Savannah's Torment Pt. 02

Story Info
Savannah makes a deal for relief, but with a steep price.
3.7k words
4.66
16.4k
21
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Savannah rolled over and slammed her alarm off. She stretched in her sheets and for the fifth day in a row felt the uncomfortable confines of the chastity belt around her loins. It was paired, as with every previous day, with the familiar arousal and need to touch herself. She hated it. She'd been slowly going mad as her desire built but her access was continually denied. The lesson Jenny wanted her to learn was certainly being learned. But she hated the way it was being taught.

Savannah sighed and got out of bed to get ready for her day of cleaning and tidying. Looking in the mirror as she slid her panties on she could still clearly see the belt locking away her pussy. Even her thick most modest pair couldn't cover it up. "Only three more days." She reminded herself. The extra batteries for her vibrator were on the night stand already, nothing was going to keep her away from her slit once this belt was off. She grabbed a floral skirt and simple black top to finish the outfit. A quick breakfast and she was out the door.

As she entered the large entryway of her employers house she saw a small suit case by the door. "Oh Chris must be home from his little trip last week," Savannah noted to herself. She started her regular routine for a day like today. Before long Chris came and found her, "Hey Savannah, don't bother cleaning the bedroom today. It will be uhh, occupied."

"Oh hi Chris, um sure you got it," Savannah replied, a little confused but happy for a little less work. She kept going in the kitchen which kept her busy for another hour or so. She hadn't seen Jenny all day she realized as she vacuumed the sun room. It wasn't until she happened to walk past the main bedroom that she realized where Jenny was, and what Chris had meant earlier. She heard the sound of movement from behind the door, accompanied by low moans from Jenny.

Savannah instantly felt her cheeks flush with embarrassment as she realized her employers must be having sex. She knew they did it obviously, she was just shocked that they were doing it while she was there cleaning. The moans grew louder as she stood there and while her brain knew she should just move on her pussy was tingling at the sounds. She wanted to be touched and fucked so badly. She slowly crept towards the door to listen better, envisioning herself in the room being taken. Her arousal grew and subconsciously she slipped a hand under her skirt. Only to be met with severe disappointment at remover the hard metal protector keeping her away from her wet snatch. Nevertheless she ground into her hand in the vain hope that some feeling might come through as she listened to her bosses fuck. The moans from Jenny were becoming most strangled as her breath became ragged.

"I need to see it." Savannah was shocked by her own sudden desire to watch the show. She knew it was wrong, yet her extreme horniness was winning out over logic. "What would Jenny do if she caught you?" The thought conjured memories of the brutal spanking from the other day. And yet despite herself the idea turned her on even more. She realized that in her current state of arousal even a spanking would feel great. With one hand under her shirt grouping her boobs she carefully used the other to twist the knob of the door. It turned, the couple had forgotten to lock the door. Which Savannah conceded wasn't surprising in their own home. Slowly she cracked the door open and almost gasped aloud at the sight that met her.

Jenny was on the bed, resting on her knees with her torso bent slightly forward. Her arms were pulled out and behind her and secured to the ceiling with some rope. Chris was behind her pumping into her with his thick cock. Every thrust brought a few inches of it into Savannah's line of sight and she marveled at it's girth. Jenny swayed with each thrust moaning as he drove into her, her large tits bouncing along with her. Savannah notices a thin chain running between each beautiful mound, linked at the nipples with a clamp. Jenny's hair was a matted mess as she had clearly been tied up for some time now.

The moans were loader now that the door was open a crack. Savannah was still cursing the damn chastity belt for blocking her access to relief. She felt her pussy dripping, small strands of juices were leaking on the belt as her passions grew. She desperately wanted to be where Jenny was. Letting this strong man tie her up and use her. She needed dick badly.

Jenny's moans grew in tempo as Chris picked up his pace. His hands wound through her hair and roughly pulled her head back. Her tits thrust out with the chain bobbing between them. Perspiration ran down her forehead as Chris continued his manly onslaught of her pussy. As her cries reached a crescendo her whole body convulsed. She shook as the orgasm that had been building rushed through her. Her legs quaked and she could barely support herself. Chris pulled out of her but Savannah barely noticed. Her eyes were glued to Jenny's body as it continued to shake from the orgasm. Savannah ached in need, to watch this sexy woman get to cum while she was trapped in this damn cage was more than she could take. Suddenly Jenny lifted her head and turned to look straight at Savannah through the crack in the door. She gasped and fell back. Had she been seen?

