Saving Her Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rolled into him for a long, wet kiss. "Does a girl get to take back the foolish things she says?"

"Isn't that like asking if you can have your appendix back?"

She bounced on his morning stiffness, still naked as a babe. "I think you are telling me we will be better dealing with those things married than single?"

He handed her the teddy bear pajamas from the floor. "Put these on and let's have some breakfast. After that we can go shopping."

She squealed and jumped back into his arms. "Brian Sandalow, I love you, love you, love you!"

In the car driving downtown, she asked, "How much ring can a surgery resident afford?"

"How many carats can you hold up on your finger?"

She reached for an ear to pull. "We should save for more important things. What about one carat max?"

"I can't believe I am in love with a woman who doesn't measure her self-worth in carats."

"The women who work with me are going to look at the ring and wonder why the money didn't go into lab equipment."

He parked at the jewelry store and pulled her over the console into his lap.

"Isn't this a little public for attacking me?"

"I have an idea. What if a giant box shows up at the office next week and you scream after looking at the card on the outside that it is an engagement present?"

"What's in the box?"

"Ten grand worth of the instrument you are missing the most. Taped to it will be a ring like the teenagers buy at Woolworths."

Her lips and tongue devoured him. "That is genius, Brian. The parents won't be able to say a thing because both sides are up to their ears in medical research."

"Yes. I'm loving the look my dad is going to give me already. The best and secret part of it is that you get to whisper in my ear whenever you want a real ring."

"The poor guy in that store doesn't even know he just lost a nice piece of business."

"Why don't we go in and buy your mother a trinket to give her on the cabin weekend?"

"My god, Brian, a present on top of everything else! Evelyn will wet her panties."

Nibbling on Lyn's fingers, he said, "I'll have to make sure her underwear disappears on the way up the hill."

Lyn was thinking of a smart response when his mobile chimed. He looked at it and said, "It's the onduty resident. I have to take it."

"Hi, Jeff." An excited voice came over the phone and Brian's frown deepened. "Yes. I understand. I'll be there in thirty minutes max."

He kissed her quickly. "Three car crash involving a bus. Lots of trauma. Jeff is in the middle of triage and needs help stat."

As they untangled, Marilyn said, "Let's go from here. I'll drive and collect you whenever you are free if you need a ride."

All the way to the ER, Brian was on the phone, getting details from the OR nurses and asking for a set of scrubs to be ready for him. Lyn screeched up to the entrance and shouted, "Kisses later, Go!"

Sitting in the lab, paging through instrument catalogs, Lyn wondered how many ruined meals were involved in being married to a surgeon. Tucking the catalogs under her arm, she headed for home.

She was almost there when her mobile chimed. "Hi, it's bad. I'm just heading into OR now. Could be midnight before I am free."

"Brian," she carefully kept her voice soft, "whatever the hour, please just come to my place. Ok?"

"Yes. Love you. Bye."

In her kitchen, she organized several snack options. He would be very tired and not very hungry by the time he arrived. She double checked that there was wine, or beer, or soda available.

There was nothing to do but stretch out on the living room sofa and scan the catalogs again. Everything she and her labmates would be interested in was expensive. She wasn't going to let Brian pick up all of the cost, even if his income was three times her own.

The click of the lock awakened her, and then a smelly Brian was softly kissing her forehead and saying, "I must get in the shower. I could have cleaned up at the hospital but something told me I should come directly here." His dark eyes smiled at her and she laughed. "I'm coming along and washing you."

She laughed and giggled more when his equipment would not rise to the challenge of her naked body and inquiring tongue. He tried to towel her, but she insisted that she was in charge of toweling and he was first. "Do you want a snack? I fixed several choices."

He leaned in and took his first choice, which was licking and nibbling a freshly scrubbed breast.

"Oh, you are still a devil, even if you can't get it up."

He growled fiercely and she told him to climb in the bed and she would bring a tray.

She saw no need to be coy, and served him with all her charms exposed. He growled again and asked if it was possible that he could have the same type of food service after they were married.

She slipped under the sheet next to him and hummed. "How many lives did you save?"

"It was a miracle, Lyn, but all of them are still alive tonight. We almost lost a little old lady with a punctured and collapsed lung, but Jeff and I got it sealed off and going again. Damn lucky."

She kissed his hand. "I like being engaged to someone who can save lives."

He looked down at her with a serious face. "There are going to be days when the patient doesn't survive. Your dad has talked to me about it. He said that however good you get to be as a surgeon, don't imagine you are God. The first time someone flatlines and can't be resuscitated will be a hard day."

She rose to her knees and hugged him. "Oh, Brian, I am sorry to have brought it up. Sorry. Sorry."

