Saving Eva from Abuse Ch. 10

Story Info
Washed by Eva's tits, we both smacked her pussy.
1.5k words
4.51
3.3k
2
0

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/02/2023
Created 05/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a direct follow on from Saving Eva from Abuse 9, the stories are fairly short so if you haven't it would be worth reading from the beginning.

Comments and stars are much appreciated.

Bob

I have always hated the monthly head office meetings, miserable train journeys there and even worse back. Boring lectures, talks, discussions, who cares. The bright spot was Nottingham's legs protruding from a totally inappropriate micro skirt, they went right up to her arse and I can attest to that.

But even her legs and tits for that matter, did I mention those lovely free swinging tits? None of this could take my mind off how I was greeted when I got home last month. I wonder if Eva has anything planned? I hope so.

To cut a long boring meeting and journey short I arrived home. Shit, Eva was in her work clothes and everything seemed normal. It wasn't, she stopped me as soon as I was through the door kissed me and took my jacket off. Loosening my tie without totally undoing it she removed my shirt. This all seemed promising.

Kneeling down she unfastened my shoes and took them off along with my socks. She kissed my feet. My pants and boxers were next which left me naked apart from my tie. Taking my tie she led me into the lounge where she had put a blow-up mattress in the centre.

She picked up a glass and handed it to me, whisky and dry ginger. She indicated that I was to drink it down then lay on the mattress. What the fuck has she planned? Will I be thrown out of the domme's union letting her take control like this? Who cares?

Eva put some music on and fetched a bowl from the kitchen, standing at the head of the bed she started to dance and do a striptease. My appreciation was showing with each item she removed. When she was down to what appeared to be a skimpy one piece swimming costume except if she was wearing this on the beach she would be arrested it was almost totally see through.

Smiling at me she put her hands in the bowl and scooped very soapy water down her front, she was standing on the mattress so some of the water went on me. She repeated the operation which turned her 'swimsuit' totally see through.

She knelt over me, leant forward and started washing my chest with her soapy tits. I put my hands behind my head and closed my eyes, it was great, I could feel the hard nipples, I opened my eyes again. I didn't want to miss a thing.

She kissed me as her nipples massaged mine, before she slowly moved down my body, tits gyrating all the way. When her tits reached my cock she spent very little time there, much too bloody little.

She straightened up, smiling at me and her pussy right across my cock with her making slow movement over it. She moved the left shoulder strap down followed by the right, it clung to her soapy tits before she pulled it down. Her tits even more exposed, she stood and removed the garment. Leaving my cock feeling bereft.

She poured more soapy water over her tits and told me to turn over. Shall I just grab her and bring her down and fuck her, I'm in charge after all. No, I turned over. She poured warm soapy water over me and started to rub her tits on my back. In different circumstances I would have gone to sleep but a certain part of my anatomy was far from ready for sleep.

Her tits reached my arse, she pulled my arse cheeks apart and rubbed her nipple up and down. She had me turn over again and kneel the other way so her soapy pussy was over my face. Her tits carried on their work and her mouth engulfed my cock.

Her pussy circled above me, soapy and enticing, it was going to taste awful, it looked lovely, it smelt like a cross between Eva's pussy and violets. She was working hard on my cock, her pussy opened wider and came closer. I grabbed her arse and pulled her to me and yes soap doesn't taste nice, I attacked her clit.

She jumped up and fucked me, cowgirl style, tits bouncing as I like to see them. She mewled in a high pitched back of the throat squeal as she came I followed soon after.

"Wash my back again, you did not do a good job and don't forget my legs are untouched. I lay down and closed my eyes.

As I lay having a wonderful soapy massage, almost drifting off I said to her. "You realise I will have to punish you for taking advantage of me and having to be told to wash my legs."

"Yes sir," she laughed.

"Not a laughing matter, bend over, open your legs, is your pussy feeling a bit tender?"

"Yes sir, it is a bit sore," she said.

"In that case you will not want me smacking it will you?"

"No sir."

"If you do not want me to do it you had better do it yourself, give yourself ten smacks on the pussy and count them. If I think you are not hitting hard enough I will do another ten."

"Please sir will you do it, I like having your hand on my pussy no matter how hard."

"You do five and I will do five, because I am very generous."

"Yes sir," she smacked her pussy, nowhere near hard enough but I let her off I was only 'punishing' her out of principle. she followed with another four. I placed my hand on her pussy which again was rather moist.

I tapped it and she didn't count assuming I assume that it was nor really a smack. I did smack her five times hard enough to count but not really hurt.

"Right, shower and bed, unplug the mattress you can sort it in the morning." I had my hand on her pussy all the way to the shower.

Eva

It started in a lunch time conversation at work, Elsie told us how she washed her boyfriend with her tits. She went into detail which had me and a few of the other girls I suspect a bit worked up. Suggestions of improvements came from all sides. Her boyfriend and herself had massive orgasms.

Bob was on his hated monthly meeting day so I prepared in advance. I wanted something to take off while I was wet, something that was almost see through when wet. I bought a white body slightly opaque when dry, hopefully transparent. A pump-up mattress and sweet smelling liquid soap and I was ready.

He came in harrassed as usual and I undressed him. I hope he likes it, my heart was thumping, he's bound to. I gave him a strong drink and lay him down. Soft music and a striptease had him smiling and starting to rise. I poured the warm soapy water over myself and started massaging him with my boobs.

I hope he was getting as much out of this as me, as I worked down I could see he was certainly aroused, at least seven inches aroused and rising. I straddled his cock with my slippery pussy, I could see by the smile on his face he was enjoying it so I told him to turn over. I enjoyed doing his back, I think he did.

I think he was looking forward to me doing something like I did last month. I know he hates these days, I'll have to think of something for next month. I got him to turn over and took his soapy cock in my mouth. My mother threatened to wash my mouth with soap when I was a girl, it's not too bad when there is a cock included with the soap.

With a little effort he could lick my soapy pussy, I don't expect him to after all he is the sir but I hope he does. I spread my legs to lower and open my pussy and took his cock deeper. He grabbed my bum and pulled me down so my pussy was pushed into his mouth. He did that thing with my clit which sends me crazy.

I jumped up turned and fucked and kissed him. I climaxed almost at once, he was not long after me. I had to wash his back and legs with my tits. He said he was going to punish me for taking advantage of him! The cheek, taking advantage of him, he loved it. Hopefully I will love the punishment as I usually do.

My punishment was to smack my own pussy, that's not fair, he should be doing it and what's wrong with smacking my bum? I smacked it five times, very softly and he let me get away with it. He smacked me, not much harder, five times was enough to start my pussy leaking again. Sir kept his hand on my pussy, with a finger in it all the way to the shower.

We showered and Bob was so knackered we went to bed and to sleep.