Saving Her Good Boy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

.........

When he gets to his first class of the day, Roger quickly realizes that he is in some kind of trouble. His tall, blonde girlfriend is glaring at him angrily. He gulps and she scowls. "I heard a little rumor today," Stephanie says to him. "Is it true that Dominique Humphrey jerked you off in the hallway?" People aren't bothering to pretend that they aren't listening in at all. Don't they have any shame? 18 years old people should already know better than to eavesdrop on others!

Roger doesn't know what to say or do as his possessive girlfriend stares at him with a stony look. He doesn't feel guilty for what happened since she is forcing him to stay as her cuckold in a relationship he wants to leave. But what worries him is the way in which she can retaliate, specifically by calling the cops and getting his father locked up. So he decides to choose his words carefully. "I'm not sure myself on what happened," he says to her. "Dominique grabbed my cock and balls, but I told her to stop. She didn't listen though."

He thought his words might be enough to calm Stephanie down, but she is still angry at him. Roger would like to point out that it is hypocritical of her to react this way, but again, he reminds himself of his precarious family situation and holds his tongue as she starts ranting. "How could you cheat on me? Don't you know how lucky you are to have me as your girlfriend? Most guys would give their left nut to be my boyfriend! I forbid you from ever being within ten feet of Dominique again. Is that clear?"

He scoffs in disbelief. All the resolve to hold his tongue disappear. Roger's rage takes over him momentarily and now he is the one yelling "Who do you think you are? You are hot but also a bitch and I'm only dating you because you are blackmailing me. I doubt that most guys would give their left nut to be with someone who manipulative them and coerced them to remain in a cuckold relationship where they get cheated on. So stop being so fucking delusional! I've put up with you acting like your shit don't stink for way too long now!"

It is only after snapping at her that he realizes what he did. He just risked antagonizing someone who could get his dad imprisoned. Roger rapidly pales as she inches her face closer to his, a hard stare in her eyes. "I know I may not act like it, but I really do love you," the blonde cheerleader tells him. "It's not my fault your cock is too small for me, but I'm still going to keep you around because I want to be with you for the rest of our lives. So you get in line and do what I want, or I will make sure your father is locked up behind bars. I always get what I want."

.........

Dominique is feeling particularly happy today, despite it being a school day. She is so cheerful after groping sweet little Roger yesterday. It made her so wet down there when she fondled his balls and pumped his cock for his juice, making him jizz in his pants in front of everyone. The way he gave in made her feel powerful and there is nothing she loves more. He was so adorable when he bit his lower lip and tried as hard as he can not to ejaculate in his pants. She wanted to go have some more fun with him during yesterday's lunch break but didn't get the chance to, having had detention for spraying graffiti on the wall of one of the campus buildings.

She has had sex with so many guys but none of them ever turned her on the way Roger did. And Roger wasn't even trying to arouse her. Dominique was only able to cop a feel of his genitals through his offending trousers. Something about his shyness is such a massive turn on for her. The ebony beauty briefly thinks about finding him and then unzipping his pants, sucking his cock while everyone else watches. But giving a public blowjob would be going too far, even by her standard. She has done many lewd shit but has never given head in front of other people.

As she gets some of her books from in her locker, the black girl can feel a hand on her strong shoulder. Clutching her leather jacket tightly, Dominique turns around to find Stephanie looking at her. "You and I have to talk about something," the blonde says. Stephanie is faking her confidence. She might be strong, but Dominique is taller and more muscular than her, with bigger arms and powerful legs. Not to mention the ebony badass has been in many fights before and is considerably experienced that way. There is zero doubt that the black girl would win in any physical altercation between the two of them, and she can do it without breaking a sweat.

Dominique knows this and she also knows that Stephanie knows. She smirks at the false confidence that the smaller girl is putting on show, unfazed by the hard glare leveled her way. "Yes? Go on. I'm listening." It amuses her to see how Stephanie is trying so hard to hide the fact that she is being unnerved by how calm Dominique is. The display is truly funny. "Are you going to stand around all day or are you going to get to the damn point?" Her deep voice makes Stephanie tremble and almost forget the purpose she approached her with. Almost.

She has been boiling in rage ever since yesterday when this black bitch jerked her Roger off at school. Now is her chance to confront Dominique. Yet her nerve is rapidly failing her and the girl finds herself taking shallow breaths in an effort to steady herself. "Listen, I know what you did with my boyfriend Roger yesterday," she says, making the black girl raise her eyebrows. So that's why Roger was so reluctant. Because he is already taken. "I will let you off the hook for it but if you ever touch him again, I swear you will regret it deeply."

Now the ebony bad girl starts laughing. "Are you threatening me?" she wheezes out, doubled over in her laughter. "I'm really sorry but that's just so funny!" She suddenly grabs Stephanie by her shoulders and spins her around, slamming the side of the blonde's head against the locker door in front of her. Dominique then leans in and whispers in a dead serious tone. "Listen to me, you little shit. Your white boyfriend was practically begging me to fuck him yesterday. I'm going to take his cock and fuck him with my black pussy. Then I'll make him slide his entire cock up inside my black ass and make him cum inside me. I'll fuck him so good he forgets all about his love for you."

Stephanie kicks backwards and hits her lower stomach, catching Dominique off guard. But the black girl recovers and when Stephanie attempts to hit her with a swing, she blocks the blonde's fist with ease, responding with a sharp right hook to the rib cage. The blow is strong enough to knock the wind out of her lungs and make her collapse to the ground. Dominique watches as her adversary slowly rises to her feet. "He doesn't want to be with me, but he is mine. I have dirt on his family. He will never leave me, even if he wants to."