Lyn was all teary and he wrapped an arm around her shoulder. "Honey, maybe it's good for us to have a moment of reality. Are you sure you want to be this close to life and death?"

She kissed him on the cheek. "Finish your snack. We are not going to talk about this tonight."

It was just getting light when the warm body stretched along his side twitched. Eyes closed, he twitched back.

"Faker."

"That's not what the little old lady with the patched up lung thinks."

She turned slowly into him with a kiss. "I've got to stop saying these dumb shit things."

He rubbed the soft flesh on her chest and tweaked the nipple. "We have to pick the engagement present."

She pulled him out of bed. "Yes. Do the coffee while I pee."

Side by side on the sofa, they munched on toast as she pointed to catalog pages she had marked.

"The spectroscope equipment is old and obsolete technically. The team would really appreciate a new and capable one." She flipped through several pages with illustrated scopes, all of which had prices between eight and ten thousand dollars.

He poked her in the ribs. "Expensive woman I'm marrying, aren't you?"

She thought about stripping down and climbing into his lap, but decided he didn't need that after a long night in the ER.

"It was your idea, but it's my lab. I will help pay."

"Your share will be very expensive. I require a morning kiss every day for a week."

"Brian, you can't. It's not fair."

Easing her to his lap, he said, "Your obnoxious father has been teaching me so much, the paychecks are accumulating in my bank account. I am writing a check for this, and you are not to argue. You might consider a breakfast kiss."

She did more than consider it. When they finished a long minute later, she was out of breath and hugging him desperately. He asked, "We are going to hang on to this? Not let medicine wreck it?"

Walking across the room to bring more coffee, she grinned over her shoulder, "You are such a crazy romantic!"

He rose and went to her computer. "Let's get this machine ordered. I'll see if they will take my credit card!"

She hung on his shoulder. "When we take the box to my lab, there is going to be a real ring on my finger."

"So, who is the romantic?"

"I surrender. You must stay and occupy my bed again tonight. And find a jewelry store for us to shop in."

It was a tender moment, each silently hoping that their romance was stronger than two demanding medical careers.

"Yes. Your bed. Tonight. Right now, I'm heading to the hospital to check on last night's patients."

Chapter 3 - Mom's Weekend at the Cabin

Evelyn flew up from Southern California and was collected by Brian on a sunny day with puffs of fog still in the air.

She gave him a tight hug and exclaimed, "How do I rate an M.D. pickup?"

She looked too young to be Marilyn's mother. Her fashion sense showed in the casual outfit she wore, complete with straw hat. But intelligence and breeding showed in the tight lines around her mouth and eyes, lines that could turn into an intimidating frown if you had failed to meet her standards. She was responsible for OR and ICU nursing training at the largest academic hospital south of the Tehachapi and was used to pressure. Her marriage had failed just short of their twenty-fifth anniversary, for reasons that didn't matter much.

"Lyn had a last minute emergency in the lab to deal with. We are collecting her at the apartment."

He glanced across at her from the driver's seat. "You are awfully well turned out for a back country weekend."

She almost blushed. There hadn't been a flirty compliment from a male in a long time. She examined his outfit. Black tank with his dad's clinic logo on it. Tight gray nylon shorts that looked like he worked out or ran in them.

"Thank you. If I were dating, I would say something nice about that buffed body in the tank. Maybe I have to lean over with a kiss."

"Lyn says you have come for a weekend of relaxation and fun. No work talk allowed. Kisses freely given and received."

She stretched over to kiss his cheek and got his lips instead, pulling back with a jerk. "Bad boy, you'll cause a wreck!"

He picked up her hand for a kiss to the back. "You are to relax and go with the flow. Close your eyes and lean the seat back."

When the car stopped and she opened her eyes, the mossy cabin was in front of them. It was small and looked as though it had been here in the woods forever. A cleared pasture with horses stretched out behind. "Who looks after the animals?"

He unloaded and the three of them walked to the door. "One side of my family pioneered here and still has friends in the neighborhood. I am very privileged that they look after the place and the animals in return for use of the pasture."

He made a fire to chase out chill while Lyn warmed hot chocolate. Evelyn rummaged in her duffel and handed Brian a pair of fleece bottoms. "Assist your almost mother-in-law please." She dropped the shorts, revealing a trim bottom in skimpy black briefs.

"Mom, you are very attackable in those. Watch out for his hands."

The hands were already checking the merchandise, squeezing and pinching. She hung on his neck and brought a leg up around his waist. "He is just helping with my fleece."

He dropped the fleece on the floor and carried her to the all purpose picnic table. His growl was low and fierce, "I have you trapped in the woods. Do not expect civilised amenities."

She reached down for his hard cock. "This is not civilised? You are going to have both of us?"

