Saving Her Mother

Story Info
She chased him off the grid.
9k words
4.6
11.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 - An Offgrid Rendezvous

Brian reached to the top shelf for the box of pancake mix. Marilyn admired the muscles stretched before her. They were both still hot and sweaty from a five mile trail run. He had brought her here to his off the grid family cabin for a meeting on a joint project they were planning.

Her thoughts were not on the project but on his sexy bod. He had always been a good friend, but maybe she should suggest more. Or show him what she wanted. The guy she had been dating had disappeared to a junior research appointment on the east coast.

"If you want to clean up, I can handle breakfast prep. The hot water should last at least five minutes."

She noticed him giving her the once over and smiled. Damn, he was handsome.

"But what will you do?"

"It's ok. I've had cold showers before. Sometimes, I need them. Like today."

"You are bad, very bad." She took his hand, "Breakfast can wait."

The shower was in a corner of the cabin, with a flimsy curtain around the tiled depression in the floor. "Let's make your cold shower worthwhile. Take off my clothes."

His big strong hands enveloped her chest, easing the running bra up and over her head. He didn't move to her hipster bottoms, but cupped the generous breasts. The voice at her ear was low and sexy, "The last woman who teased me here was sore for a week."

"But we have to work on the project."

"You are not talking like someone who needs to work on a project..."

She shivered in his arms. "If I make one more tease, I'm going to be punished, aren't I?"

He had their clothes off and, with one arm around her waist, was adjusting the shower. Marilyn felt like she was getting the caveman treatment, and wondered if it was going to involve that tender place between her legs which was tingling and throbbing.

"Your hair?"

"Yes." She stood, arms around him, as he turned her out of the water and drizzled shampoo on her head. His big cock was poking between her legs, and she giggled.

"What's funny?"

"I was thinking about the last time I was in this situation."

"Did it involve this?" He was stroking his cock against her mound.

"Yeesss."

"Maybe you need a little warmup to help you remember the details." They were both laughing.

He found a large beach towel and stretched her out on it, face down. The stream of lotion trailing over her back and buttocks was intensely arousing. She wondered if this was a mistake. They were friends because he was a senior resident on her father's surgery staff. There might be trouble either way. If they weren't compatible, there would be an awkward shadow over their meetings. If they were compatible, he might mistakenly let drop that she was a great screw. Her dad would be really pissed. Her attention jumped back to the fact that two slippery fingers were inside her and she was gushing on them.

She made a noise and he asked, "Is there something wrong?"

"Are you sure you are supposed to be in there?" She didn't want to admit how good he felt.

"Well, you didn't start on the story, and I figured you were waiting for more warmup."

She turned over, smiling and laughing, "I am just a silly twit. Give me your cock."

He looked down at the brilliant PhD candidate in biochemistry. A brainy woman who would run her own lab in just a few more years.

He pressed forward, but not into her yet. His fingers still covered with lotion ranged over her breasts, drawing closed eyes and small noises. He pinched both nipples at once, pulling towards the sky. "Owww," she hissed. He dropped one hand to his cock and ran it back and forth in her wet crease.

"I am not sure I can fuck a PhD."

She cursed and pulled him all the way into her cunt in one go. "I don't have the damned degree yet. Maybe I will go insane on your cock and flunk out."

God, she felt good, laughing and clenching on him. Holding her tight to his chest, he rose and walked to the door, kicking it open.

There was a horse railing at the foot of the porch stairs, and he positioned her over it so she could see the corral twenty yards away. Two mares and a stallion were munching hay and lazily watching their activity.

She was tingling all over and squealed as he swatted both globes and re-entered the dripping sex.

Laughing, she asked, "Are you giving the stallion a demonstration of how to take a mare?"

He drove them strongly together, biting her neck muscle like a stallion and saying, "When I was twelve, my dad let me watch a mare being bred." His thrusts were rough and she pushed back hard.

He asked, "You know what the problem with horse sex is?"

"Tell me."

"The poor bastard has less than a minute to enjoy it. Sometimes only seconds." His fingers were pinching her clit and her nipples. The rising tide of her orgasm was close. Especially after what he said, she didn't want to come this soon. The sun was warm, the breeze touched the skin on her whole body, and the big-cocked surgeon was turning her visit into an orgy. If anyone approached the ranch, the vision of a needy woman taking a big penis from the rear would be very obvious.