This confuses Dominique. So he wants to leave Stephanie, but the latter has some sort of information that allows her to blackmail him into staying with her? "What is it?" she demands angrily and lifts Stephanie up onto her feet, slamming her back against the wall with her hand clasped around the other girl's throat. She applies the pressure carefully, not doing any permanent damage. As much as Dominique hates Stephanie right now, she isn't a cold blooded murderer. "If he doesn't want to be with you anymore, then you should let him go. That's what you do when you really love someone."

Stephanie shakes her head, before she tries to spit at Dominique's pretty face. But the gorgeous ebony is fast enough to dodge it. She then responds roughly by whirling Stephanie around and then throwing her straight across the hall at the opposite row of lockers. "I will never let him go! He will stay and do whatever I want as long as he lives!" she cackles madly, despite the pain that is glaring throughout her body. She just looks so crazy right now. Had the black girl struck her head, she would have assumed brain damage, but she only hit the body.

It makes Dominique livid to think that this blonde bitch is forcing Roger to stay in a relationship he doesn't want but the ebony still doesn't have the full picture. She must find out more about this. "You better not hurt a hair on his head. Otherwise I will make you pay tenfold what you did," Dominique says to her, dark eyes promising to carry out her threat if Stephanie ever hurts the cute boy. Had she known what the bimbo cheerleader already did, she would have knocked all of her pearly white teeth loose right there and then.

She thinks about how she can take care of this issue. Roger makes her feel very protective of him for some reason and she wants to make sure he is safe. It could also be because she wants him for herself, but she sees him as far more important than just an object. He is someone she feels like she really wants to be with. But they can't be together until she figures out what the secret that Stephanie has on him is, and that's what Dominique has to find out, as soon as she can.

That lunch break, she goes to look for him in the library. She finds him there, just as expected. The boy is reading Crime and Punishment by himself when she enters. He looks up at her and immediately starts blushing, making her smile at him kindly. It is very different to the hungry one she gave him yesterday. "Um, hi! Nice to see you again, after, you know, what happened yesterday," he mumbles in a small voice, unable to move as she sits down opposite him at the table.

Dominique reaches over to pat one of his cheeks gently, feeling him heat up in embarrassment. She is being far more gentle to him that Stephanie has been in a very long time. The beautiful girl's luscious raven hair hangs over one of her shoulders and she starts talking to him. "I want to ask you something very important, baby." The way she calls him baby makes him flushed all over and she seems satisfied by his reaction, given the cute little smirk now gracing her perfect lips. Wait, cute? No, no, no. He can't afford to fall for her charms right now. Not before he has sorted out his problems with Stephanie.

The black girl nods, gripping Roger's chin tenderly and leaning forward to kiss him on the tip of his nose. "Yes, baby. I talked to Stephanie earlier today and she mentioned something about having blackmail material on you." He shivers at this part. "It's okay. Just relax. You can trust me, baby. What is it? What is she using to force you to be with her? Tell me, Roger. I really want to help you out here. If you're are forced to be with her, then we can't be together. And I want to go out with you so bad."

He could feel his heart beating wildly in his bosom as he takes in her words. She wants to date him? This is brilliant! But then Roger is reminded of what will happen to his father. Still, Dominique deserves to know the truth. "It's dirt on my father, actually. He works as an executive in Stephanie's father's company but has been embezzling a large amount of money over the past few months. If I leave her, she will call the feds and he will be locked up. A part of me thinks that he should face the consequences of his action, but my mom would be inconsolable, and my grandparents could get strokes."

It makes Dominique's heart fill up with sympathy for him, replacing some of the anger she feels for Stephanie. How dare she? How could anyone use such a thing to blackmail an innocent teenage boy into staying with her? "Shhh, it's okay. Why does she have to do that though?" the ebony girl asks as she walks around the table and hugs him tightly, letting him start crying on her shoulder. She gently strokes his hair, caressing the white boy affectionately. "She said you didn't want to be with her. Why is that?"

Roger doesn't want to tell her the reason he wants to break up so desperately, but he knows he has to. He has already gone far enough with telling her about this. Might as well let her know everything, in case she can find a way to help him sort this mess out. "She's letting other guys fuck her and then making me eat their creampie right after. She even made me thank another guy for cumming inside her the last time we did it. She told me she'd call the police if I didn't do what she told me to."

Dominique is filled with rage again and she seriously debates going over to kill that disgusting bitch. But she tells herself to stay calm and comfort him until he feels better about himself first. "Don't worry, darling. I promise I will find a way to get rid of her for you," she says, caressing Roger's soft hair gently and embracing him tightly, pressing his face against her the swell of her large breasts. "Just relax and get some reading done here. I will work something out and we will be together soon. I promise."

After leaving him there, she begins to think over what she can do. That bitch Stephanie has something she can use to blackmail Roger, so she needs to get something to blackmail her with. But what can it be? Suddenly, a brilliant idea occurs to her. His dad might be guilty of financial crimes but Stephanie using that fact to coerce Roger into engaging in sexual activities with her is sexual assault at the very least, maybe even rape. If she can somehow obtain evidence, then the blonde cheerleader would be out of the game soon.

She considers her rival thoughtfully. Stephanie is used to being on top, being rich, pretty and athletic. Dominique is beautiful and in excellent shape too, but she isn't rich and is also not as arrogant as the other girl. If she can goad Stephanie into bragging about the brilliance of her plan and secretly record it, then she can threaten to go to the police if Stephanie doesn't leave Roger alone.

With a smile on her pretty face, Dominique heads to the gymnasium, where she knows that Stephanie would be at this time of the day.

Author's Note : How do you like this chapter, guys? There'll be a massive twist in the next one.

12