Saving Eva from Abuse Ch. 15

Story Info
The couple become a trio.
3.6k words
4.14
2.5k
0

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/02/2023
Created 05/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This follows on from Saving Eva from Abuse 14 although it is Milly telling the story of her time with Bob and Eva.

Milly's tale

He got in bed and turned his back, put his arm around Eva and totally ignored me. I got in beside him, should I put my arm around him and perhaps he will do something to satisfy my needs, fuck me. It didn't matter he was asleep before I had made my mind up.

I of course couldn't sleep, why didn't he fuck me. He got me worked up, he knew I was gagging for it. It would not have taken much to put me over the edge. Bastard. I put my hands together as if in prayer and placed them between my legs. No I didn't masturbate, I just liked the heat from my pussy warming them.

I tried to think of pleasant, non-sexual things but all the time my thoughts migrated to my pussy. To what he might have done, to what I wanted him to do, to his hand on my bum and touching my pussy. Why oh why didn't he fuck me? Twat, bastard, dick. I carried on with every name I could think of.

At some ridiculous time I fell asleep, dreaming of being fucked by a ten inch cock. It felt like a few minutes later I was woken by a substantial but not ten inch cock infiltrating my mouth.

"Fucking morning hard on makes it hard to pee in the bog, so I need to get rid of it." For a split second I thought he meant he was going to pee in my mouth, yuck. I sucked on his cock and tried my best to get him off but why didn't he fuck me? I'm sure I'm wet and ready. Eva was watching us and smiling, perhaps laughing.

"No it won't do, I've got to go, you'll have to come and help me," he said. Help him for god's sake, what the hell can I do? Help him stand on his head so it's pointing in the right direction? He took my hand and led me to the bathroom. He lifted the toilet seat, took my hand and put it on his cock.

"You direct the flow, any that misses the bowl you'll have to lick up." He's joking surely, I'm not licking his pee off a toilet bowl. I'm not licking his pee off anywhere! I bent his cock down and he leant forward putting his hands on the cistern and started to pee. It came out in a single jet I'm pleased to say so I managed to direct it into the bowl. Eva was standing in the doorway laughing which almost distracted me. "Give it a shake to get the dips off." I managed this without any of the drips going astray.

"Good girl, don't let go, lead me back to the bedroom, stand by the bed and allow Eva to blindfold you." Blindfold? What the hell? I led him by his cock to the bed and stood there while Eva put a scarf over my eyes.

"Don't worry," she whispered. I did a bit, but not too much. When I was blindfolded they laid me on the bed. I was not completely in the dark but could see very little. Eva knelt over my face, I could smell her pussy, Bob meanwhile lifted my legs high and wide, handing them to Eva who held them even wider. My pussy was completely exposed. Surely he is going to fuck me at last.

No! His mouth pounced on my pussy, his tongue pushed in, a finger joined it, a pussy was lowered onto my mouth. I put my tongue in it, Eva had washed hers which was more than I had done so Bob was getting the benefit of hours of my accumulated juices. God, he is good, he toyed my clit with his tongue, his fingers splashed deep in me. I'm nearly there, the long awaited climax, thank god.

No! The bastard stopped, oh please no. I couldn't plead with him as my mouth was full of cunt. Hell! Yes he stuck his cock in me, no finesse, just straight in hard and fast, it may not be ten inches but it fucking felt like it. I climaxed like never before, screamed into Eva's cunt, wrapped my legs around him, I'm not letting him go. He's still fucking me I'm coming again oh shit by the wet on my face I think Eva is as well.

"Yyyyyaaarrrrrrr," I spluttered as yet another climax hit me. Bob also climaxed, I could feel it shooting from the end of his 'ten inches'. I'll tell anybody that asks how massive it is. Eva got off me and Bob flopped on top of me and kissed me long and hard. I was not letting him go, I wanted him deep inside me forever.

"Better than being fucked stood up in a lift eh?" said Eva as she removed the blindfold.. We all laughed.

I looked at her. "Are you sure it's not ten inches?" I asked.