She quieted, and he asked, "What's wrong?"

"Sit on the top step and hold me in your arms."

Once there, she easily slipped down on the impatient cock. "After you told me about the poor stallions, I decided we had to slow things down." She chuckled and nipped at his ear, rubbing her stiff nipples on his hairy chest.

"I should blast you this instant, insolent mare." He felt better than ever, probing the deep recesses of her sex. She squeezed and whispered, "I thought you might last an hour, but if not, go ahead and blast."

He pulled her off his cock and spread her across his hard muscled thighs. The slaps from both hands were sharp.

He leaned down and took a big hunk of her globe between his teeth, letting loose a terrible loud growl.

"Help. Help. The monster has me."

Moments later, she couldn't understand why they were back under the shower head, his hands roughly soaping everywhere.

Wrapped in a large towel, Marilyn was placed at the picnic table which covered all needs in the one room structure. He pulled two beers from the big plastic cooler that served as their refrigerator, and opened the box of papers and laptops they had brought for working on the study.

"I'll fix your hair while you get that organized."

"What happened to sex and breakfast? A girl does like to get to come. Especially on a cock like yours."

"I had a moment of clarity out there on the porch steps. I had this incredible female body in my arms that wanted sex. At least an hour, I believe you said. And I realized we could chase each other around here all day in the sunshine. And get nothing done on the study.

"I have early morning surgery the day after tomorrow, and unlike some biochem students I know, I live with my deadlines."

She crawled into his lap, brushed hair falling down her back, and sniffled. The towel fell away and he collected her in his arms, quieting the shivering body.

"I've been a bad girl and promise to behave. But you pushed all my buttons just now and I completely lost it. I really want more, and will be a total bitch unless I get some."

She kissed him, probing deep in his mouth with her tongue, and reaching down to see if there was a ready cock.

Her voice was low, "I will make you a deal. I will work hours and hours on the study if you carry me to that bed over there and fuck me to hell and back right now."

On her knees at the side of the bunk, she couldn't see the hard shaft approaching fast. But the impact of the large body behind the cock drove the wind out of her. Everything she felt before was back.

He thought to himself that a randy female like Lyn was a real prize. He'd never had sex like this before. All the smart females he had dated were full of inhibitions, not able to let go and enjoy an encounter with him. And none of them had ever told him they liked his cock. That they couldn't work without it.

None of them pushed him back on his ass and quickly dropped down from the top, saying, "Now I've got you. Come!"

He did, grabbing her hips and loosing a fountain straight up. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," she exclaimed, collapsing on him.

It was cold on the floor, but they were warm. "Damn, Brian, that was good. I think I am falling for you. I am not giving up this cock. Do I have competition?"

He carried her to the shower yet again, finding a shower cap to protect his work. As the ever cooler water washed away their mess, he said, "Surgical residents are a bad deal. Everything comes before the girlfriend. Especially if the resident is scared to death of your father."

She was shivering and leading him by a limp handle to the table. The towel wrapped them both as he held her tight. Her tongue swiped across his lips, "I'm not giving you up. We will have meetings about the project nearly every day. Everything on the up and up except for brief visits to the surgery linen closet. We will have fast fucks during the week, and slow fucks every Saturday here."

She was laughing as she climbed up and went looking for clothes. "Damn, I am feeling good."

Chapter 2 - Mom is a Problem

That first night, after a day of love and homework, she snuggled against him and said, "If you are feeling nice to your new girlfriend, I could use some help with a problem."

Brian was shellshocked by the rapid events of the day, and mumbled, "Go ahead."

"My mom is having a tough time being a divorced woman. Even after two years. She is really depressed. I should take her on a cruise or something, but can't get away until after my orals and that is still a month ahead."

"How can I help?"

"I was thinking maybe the next time you aren't on weekend standby, the three of us could come up here and relax. Take her on a horse ride. Or a hike if she prefers. Play three handed bridge. You know, just a general cheering up."

