All Comments on 'Savannah's Hypnotic Socks Pt. 30'

by Fibaro

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
FibaroFibaroover 3 years agoAuthor

Hello everyone,

I'm going to use this oportunity for a shameless plug in,but if you want to help me and my stories you can support me on Patreon. On there I post a minimum of 6 story parts a month, one which can be voted for each month. I also post up to 4 comissioned artworks a year.

My Patreon also holds a ton of different and new stories. This story Savannah's Hypnotic Socks is also finished on there in the meantime. The finished version is available in one file on Amazon and Smashwords, but every patron who wants can send me a message and get the full story in one document for free.

It's thanks to my Patreon that I've been able to incease my upload speed on here to 3 parts a month. If you can't or don't want to support me on Patreon everything there will eventually be posted for free. It'll just take longer. https://www.patreon.com/Fibaro.

While Savannah's Hypnotic Socks is finished a new story, Wrecking the Homewrecker about a stepdaughter blackmailing her stepmother into servitude has gone online as a replacement.

Kindest regards,

Fibaro

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Can we dare think of a happy ending

Maybe Savannah is finally thinking of Roxy as a real girlfriend. After abusing Roxy for so long and leaving her bound up for hours, could Savannah actual start to have feelings for Roxy? Maybe at the end of having so much fun subjugating Roxy, she will finally release her so Roxy can get on with the rest of her life? I wonder if Roxy will really find out what happened to her rude friends and will burn Savannah's socks. Hopefully Helena will not fall too far under control of Amber and only be subjected to some humiliation. Stranger things have happened.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFibaro@Fibaro
Hello everyone, I'm Fibaro, a hobbyist smut writer. When you read my stories, you will see that the recurring theme is humiliation. I have a wide variety of kinks I love and like to write about, but in the end they all circle back to the theme of humiliation. Three of my oth...