"Not when it's inside me," she replied. "I think you should set him free now and suck his cock clean." I opened my legs and set him free, he put his hands on my tits to push himself up, he was grinning like a Cheshire cat, the one that got the cream. I think my grin equalled his, I knelt forward taking his cock in my mouth I circled it with my tongue. I can guarantee it was clean when it came out although it had shrunk in the wash.

"Shower girls, then make breakfast while I rest." he settled back in bed while Eva and I skipped off for a shower. We were both naked so we jumped into the shower, it was such a relief to be clean. I should be tired but I was too excited, we washed each other and giggled. As much giggling as washing.

"Have you enjoyed yourself?" Eva asked me.

"The last half hour, prior to that not so much but I can see the build up made the orgasm better, the best ever," I told her and it was.

"Our relationship outside work is as you have seen it, I have faith that Bob will never go beyond what I can cope with. He is the boss sexually and to be honest a lot of the time but I am only his submissive when it comes to sex which I must admit is a lot of the time. Would you like to join us occasionally?"

"How occasionally and what would be expected of me?"

"Total obedience, and as often as you want. He may hurt you, humiliate you and push your limits but I have always reaped the reward, you would too and you will be safe."

"Yes I think I would."

"All we ask of you is that you do not tell anybody. You are free to leave the relationship whenever you want."

"Yes, yes, yes, you are stuck with me," I held her and kissed her.

"Let's get dressed then and make breakfast, I think we may be going shopping this morning," Eva said and that is what happened. We went into town, visited several shops including a sex shop where I was excluded, having to wait outside like a child. Standing outside a sex shop for over half an hour is most embarrassing, possibly more embarrassing than being in the shop.

We had lunch in town before returning home. Eva and I went into the bedroom. "I like Bob being in control, I like to be punished if I am bad, I like to be punished, full stop. I like to be restrained, I like to serve Bob, I like to please him. To be honest I like to love him." Wow! That is honest. Is that what I want? You know I think it is. Standing outside the sex shop I felt humiliated but also turned on!

"I think I like the idea, what do I have to do?" I asked. This is a point of no return, no it isn't I can change my mind whenever I want.

"Take your clothes off," she said in a friendly manner, not an order, I had the feeling we were both on the same level. As I removed my clothes Eva did the same but where I stripped completely she kept her knickers and bra on. She put her finger to her lips in the universal sign for silence before she led me into the shower where she washed me, from my hair down to my feet.

She dried me with the softest towel I have ever experienced. Back in the bedroom she stood me at the end of the bed and applied a sweet smelling lotion all over my body, she massaged it by starting at my shoulders down my back to my bum. She spent some time on my bum massaging in the crack before kneeling and working on my legs. I had to lift my feet while she did them. The lotion gave me a warm glow.

Turning me round she kissed me and started applying the lotion to my shoulders working her way down, obviously spending some time on my breasts. Followed by my stomach and down to my pubic area, my pubic hair kind of got in the way, I had noticed Eva shaved hers. Again she got on her knees to do my legs.

Sitting me in a chair she dried and brushed my hair, next she applied makeup, finishing with bright red lipstick which after she had done my lips she put on my nipples! Standing me up she admired her handiwork, walking around me. "You are quite beautiful," she said fetching a pair of knickers and helping me put them on.

The knickers were surprisingly full, I was expecting a thong or open crotch not these white briefs which although beautifully sheer covered my pussy. Eva spent a lot of time straightening them, making sure they were perfect. She put a pair of three inch heels on my feet, again on her knees.

The dress was next, an exquisite white trimmed with gold creation. I put it over my head with Eva's help, a square neck and little puff sleeves. It was gathered under the bust with gold trim which highlighted my tits. The dress like the knickers was very sheer and my blood red nipples were clearly visible. The hem was just below my crotch.

