Saving Eva from Abuse Ch. 09

Story Info
Eva has day off to make things steamy for Bob.
1.7k words
4.73
2k
2
0

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/02/2023
Created 05/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a direct follow on from Saving Eva from Abuse 8, the stories are fairly short so if you haven't it would be worth reading from the beginning.

Comments and stars are much appreciated.

Eva

Sir was away on some works thing for three days, two nights. Although he was no tyrant at work, everyone was so relaxed. I had the third day he was away as a sick day, I'm sure the boss will excuse me when he sees the result.

I wanted to be wearing a dog leash when he got home but if I was wearing a collar then sir would be in charge. I decided on a dog's choke chain, fastened as worn by dogs so it tightened when pulled. Next, what to wear?

The sexshop or adult store was on a back street, I have never dared to go in it. If I wanted to get exactly what I needed I had to brave it. The shop wasn't too sleazy, no dirty old men in dirty old raincoats. I bought a plastic penis around the same size as sir's real one. A red wobbly plastic dildo and in the red theme a bra and knicker set with holes for the pussy and nipples.

I continued shopping, red ridiculously high heels, a red ridiculously tight, stretchy dress, red stockings and suspender belt. The afternoon was spent pampering plus hair, makeup and nails (red). I bought some red ribbon and everything was ready for sir coming home.

I received a message telling me he would be home soon. I was ready, dressed and my tools prepared, chain around my neck. Sir came in. I quickly ran to him and put a finger to his lips. I took his jacket and tie off and led him to a chair. I tied his arms to the arms of the chair with the red ribbon in a big bow. It was obviously easy for him to escape if he wanted to.

I knelt in front of him and unzipped his trousers, I pulled his flaccid cock out and kissed it. Hopefully it would not be in that state for long. I put the music on and danced, as sexy as I could, turning my back on him I wiggled my bum and pulled my dress up to almost show my knickers. I faced him, bent forward, put my hands under my tits and wobbled them up and down.

There appeared to be some activity in his lower region. I stopped playing with my tits and started gyrating my hips slowly and pulling my dress up, this time showing my knickers. I picked up my pre-lubricated dildo, lay on my back, with legs in the air. I inserted the dildo through the hole in the knickers into my bum. As I pushed it in and out I kept eye contact with sir although I did notice a definite erection.

I turned onto my side while continuing to fuck my bum, legs spread then together. On my hands and knees with my bum to sir I inserted the plastic penis into my pussy alongside the dildo in my bum. I crawled across the floor away from sir wiggling my bum and its accoutrements. In front of sir I stood up, smiling at him I gripped the hem of my dress and with some shimmying I pulled it over my head.

Again I crawled away with my bum in the air until I reached the far wall, I removed my bra and the dildos. Back down on my hands and knees I connected the chain leash. I slowly crawled forward, waving my tits side to side. I was looking at sir, his cock now standing proud, sir was smiling, I was smiling. Sir's hands were still fastened.

I made it between sir's legs, I ran my tongue up his cock, I kissed the end when I reached it. His cock smelt very much of him, manly and musty, I liked it. More licking and kissing, until I was ready to take the end into my mouth, I pulled sir's pants down, held his balls then licked them. With my other hand I held his cock and kept time with my mouth and wanked it up and down.

I was looking at him, he seemed to be enjoying it. I left his cock and with my teeth I pulled the ribbons and unfastened his hands. I worked my way up until I was kissing sir's lips. "Welcome home, please fuck me," I whispered. He picked me up, took the rest of his clothes off and lay on the floor holding his cock up.

"You fuck me," he said, who's in charge then? He is of course. I squatted down facing him and lowered my pussy onto his cock. I bounced up and down, my tits gyrating, he was smiling. I think today has been worth it and facing a bollocking at work tomorrow could be even better, perhaps I should wear my collar.

I felt my orgasm building, I went faster until I climaxed, I kept going until I felt sir shoot into me.

