Savannah's Hypnotic Socks Pt. 30

Story Info
Roxy asks one of Savannah's friends for help.
5.7k words
4.81
9.8k
6

Part 30 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,349 Followers

Chapter 36

On her way back to her dorm Roxy was smiling broadly. She still couldn't believe she had done it. She had really done it and most surprisingly Savannah had been right apparently. Ms. Haver did have a crush on her and some fantasies of her own. All in all it hadn't even been all that hard to convince her to get her panties and eat her pussy.

Skipping he way back to the dorm Roxy didn't even care that the panties could be seen in her fist. She was just to excited to go and show her prize to Savannah. Making her way up to their door she knocked since Savannah had taken the key.

Upon opening the door Savannah sternly looked down on her girlfriend, to be honest she was expecting Roxy to have chickened out. When she spotted Roxy's smile however her own expression changed into a broad smile as well.

"Here you are Goddess, the panties you asked for, freshly acquired from Ms. Haver herself. Now I would like to apologise for not believing you. Ms. Haver did indeed turn out to have a crush on me and judging by how easy it was to get her to give those panties I would say she certainly had a few naughty fantasies as well." Roxy boasted as she handed her trophy over.

Walking in past her Goddess she excitedly recounted what had happened. "At first she even just wanted to give them to me, just like that. Of course I couldn't let that happen. I insisted that I would feel bad just to rob her of her panties if I couldn't give her at least an orgasm in return. I kind of wanted to see if she would give in to that as well and she did without any more convincing. After all I need to get some more practice right? You have said so yourself. If I want to become the best pussy muncher there is I would need to eat more different pussies than just yours and judging from how fast she came I'm really getting good." Roxy recounted.

"Of course getting to her pussy and her panties required a bit of work since she was wearing pantyhose. I first needed to take those off and I kind of was unable to keep myself from stealing a sniff. I also told her that if she wore stockings on my next visit to the store I would have way quicker access and I might be able to give her another quick orgasm. I really wonder if she will follow trough on that, but I think she will." Roxy finished up her story.

Savannah's smile had only grown as Roxy gushed out her story. It was a pleasure to hear how she had found her confidence? Confidence as a slutty pervert. It was exactly what Savannah had hoped for and even more. Sure others might think it strange that Savannah was proud on her girlfriend for what was in fact cheating, but their relationship wasn't normal by far. In fact she loved seeing how her girlfriend was promiscuous.

"Of course you had to eat her pussy, god forbid that you would have just come home with her panties without eating her pussy or even getting a whiff of her feet. It would most certainly be a crime. You dirty little slut." Savannah said in a mocking teasing tone loving how a blush suddenly spread over Roxy's cheeks.

"I'm just messing with you Roxy, you did great and I'm so very proud of you. Although if you're honest you have to admit that you are a slut, eating a woman twice your age's pussy while she's on the job." Savannah teased as she pulled Roxy in a tight hug.

The blush stayed strong on Roxy's cheeks, but smile appeared alongside it. "True, I might be a little slut, but I'm your little slut and I wouldn't have it any other way." She replied, hugging Savannah a little tighter. Showing affection like this especially towards Roxy was still new to Savannah but she liked it. She didn't despise Roxy anymore like she had in the beginning. The fact that she could love the girl now instead of just toying with her made her into an even better girlfriend than the perfect girlfriend she had planned to mould her in.

"That you definitely are my little slut. Now let's get going so we can still make class. We can grab a bite to eat on the way, my treat." Savannah said seeing a certain reluctance in Roxy's eyes. It was probably because that collar was still locked around her neck, but Savannah didn't plan to take it off this time. After showing everyone Roxy was her girlfriend yesterday she wanted the world to know the kind of relationship they were in today. Besides, her friends already knew. Helena Roxy's supportive friend already knew and the others wouldn't bother them anymore.

Although a bit reluctant Roxy didn't protest as Savannah took her hand and guided her out the door. She just hoped that Savannah was right and her old friends who had made trouble yesterday, wouldn't bother her anymore.