I felt so good, pampered, sexy and beautiful. Eva kissed me on the forehead and gently on the lips before leading me into the lounge she whispered "Do exactly as you are told. Bob was sitting in an armchair wearing a suit and tie looking like he was going to a posh do. Eva on the other hand was wearing the knickers and bra she had been wearing when she showered me. Eva sat in a chair behind me as I was standing in front of Bob.

He looked at me, through me, into me, into my soul. I blushed, my nipples poked out, the lipstick stained the white dress, my pussy leaked. Just from a look he did this. "Turn," he quietly ordered. I slowly turned my back to him. It was as if he was seeing me for the first time. "Lift your dress," I lifted it up to my waist. I could feel his eyes boring into my bottom. I could see Eva looking at me, she was wearing a leather collar and had a happy grin.

"Turn," I lifted my dress at the back so the front still covered my knickers. I say covered but as it was see-through anyway perhaps not. "Kneel," a man of few words. I knelt. "Arms out," I stuck my arms out in front of me and he produced some handcuffs from beside his chair and clipped them on my wrists. The chain joining the two parts together was longer than any I had seen on TV.

Eva left the room, Bob reached down to the bag beside his chair and pulled out a collar, similar to the one that Eva was wearing. "Today we will see if you are fit to wear my collar, you will call me sir, you are free to go at any time. Understand?"

"Yes...sir," I did understand and I think I want to wear his collar, be his property, sometimes.

"On your hands and knees, crawl into the bedroom," and so it begins, I crawled out. "Slowly, don't be so eager, arch your back, look sexy, wiggle your arse. For fucks sake don't you want my collar?" I slowed down. How do you look sexy crawling? I went down to my elbows which put my bum up, I wiggled. "Better."

The bedroom looked quite different, Eva had closed the blinds and lit a lot of candles about the place, sweet smelling ones. The only lights in the room were three spotlights centred on a spot on the bed. Eva was sitting in a chair where she had a perfect view of the spotlit zone.

"Stand up, face me," he ordered. I stood facing him, even with my shoes on he was looking down on me. He lifted my chin and delicately kissed me. He produced a pair of scissors from his pocket and cut the puffed sleeve up to the neckline. One side of the dress fell exposing my boob, fuck it was so sexy, my nipples stood to attention and my pussy leaked.

He moved to the other side and slowly cut the other sleeve when he reached the gold embroidered neckline the top fell exposing the other boob. The gold embroidered waistband held the dress just under my boobs. "You may undress me," fucking good of him allowing me that.

"Yes sir," I undressed him completely. He signalled for Eva to sit on the bed, unbidden she removed her bra and he bent over, his legs apart and began sucking her nipples. He lifted a foot. "Kiss my foot," Ah well here goes, I held his foot and kissed the sole, the toes and heel," kiss up the back of my leg, nice and slow."

I kissed and licked up his leg, why? Why was I doing this? Why am I so turned on? What the fuck! "Kiss my arse," What the fuck! I kissed his arse cheeks, how low can you get, how wet can you get? "Enough, lose the dress, kneel on the bed in the light," he sat in Eva's chair with Eva sitting between his legs. They were both watching me.

"Run your hands over your breasts, beautiful, gently roll your nipples between your thumb and forefinger, make them hard for me." I was blushing bright red, feeling their eyes on me. "Squeeze them...harder, look into my eyes while you pinch them," I did as I was told, it hurt, my eyes watered. "Pinch them harder, twist them," hell what more does he want? Eva had turned her back and was obviously sucking his cock.

"That is a beautiful sight, the expression on your face is exquisite. What do you say?" What do I say apart from ouch? Fuck he is expecting me to say something. What? "Thank you," I chanced.

"Thank you SIR, for allowing me to entertain you," he instructed. "Let me hear you say it."

"Thank you sir for giving me the opportunity to entertain you," I continued to pinch my nipples but with less pressure. He stood up and took Eva by the hair, led her round to the far side of the bed, bent her over so her hands rested on the bed and he pulled her knickers down to her knees. He pulled my legs so I was on my back and swung me round so that I was eye to eye with Eva and my lower half was in the spotlight.

