All Comments on 'Saving Grace'

by SkylerLuv

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Nicole2023Nicole20235 months ago

Thank you for the early Christmas present. I figured out the plot twist earlier. Glad she got closer.

dwoelfledwoelfle5 months ago

So much fun to read. You could see it coming and it was still a good time. Thank you for another wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Gripping. Not read anything better than this Lit. And the sex was blinding too.

DingbatwizardDingbatwizard5 months ago

What an extraordinary story!

toesucker1toesucker15 months ago

A really well written story. These three hot badass women made me think of Terry Moore's Parker Girls.

Marbury1803Marbury18035 months ago

So very good. Plot twists galore, you had me on the edge of my seat all the way through. Absolutely oved it. What an excellent early Christmas present.

wistfuldancerwistfuldancer5 months ago

Great plot. Hot sex scenes. The one thing that put me off a little is Grace is... well... kind of a doormat. She is supposed to be this badass but doesn't really do much, she just gets blown around by her girlfriends. She does stand up to her mom at the end, which is cool, but I thought she forgave Alice way too quickly. Still, good story, just a couple quibbles that I think would have helped make it great. Please keep writing, I love all of your other work!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I think I would've enjoyed it more if they ended up as a pair with either, not a threesome. I didn't see much of why the two would be *that* enamored of Grace, I guess lol

But it was fun to read. Thanks!

MigbirdMigbird5 months ago

Maybe not surprising outcome but so much more. Characters so rich and storyline captivating — page turner.

AquariusgirlAquariusgirl5 months ago

SkylerLuv,

You've done it again... This was an absolute gem to read! I love slow burns/ longer stories, and when I saw this pop up (that you've greatfully gifted us before Xmas), I couldn't wait to read it. I love being able to read a story in a oner, and due to work been super busy, it's taken a couple of days to finally read, I really was not disappointed :). I enjoy reading stories on here and just getting lost in the plot (it takes time being a fan/read of good work); I can only imagine the time, effort and patience, that you and the other authors have to put in for us (we all appreciate you and the hard work you all put in).

I love this story (the fact the you've been able to come up with this storyline was great), the characters were a joy, and there was loads of fun dialogue between them (especially when they were fighting!).

Thanks again, I can't wait to see what you come up with next ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

FandeborisFandeboris5 months ago

Wow, what a story. Things just keep happening. I think Grace's mom had to much of an expectation. Grace was exposed to all this training for what? Charlie and Alice were an unknown and pretty much wormed their way into Grace's life whether or not she wanted it.

Grace even managed to get what she always wanted, to be normal.

All in all a great story, very good pacing, and a classy outcome. 5 stars

msspnnrmsspnnr5 months ago

Another well written story.

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnon4 months ago

The story held my interest throughout, although it was clear that there could only be one person trying to protect Grace.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I liked the story, but you never explained what the Golden Circle was. I was thinking maybe a crime family, but then no one could leave. Maybe an obtuse OGA, no one could leave that either. So It wil remain a mystery until you write a sequil.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Wow. Just wow. You start out with this rather ordinary reclusive girl loving but avoiding a co-worker, mostly for reasons she doesn't understand. Then, when Grace "takes time off" to get closure for when she last saw her mother 10 years previously, we are dropped Alice-wise into a very cleverly devised underworld nexus of forces where no one knows the source or who is who, REALLY. As the story unfolds, I confess that I could foresee who was "in charge," as the only "anonymous" person who would know enough about Grace, her past, and her current present, to provide her with trained protectors was her mother. How each and both of the "protectors" developed a deep attraction to Grace was done nicely, with the ensuing flow of action/inaction also done well, as its like running a big river, the rapids are only occasional and very intense, but there is a lot of flat water in between. The way you described Grace's initial plan and backup procedures was great. Who is "normal" who has black-ops style go-bags with weapons, money, passports, etc. And a network of connections to provide new papers, safe houses, etc. Then being forced to follow, not lead, Alice and Charlie was exquisitely drawn out to keep the suspense of the reader, along with the periodic strong Sapphic attractions to both. I must say that your brief descriptions of their, ahem, relationship were some of the most provocative lesbian threesome encounters I have read, largely because of the power, risk, conviction, and surrender that each person brought to the relationship. The encounter with the mother, Kerry, was appropriate, as she felt the justified architect of this crazy adventure so that her daughter could take over her harshly won dominance of the organization. That Grace rejected that was sweet, and her wanting to pursue the hugely erotic threesome was a sign of her real strength and courage. Not the girl you would want to mess with down the road. Side note: the "Golden Circle" was an allegory for any of the global crime organizations -- the Mafia, the Russian Bratva, the Chinese Triads, the Japanese Yakuza, etc., and it would likely be a smaller or subordinate group with certain specializations. In short, Grace's mother trained her well, but the result of that training and authenticity of character led Grace to freedom, not a continued life of high-end crime. VERY well done and entertaining. I am still squirming with the thought of being in the same bed with lovely Alice and protective Charlie. The story pattern is remotely like Charlie's Angels, but this would need to be dubbed, Charlie's Bitches. Haha. Thank you. Great stuff.

knowinghumansknowinghumans15 days ago

First story to read a poly for a GL and my goodness! Too beautiful! First part has been perfect, I thought it was just some typical lesbian story about some misfit but damn! Thanks for this! One can only hope to have your talents shared with us some more. Great job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous