Saving Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I get up, Charlie follows suit. "I'm only going to say this once: I never want to see you again. My mother died the last time I saw her in those woods."

Her fury is instant. "You ungrateful, little bitch. I saved you so that you would serve a purpose!"

"I never asked you to do that." I turn away, hoping the tears don't run down my face.

"And where are you two going? You still work for me!" I turn in time to see her stand.

"Not after today we don't." Charlie shrugs.

"You think you can just walk away?" Her eyebrows raise to her hairline.

"Please," My tone is reserved. "If there is any part of you that truly cares for me. Let us go. Let me live the rest of my life in peace."

She continues to stare at me as Charlie and Alice each come to my side.

"You're making a mistake walking away from an opportunity like this." Her tone isn't threatening. It is more disappointed than anything. "I did this for us."

My hand comes up to the small necklace I've carried around all these years. One of the few things that I could never part with. It has been my central point whenever I felt disoriented but now, I no longer feel lost. I yank on it, ripping it from my neck, and place it on her desk.

I walk away, not bothering to waste another ounce of my energy on her.

******

[Two Months Later]

The knife glides through the raw salmon with little effort.

"You're really good at that, a natural." My classmate, Joe, shakes his head.

I shrug, ignoring his compliment.

We finish the lesson for the day, washing our utensils and cleaning our stations.

Joe walks next to me, completely missing my annoyed look. When I said I wanted to make new friends in class, I meant people who didn't look at me like premium beef. Considering it is only our second time talking, I would think he would get the hint that I am not interested but he probably doesn't care. He's one of those rich guys that has made his way through life by throwing money at whatever he wants.

"I would love to have you over so you can give me some lessons." He leans against the hand railing leading down the stairs, blocking my way. "Or we can take my Lambo to my vacation home and cook by the water."

"Does this really work on girls?" I want to headbutt him and see him roll down the stairs but I'm working on my anger management.

He brings a finger up to my face and runs it down my cheek. "I don't know, why don't you tell me?"

"You have two seconds to remove your hands off my girlfriend." Charlie's cool tone sends a shiver down my spine.

"Who do you think-oof!" His hand is twisted behind him and his eyes widen.

"Easy, babe." I look around to see other students walking on the other side of the stairs, avoiding our commotion. I bring a hand up to her arm and she slowly lets go of him.

"Sorry, Joe. This is my overprotective girlfriend." I pull Charlie closer to me, to avoid any more close calls.

He rubs his shoulder, looking around to see if anyone saw anything as well.

"Anything wrong?" Alice is the next one to pop up.

"This asshole here was harassing Grace." Charlie is still glaring at him.

"Do we have a problem here?" Alice gives him a quick up and down, probably assessing how to incapacitate him 30 different ways.

"No," I give her a warning look. "He was just leaving." I turn to him next and motion for him to walk away.

He's not as dumb as he looks and saunters away without saying anything else.

"Your second week here and you're already finding yourself in the middle of trouble," Alice leans in to kiss me but I move to kiss her cheek instead. I pull away from Charlie and walk down the stairs, knowing they're following close behind.

"What are you two doing here?" I turn toward the parking lot.

"Doesn't matter anymore." Charlie tries to grab my hand but I pull away.

People look at us as we walk by. Alice is wearing shorts and a crop top with pink boots. Gorgeous as always and Charlie is wearing jeans and a tank top that molds to her toned body. All the guys and girls look in lust or envy and my cheeks heat up. I see my car at the end of the garage, which is mostly deserted. Most of the classes have ended for the day.

We barely make it to my car before Charlie has me bent over the hood of it.

"What was that?" She grabs my ponytail and nudges my face to the side to look at me.

"Please," My body reacts immediately. There is a sweet sensation forming in my lower belly. My underwear has been soaking since Charlie first grabbed Joe. My nipples rub against the cool metal. "Not here."

Alice's hand comes up to slap my ass cheek. I jump at the contact, afraid of someone walking by and getting the wrong idea. Well, not completely wrong.

"Answer me." Charlie tugs on my hair and I groan. "Or I can let Alice keep going at it until you beg us to fuck you. You know it's my favorite new game."

I close my eyes as a shiver runs down my spine. It's become a new favorite of mine too. Charlie holding me down while Alice punishes me in an antagonizing delicious way. Except this time, I know they won't let me come.

Our relationship was easy to fall into. Alice likes to control me in bed, Charlie likes to please me, and I like to do whatever they ask me to. Outside of the bedroom, Charlie is the caring one that showers me with gifts and plenty of kisses and cuddles. Alice can seem aloof but she truly cares and shows it by surprising me with dates and romantic whispers in bed. They're really my perfect people and I cannot imagine being without the other.

