Saving Eva from Abuse Ch. 08

Story Info
Eva organises a surprise that backfires on her.
2k words
4.61
2.5k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/02/2023
Created 05/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I originally planned to do seven chapters, one for each day. The story diverted from the original idea on day two anyway so the length may as well follow suit. As Robbie Burns said - The best laid plans of mice and men gang aft aglay.

As people seem to like Bob and Eva I have written a couple more stories following them in the weeks after the first one.

Bob

Another week's work finished, TFIF, just the place to check for hiding workers, not that it is likely to happen again. Just the toilets and then meeting Eva to go for a drink and a meal. The cubicle doors were open, a good sign, the first one empty, I poked my head around the second cubicle and was about to walk out when it registered. Sitting, legs spread and a collar around her neck was Eva wearing only a big smile.

"What are you doing here, I did not give you permission."

"Please sir, I was not wearing the collar when I decided to do this, you want me to think for myself. I only became your slave when I was sitting here naked and put the collar on." She was smiling, she knew her logic was irrefutable.

While giving her my best master look I took my tie off and threaded it through her collar. It was not her leather padded collar but the 'outdoor' one which was a choker/necklace. I led her crawling to her desk. "Clear it," she immediately did as she was told. "On your back, legs up and play with your cunt," I was trying to sound tough but trying not to laugh was making it difficult.

While she masturbated I tweaked her nipples, not too hard but persistent. They were becoming rock hard. I was looking down on her smiling face. "Do you want to come, you strumpet?"

"Yes please sir," she gasped.

"Well just hang on, not yet," I instructed "Keep playing with yourself," I carried on working on her nipples. A few minutes later. "Swap, you squeeze your nipples, I'll sort your cunt out. You may cum" I worked her cunt like a washing machine, juices splashing.

I climbed on her desk and slotted my very hard cock into her very wet pussy. I fucked her long and hard and came inside her, when I got off I turned her so that she was sitting in the centre of her desk, "Do not move," I ordered and went and made myself a coffee. I brought a chair up and sat opposite her, looking at her leaking pussy while I drank my coffee.

"You realise that you are wearing your collar so our usual Friday night will be different if you are my slave."

"Yes sir," she replied. I finished my coffee and helped her down.

"Where are your clothes?"

She pointed to them. I put her skirt on her rolling the waistband so it was above her knees and put her semi see-through blouse that she had been wearing under her jumper on her. "Put your shoes on." I picked up my tie and led her to the door.

"But sir, my desk, my leaking pussy, my, my.."

"Yes you have a problem, your desk has a lot of leakage on it, your cunt seems incapable of keeping your oozings in. I suppose they will be dry by Monday morning your desk will anyway. As for the flow that is emanating from your cunt now, you will have to put up with that. Let us go for our drink in the wine bar."

"But sir, please, I have no knickers, my skirt will stain, I smell of sex, please let me wash my pussy." she begged.

"It was your idea, I just continued what you started, I was willing to have our usual Friday night. Still, lift your skirt up and let me see your cunt." She complied. "Yes, messy and smelly, everyone would think I am dining out with a slut. Quickly go and wash it."

"Thank you sir." She rushed off. It's funny you go through life and think that nothing can surprise you, I was more than surprised, I was shocked.

Eva

I had this wonderful idea, as soon as everyone had left, I stripped off, put my outdoor collar on and sat on the same toilet with the seat down that he first found me in. I spread my legs and waited for him to do his evening check, I'd look a fool if he didn't do it.

He came in and almost walked out. I said I was not his slave when I did this until I put the collar on. He had to agree. I crawled out, his tie in my collar. I cleared my desk, lay on it and masturbated while he watched me and played with my nipples. He used his fingers to whip up my pussy, the sound was disgusting and my fluids splattered all over.

He jumped on me and fucked me hard, putting his wet fingers in my mouth. He made me sit on the desk, pulled up a chair and just stared at my pussy while he drank his coffee. He was watching the build up of juices on my desk.

He dressed me in my skirt and very thin blouse and said we would go for our usual Friday meal. He allowed me to wash my pussy and legs, of course there are no pussy washing facilities in the staff loo. I used my wet hand to wash as best I could and tried some toilet paper to dry it but that was a waste of time so I turned the hand dryer on and stood on my head with my legs spread!

I had to do it three times as the damn thing was on a timer. Sir came in and laughed.

Bob

Eva was standing on her head, legs spread with her pussy being dried by the hot air drier. It was ridiculous, it was funny, I burst out laughing. Her skirt was over her head. The drier turned itself off so being the gentleman that I am I turned it on.