Walking around on campus caused a lot of stares, giggles and whispers, just like it had caused yesterday. Not all that surprising as the collar had only made Roxy's look even more prone to gossiping, especially since it was too heavy to pass as a choker. It was slightly embarrassing for sure, but it didn't bother Roxy as much as it had anymore. She felt way more secure at Savannah's side after she had stood up for her big time.

Appart from the continuous stares and giggles not much happened as the girls grabbed a sandwich before heading to class ready to meet Savannah's friends. Roxy actually looked forward to seeing the somewhat crazy bunch again. Her worries and embarrassment over her perversions had distanced her from her own friends long before she came out as Savannah's girlfriend. Meeting with Savannah's friends however gave her a sense of belonging again. So what if it was a somewhat strange bunch. It felt great to be accepted for who she was.

"Aaah Roxy, how are you today?!" Kiana said excitedly the moment she spotted her and Savannah approaching. She marched right over and pulled Roxy in a tight hug, letting one hand slide down to the girl's ass before going right back up before Savannah could slap it away.

Pulling back slightly Kiana looked right at the girl's collar. "My my, what a pretty collar you're wearing. It suits you so well, maybe I should get one for Shawna as well." Kiana said with a smile once more hinting that she and Shawna had something going at least, was it something like Roxy and Savannah had Roxy wondered? If so then Roxy would have expected Shawna to be Domme.

"Fuck off Kiana, there is no way I'm ever wearing a collar for you or anyone for that matter. I'm not your bitch so watch what you're saying or you'll wake up with one locked around your neck. We all know how deep a sleeper you are, so there's no way you would wake up until it's too late." Shawna threw back instantly dispelling the idea that the two had a Domme sub relationship going.

"Alright alright, I was just kidding. I simply noticed how pretty it looked on Roxy and I wondered how much more gorgeous it would make you look that's all. So let just keep those collars for our playdates okay?" Kiana asked giving in while still holding a now slightly amused yet somewhat embarrassed Roxy. Savannah's friends definitely were weird, but in a fun way. Hell her friends would rarely go in detail about boyfriends, let alone collars and such.

"I think that's a wise choice, now get away from Roxy cause there are others who want to give her a proper greeting as well." Shawna said teasingly waiting for Kiana to step back so she could give Roxy a tight hug herself, feeling the girl up a little as she did so.

"Good thing Savannah is my girlfriend, she's way better at hugging than the two of you and when she tries to grope she goes for it instead of half assing it." Roxy said somewhat shocked at her own words, being more comfortable with the situation she had become more daring as well and it showed. Everyone had a good laugh at her remark except for Shawna and Kiana who stood there somewhat taken a back, not expecting the previously timid girl to speak up like that.

"Savannah, I think your pet needs a proper spanking, putting us on the spot like that Is unheard off. Please if you would allow me I would be glad to unburden you of that task." Shawna spoke up in jest. Although if she got a chance to spank Roxy she wouldn't say no.

"That's your opinion maybe, I think Roxy did very well, as she rightfully pointed out I'm better at hugging and groping. As far as I know you didn't ask permission to shamelessly grope my perfect girlfriend. So if anyone should get spanked it should be you." Savannah retorted with a smile sending another wave of laughter through the group, Shawna and Kiana joined in as well this time.

"I volunteer to give her that spanking cause you're right she does deserve one." Kiana replied eagerly throwing a smirk Shawna's way as she did.

It backfired completely when Savannah interrupted the slight teasing between her two friends to say. "Oh Kiana, I don't think you're in any position to do so, after all you deserve to be spanked just as much as Shawna, after all Roxy was talking about the both of you."

This only brought another round of laughter until Amber spoke up. "This is great and all girls, but I really think that we should be headed to class now. Otherwise we might as well go back home. Either way I think we can settle this discussion tomorrow." She said with a glint in her eye.

Roxy was still nervous about what tomorrow would bring, it really seemed like it was a big deal, a deal everyone seemed to know the details of except for her. Whatever tomorrow would bring, Roxy was nearly certain that it would be perverted. She was both afraid and excited about what would happen. One thing was certain though she simply couldn't disappoint Savannah.