"Play with yourself, over your knickers," he demanded, while looking me in the eye, both of them staring down at me. I rubbed my pussy, I could feel the wet soaking through, what more could he make me do to humiliate me. Bugger, I'm going to cum if I don't stop soon.

"Stop," he brought out his scissors and cut my knickers across the crotch leaving them like a belt around my waist. "Carry on," no please, I'm wet, I'm nearly there. Fuck it you won't stop me now, using both hands I attacked my pussy, one rubbing my clit the other whisking in me. My back arched and I let out a yell as I climaxed.

Bob was laughing at me, I didn't care. I have never done anything like this, well not with an audience. "Spread your legs, wide, wider." Eva leant forward and suckled my nipples, Bob slapped my pussy.

"Yeow!" I screamed, automatically shutting my legs.

"Spread, don't do that again, you will get twenty, one will be added each time you shut your legs." Snack.

"Yeow," It hurt, it splashed. I managed to keep my legs open. "Yeowww," hell I can't take twenty of these. Eva put her tit in my mouth as I yelled, he hit me again. My yell was muffled, By the umpteenth I felt myself approaching climax again. What am I like? Fucking orgasm from having my pussy smacked. I climaxed after I don't know how many, the splashing was louder and wetter.

"Get up, kneel on the floor in front of me," somehow I managed to get up, my legs were shaking. I'm glad he said kneel, I don't think I could stand. Here I am kneeling nose to cock, large, hard cock waiting. "Eva lift her hair up," he brought out the collar and fastened it around my neck. I am now officially his submissive along with Eva. We were wearing identical collars.

I've done so much, enjoyed so much, hated so much, hit highs I've never even dreamed about and now I am going to do it more. I love it, the anticipation, the trepidation, even the pain and humiliation but mostly the reward which always comes or has so far.

He clipped leashes on to us and led us into the kitchen, he bent us over the table and fastened the leashes to the table legs. It was more a symbolic gesture as it did not restrict much movement. I was still wearing the handcuffs and the remains of my knickers around my waist. Eva had on the knickers she was wearing when she showered me, he snipped them so she too had them round her waist.

He arranged us neatly, legs spread and tits pressing on the table. The next thing I heard was a smacking sound and a squeak from Eva as her bum was hit. More smacks and squeaks increasing to squeals. He lent over me, I could feel his cock on my bum crack. "You will not be smacked as I only owe you one and I'm saving that for a special occasion," he whispered in my ear. Oh shit, my pussy quivered at the thought.

He moved in front of us and we had to strain forward to take the end of his cock in our mouths. I could get no more than the end in without lifting my legs off the floor so he had to make do with that.

"Now that I am nice and hard I'm going to fuck Eva, she has been very patient and has such a delectable red arse, I can't resist." With that he put two fingers in me and started fucking Eva.

We slept in the king size bed and I mean slept, I think we were all completely shattered. On Sunday we went out for breakfast in a greasy spoon, filled up with the calories we used yesterday. He took me home and the way they looked at each other I think a day of debauchery was their plan. To be honest I was glad to be home for a rest, well, perhaps a little jealous of Eva.

Monday morning, it felt a bit strange at work, pretending this new relationship with Bob and Eva didn't exist. When I was called into his office I felt the blood drain from my face, was this going to be the humiliating spank? I walked in. "Come round this side of the desk," at least nobody could see us. I stood beside him while he sat looking at me.

"Take your knickers off and put them in the top drawer," I did and they joined two other pairs. This is it he's going to bend me over and smack me. "Good girl," he said, putting his hand up my skirt and into me. "Wet at the thought of a smack," he laughed, handing me some papers and dismissed me.

I entered the office as white as a sheet and am about to leave it as red as a beetroot. What the fuck is he doing to me? He's right he did nothing and I reacted, my pussy reacted for no discernible reason and now I have to face all my colleagues with a red face and no knickers, not to mention a wet pussy.

Standing at the door I took a deep breath, defiantly flicking up my skirt showing him my bare bum before I opened the door and went out. I heard his laughter as I went.