeks and pussy. Pulled by a leash affixed to neck, the girl walks on all fours while getting ass spanked. She is made to strip off blouse and unhook bra while getting breasts slapped before being pushed down on floor to bet pants and panties removed from hips then made to stand in wall corner with hands on top of head.

With all girls lined up standing, Leila makes them turn around and show their hairy pussies. She makes each girl shave off the hair and apply lubricant to each one's pussy.

Savannah and Roxy come over to visit Leila and she has Mona, Madison and Emilia kneeling naked on floor with Cheshire cat smiles a mile wide with reddening cheeks belying their humiliating shame.

Leila makes each girl stand to profusely apologize to Savannah and Roxy who have rejected their apologies and Leila makes them apologize more profusely kneeling while getting their broad shoulders slapped until they are crying profusely and accept the discipline.

Roxy gets to choose to spank Mona and Emelia while berating them and making them pay homage to her pussy.

Madison kneels with hands on head knowing that it will be Savannah who will spank her. She crawls over to Savannah, climbs up and drapes her belly over Savannah's thick legs as her white ass cheeks are slowly massaged as perspiration drips on face as she starts sweating. Savannah teases Madison and even offers her no spanking before Roxy makes her sincerely apologize for all the hurt before nodding head once and Savannah starts spanking both her reddening ass cheeks and pussy!

Roxy brings over a black dildo given her as a birthday gift as the three girls start shaking heads negatively. Savannah let's Roxy decide between Mona and Emelia and Roxy gives Emelia the dildo to suck off. Leila makes Emelia do a very thorough job licking it while warning her she may be fucked with it.

Roxy takes the proffered dildo from Emelia kneeling next to Monica as Roxy compares both girls behaviors and says that Emelia was very nice and respectful to her yet still had a touch of racism that must be excised from her soul. She looks at Mona and makes a surprise revelation that Mona hated both black men and women and made fun of them on welfare. Mona vehemently denies with an angry red face that she was racist and added she had been friends with a black woman until Leila walked over and started slapping Mona.

When things quieted down, Leila in a very soft tone, explained to Mona that she has to be disciplined by Roxy and she crawls over to profusely apologize to Roxy and makes her crawl to bedroom to be fucked in the missionary position by Roxy.

Leila gives her the good news from Roxy that she will be kept a virgin like Roxy is.

Mona lies on all fours to be fucked by Roxy as Emelia takes charge of making sure Mona takes her medicine.

Finally, Samantha announces Madison is next as she tearfully crawls to bedroom with Emelia helping her set up missionary for Samantha to give her a royal fucking. All her holes are fucked as she cries in pain before submissionly accepts Savannah as her Mistress.

Roxy and Savannah plan to introduce the three girls to BBC and eventual pregnancy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brilliant Creativity

You mischievous little devil, you! I've never imagined such an ingenious way to get revenge! This chapter was more funny than anything, but really well done.

FibaroFibaroover 3 years agoAuthor

I was a day late with uploading it for aproval so I think it should be here tomorrow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
...

Where is part 29 ??

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Hypnotic Hosiery: A Professor Falls A coed uses nylon feet to turn her Professor into a lez pet.in Mind Control
Teaching Teacher A teacher is blackmailed by her lesbian student.in BDSM
Forced Lesbian Stepsister Extremely anti-gay girl turned by lesbian stepsister.in Lesbian Sex
By Their Covers Jenny is hypnotized into becoming a lesbian.in Mind Control
All White School BLACKED In 1970, a black teen turns white racist principal.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories