Saving Eva from Abuse Ch. 14

Story Info
In which a fantasy is threatened with a new girl.
3.6k words
4.58
1.7k
00

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/02/2023
Created 05/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a direct follow on from Saving Eva from abuse 13.

Synopsis: Eva has told Bob that Milly's fantasy was being stuck in a lift with Bob and his 'ten inch cock'.

Comments are always welcome and don't forget to award the stars.

Bob

"Mary, ask Milly to come in will you," I asked.

"Yes Bob."

Milly came in, "You know I am involved with Eva and I want to buy her a special present but I am no good at choosing things that girls like. Will you come with me at lunchtime and help me? We could go to that jewellers on the high street and maybe the posh dress shop. You can have a long lunch break or even the rest of the afternoon off."

She looked a little uncertain but there were no lifts in the shops that I had mentioned. "Please," I said.

"Okay," she agreed. It was difficult to say whether she was pleased or reluctant.

At lunch we managed to 'sneak' off without Eva seeing us and set off for the jewellers. We spent twenty minutes looking at various items and I picked some exquisite earrings which we both liked. "Let's have a snack in John Lewis' before we find a dress for her," I suggested. The cafe is of course on the top floor.

Milly was happy with this until I walked to the lift. "Can't we take the stairs?" she asked.

"Don't tell me you are frightened of lifts." I said.

"No, not at all, I like the exercise," the lift doors opened showing an empty space.

"Come on," I said, taking her arm and gently directing her into the lift. The doors closed and the ancient lift crawled its way to the fifth floor. "It's nice to talk to you outside work, how long have we worked together?"

"Over a year now."

"Are you married or have a partner, sorry it shows how little I know about my staff, does that make me a lousy boss?" The lift shuddered to a stop and the doors opened before she could reply. We ate our meal with a glass of wine each.

"You're not a lousy boss, in fact you're okay, a decent boss." She whispered sheepishly.

"Does everyone say that...no don't answer, Eva wont tell me anything so I shouldn't press you."

"You are well liked, perhaps you should come on our visits to the wine bar sometimes and I am currently single. I kicked my partner out for cheating on me."

"Cheating on you, what an idiot. He must be stupid." She laughed.

"Yes he was but not as stupid as me for not kicking him out months ago." she was becoming much more relaxed.

"We live and learn."

"Is it true you found Eva crying in the toilet?"

"She told you, did she?"

"Yes she said she was going to stay in the office because she was afraid to go home."

"It is Eva's story to tell but we now live happily together." We headed for the lift in a much more friendly state of mind. I pushed the button to stop on the second floor.

Milly

Weird, Bob asked me to go shopping with him for a present for Eva, I found it a bit strange but I could get an afternoon off so what the hell. In the jewellers he bought some beautiful earrings, I was quite jealous of Eva.

He took me for lunch at John Lewis and everything was going well until the lift! Fuck, the lift, does he know? Does he know what he has done to me in a lift? Does he know where that ten inch dick has been? Has Eva told him.? Does he really have a ten inch dick? I hesitated, made an excuse but went in the lift with him.

The fucking thing was built when flint was the cutting edge of cutting edge and rattled is way up taking forever. I didn't think of what I had fantasised about in a lift but my knickers were wet, luckily my work bra and clothes prevented my nipples from showing.

We enjoyed our meal and had a nice chat. He's actually a nice guy, he was always okay but he's more than that, he'alright. On the way down he stopped the lift. Fuck, he's going to... no we're getting off at the second floor. Am I disappointed, no, well maybe, no he is Eva's guy I don't want him to fuck me, I wouldn't do that to Eva not after what that bastard did to me.

He took me to the perfume counter, not knowing what was going on with me. He let me choose a perfume that I liked saying he wanted something special but different for Eva, then he gave it to me. Fucking hell it cost a fortune!

"Right we must choose the most beautiful dress for Eva," as we took the lift down to the ground floor. I was in a bit of a whorl but managed to help him buy a dress for Eva and go home early. There is something about Bob, let's say my heartbeat increased and there was a little more lubrication down below.