As if in answer of her silent question the door was swiftly swung open and the naked form of Chris strode into the hall before closing the door behind him. His dick was still rock hard and glistening from the juices. "Did you enjoy the show little girl?" He asked in a mocking tone, "Is that belt becoming a bit more than you bargained for?"

Savannah was shocked, embarrassed, and still had her eyes glued to his member so she could only nod and mumble, "umhuh.."

"Take off your panties. Let me see what my wife has does to you." He commanded looking down at her still sprawled out figure.

Without much hesitation, for Savannah didn't have much will power in the presence of such a fine man in her state, she lifted her ass and slid her panties down. "My my, that does look tourblesome," He cooed. The wetness leaking out of the belt was clearly visible on the insides of her thighs, "I could help you with that." He raised his left hand and savannah saw a small key hanging from a chain. The very one Jenny had put around her neck when she locked Savannah up.

Savannah squirmed up to her knees, she locked eyes with Chris, "Please.." she breathed.

"If. You help me.. with this," And his eyes trailed down to his still hard dick.

Savannah's eyes followed his and she knew what he wanted. Not only did she desperately need release but she also wanted him too. Without a second though she hopped forward and took his whole dick into her mouth. She bobbed up and down using her tongue to clean the mixture of juices off him. It tasted heavenly and her arousal grew even higher. She knew she was tasting Jenny too, her boss who was still tied up on the other side of the door. That thought excited her, taking that woman's husband deep into her mouth. Chris suddenly grabbed her hair, winding up a fistful he started to move her a little faster and a little deeper. Saliva dripped out of her mouth and ran down her chin as she slobbered on his delicious cock. He started to groan and she knew she was doing it right. "Just a little more, god this is hot," she thought, "A little more and He'll let me out of this damn belt." She wanted to make him burst. She needed to feel him cum.

Abruptly Chris pushed her head back and pulled out of her mouth. Savannah looked up disappointed, she was sure he was close to the edge. "Please," she all but begged, and ripped her shirt off to expose herself further, "Cum on me, let me finish you." Her boss thought for only a second before quickly inserting himself back into her mouth. His dick throbbed as she took almost his whole length into her throat. She worked her tongue over his head every time he pulled back and relaxed her throat when he thrust forward so he could feel the full wetness of her cavity. It wasn't long before he groaned long and pushed himself all the into her mouth. His hard member twitched and she felt his warm seed flow into her throat. She eagerly swallowed trying to milk all of him. But he pulled out and sprayed his cum onto her face and chest. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth to catch what she could.

His orgasm ended quickly and Savannah knelt there covered with ropes of cum. Her cheeks and chest were well coated. It dripped down between her boobs and she knew her black bra would never lose the cum stains from today. Chris looked down at her, the look of desire still twinkling in his eyes. "Well you certainly held up your end of the bargain," He smiled at her, "Guess I should help you out now."

"Oh yes please," Savannah begged. She didn't think she had ever been this horny in her life.

"Hmm ok, come with me then." With that he again grabbed her hair and started to walk down the hall. She had to crawl quickly to keep up with him. It was pretty humiliating to be crawling behind her employer like a dog, but in her current state she would do just about anything to get release. They made their way to the sitting room. Chris quickly pushed a coffee table out of the way and had Savannah stand in its place, "Up here. Take off your skirt, and that messy bra while you're at it." She was naked before he could add anything else. Suddenly she felt rope wrapping around her wrists. She hadn't seen him grab it but before long she had her hand tied together and raised above her head. They were secured to a bolt in the ceiling and she realized she wasn't going anywhere for now.

"We can't have your hands wandering while you're unlocked. My wife would be most displeased." Chris said as he ran his hands down her arms, over her shoulders and back, coming to a rest on her ass. His hands snaked around to her front and found the lock for the belt. A quick click and Savannah finally felt the freedom she had longed for. She felt the air brushing up against her very moist pussy lips. Moaning she tried to rub her thighs together just to get some feeling down there. A quick slap from Chris on the back of her thighs sent a clear message that she was not to attempt to pleasure herself in any way. She groaned and ceased her movements. "None of that girl," Chris chided, "If you want something ask for it."

