Savannah's Hypnotic Socks Pt. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, I'm Amber, pleased to meet you, you're Helena right? I'll be glad to accompany you, but only if you're okay with that. I know it can be a bit scary especially give how kind of unorthodox Roxy and Savannah's relationship is. It will be a ton of fun though you can trust me on that." Amber offered. After what Savannah had pointed out she saw what she had meant. This girl certainly seemed curious, the way she had kept glancing at that collar in awe, she also looked so sweet and cute, Amber already liked her.

"To be honest that would be great if it's not too much trouble, I had my doubts about going cause like you said it is rather scary. I mean I think it's wonderful how Roxy can be so open about this well stuff, it really is but I don't think there's much place for me at such a coming out party. I guess I can come along though and decide for myself once I'm there. So in that regard having someone to go with would certainly help." Helena said visibly relieved.

"Great and don't you worry, you never have to do anything you don't feel good about. We can just go and see but trust me expanding your horizon's can be fun. If you just keep a bit of an open mind you might even discover some new things about you. Anyways let me give you my number so we can arrange tomorrow a bit better." Amber said kindly, slightly hinting at Helena's curiosities without pushing as they exchanged phone numbers.

"Thanks a lot Amber, I'll text you when I get home, right now I really need to go and do some studying though, but I'm looking forward to going to the party with you. Like you said, I don't have to do anything." Helena said with a smile, feeling more comfortable already as she walked off with her phone in hand.

As soon as Helena was out of sight Roxy gave Amber a tight hug before catching her off guard by planting a long kiss right on her lips. "Thank you so much Amber, you're great, I'm so happy my friend will be coming. I just hope it's not too much of a burden for you. Please if so just tell me. Either way I would like to thank you properly for staying behind with me, so why don't we go somewhere a little quieter?" Roxy asked with a wink, catching Amber off guard.

Although she was initially caught off guard Amber recuperated quickly. Unlike Ms. Haver she was quite confident she was bisexual so she had no qualms about being with a girl. She also had no one she was cheating on unlike the lady from the store and on top of that she knew about Roxy's kinky relationship so instead of being reserved she just wanted to fully enjoy this offer.

"Well I think that's a great idea Roxy, I see you have already figured out how you want to thank me? So why don't you lead the way and thank me how you had planned. Also I think you should start calling me Miss Amber from now on, not only now but all the time, I would love to see how Shawna and Kiana react when you do so in front of them." Amber instructed with an amused smirk.

Now it was Roxy's turn to be caught slightly off guard. While Amber did leave her room to do her thing she took so much more control than Ms. Haver had. Not that anyone could take less control than that, but still it surprised her that Amber had a dominant side to her.

"As you wish Miss Amber." Roxy said taking the girl's hand and leading her straight to the school's toilets where she entered the handicapped stall, locking the door behind them. It wasn't a very sexy or romantic place at all, but it allowed some privacy while remaining in a public place since she guessed neither she nor Amber wanted to get caught and expelled.

When she prompted Amber to sit down on the closed toilet lid a sudden blush appeared across Roxy's cheeks as she realised just how true statement of her being a slut was. This was the second time today she was about to give sexual favours to someone just because Savannah had told her to and worst of all was the fact that she was actually enjoying it a lot. After all she felt how soaking wet and aroused she got as she sunk down on her knees in front of Amber, planting her hands on the girl's opaque black tights covered thick thighs before slowly sliding her hands up and under Amber's navy coloured skirt.

"Roxy, just what do you think you're doing?" Amber asked looking down on the very colourfully dressed girl kneeling in front of her. The question was stern but not angry in the slightest and yet she saw a slight panic flicker up in the girl's eyes. Not that surprising given how Savannah probably was a lot harder on her.

"I... I just wanted to lick your pussy Miss Amber." Roxy stammered nervously, not knowing what she had done wrong in the slightest.

"That I see, but don't you have to ask permission to lick my pussy you eager slut?" Amber asked with a slight scold in her tone, yet her face was all smiles.

"Oh uhm yes of course Miss Amber, I'm sorry for being so stupidly eager. May I please Lick your pussy to thank you for helping me convince my friend to come to the party tomorrow?" Roxy asked with a blush, she really hadn't expected this still being in the mindset that she had to take charge like with Ms. Haver. Although Amber had said it rather friendly her scold still confronted her with the facts and she couldn't help but admit that she had indeed become an over eager slut.