Bob

Milly got me really turned on, not her fault, my imagination was in overdrive, I phoned Eva. "I'm in John Lewiis leave now and come here without your knickers."

"Yes sir," she replied. I went upstairs to the cafe again and had a brew while I contemplated what had gone on. My erection had gone down by the time Eva arrived. I was watching the lift and it was hardly used, there were much safer looking escalators. Without telling her what I had bought her I gave her a full version of the afternoon's events before I took her into the lift and had her on her knees giving me a blow job.

"Would you like to have Milly sir?" she asked when we were back home and Eva was wearing her knew earrings and had tried the very sexy dress on.

"Of course, but you know I would not be unfaithful to you," was my honest reply.

"If I was with you it would not be being unfaithful, in fact if I joined in we would both be the same. Leave it to me I think she will be keen but I will give her the choice."

Nothing further was said, on Friday at five o'clock Eva had gone to the shop while I locked up. My last job checking the place was empty and as I checked the loos from the last cubicle I heard a kind of 'mew'. I looked in and lo and behold a semi naked Milly was in the same position as I had found Eva all those weeks ago. She was wearing sexy red underwear, a big smile and a very pleasant and recognisable perfume. "Hello sir," she said.

Obviously Eva had put her up to this; it was too perfect for her not to be. I held my hand out to her."Stand up," I took her hand and led her to my office. I stood her in the centre and walked around her. Everything she was wearing was red, matching bra and knickers, suspender belt and stockings and ridiculously high heels. Almost as tall as me in those shoes, dark curly hair, blue eyes and luscious lips.

"You can come in Eva," I shouted, guessing that she would not be far away, she came in obviously just outside the door. Her very similar underwear was white and she was holding a bottle of wine.

Eva

Milly was surprised to be asked to go to lunch with me, she wondered if I was angry. We sat together in a local cafe. "Bob likes you, in fact he quite fancies you. He is very honest and faithful so he would not have an affair. I quite like you too so I wondered if you would be interested in a little dalliance?"

"Tell me more," was her initial answer. Eventually she was in agreement in principle. I told her how I had got involved with Bob and how I loved it. About our relationship, how I was his submissive. How I liked taking orders and doing what he tells me and even the punishments which are not that severe.

She was surprised at the state I was in when he found me in the toilet when I went into more detail and how he had saved me. We spent the next few days planning without giving Bob any idea of what we were up to.

Millie

I hope Eva is right, I feel odd in my underwear crouching in the staff toilet waiting for him to discover me. My stomach was churning, my nipples were hard, partly because of the cold maybe. Oh come on, don't reject me please accept me, should I have put myself up for this? I had sneaked in here to put on my excessive makeup, change shoes and take my outerwear off to display the underwear I have been wearing all day.

I heard him come in and gave a little mew sound, he looked down on me and I smiled. He smiled, held his hand out to me and led out. I was standing in his office while he observed me, Eva poured the wine and Bob squeezed my tits and bum. "You are gorgeous, I am glad Eva has given you to me," he said. What a strange thing to say 'given you to me' did she give me to him? Am I hers to give? Do I want to be given? I rather think I do.

He was holding my bum while he kissed me, his tongue entering my mouth and his cock pressing against my stomach. Eva brought the wine over and he kissed her in a similar manner. He sat in one of the visitors chairs. "You may both sit at my feet while I decide what to do with you," he said and Eva curled up at his feet, I followed her lead. He was running his hand through my hair, thirty pounds spent this lunch time being totally messed up.

"Eva you plotted with Milly without my knowledge, you have been keeping secrets from me and you know that we do not have secrets therefore you will be punished. You will go over my knee and have forty spanks with my hand. Milly you have not done anything wrong apart from allowing Eva's misdemeanour you may volunteer to take half of Eva's punishment. Do not decide yet you will tell me your decision when I have administered twenty to Eva's delicious backside.

Eva stood and worked her knickers down and bent over Bob's knee with her knickers around her knees. They both made themselves comfortable with Eva's hands and feet on the floor, Bob's hands, one holding her tit and the other resting on her bum. I downed my wine, could I do that? I would be so embarrassed that my knickers would be wet.