"Pl.. Please.." Savannah breathed, "I need to cum."

"Yes that is quite apparent, I don't think I've seen a pussy drip this much." His finger ran up the inside of her thigh picking up a trail of her juices that had run almost to her knee. He lifted the finger and walking around towards her put it to her lips. She eagerly accepted, tasting her own arousal. Chris left her sight and came back with a small metal bar with handcuffs on either end. He knelt down and affixed one cuff to each ankle before pushing the bar wider. Her legs were forced apart and her shaved pussy was wide open for his access. "Now girl tell me," He said as he circled behind her, "My wife says you became quite aroused during your spanking last week." He leaned in close and quietly said, "Would you like to be spanked now?"

Savannah trembled, the thought of him spanking her while she stood suspended and bound like this was definitely an arousing thought, but she needed her pussy rubbed more than anything in the world. "No, I want to cum," She pleaded.

*WHACK*

She gave a shrill cry as his hand cam down hard on her ass. Again he leaned in close and in a grave voice said, "I don't like being told no. Do you know why my wife is tied up in our bedroom right this second?"

Savannah shook her head and whimpered.

"Because she told me no. So I tied her up and took what I wanted. So let me ask you again, would you like to be spanked?"

"Yes, sir, please spank me."

"Good girl."

*WHACK* *WHACK* *WHACK*

His hand came down much harder that Jenny's had.

*WHACK* *WHACK* *WHACK*

He alternated cheeks and quickly brought a red shine to them.

*WHACK* *WHACK* *WHACK*

Savannah cried out with each hit and tears sprung to her eyes. Yet in spite of the pain she was in fact becoming more turned on, which at this stage she didn't think was possible. All she could think of was the stinging his her ass and the fire in her pussy.

*WHACK* *WHACK* *WHACK*

She remembered the image of Jenny strung up on the bed being railed by this man and that was all she wanted. "Please!" She cried out through her tears, "Make me cum, I need to cum sir!" The spanking stopped and Chris walked around in front of her. His hands made their way to her chest and began fondling her cum covered boobs. "Yes you probably do need to cum, and so I will help you." He said as he started twisting her nipples, eliciting a sharp breath from her, "How would you like to cum dear girl?"

Savannah could barely think, her ass stung, her pussy was a lake of fire and now her tits were being handled so roughly she wanted to pass out in a sea of ecstasy. Barely coherent she replied, "Li.. like Jenn.. Jenny." Chris smiled a deeply sadistic smile and nodded. He again left her sight for a minute before returning with a small chain in his hand, Savannah realized it was like the one Jenny had been wearing on her tits. Chris attached the small clamps to each or Savannahs perky nipples. The pressure and pain spread through her and she gasped. She had never had clamps on her boobs before but she was quickly beginning to love them.

Chris moved behind her and she suddenly gave a half shriek half moan as his hands rubbed along her pussy lips. The pleasure of just that simple move ripped through her and she shook. Nothing had touched her there for days and it felt electric. She knew she would orgasm with just a few touches to her clit. Chris' voice cut through her bliss, "If you want to cum there's one last promise you must make."

"Anything, I'll promise anything please just get me off."

"I will get you off with a vibrator, but you'll have to wear the belt for three more days. Or I can use my fingers, but it will be five days. And if you want to be fucked," And with that last word he pushed himself against her back and she felt his hard dick push against her ass, "You'll have to wear it for another week."

Savannah knew the torture that a week would bring, but she also knew this was her chance to cum on that beautiful cock as Jenny had. "A week, I promise. Please fuck me sir."

"As you wish." And with that he pushed his dick down, the head running across her ass until it was level with her aching pussy. One quick thrust and he was inside her. She screamed, full and loud as her walls were pushed apart by his girthy member. She hadn't had sex in about a month before the belt went on. Chris was tearing her apart but all she could feel were the waves of pleasure pulsing from her crotch. He quickly pumped into her, her boobs began to bounce as Jenny's had and the chain swung in time. The movements making more tension on her nipple sending little shocks of pain and pleasure throughout her. "Fuuuuuckkk!" She moaned as his dick bottomed out, her ass pushed against his stomach and his balls swung to slap her clit.