Bob

What a shit few days, the place was a dump, the air conditioning broken and the weather hot. The train journey home was long and tiresome. I was uncomfortable, hot and sweaty. I was greeted by a very sexy lady with a chain around her neck and a very sexy red dress. She did not allow me to speak and 'tied' me to a chair with some pink ribbon in a fucking bow. It would not take Houdini to escape.

What a show she put on, I'm glad she had undone my pants as my cock was straining. Fuck if she had her collar on I'd be fucking her now. She licked my cock, sucked it and asked me to fuck her. I said she could fuck me, she is in control. And fuck me she did, it was wonderful.

She got off me. "On your hands and knees please," I asked rather than ordered. I picked up a bottle of wine, some glasses and her leash. I led her crawling to the bedroom and we ended up sitting up in bed, drinking wine, Eva wearing knickers, suspender belt, stockings and shoes. God she looked sexy. I pulled on her leash and kissed her. I think I'm in love.

"I need a shower, you can come with me if you want," I suggested.

"Oh yes please sir," she said. She started to take her things off.

"Let me do that," I said. And started unbuckling her shoes. I unfastened the suspender belt and carefully and slowly rolled her stockings down. "Stand up," I took her suspender belt off then knelt down and gripped her knickers with my teeth and working my way round I pulled them down. I led her by the leash to the shower before removing it. We showered together and went to bed.

Eva

"Eva," the secretary called, "you are wanted in the office," quietly she said as I walked past. "You're in for it taking a sick day yesterday, fifty lines and a smack bum," she giggled.

"Oh yes please," I giggled back. Little does she know.

"Eva, take a seat," Bob said in his must be obeyed voice, mainly for the secretary's benefit. "Well Eva you took a sick day yesterday and I know you were far from sick in fact you were very fit even blooming. That is very naughty and I should dock your wages but that would be too easy. I have to work late to catch up, so you will stay behind tonight to catch up with your work. Now come round this side of the desk and take your knickers off." He put my hand up my skirt and found I was already wet.

"Complain on your way out."

"Yes sir," she giggled and left. "He's making me stay behind to catch up because he has to stay late."

"Oh dear, you probably could speak to the union," the secretary said.

"No I don't mind, I've nothing better to do," all the time my mind was whirring and my pussy wet in anticipation.

Bob

Eva was staying behind to catch up with her work, there will be very little work done. I had a surprise for her. "Eva come in here," I put my tie round her head as a blindfold. "Take your tops off" I ordered and she was quickly down to her bra. "Now the skirt," as I already had her knickers so she was left with just her bra, hold up stockings and shoes.

She has taken to wearing stockings lately because she knows I like them. "Hold your hair up," I put the choker/necklace around her neck. "On your knees," I slotted my cock in her mouth. After a few minutes of her sucking me: "Stand up," I played with her tits. "I should really be punishing you, you were very bad while being very good yesterday," I said, squeezing her nipples. "Now bend over the desk and spread your arse cheeks so I can decide which hole to use." I went into her pussy and fucked her hard.

"Yesssssssss," she shouted. I was not far behind her.

"Good girl, hands on your head, Taking both her nipples in hand I backed out of the office and led her into the toilet, the toilet where it all started. Standing her in front of the mirror I piled her hair on her head and made hold it there with her hands. I removed the blindfold.

"Oh sir, thank you, thank you, thank you," she said as she jigged about and threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. Her pussy was rubbing against me and leaking our combined juices down my leg.

"Look what you've done, on your knees lick it up.

Eva

If this is punishment I am going to take tomorrow off. I had a wonderful fuck while blindfold and then was guided into the toilets by my nipples. I felt so good, so loved. He made me hold my hair up before he took the blindfold off. A choker to identify me as his property. I kissed him.

I wanted to wear it all the time but sir said it was only to be when I was his submissive, I'm happy to be his slave all the time. I love it. I went home with sir wearing just my skirt and cami-top displaying my pussy all the way home.