The girls all seemed to agree and just like that they made it to class together. Just like always they came in a little after the professor had already started the lecture and as usual they took their place in the backrow. Roxy spotted her friends sitting near the front, although they were with considerably less. Emelia, Madison and Mona, the girls who had given her such a hard time yesterday didn't seem to be present.

Her other friends threw her a quick glance, but then turned back to their own business. They seemed to distance themselves a little from her which was their full right. In fact Roxy preferred it as she had came to realise her old friends hadn't really been friends after all. Helena was the only one who had stuck up for her and she was also the only one who kept stealing glances back at them, looking slightly embarrassed as she did. Not all that surprising given how Savannah had seen through her yesterday, especially now that she was wearing that collar to class.

"Look Roxy, I think you have a real fan. That Helena really is a nice girl, I think it's a bit of a pity however that she can't just let go and be her real self like you can. I know she said yesterday that she would be honoured to come to our party tomorrow, but I think she has second thoughts, being too nervous to admit her true feelings." Savannah whispered in Roxy's ear.

"Now I want you to do Helena a favour just like she did us a favour by warning us yesterday. I want you to go talk to her after class and convince her to come to the party. I think once she realises no one there will judge her she will finally be able to let go a little. What do you say, do you want to help your friend out?" Savannah finished.

"Yes, I mean you could be right, I mean I don't know what exactly you have planned for tomorrow, but aren't you afraid it might be too much for her? I really don't want to lose my only true remaining friend. I mean it can be good to see it's okay to let go, but please promise me that you won't push her too much." Roxy whispered back a little worried.

"I promise I won't push her too far if that's what you're worried about. She will need a little pushing though I'm afraid, but I won't force her into anything she doesn't want to be in and that's a promise." Savannah replied confidently, she would love to just force the girl to admit to her curiosity, but she didn't want to screw this up for Roxy. Besides, in an atmosphere like what she had planned for tomorrow It might not even be necessary to do so to convince her to break loose.

The remainder of class was rather uneventful for Roxy, Savannah did keep her hand on the girl's thigh at all times, sometimes cheekily sliding up and touching her pussy in the middle of class which got Roxy blushing for sure, but under the relative safety of the desks she wasn't all that worried.

"Hey Helena, can I please talk to you a moment after class? I would like to discuss that party Savannah invited you to yesterday." Roxy send to her friend in a quick text, not all that comfortable to really move to her old friends while wearing her collar, even if they seemed to mind their own business.

"Sure thing Roxanne, I'll come to you after class." Helena sent back with a blush. It was a shorter answer than Roxy had hoped for, she couldn't derive even the slightest hint of how Helena was feeling about that invite from it.

After the confirmation text Roxy leaned over Savannah's desk to address Amber who was sitting right next to her girlfriend. "Hey Amber, can I please ask you a favour? Yesterday we invited one of my friends to the party tomorrow, don't worry it isn't one of those rude ones. In fact she is really nice. The thing is she is a bit shy, and rather nervous about this whole party. We're afraid she might get cold feet as all of this is very very new to her, so I'm going to have a talk with her after class. Now I was wondering if maybe I could introduce her to you, so she at least would know someone else than me, and if you could maybe go over to her place tomorrow to attend the party together. I know it's a lot to ask, but I think that maybe if she doesn't have to come all alone to a party where she knows almost no one that she'll be more likely to show up."

Both Savannah and Amber where caught slightly of guard by Roxy's question, but savannah had to admit that it was a great idea. Amber hadn't been very lucky when it came to relationships, in fact she never really had a relationship to speak off, she wasn't the most attractive girl and way too sweet for the people she met. Introducing her to Helena might be ideal, although sweet Amber certainly had a dominant side and Helena who seemed rather sweet herself could definitely flourish with a sweet but dominant hand. It might be exactly what the girl would need to get more comfortable about her curiosity.

"Uhm yeah sure, I can do that. I'll stick around after class to meet your friend. I'd be glad to help." Amber said a bit confused not having had the best experience with Roxy's friends, but now that Roxy was part of the group she certainly wanted to help her out.

