Saving Eva from Abuse Ch. 16

Story Info
Eva and Milly meet Zena.
1.9k words
4.38
1.2k
00

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/02/2023
Created 05/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob

Another fucking boring three day fucking meeting where fucking idiots rambled on about fucking drivel. The hardest part was trying to stay awake, I miss Eva and Milly; the Nottingham girl was the only diversion. She continues to wear inappropriately short skirts and low cut tops. This of course just made missing the girls worse.

The first evening in the bar Nottingham was flashing her knickers and tits mainly to the bosses although when they had gone she homed in on me. I had a drink with her and tried to subtly show that I was not interested with little effect. "I have a partner and we are happy. I will not fuck you but as a special favour if you go to your room, strip off and lay face down on the bed I'll beat you from feet to shoulders with this belt my partner gave me.

She downed her drink and walked out forgetting to give me her room number! I must admit she had managed to wake up my sexual urge. I sent a text message to Eva telling her and Milly to catch the first train here when she finishes work on Friday. A weekend in a hotel would be a nice change and I can plan something for them.

The following day, Thursday, was as boring as expected, fortunately they just droned on and didn't ask us any questions. Nottingham looked a bit sheepish and kept glancing my way. Eva replied and I booked the room for two more days.

Friday had one thing going for it, it was the last day. Even looking at Nottingham's legs had lost its appeal. A few of us had an evening meal while the majority went home. After the meal I went to the bar to wait for the girls, fuck I was joined by Nottingham. She sat at the bar with me, her legs crossed with her skirt almost showing her arse.

We sat in silence for a while, an uncomfortable silence. "Boring wasn't it?" she said.

"Certainly was," I offered back.

"The only thing that got me through it was thinking of what you said," she was blushing.

"Ah well I did something useful."

"Would you?"

"Would I what?"

"Would you have hit me with that belt?"

"I don't make empty threats and once I start I don't stop."

"Room 128," she said with no preamble.

"Have another drink, I am expecting my partner, she would like to watch."

"You what, I can't have a fucking audience," she exclaimed.

"Okay." I ordered two more drinks. She didn't leave. Fuck me I only said it to frighten her off. Eva and Milly will be here in half an hour.

"Is your partner nice, what would she think watching you beat me?"

"She'd probably be jealous," I laughed.

"128, I'll be waiting as instructed." Oh fuck, I suppose I could just leave her there. I would have to face her at next month's meeting.

Eva and Milly came in ten minutes later, I bought them a drink which they brought to room 128. We went up one floor in the lift, "Don't worry I'm going to fuck both of you in this lift before the weekend's over." I pushed open the door of 128 and sure enough there was a naked Nottingham face down on the bed,

"What the fuck," Exclaimed both Eva and Milly.

"Nottingham wants her arse tanning, as you know I will not be unfaithful to you so I offered to belt her instead of fucking her, so here we are." Nottingham was looking bemused. "Both my girls have come to watch, they enjoy this kind of entertainment and may want to join in." Nottingham pushed herself up which displayed her lovely tits.

"Will you fucking get on with it? She said,

"Strip off girls," I said as I removed my belt. "Hold her hands she may need some support." I started just above her ankles, I think I am not a bad judge of how hard to hit now I have had some practice. With each hit she let out a sharp yell, I worked my way up her legs which were turning a pleasant shade of red.

Interestingly enough when I reached her arse her legs began to slowly open, about an inch with each stroke. She does have a nice arse, probably a little big for the rest of her body, quite fashionable I believe. It gives a beautiful ripple effect with each blow. Her pussy had come into view, well I was looking. Eva was laughing, either at me looking or her putting it on show.

I worked my way up to her shoulders as promised, once above the waist the front is the best to smack but I promised ankle to shoulders.. "Please sir, can she lick my pussy, after all she has taken the punishment we would have had, she could lick my pussy while you fuck her," this was Eva's plea and saying it is alright to fuck her.

I grabbed Nottingham's hair and pulled her head up. "Get on your knees and lick Eva's cunt, if you make her cum I'll fuck you while you do the same for Milly." I inserted two fingers into her while Eva spread her legs under Nottingham's nose. While she licked out Eva I alternated between smacking her arse and fiddling with her cunt which did look ready for fucking.

