Saving Ana Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched her step out of the bath, water cascading down her smooth skin, pouring over curves. She turned to pull the plug out and for a moment Julian was enamored as she bent over - the perfect roundness of her ass displayed before him, and slightest hint of pink pussy flashing him as she bent.

Fuck.

She turned then, seemingly still unaware of his intrusion and continued about and he felt his cock grow as he laid eyes on the full swell of her breasts, tipped with the most perfect large, pink nipples. Her breasts were heavy, looked perfect for tasting and he would have given his damned soul just to touch them. What kind of noises would she make, he wondered, if he put them in his mouth? Would she moan, would she cry, would she gasp? Would she beg him for more, or push him away? Would she be embarrassed, or would she open to him, spread her legs and lay back for him?

His eyes trailed down her stomach, her little waist and the bloom of womanly hips. She was built like a siren, created to tempt men to their deaths no doubt. There was no mistaking that this was a woman before him.

Then his eyes stopped, fixated upon the thatch of groomed hair between her thighs. That was perfect as well, he could see the faint line of pink and he just about wanted to sink to the floor in front of her and taste her. He knew, just knew, that she would be the most delicious thing he'd ever tasted. He'd never been especially fond of performing cunnilingus, but God, what he wouldn't do to spend hours between her thighs. Maybe he'd bend her over the way she had bent before when pulling out the plug from the bath; Yeah, he decided, he'd eat her out with his face pressed against that incredible ass.

His eyes continued their perusal down smooth, shapely legs - even her god-damned toes were pretty and Julian wasn't someone who particularly liked feet either.

Had he been himself he would have gone up to her, taken her in his arms and made love to her until the sun rose.

Really, that was the least he would do to her if he had the opportunity. But his damn body just wouldn't listen. Perhaps it was just as well, he didn't want to scare her, and really, she deserved so much more than anything he could ever give her.

Then, then his perusal stopped, and he trailed his gaze back up to her face...his eyes met hers.

Ah shit, she'd caught him staring.

He'd flustered her - he could see it in the way a blush stole across her cheeks. Now she was frowning - something actually, that he noticed she did a lot whenever she appeared before him after the clouds parted - and covering herself huffily with the towel. Which was a damned, bloody, shame.

Julian was amused to see that her face and chest had flushed a bright pink and he cursed the towel now obscuring his view from her breasts. He needed to know, were they flushed in embarrassment too?

"Julian, you shouldn't stare when a woman is naked." Her tone was stern, embarrassed, possibly even very annoyed.

Sure, he wanted to say, but didn't she realise how hard that was when one considered just how alluring she was without clothes on? His cock positively ached for her, maybe even more so seeing her annoyed like this.

That was a weird thought? Did he wanted to fuck her brains out while she ranted at him maybe?

A weird flash crossed his mind, maybe a memory, maybe just an emotion. Anger, lust. An explosion, magic. The memory, perhaps indeed it was a memory became slightly clearer, He could see a vague curvy outline, hear her voice, "how could you?" Betrayal? What had he done? What was this memory about? He couldn't understand it. All he saw next in a flash was: His office was on fire, flames licking the walls, debris everywhere. Paper flying. The sense that Julian had an overwhelming desire to ignore the burning building around him and take the woman in his arms, bend her over his desk and-

The memory was blocked. Just what the hell had happened?? A memory with the enchanting witch - he did know her then. And she had...set fire to his office? Why?

And how the hell was possible for her to be more beautiful when she was angry? How in the hell did that turn him on so much?

"Julian, you need to leave," The witch's hand on his arm, steering him out of the bathroom and out of her bedroom drew him back to the present moment. She still looked angry, and unsurprisingly his cock ached for her.

He knew he needed to know her name. He needed to. Every time someone seemed to say her name, it was like a muffle, like whatever he was cursed with wouldn't let him know her.

That was another thing, the people around her were like shadows, sometimes he could see vague details, but she was the only one he could see with such clarity.

She must have been important, but he couldn't remember who she was or how she knew him. He now just had one strange half-memory. She had been angry with him about something, set his office aflame. He'd desired her then, whoever she was and whoever she had been to him. He felt so close to it. So close.

"I'll be out in a moment, you need to wait out here," She huffed, slamming the door in his face.

And then, just like that the cloud closed, and again she was gone.

----

A/N: See you next chapter for more slow burn erotica.

12