He tightened the hand that was resting on a warm boob. "We clean up our act? You were just describing slow sex here on the weekend, weren't you?"

She turned into him, kissing hard and laughing. "Yes, in a one room cabin, we will clean up our act."

He was almost asleep when she asked, "Are you going to answer my question about my competition?"

"I am in trouble either way. "If I say you don't, you'll be wondering which nurses I will start chasing after our first fight. If I say you do, you will make my life hell asking about her, wanting to know all the dirty details."

She kissed his hand, "That's fine. Good answer. Go to sleep."

He woke up the next morning to the smell of woodsmoke from the stove, fresh coffee, and grease crackling in the pan for pancakes. His new lover was across the room in one of his tee shirts and nothing else.

Heaving up, he let out a loud roar and was on her in a second, taking the body across his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and applying threatening slaps to the bare rear.

"Stop. Put me down. Everything will burn." She kicked her legs and pounded his back.

With her feet on the floor, his arms still held them together. "That thing you said yesterday? About falling for me."

She mumbled into his chest, "Am I in trouble for that?"

"You know how guys are famous for avoiding commitment? Well, I'm falling for you too. Very bad business. I told you surgery residents were trouble."

She swung a hard fist directly into his chiseled abs. Then turned back to the stove.

"I'm taking my chances." The shirt was caught above her hips and the wiggling ass deserved another attack. But the breakfast looked fabulous. He gently kissed her neck and promised to behave.

On the way to town that evening, she asked, "So it is ok to ask Evelyn, that's my mom, to a horsy weekend?"

He kissed her hand. "Yes. I'll look at the oncall list and send you a couple of possibilities."

"Thank you." She kissed his cheek. "When am I going to share your bed again?"

He still had the hand, nibbling. "It should be every night, but I guess we aren't ready for that just yet, are we?"

Her fingers pulled on his hair. "With your schedule and my schedule? We'd kill each other and wreck what we have going."

"I was thinking I might ask you to marry me sometime." He glanced across at her, and caught a frown, interrupted by a smile and a low laugh.

"Brian, it is so like you to say that. Ever since we were little kids, you get half of an idea and then land it on me to see what happens!"

"Marrying you would be more than half an idea."

"I know that, idiot! But we are not going to be punching bags for each other's career problems."

He drove in silence, waiting for more.

Her low voice carried above the noise of the car. "I will be your girlfriend, and your occasional bedmate. After I have my degree, and you are in a stable practice, not just my father's lackey, and we still love each other, we will marry!"

She said that triumphantly and made him smile.

"I give you half an idea and you give me back a zillion conditions? What kind of a horrible deal is that?"

They were both laughing. "I'll sweeten the pot. You have open license to flirt with Evelyn and see how far you can get!"

She invited him for a late supper, but he begged off. "Your father's first words in the morning are going to be asking me for the entire surgical protocol for the patient. I still have homework tonight." He kissed her passionately. "Please don't forget my half of an idea."

Her laughter rang in his ears as he walked to the car.

True to form, they didn't see each other for ten days. He finally left a message on her voicemail, apologizing and asking for a date on the next Friday night, which he promised was totally reserved for her.

She listened, laughing out loud about M.D. resident promises, and called him back.

"Brian, promising more than you can deliver again? I thought I was owed a couple of possible weekend dates with Mom?"

"Marilyn, I know I am a useless good for nothing, but it is your close relative that is causing my distress! What if we go out for a nightcap? I don't have early surgery tomorrow."

"Only if the drink is in my apartment, you have weekend dates in hand, and are prepared to sleep over!"

His voice was muted, "Yes, mistress. Anything to get back in your good graces."

Still laughing, she ran through the shower, sprinkled expensive cologne here and there, fixed her hair, and pulled on the flannel pj's with teddy bears on them. By the time he arrived, an hour later, she had warmed two custard tarts from the fridge, and found the bottle of late harvest dessert wine that was hiding in the pantry.

At the door, he tried for a kiss but was rebuffed. "Not on your life, buster. You and I have issues."

She led the way to the kitchen, pointing to a stool. "Sit." Handing him the wine bottle, she said, "Open, please, I will be right back."

Coming back with calendar in hand, she took the adjoining stool. "You have dates for me?"