Eva

Milly and I spent our lunch hour discussing how we would welcome sir back, this didn't happen as we were to go up there. When we arrived he bought us drinks and took us upstairs. In the room was a very attractive naked girl laying on the bed. What the hell, I knocked my drink back in one. He told us what she wanted, it sounded fun, so we watched the slut get a beating, I was dripping by the time he was finished. She finished me off. I was expecting a wild weekend but not this wild.

She set to on Milly while sir fucked her, I lay on my back and wriggled my way between is legs so each time his cock came out and went back in I licked his balls.

Bob

It was nice to fuck her, three days without has become a long time for me, I managed to squeeze her large tits and was tempted to put a finger in her arse but I decided to save that in case there was another time. I pulled out and smeared all over her back, Milly moved, satisfied for now so we got dressed and after I had given Nottingham a resounding smack on her arse we went to my room.

"We will have a rest, a shower and go out for a drink." I told them. They were not willing to let go of the previous events.

"What's her name sir? I didn't ask and it's rude to have someone lick your fanny and not know their name." said Eva.

"I don't know, I do know that she's the manager in Nottingham."

"Can I go and speak to her and at least find out her name, please sir?" Asked Eva.

"I suppose so," what the hell. Milly and I stripped off and lay on the bed.

Eva

I knocked on 'Nottingham's' door and I thought she must have left as it was some time before she opened it. "Oh, yes? What do you want?" Had she been crying?

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Yes, yes I'm fine," she lied.

"I'm Eva and I wondered what your name is after all we have been intimate."

"Zena, my name's Zena," she burst into tears. "You are so lucky," she sobbed. "You have Bob." I put my arm around her.

"Don't you have anybody?" I asked.

"Yes I have a husband, but he is not like Bob, he is sweet, kind and not interested in sex, not wanting to control me, dominate me. I want someone like Bob, not all the time. Dave is a great husband and father but he cannot spank me or punish me or even be angry with me."

Wow, she's a mother, she's married. "We are going out for a drink soon, do you want to come?"

"I don't know,"

"Get showered, dressed and come to room 126 when you are ready." I instructed her and I walked out.

All I have to do now is face sir and tell him I have invited her to come with us. I took a deep breath and went into our room, sir and Milly were lying on the bed. "I've asked Zena to come out with us tonight," I informed them.

"Why did you do that? I've a good mind to send you home with an arse so sore you'll stand up all the way," sir was vexed. I explained what she had told me and asked sir to please listen to her.

Bob

What the fuck, I suppose I'm stuck with her now. "You will be punished for making major decisions without my permission."

"Yes sir, but I am not sorry, I think I did the right thing," she stubbornly replied.

"Milly get in the shower, you strip and get on the bed on your stomach," I took my belt off and gave her arse a bit of a pasting. She tried to stay quiet but let out some mewls. "Spread," she opened her legs and as I thought she was so wet. I put three fingers in and splashed them about.

"You will dry and comb Milly's hair, put her makeup on as she wants it and pour me a drink first." I checked the shower and Milly had just finished. Eva will dry you and do your hair and makeup, make sure it is to your liking." I showered. No sooner had I got dressed then there was a knock at the door. I invited Zena in.

"We are almost ready," I looked in the wardrobe where I had hung the girls clothes and found the dress I was looking for. "We are going down for a drink, you have fifteen minutes to get ready before the taxi comes, to save time don't bother with underwear" The three of us went down to the bar and we were joined by Eva before the taxi arrived.

We had a few drinks and a lot of conversation. The result of which I was to see Zena the evening before the monthly meeting the three of them were in favour of this arrangement. "I will see if Zena is good enough when we get back." On our return I told Zena to wait for me in her room, standing by the bed with her hands on her head.

I had Eva and Milly strip off and get in bed. " I will be back when I have tested out Zena, I will lay back and you can do the work. I went to Zena's room. As directed she was waiting with her hands on her head.

I walked around her, she really was a fine figure of a woman. "Open your mouth," I put two fingers in. "Who does this mouth belong to?"

"You sir," she meekly replied.

"And you will accept and cherish anything I put in it?"

"Oh, yes sir," she replied. As I was not too bothered about Zena, hell I was happy with my sex life so any addition would have to be spectacular.

An hour of two later I returned to my room admittedly a bit tired and the girls were going to have their work cut out to make me cum. I lay back and thought of England.

Zena's story will follow in Saving Eva from Abuse 17.