"Thanks, You're the best." Roxy said really happy, she knew this would help Helena to make the step to come to the party. She had asked Amber specifically cause she knew if she asked either Shawna or Kiana they would have agreed but had completely different intentions than just accompanying Helena. They'd probably come on way too strong and scare Helena off rather than convince her. Alisa would have been a viable candidate as well, but Amber was just better suited in Roxy's mind.

"I'll be heading back to our dorm after class and I'll make sure Kiana and Shawna come along with me so you can have that talk in peace." Savannah said, obviously having made the same connection that Shawna and Kiana would probably just be out for a new conquest.

With that said Savannah leaned to Amber and whispered in her ear. "I swear that girl Roxy is talking about is really nice like Roxy claims. She came to warn us yesterday about a squad of her friends approaching so we were prepared. She had come in during a little playtime of ours though and I instantly noticed she was at least somewhat curious. I bet all she needs is some gentle guidance. I kind of wanted to push her a little to get her to open up about her secret desires tomorrow, but I think Roxy's idea is even better I know you and I bet you and her would make a perfect match."

After planting that idea in Ambers head Savannah leaned over to Roxy and whispered into her girlfriend's ear. "That was a great idea of you Roxy, I do have another task for you though. I would love you to surprise Amber and offer her a big thank you for helping. How you do it is up to you, but I want Amber to be very happy about it, do you think you can make that happen?"

A slight smile spread across Roxy's face, to be honest she loved the idea, it excited her a whole lot and after the task with Ms. Haver she had really gotten a taste for it. "I'll see what I can do." She whispered back excitedly.

The remainder of class passed by rather quickly and as they got out of their seats Helena was already coming up to them with a nervous red face. It caught Savannah a little off guard as she now needed to hurry to get Shawna and Kiana out of here. "Hey you two, follow along for a minute, I still have a slight score to settle with the two of you and well it would be a shame if I had to settle this tomorrow, and kick you out of our party if we couldn't come to an agreement then." Savannah shouted to the pair instantly grabbing their attention as they looked quite shocked and surprised.

It was the exact effect Savannah had been hoping for, she knew neither of them would want to fuck up their chance to come to the party tomorrow and have some fun with Roxy. She didn't actually have a score to settle, but she would warn them about Roxy's friend who would be coming and to not screw things up. She would just explain to them that she needed them out there for a moment because she was certain that they would have screwed it up otherwise.

While Savannah escorted Kiana and Shawna out with Alisa simply following along Amber and Roxy remained behind as a few seconds later they were joined by an obviously nervous Helena. "Hey Helena, how are you today? I would like to thank you again for warning us yesterday, I just wonder what happened to Mona, Madison and Emelia." Roxy said catching Helena slightly off-guard when she gave the girl a tight hug.

"Y...you don't know? Oh well they posted on their social media that they have decided to change schools after it was pointed out to them that their racist and rude behaviour was intolerable, but that luckily they were offered the chance to keep the honour to themselves and change schools instead of taking it up with the dean." Helena explained.

"Oh, that's kind of harsh, I didn't know since I really couldn't handle another such confrontation and Savannah offered to handle it for me." Roxy explained feeling slightly sorry for her old friends, but not too much, they did kind of deserve it.

"Yeah, a bit harsh, but I don't know what else they must have thrown at Savannah yesterday, they seemed rather set on being even ruder than they had been in class. All in all I think it's for the best, to be honest after they showed their true colours like that I didn't really want hang out with them anymore to begin with and acting like that they really had it coming. I actually think it's rather nice of Savannah to offer them a clean way out instead of taking it up with the dean. That would have been even worse for them, especially depending on what they might have said yesterday evening." Helena said, obviously still a little uncomfortable to be talking to her friend who so obviously wore a collar.

"You're definitely right, now why I wanted to talk to you about. I would really love if you could come down to the party we are throwing tomorrow, the invitation yesterday was uhm maybe a bit rushed and a bit awkward, but it would mean a lot to me if you could be there. This here is Amber, she will be coming as well. She really is one of the nicest and sweetest girls around. She has offered to accompany you to the party so you don't have to come there alone so maybe it could be a little less awkward you know." Roxy said pointing to Amber who gave Helena a friendly wave and walked in to give the girl a hug as well.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,349 Followers
12