She moaned and screamed interchangeably. Her head unable to think as her whole body was awash in sensation. Chris reached one hand around and rubbed her clit while the other lightly pulled the chain on her tits. That was all it took for the building orgasm to overtake Savannah. She screamed and her whole shook as the waves of pleasure rocked her. Chris continued to pound into her slit as it tightened and convulsed around his member. She felt fire coursing through her as the pleasure spasmed through her in time with his thrusts. Her pussy was so sensitive she could barely handle the pleasure. She tried to pant out her thoughts as she burned up, "Pl.. please... OH GOD.. Pleaseee!"

"Shhhh, this is what you wanted girl. Now you're going to take me until I've had my fill," Chris growled into her ear. His hand moving from the chain to her hair. Just as she had watched him do to Jenny Savannah felt him wrap his hand into her hair and pull, its was hard and firm her head snapped back in response. He used this new hold to piston into her harder and faster. She cried out and fell back into the waves of sensations. Chris nibbled on her neck moving his teeth up the pull on her ear lobe. Savannah was in heaven, but it was as hott as hell. She hung as her boss continued to pound into her wet slit. It was everything she wanted and more. Her tits, still clamped and covered in his dried cum, bounced fervently sending pain and pleasure from her nipples straight to her pussy.

It wasn't long before she felt her second orgasm building to crescendo. "Fuckk.. god.. oh Im gonna.. Ohhhh Im gonna.." She moaned out.

"Yes girl cum, one last time cum before you are locked again." Chris moaned in response.

"Ohhhhh fuckkk, gonna.. cummm! AHHHHHH!" Savannah suddenly screamed as Chris reached over and yanked the chain off her boobs. The clamps went flying off freeing her nipple and as the blood rushed back the pain was immense. Yet it sent spikes to her pussy and her orgasm exploded through her. But right as her pussy started its convulsions Chris pulled out of her. "Nooo pleaseeeee, ahhh fuckkk... please..." she cried out as her pussy ached for her orgasm to be completed. She heard a few grunts and felt him unload on her back and ass. His second load coating her as she whined and squirmed in the restraints as her ruined orgasm fizzled out leaving her a shaking dripping mess. She felt Chris wipe the last of his cum off on her thigh before turning to walk away. Leaving her tied up naked and cum coated.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Savannah's hair hung around her head, sweat and cum covered her body. Her legs were weak from the rough fucking Chris had given her. She was exhausted and hoped he came back soon to untie her.

"Well well..." An ice cold voice can from the doorway behind her. Savannah's blood froze and she realized the exact state she was in in front of her other employer. Jenny slowly walked into the girls field of vision. She was wearing a dark blue floor length night gown that was low cut and gorgeous. He hair shown in a freshly showered sort of way and Savannah could still smell the fresh water and body wash on her. "You look well used," The older woman added pushing Savannah's hair out of the way.

Savannah couldn't even respond. What could she say to the her employer as she hung naked and covered in her husbands cum. "I should spank you for letting my husband do whatever he wanted with you," Jenny threatened with a smirk. She watched the young woman's eyes go wide in fear before reassuring her, "But don't worry I won't." She bent and picked up the discarded chastity belt, "This will be punishment enough I'm sure. Chris told me what you promised and how you begged to be fucked even though it meant seven more days in the belt."

Savannah could only groan in response. She had promised that, and while it had been the craziest hottest sex of her life she still almost regretted it now looking at the belt. The lingering arousal from her last ruined orgasm making the prospect of the belt even worse. She felt hands undoing the spreader bar on her legs which felt great as she stood up full height taking stress of her arms. Jenny was quick to have her step back into the belt, and the rope wasn't taken off her hands until the little lock had clicked back into place.

"Now I imagine you'll want to clean up," Jenny said seductively, running one finger from Savannahs left nipple up her cum covered boob. "You can use the second guest bedroom and bath." Giving the ass a little smack to get her moving.

Savannah hurried through the hall naked to get to the bathroom. She sat under the water relishing the feeling of warm water over her skin. She hated the belt. The arousal was already returning. Even after the great fucking from Chris she had barely been sated. She knew these next seven days were going to be even worse than the last five.