All Comments on 'Save a Tree Become a Sex Slave Pt. 02'

by CharlieB4

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Load of crap

So was the original. Not only was it totally unbelievable, but it didn't take into account any real resistance by her. Bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sluts for BBC

Hilary joins Mom in getting black baby stuffed into womb and Mr Witherspoon moves them to the projects to raise their breed plus work for him as whores and disciplined by his live in black gf.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

SICK...........................................................................................................................

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmmm

The original was crap, you are a much better writer than this it was dreadful.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Nah, stupid story

Earns 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
So what happens next

So the mother is getting railed by Mr. Witherspoon and next door the daughter is taking them 2 at a time, what happens next when the mother finds out that her daughter knows she has been meeting with Witherspoon? Will Mrs. Quill turn up on their doorstep?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Such a girl.

danny_33usdanny_33us8 months ago

love the story , looks for a moment it well end wrong, but then there is that great unexpected end with mother and daughter getting the life they want

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlieB4@CharlieB4
Just an amateur scribbler who allows others to experience his daydreams. G’day If you are going through my catalogue you will find a wide range of themes so some you might like, others you will hate. Update. After a flurry of recent activity life has intervened so writing t...