"Would you mind counting Millie?" Bob asked me.

"Err of course not," I said hesitantly. He smacked her bare bum cheek.

"Thank you, sir," she said.

"One," I said. He smacked her other cheek just as hard to which Eva thanked him and I counted two. This carried on with thank yous and me counting. He was hitting Eva's bum all over sometimes downward blows and sometimes horizontal almost down to the top of her thighs. Her bottom had a lovely red glow. His other hand was massaging her tit.

"Thank you, sir,"

"Nineteen," I said. He stopped and massaged her bum and as her legs parted slightly he moved into the hidden area where he was obviously fingering her pussy, her very wet pussy. God she was really turned on.

"One more to go before you have to make your decision," he directed at me. What the fuck do I do? It looks so exotic, would I respond the same? It looks painful. He brought his hand up for the final smack, his glistening hand and brought it down on Eva's bum.

"Thank you sir," she said finally?

"Twenty," I gasped, "my turn now." I've said it! Eva got up. She came to me and kissed me.

"Thank you," she whispered. Well here goes. I hooked my thumbs in my knickers and pushed them down to my knees trying to disguise the dampness and bent over his knee. I thought I was going to be sick, my stomach was churning so much. He's got a hard on, mind you I am not surprised, the sight of Eva's red bum was turning me on. I could feel it against my side, his cock that is not Eva's bum.

His hand is on my bare bum and his other one is taking the weight of my tit. Smack, "owe" that hurt, that really stings, I was confused for a minute, "Thank you sir," I managed to get out.

"One," said Eva, while she stroked my hair. He hit the other cheek.

"Owe," I'm not going to manage twenty of these. "Thank you sir."

"Two," said Eva. "Stick with it, it gets better," she whispered. He continued and indeed it did get better, not less painful but more erotic, more of a turn on, hard to describe, I could feel my nipple pushing into Bob's hand and my pussy leaking onto his trousers. He reached nine and stopped his hands massaging my bum and boob.

His hand moved between my legs which had opened without my knowledge, his fingers entered my pussy, please I silently pleaded, I shouldn't have stayed silent, his fingers came out and he hit my bum with his wet hand.

"Ten," said Eva.

"That will do for now, we will finish this later. Okay girls I hope you have got something to wear over your very attractive underwear because we will go for a drink. Give me your knickers, I'll put them in my drawer, it will give me something to smell next week." He told us. Please sir I need to cum, cum now. I really should speak up.

I don't know whether Eva knew that this would happen but she was prepared with dresses for us both. While we were getting ready, hair, makeup and clothes. Eva whispered to me that she was surprised he didn't make us give him a blow job so he was satisfied for the time being and we were gagging for it.

We had a drink, meal and a lot of erotic conversation which kept me on edge for the whole time. The smarting of my bottom was a constant reminder of what was to come. Eva had told me to be prepared to spend the weekend if I wanted to. I certainly want to.

No sooner had we got in the house than Bob had me stand in the middle of the room, he whispered. "The point of no return, is your cunt tingling? are your nipples so swollen they hurt? Is your arse crying out for me to finish the spanking? Put your hands on your head." I was thinking of the answers to his questions which were yes, yes and yes, so didn't realise he had given me an instruction.

"Yes, yes, yes," I put my hands on my head, my pussy was leaking again. He lifted my dress and bunched it up around my bust.

"Hold it there," he said. Eva was sitting looking at me, smiling encouragingly or perhaps trying not to laugh at my predicament. It's stupid I felt more exposed than if I was naked, he looked at my wet pussy and my red bum. He ran one finger up and down between my pussy lips, held the back of my head with his other hand and kissed me.

Bob

God she looked good particularly from the back, her heels made her leg muscles bunch and her legs look longer. Her scarlet stockings and suspender belt highlighted and framed her blush red arse. "Eva take your dress off and get your tits out of your bra, fetch a chair so I can finish Milly's spanking." I was still behind Milly with my fingers in and around her pussy.