Brian had endured enough female sass, and relocated her to his lap. "Stay," he warned in a gruff voice, reaching in a pocket for a folded piece of paper he opened in front of her.

She read out loud, "Third weekend in April, or Memorial Day weekend."

"How on earth did you get Memorial Day and its weekend off?"

He handed the tarts to her, grabbed the bottle and glasses and moved to the living room sofa.

Living room was a generous title, for the room was piled with journals, texts, and a corner full of computer equipment with little flashing lights.

Placing everything on the coffee table, she straddled him for a very hot kiss and whispered, "I'm sorry to misbehave. I've known you so long that it wouldn't be right if I didn't tease a little."

She didn't know why she bothered with the flannel bottoms, because one of his hands was inside the back, squeezing her tough globe, and the other was inside the front, rubbing back and forth in her moist crease.

She kissed along his jaw line, allowing her hips to rock on his hands. "We have to talk before things get out of control."

"Hmmm." He hummed quietly, saying nothing but letting his fingers work her into a fierce flame of longing.

She pleaded, "Please, we have to talk."

He lifted them and walked slowly towards the bedroom. "Daddy bear knows best."

In a few moments, she was standing on the edge of her bed, minus her pajamas, and watching him lose the last of his clothes. The big cock she had admired at his cabin was pointing straight at her and throbbing. He turned out the light and bore her down in the blankets. It seemed the most natural thing in the world to wrap her legs around him and pound on the athletic ass as he drove fully into her wet sex with a loud groan.

"No teasing," he growled and thrust all the way as hard as he could.

Her lungs emptied with a whoof and she gasped, "No teasing."

Brian didn't know it, but Marilyn was fucking the first man to occupy this bed. And slowly losing her mind with shudders, twitches and nerves shooting off.

"Yes, yes, yes." Blackness descended.

When she opened her eyes, with only the dim light from the hall shining on them, he was lightly licking the stiff nipple on her right breast. One hand was cradling her head, and the other was covering her hip. There seemed no reason to go anywhere, since he was there, holding her close and whispering he loved her.

"I'm going to swear off teasing. Am I allowed an engagement ring?"

He sat them up and wrapped her in a circle of his arms and legs. His tongue tortured her ear and the sensitive back of her neck. "I'm invited for a night in your bed, and I only have to provide a ring in return?"

She stiffened, "Pay attention, medical marriages have a bad reputation."

"Marrying one day and filing for divorce the next?"

He got a sharp elbow in the ribs. "Don't joke. This is serious."

He fell back, smiling up at her. She spread out on his chest, humming.

Brian asked, "Are we serious enough to sleep with each other more than occasionally?"

He drew up the blanket and she closed her eyes, thinking. Her body was warm and relaxed, full of his stuff. If she got great sex like this every night, would her work improve? She giggled and hid her head in his shoulder.

"I thought you said we had to be serious?"

She giggled again, "I am such a dip."

His hands played up and down her back and she bounced her hips on him.

"I can be violent if pushed too far."

Her head poked up for a kiss. "That business about occasionally. It's crazy. Like saying we will occasionally be in love."

He turned them over and eased his big cock back where it belonged. She squeezed and breathed a sexy moan in his ear. "I have a new idea."

Two more strokes and he said, "This better be good."

"Anytime you feel like giving me sex as good as this, you are welcome in my bed."

Silence, and then she was on top again.

"There are not many guys who would refuse that offer. What if there were a wedding band to go with the engagement diamond?"

She sniffled on his shoulder, "How can two smart people like us be so hung up? Love isn't about all the things that can go wrong, it is about all the possibilities for happiness! Happiness together!"

Abruptly, he stood with her squirming nakedly in his arms and his voice growling at her, "That's just enough! There has to be discipline."

She wrapped legs around his waist as he marched around the apartment, paddling her rear and growling. Marilyn laughed, "When we are married, you will do this, won't you? Being Papa Bear and keeping Mama Bear in line."

"Grrr," he said, as they flopped into the messy bed and were asleep in moments.

A finger boring into his side woke him. Dark, serious eyes peered at him. "Did we mean all that last night?"

"I guess not. As you said at the cabin, there are too many things in the way."