All Comments on 'Saved from the Scrapheap Pt. 03'

by macktosh

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 4 years ago
Very good, but ominus

I've been looking forward to this chapter, and it was a really good read, but now you've got me worried about Lisa! I can't wait for chapter 4 to come out. Thank you for sharing this with us!

Crusader235Crusader235over 4 years ago
Very good

Ok this is a nice chapter, but these cliff hangers keep me on edge. What has she got the Emily doesn't?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5/5

Please keep writing!

mr6x5mr6x5over 4 years ago
Great work

Looking forward to the continuation....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This is really wholesome.

That's it. It's refreshing to be on Literotica and find a story that's sexually frank without just skipping to the sex scene. You have a good knack for describing fantasies and thought process. I think that the dynamic of the burgeoning thruple is interesting. Really looking forward to part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

As others have said, this is fairly well written and wholesome. It hooked me in fairly efficiently with its character dynamics, so I went through it without caring in the least for the lack of smut (like any story you get invested in). I don't know if you intend to continue the story, but my hope is that you will, as I'm quite interested in seeing how things will progress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It seems like the overheating is going to have something to do with her feelings for Emily, a little too obvious unless I'm wrong. It would be nice if there is a sexual relationship between Lisa and Emily, but it would also be interesting to see how Lisa and Rosie would react if Emily got a boyfriend. Whatever happens I will keep reading. I give 5/5 on all parts so far but if there is no sex in the next part you only get 4 stars lol jk

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved the simple story

But you have to finish the story. Please. The creative and unique way of telling the story is so much appreciated. There are a few other stories out there that deal with androids but nothing that compares to this one. Three chapters and no sex? Fantastic!

Future chapters may involve the two android girls guarding Emily against some bad people; or finding out that Emily was kidnapped and they have to find out where she is and rescue her. We have to find out what was causing the overheating. I know it has been awhile and I hope that you are available to write more chapters of this delightful story.

AngieLightHeart0AngieLightHeart0over 3 years ago

I love how you think outside of the box. The stories of yours are incredible but there not finished unfortunately. Normally this does my head in but with the stories I've read it's worth the wait in hope it'll 'eventually' get completed.

Concerning this story its amazing. I don't trust Rosie. Something not quite right about her; but Emily and Lisa I love those characters and would love to see more and also why Lisa overheated. What the problem was but I have an idea what it is.

Thank you for making my day even though its not finished.

Archangel_MArchangel_Mover 3 years ago
Lovely

Can't wait for further chapters! All three of these ladies are very lovable. Great writing! <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please finish the story. Just started reading it and am intrigued with Lisa and what is going on with her that Emily knows. Rosie is kind of nice but would like more background with her other than she was a playmate type of doll/android. And more about Emily too.

weissroseweissrosealmost 2 years ago

You're a wonderful writer and your stories are extraordinarily intriguing. I'd love to see a continuation!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’ve read stories in this site for years and years, and have never taken the time to comment on a story before. But I read this and I just HAD to. I love your storyline, seriously I can’t get enough of reading it. Please write more im hanging on to every word!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really good story hope to see #4 soon. Rosie and Lisa ship?

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Good story and I'd like to see where it goes but it looks as though you've run out of inspiration and never finished it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It has been years now, but if you ever have any thought of returning to this, there is any arc you had in mind for the characters (e.g. what was Rosie's past like? Is that relevant to why she was apprehensive about another free android in the house? Why is Emily interested in helping androids?), even if it remains strictly non-sexual, I would strongly encourage you to invest the time here. It's a very good couple of chapters, with strong writing and vivid characters. I would certainly want to read more about them.

Happywifrhappylife8586Happywifrhappylife8586over 1 year ago

Please let this continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I sincerely wish you would have continued this as it is one of my favorites. It really struck a chord with me and I have read it many times and enjoyed every single time. Thank you and take care.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermacktosh@macktosh
I'm an amateur writer who specializes in F/F pairings, cute romance, and safe, consensual BDSM. Feel free to message me about ideas, feedback, editing, whatever. 3/5/2021 Update: Hello! It's been a while. I wasn’t able to write much in 2020, and I won't be able to write much...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES