Saved by Isolation Pt. 02

Story Info
Audrey makes dinner plans with her son. Looking for feedback.
996 words
3.46
13.8k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost ready. Audrey had spent most of the afternoon working on dinner. Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes and gravy. Jacob hated eating vegetables so she quit cooking them. Not that she cooked much anyway, they mostly ate takeout and prepackaged stuff. It was nice to cook for him though.

"Jake-y! Dinner's ready!" she called once she had everything on the table. She used her Mom voice like she would have seven or eight years ago calling him and his friends down on a Friday night She tried not to think about what they had been doing, but every time she thought about it she got wet.

She waited 10 minutes and finished a glass of wine, before going to check on him. She opened the door, and there he was. Sitting on his twin bed, controller in hand. "Sorry Mom. I filled up on chips and stuff." He was shirtless and in his boxers. He had filled out in college. He was a skinny kid, and despite filling out a bit in the chest and butt, he was still thin. Audrey wished she could eat chips and soda and look like that.

His blond hair was getting long and shaggy. It was in a trendy cut when he graduated. She had been so proud. As she thought of him in his suit and tie, looking every bit of a man, her nipples began to harden.

"So you aren't going to eat the dinner I made?" she asked. She wasn't devastated, but it didn't quite feel like it did when he was younger. She wasn't going to scold him.

Jacob shrugged, "Sorry, I didn't know you were making anything." He paused his game and leaned back in his bed. "Want to sit down?" he asked. She could see the head of his cock poking through his boxers, he didn't try to hide it if he noticed.

Audrey had finally gotten clothes done that afternoon. She was wearing her new shirt she ordered online. It had a V-neck and shimmered just a bit. She got it to wear under a cardigan if she ever got a job interview. It was a pinkish color that varied slightly as the light hit it. It was just long enough to cover her ample ass in her black yoga pants. She was wearing her bra with the padding. She didn't really need it, but the pads gave her some "oomph" up into the V of her shirt. Her black crimped hair fell midway down her collar. She only had a few small streaks of gray. Her tits still got her plenty of looks when she was trying. Jacob was no different than the bagger at the store when it came to looking at them.

She sat on the bed right at his feet. As she was sitting, he leaned forward and grabbed her breast. She'll definitely need to wash his sheets tonight. She almost fell as she hit the bed.

She leaned back as his hands eagerly dug into her V-neck and started rubbing his finger over her nipple, still stiff under her bra. She put her hands behind her and leaned back. He managed both of her tits out finally. She took his hand and put it over her shirt. The material felt amazing on her nipples.

It didn't take him long to pull her shirt back up though. He leaned in and put his mouth over one of her nipples and ran his tongue back and forth. She felt every muscle in her body tighten, her panties and yoga pants were soaked through from her wet pussy.

She felt electricity pulse through her body when he began to suck on it. After a moment, she relaxed and immediately moved away on the bed. Jacob wiped his mouth and looked at her. "What's wrong?"

She stammered, "N...Nothing baby." His cock poked through his boxers as he sat up on his knees. She frowned and looked at the door. When she looked back, he was straddling over her. His cock leveled at her breasts.

She started pulling her shirt down as he stroked his cock half-heartedly. As she did, he pressed his pelvis forward and touched his cock to her lips, leaving some of his thin, sticky precum on them as a bit of her lipstick remained on his cock. She reached up and grabbed his cock.

Audrey started to stroke her son's short, fat, cock. He reached into the neck of her shirt and started fondling her breast again. Her nipples were no longer hard and her wet underwear started to feel a bit awkward.

"Let me, if you don't want to." He took his other hand and grabbed his cock. Stroking hard and fast. He pressed cock against her lips again as he squeezed hard. A slow, thick drip of cum oozed out. She turned her head again and it smeared from her lips to her cheeks to her jaw.

Jacob took his hand in her shirt and wiped his cock off before he unstraddled her and sat back down. "Did you change your mind or something?" he asked.

She looked over at him, still quivering a bit from her intense orgasm earlier.

"Uhh...no baby. It just takes a second to recover when a girl cums is all."

"Oh." he said. He grabbed his controller and unpaused his game.

She pulled her shirt up and wiped the rest of his cum off. This shirt would have to go in the laundry. She hoped his come would come off. She collected some of his soda cans before she left.

She didn't bother to put dinner in the fridge. It went straight to trashcan. She poured another glass of wine and sat at the recently cleared table. She pulled her shirt off and re-adjusted her bra. She wiped some of the cum from her shirt with her finger, and rubbed it between her thumb and index finger before licking it off.