After all it wasn't even like she had minded Savannah's order to thank her friend properly. In fact she looked forward to serving yet another girl much to her shame and excitement. Her train of thoughts was interrupted when Amber spoke up again. "Of course you may Roxy, but first I think a little punishment is in order, so stand up, turn your back towards me, grab onto your knees and don't move until I say you can."

With burning red cheeks Roxy carried out the order, feeling how her awfully short skirt rode up offering Amber a clear view of her butt cheeks. Her face only turned redder as Amber casually took the hem of her skirt and lifted it up to rest on her lower back exposing her naked bottom completely. "My my Roxy, the more I get to know you the more I start to realise just how much of a slut you are. Not wearing panties and that while wearing such a short skirt to class. Well it's less work for me since you were getting a bare bottom spanking either way." Amber teased as she gently stroked Roxy's smooth butt cheeks cupping a good feel of them before sliding her hand between the girl's legs, slowly trailing over her sopping wet pussy making Roxy moan and tremble on her legs as her arousal went through the roof. She had only just met Amber yesterday and now the girl was already feeling her up ready to spank her before she would get to eat her pussy.

"Such a wet little slut. Is all of that in anticipation of licking my pussy? I bet Kiana and Shawna would be mad jealous if they knew the sight and feel I have right now. Oh what I would give to see their faces." Amber said with a smirk.

"Yes Miss Amber of course it is." Roxy moaned insanely turned on, a moan that quickly turned to a yelp as Amber landed a first soft playful slap. It was soon followed by another and yet another as Amber landed five slaps across each cheek, none hard or painful even in the slightest. They were meant more to tease than anything else and judging from Roxy's loud moaning she was succeeding at that.

"Good, then now you may lick my pussy you little slut." Amber announced after what Roxy thought was only the warmup of a harsh spanking like Savannah tended to give. Not that she minded that it was already over at all. Instead she eagerly got back into position on her knees in front of Amber and now without sensually sliding her hands up the girl's thighs she eagerly went straight for the waistband of her tights and panties which she rolled down to the girl's knees as fast as she could.

With all obstacles now out of the way Roxy worked her head underneath the skirt in between Amber's thighs which seemed to be even thicker than Savannah's and that on the much smaller girl. Her pussy also felt cleanly shaven and its scent was less overpowering. Deciding to blow Amber away and test her own skill Roxy gave it her all attacking Amber's pussy with her tongue as well as she possible could.

It instantly rewarded her with a loud gasp followed by a series of rapid moans that didn't seem to stop, instead increasing as Roxy continued to work her Magic. While her encounter with Amber was wildly different than with Ms. Haver earlier the pussy eating part seemed to follow the same course as Amber Just like Ms. Haver build towards a quick and explosive orgasm, squirting all over Roxy's face who felt a deep pride at her achievement.

After all she had to be quite good at eating pussy as she managed to work Savannah to such a quick explosive orgasm, not that special since she was her girlfriend and in between her thighs was pretty much her second home. Ms. Haver wasn't all that special either given how horny she was, but now that it had happened with Amber as well that had to be a pattern which had to mean something right?

Following her usual routine Roxy eagerly lapped up any excess juices, prolonging Amber's orgasm before finally pulling her soaking wet face out from between Amber's thighs smiling up at the perplexed girl. "Thank you for allowing me to eat your pussy Miss Amber, it was a real pleasure. I hope you enjoyed it as well and I hope I can do it again some time." Roxy cheekily said.

"Ffffuuuuck! That was so fantastic, just wow! I certainly hope I can get you between my legs again sometime, I have a ton of great toys but nothing even remotely close to that tongue of yours. Savannah certainly wasn't lying when she said you were good, how the hell does she even get anywhere? If you were my girlfriend I would probably spend all day with you between my legs." Amber gushed clearly very impressed making Roxy's pride grow.

"Now I would love to reward you with my feet since I've heard you love feet, but I don't think Savannah would be happy with that so I'll guess that's for another time. In any case I'm looking forward to tomorrow more than ever. You can go now I'll just stay here for a while longer cause damn I think my legs would give away if I tried to stand now." Amber said still impressed.

"I'm so glad to hear you liked my thank you Miss Amber and I'm certainly looking forward to seeing you again. You're right though I guess I better get going. See you tomorrow." Roxy said with a big smile as she walked out not even bothering to clean her wet face.

Walking back to her dorm Roxy hoped that Savannah would follow through on her earlier promise and grant her an orgasm as well. She could really use one with how aroused she was and she thought she had definitely earned one after making Savannah, Ms. Haver and now Amber cum.


12