But of course, there is a whole other level to our relationship that they're just introducing me to and I love every second of it so far. Because they know that I want to please them, they take my sassy attitudes, short temper tantrums, and smart mouth and turn them into tantalizing little lessons. I knew what I was risking when I didn't kiss both of them earlier but a small part of me did it to arise this reaction. They both know that. They like having their way with me almost as much as I like being under their control.

"I wasn't thinking, I'm sorry!" I squirm under Charlie. I press my thighs together.

Alice slaps my ass again, not holding back this time. "Don't be coy. You knew what you were doing."

"I don't think I want my classmates to know yet." I squirm again. That is the bigger reason for not kissing each one in public.

Charlie immediately releases me and forces me to look at her. "You're ashamed of what we have?"

"No," I see the hurt in her eyes and bite my lip. Shame spreads through my body and I want to lower my head.

"What is it?" Alice leans in close so they can both look at me.

"I-" I lick my lips. "This is the first time I have ever felt normal. I'm doing something I enjoy and I can finally talk to people and make friends without feeling like I have a target on my back."

"And having people know you have two girlfriends will change that?" Charlie's hands drop.

I don't respond immediately.

"I think we should give her some space." Alice pats Charlie's shoulder.

"Wait!" I hold both of their hands, not wanting them to be upset with me. "Just give me a little bit more time to adjust, please."

This is not where I expected to have this conversation. I almost wish we could put it off indefinitely but I know I can't, not after people have seen us together. I really thought that wouldn't happen until later on in the semester but I also didn't expect them to surprise me today.

"Sure," Charlie shrugs and walks out of the garage, to the visitor's lot.

Alice gives me a small wave, also affected by the direction of our conversation and leaves.

******

I get home later than usual.

I don't know what to expect when I walk in through the door. Charlie is definitely still going to be upset and Alice is probably not too happy either. I snubbed them in public. But even worse, I asked them to keep our relationship a secret. Something that I haven't had to say before because they are usually good about reading my body language. PDA is minimal if we're all out at the same time, even though I know Charlie wants more but I think it is starting to wear her down.

I'm not ashamed of what we have. But I do care what others may think. I've yet to come across anyone else who shares our lifestyle and it takes me back to living on the run. Afraid to make any new connections because letting people in can end up in hurt and betrayal. What if I do make a friend and they are not accepting of my relationship? What if they tell my classmates and then everyone finds out and I turn into the odd girl out?

I see Alice in the living room, watching TV.

I remove my shoes and make my way over to her. I sit on her lap and let her rub my back.

"I'm sorry." I bury my nose into her neck.

"I get it," She kisses my temple. "This is new for me too."

"I'm not ashamed of what we have." I look up at her. "I love what we have."

She nods.

"I also like our little bubble." I sigh.

"That is okay." She continues rubbing my back. "But eventually we will want more."

"More?" I know what she means.

"We will want to kiss you in public, not just when others aren't looking. Or hold hands whenever we want." She stands with me still in her arms and walks to our bedroom. "I understand the appeal of wanting to be like everyone else and I don't ask much of you but I know Charlie needs more physical reassurance than I do."

This isn't the first either one of them has been more perceptive about the other's needs than they let on. I love that they look out for each other the way I do. They're selfless and loving and they deserve more than I'm giving.

She pushes the bedroom door open and I see Charlie in bed, on her phone. She's only wearing a sports bra and boy shorts. She doesn't say anything as Alice lays me down next to her. She comes to my other side and cuddles me from behind. I wrap my arm around Charlie's stomach and kiss her shoulder.

"I'm sorry," I kiss her shoulder again. "I was being a coward."

She puts her phone down and turns to wrap her arms around me. "I will never make you do anything you don't want to." I feel her lips against my hair.

"I do want to do this. I want people to know how lucky I am to have two women who love me. I love you both so much. I just need a little bit more time." I look up at her. "But I will do it. And I will be better about being more affectionate in public."

"Only do what you feel comfortable doing." She kisses me.

"I want to make both of you happy." I turn to lay on my back so I can look at both of them. "Ever since you two came into my life, I have never felt more like myself. It is like getting to know me and my likes and dislikes all over again with the security of always having you two there." I grab both of their hands and kiss their fingers. "I owe you two my life and I will never forget it."

"Grace, you are our life. Nothing you do will ever change that." Charlie snuggles closer.

"As long as we are together, everything else will fall into place." Alice runs her thumb against my hand.

"I love you two." I close my eyes in content.

And just like that, I slowly let myself get wrapped up in their arms and remind myself that they are my world. That the only people I should care about are right here in this room and if anyone is ever against it, then they don't deserve a place in my life. From now on, I will never hide this part of my life again. I will love them as loud and as often as I can so there is no mistake that they are mine as much as I am theirs.

1...67891011