Eva brought a chair and placed it in front of us, her tits were pushed together by her bra, very sexy. I sat on the chair and indicated for Milly to assume the position. I pulled her dress over her head so that it covered her and touched the floor. Before I started the spanking I unfastened her bra and manipulated her left tit out of it. Her nipple was firm, I squeezed it which elicited a small 'mew'.

I smacked her right cheek even before the 'mew' had left her lips. It came out as a portmanteau word. "Mewowwwe," almost catlike. After a silence "Thank you sir," mumbled out.

"One," said Eva who was looking at me, smiling and allowing spit to dribble between her tits as she wobbled them about offering a tit job. I tried to ignore her and smacked Milly again.

"Thank you sir."

"Two." This continued until we reached nine.

"Stand up and take your dress off," I ordered.

"But sir you have not finished," Milly protested.

"You mean I owe you a smacked arse?"

"Yes sir."

"Well I will save it, some time in the future you will have to bare your arse, bend over and pay your debt. It may be tonight or in the next few days or maybe out of the blue at work I will call you into my office and smack your bare arse and all the staff will be wondering what the sound was."

"But..but..yes sir," she finally agreed standing and taking her dress and bra off.

"Good girl, stand together both of you, kiss and hold each other, squeeze together tit to tit." I walked behind Eva, unfastening her bra which more or less stayed in situ and put her collar on. "Hold hands and slowly walk to the bedroom, a catwalk walk, let's see those hips swing." They walked off, red arses swinging.

"Milly kneel, Eva stand behind her and take my tie and shirt off, Milly my shoes and socks." When I was down to my trousers and boxers I had Milly take them off. Was she expecting the fictional ten inches? She was going to be disappointed if she was. "Put your hands behind your back and kiss the end of my cock," she didn't seem too disappointed as she snogged the knob.

"Thank you, Milly, now get up, you've got me nice and hard to fuck Eva's brains out. You can watch and play with yourself, in fact you will play with your cunt while you watch. Don't dare cum or your cunt will take a beating."

Milly

Over his knee my dress over my head, am I in over my head? He spanked me hard nine times. Saving one for another time! Maybe at work! Shit, my pussy's leakage increased. We undressed him and I kissed the end of his very respectable but not ten inch cock. I put all my best effort into making love to the end of his cock, actually I was really enjoying it. Considering he is such a laissez-faire boss at work he is a dictator with me and Eva, I'm in a perpetual state of arousal.

He stopped me sucking him and made me watch him fucking Eva while I masturbated. He wouldn't let me cum, I've got to watch, in close up, him fucking Eva. By Eva's noise and actions she was getting a good fucking. I was nearly cumming, I had to stop masturbating or I would have.

"Oh god, oh god, yyyyeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss," screamed Eva. The bastard has got us both so worked up and he finishes Eva off, leaving me hanging. Just to rub it in he pulls out and sprays his cum all over me. I say rub it in he made me rub it into my stomach and my boobs. Eva licked and sucked him clean.

"Go to the toilet and then get into bed, you may take your shoes off. He went out of the bedroom. Eva and I went to the bathroom, she let me go in first. "Just use the loo and wash your hands, no more," she warned me. For fuck sake I've got makeup on, I've not cleaned my teeth or done all the other things I do before I go to bed.

I did as I was told and waited for Eva and we got into bed, we both reeked of sex. Bob was not about. "He's left me high and dry, I got him all worked up and then he fucked you, it's not fair," I whispered to Eva.

"He does as he pleases, we hope that the end result will be worth it, it was for me. Tomorrow is another day."

Bob came in holding a glass of wine, he sat down and looked at us. What a mess he would be seeing tear streaked, lipstick smudged, hair messed, a total fucking car crash. It's no wonder he didn't want to fuck me.

"Get up Milly so I can get in the middle," he ordered, what the fuck I'm being treated like shit and and my pussy just gets wetter, twat. He got in bed, turned his back on me and put his arm around Eva! Double twat.

Bob

Was I being too cruel? Milly was in for it tomorrow, I wonder how long I can keep her on the boil. She looked so vulnerable, near to tears, so much of a mess that I nearly gave in and fucked her there and then. I possibly could have done even though I have only just finished on Eva. I spooned up to Eva with my hand on her tit, ignoring Milly.