When she was satisfied that she was dry, she righted herself with a smile on her face. I picked up my tie and led her to the door, before we went out I stopped, faced her and with one hand behind her head and the other on her arse pulling her to me. I kissed her long and hard. I unfastened my tie from her collar and squeezed her nipples until they were protruding.

I removed her collar. We are going out as usual, to the wine bar and for a meal."Now I have my collar off. May I go and tidy and clean my desk?"

"No. This is a temporary reprieve tomorrow you will be punished, you will have the collar on first thing. But tonight is a normal night out, even if people will be admiring your tits and we know you have no knickers on."

We had a 'normal' night out, Eva was embarrassed at the people looking at her nipples. I enjoyed it.

Saturday morning.

I put her collar on her, allowing Eva a cup of tea and a visit to the bathroom before I had her spreadeagled on the bed and tied her hands to the bedhead with the ribbon and a big bow. If she wanted to she could easily escape. I found two pairs of the plain knickers she bought on the first day of her rescue.

I put both pairs on her, "To make up for not wearing any yesterday, I smiled at her and of course to protect your pussy." I stripped off, knelt on the bed and took a nipple in my mouth, her other nipple wasn't neglected I twisted it gently between my fingers. "I will not touch your pussy until you have had an orgasm. Can you orgasm without your pussy being touched?"

"I don't know sir," she said.

"Well if not you may never orgasm again," I told her. I used both hands to play with her nipples. I sat on her stomach with my cock pointing at her face. I continued to play with her nipples. "Don't worry, you will have my cock in your mouth before long and I will fuck your tits. I will shoot all over your face. How are your nipples? You enjoyed showing them off yesterday, how are they now?"

"Oh sir, I think they are going to burst."

"Good, and how is your pussy, would you like me to touch it?"

"Oh yes please sir," she was rubbing her thighs together.

"Stop doing that, spread your legs or I will have to tie them." She spread them and I could see damp working its way through her knickers. "And how is the back of your neck?"

"Tingling away sir," she gasped. I spit in her cleavage and squeezed her tits together with my cock trapped between them. I was still tweaking her nipples as I worked in and out.

She opened her mouth to catch my release. She didn't get it, however I stopped in time. I got off her and ran my tongue across her lower belly above her knickers, next I ran my tongue along the inner leg of her knickers. I kissed her and played some more with her nipples. "I hope you come soon because I want to fuck you so much, I bet your cunt is soaking, my cock should be in your cunt.

I gently bit her nipple while I squeezed the other one and she suddenly jerked and shouted. "Oh God, yeeeeeeoowww." I think that she had reached her orgasm.

Eva

The first thing he did was put my collar on, the leather one. I was soon tied with the pink ribbon which was mainly for decoration, I could escape if I wanted to, I didn't want to. He put two pairs of plain cotton knickers on me for some reason.

I found out I had to orgasm without him touching my pussy, I was close already so this should not be a problem. He paid a lot of attention to my nipples, he was gentle but continuous and I thought my nipples were going to erupt. He fucked my tits, then more on my nipples which were becoming sore. He licked round my knickers, which I am sure were wet and then bit one nipple and squeezed the other. That was it I hit the roof.

He said I could get up and have some breakfast, he was going to tie me back down in an hour. I was tied exactly the same as this morning for some reason still wearing the two pairs of knickers. I am perpetually wondering what he is going to do, why is my pussy covered? He brought a skirt hanger, the type that has two grippers which of course were going on my tender nipples. Christ that hurt my poor nipples. I was tempted to ask him to take it off, I'm sure he would. I didn't, I would bear it.

He started fingering my pussy through the knickers. "I'm going to fuck your brains out, I bet your sloppy cunt is begging for it." It was, it really was. He inserted a finger into the leg of my knickers and out the other side. With a pair of scissors he cut the very wet gusset. Before I could blink he was in me and fucking me like crazy.

I brought my legs up, freed my arms and pulled him in. The hanger thing was pulling on my tits, I didn't care I came with a fantastic orgasm. He carried on until I climaxed again which brought him on. He called me a good girl and sent me to fetch drinks. I took the hanger off. God my nipples were sore.

We snuggled up together on the settee, "You've made a mess of the bed you had better get it changed."

"Yes sir, may I rest for a while, please?"

"Yes, you may," I was half on sir so I was not making a mess of the settee. Sir likes watching me leak.