Saving Eva from Abuse Ch. 13

Story Info
The fantasy continues and Sir acts it out without the bonds.
1.2k words
4.47
1.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/02/2023
Created 05/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a direct follow on from Saving Eva from abuse 12. It would be worth reading that first even if you do not want to go to the beginning.

Comments are always welcome.

Sir

I slept the sleep of the just or the knackered. I was awake before Eva and made tea for us both and was looking forward to hearing more of this fantasy. Who the hell could it be? Not Mary or Emma unless they talked about more than one. Emma's not married.

Val and Carol are married, could it be one of them? They seem the best bet. I'll picture it being Val. Petite, dark hair, quite pretty with a nice figure. We drank our tea and I asked Eva to continue the fantasy. To set the mood I lay Eva with her arms and legs spread as if she was tied like the girl in the fantasy.

Eva

"Bob stood there with his whisky looking at her dishevelled state, hair spread over the pillow, marks on her chest and tits, pubic hair matted with a variety of secretions.

'You can untie me now Bob, I'm not going anywhere,' she said.

'No, I like having you tied up, I am in control,' he was idly playing with her nipples as he spoke.

*Sir was idly playing with my nipples.*

"You will still be in control when I am free, I will do whatever you ask."

"There is a difference, you tied means I am taking control, untied you are giving me control, this may be splitting hairs but that's the way it is." She knew that although if he did something she didn't like and she told him he would stop. So she was giving him control but let him think he was taking control.

Bob was staring into the distance as if his mind wasn't on her as he lazily moved a hand onto and into her pussy."

*Sir moved his hand onto and into my pussy.*

Shortly after he seemed to make a decision, he kissed her on the mouth, the eyes, all over her face. He put his ten inch cock and it was back to its full ten inches now, in her mouth.

*Sir kissed me and put his not too clean cock in my mouth. We did not shower before we went to sleep. So neither of us was too clean in the genital area.

While his cock was out of my mouth for a second, I said "If you were a real rapist who did this and I bit your cock and the police caught you and needed to compare my teeth with the marks on your cock how would they get you hard?

I burst out laughing, what a passion killer, what a problem for the forensic department, would they employ a professional fluffer like the porn industry? Answers on a postcard.*

"Bob unfastened her legs, she was pleased to be able to move them again. Pulling them up and out left her pussy and bumhole open to him. 'Please not my bum, it's too big, I can't take that, my pussy only just managed.' she pleaded with him. He smiled and put the head of his cock up to her bumhole. He held it there putting a little pressure on it before moving up and slotted into her wet and welcoming pussy. All ten inches! straight in, no hesitation."

*Sir pulled my legs up and I thought he was going to change from the fantasy and fuck my bum, he could. But no he did the same and slammed his not inconsiderable but not ten inch cock straight into my welcoming pussy.*

"Bob was relentless and while he hammered away he held her head and kissed her face and mouth, she strained to pull her hands down but the cuffs did not give. She wrapped her legs around him trying to hold him in, wanting to keep it deep in her. The build up which started in her pussy was radiating through her body and forcing her nipples to painfully / pleasurably to distend. As he fucked her pussy with his cock he fucked her mouth with his tongue. "

*He fucked my mouth with his tongue. When I was allowed to speak again, I continued.*

"It was all building to a massive climax. She so wanted to hold him, she had him held with her legs but her arms were still fixed. "Cum, slut," he said and she did with a scream."

*He repeated what I had just said, cum slut and I did, it was fucking marvellous, my fantasy had come true. He came too.*

"Thank you, thank you Bob, Please will you let me go now?"

"Where do you want to go? I am quite happy having you here, you seemed to be enjoying yourself."

"I want to go to the loo, I want to clean myself up and I want to come back, get on my knees and worship that wonderful cock." she was pleading.

He unlocked the handcuffs. "Off you go, don't be long," he smacked her arse as she skipped off. She went into the bathroom, peed and standing in the shower washing her bottom half. She dried herself and rushed back into the bedroom, Bob was sitting on the bed, she threw herself at his feet and took his cock in her mouth. She got all of it in as it was not at its full size.

Because of her magnificent mouth and tongue manipulation she soon had it rising again. She licked up its full length, she kissed it, she licked and sucked the balls."

*I went and cleaned myself and on return found sir sitting on the bed. His response to my continuation of the fantasy was "In the fantasy I might have a ten inch cock and might be able to cum three times in an hour but in real life it's neither but if you want to kneel at my feet and lick my cock and balls while you finish the tale that's fine." I knelt at his feet, held his balls and between the licks of his cock continued my fantasy.*

"It was late and she didn't think her pussy could take any more, she didn't think her bum could take any at all, so her mouth was the one remaining orifice. She used it amazingly well, licking around the end before taking it further and further into her mouth until it was at her throat and she swallowed it. Her head was tilted back to allow it to go all the way in. It had been a dream of hers to deepthroat a big cock although with no expectations of doing it."

*Even with the details of the deepthroating sir's cock remained resolutely shrivelled. Fantasies can be so much better.*

Sir

I'm even more intrigued to find out whose fantasy this was. Who would want to have a fat ten inch cock down their throat? I can certainly understand not wanting anal. Maybe I will keep Eva licking my cock until it comes back to life. I lay back and thought of Val with that cock down her throat. "I'll give you an hour to stop doing that," I told Eva.