He growled again and nipped her ear. Years ago, she had babysat both of them. Before divorce and other challenges. She climbed off the table into his arms. "The two of you are very nice to bring me here. I never would have imagined this."

It was warmer outside and Lyn carried a tray to an ancient swing on the porch. Evelyn tried to extricate herself from his arms but the daughter said, "Stay where you are. You look good together."

Brian reached up under the tee and removed her bra. "Don't need this here." Evelyn was beginning to suspect why she was at the cabin with them. She sipped the steaming brew and stared at Marilyn. "I suppose I am here to give my blessing to your marriage? Having escaped from mine, I must sanction yours?" She was feeling teary and leaned her head into Brian's strong chest. His arms tightened and his voice whispered soft things.

Her question went unanswered as she cried softly into his shirt. Brian and Lyn looked at each other, wondering what to do. After a minute or two, she raised her head and smiled. "Do I get a horse ride? Haven't been on one for years."

Neither of the women had riding pants, and had to settle for their tight jeans. And windbreakers over their tees to fight the chill along the forest trail. His animal was big and gray and feisty from not having been ridden. The two mares for the women were better behaved. While Brian worried about tack and getting belly straps properly tight, Lyn and Evelyn fixed a lunch to go along.

Sunlight splashed here and there in the woods as they ambled on the narrow trail. Each was lost in their own thoughts, enjoying peace and quiet in the dimness of second growth tall trees. Evelyn couldn't remember a time when she had been coddled like this. The kids were grown up and successful in their careers. It was hard to believe. She smiled to herself and decided to take the advice to relax and go with the flow. Was Brian going to use his big cock on her? Perhaps she should encourage him. Would her daughter be angry? She rocked on top of the horse, letting out a small laugh.

"Mom, what is going on? I haven't seen you laugh in a long time."

"I'm just talking to myself about how my grown up kids are taking care of their mother."

"That's good to hear. I told Brian you needed to get away and leave thoughts of divorce behind."

She twisted around to look at Marilyn, who was grinning. "I suppose you are going to find me a date?"

"You have one. He is in front."

Evelyn tried a frown. "This is very naughty."

"Yes it is. I planned it that way. Men have something we need." The grin was even wider.

A terribly nasty thought came unbidden to her mind. They were both going to take her. Maybe even here in the forest. She shuddered and felt a gush between her legs. She laughed again, almost giggling. A nooner. Of all the things she did not expect at her age.

Marilyn saw her mother shaking in the saddle and almost giggled herself. It was working. The sad woman was recovering. Or at least on the way to recovery. What about some fun at lunch?

Brian was enjoying the ride and not thinking of sex. He needed to remember where that hidden glade was that would have sun and privacy for their picnic lunch. Yes, privacy was needed. There might be fun in the sun, especially with two bodies to explore. His cock twitched. It knew how to explore...

In a few minutes he turned off the trail and urged his horse through branches and into an open patch of sun and grass. The gray gelding neighed his satisfaction at the tall green grass. His lunch and his mares' lunch was as good as the lunch the humans had brought with them.

With everything arranged on a tablecloth, with a blanket along one side, Marilyn lay back and unbuttoned her jeans. "Brian, help with these. They are not that comfortable." He tugged at the cuffs and her briefs wanted to go with the pants. She decided to be daring and let them go. Brian gave her a stare with a smile. She looked over at Evelyn, who was waiting for the same treatment. And her briefs disappeared as well. They sat up, blushing, and took the lotus position, napkins covering the view.

"Brian, behave yourself. We are decent women getting a little sun."

He munched the fine sandwich and growled with his mouth full. There was a selection of juice or beer. A special IPA in fact. He reached for a bottle and handed it to Evelyn. "This is excellent, I recommend it."

She hesitated momentarily before accepting the bottle. For sure, he had designs on her body. In a minute, all three were taking deep swallows. Caution be damned. They were here to enjoy the forest experience, weren't they?

Evelyn twisted around and used Brian's muscled thigh as a pillow. "If you would like some privacy, I'll be happy to go over to the edge of the grass where the horses are."

While she was arranging herself on Brian, Marilyn had removed her tee and bra and crouched above, breasts dangling in her mother's face. "You aren't going anywhere. As he said, you are trapped and will obey our commands!"

Quickly, Evelyn was fully naked and her daughter's tongue was at work. At the same time, Brian had grasped her hand and conveyed finger tips to the hard thing now poking out of his pants. "What do you think, mother-in-law, will that satisfy you and your daughter? Before we get your blessing, doesn't there have to be compatibility testing?"

Shaking again, she crawled into his arms with a hot kiss. "You can have me anyway you want. I've never been in such a wonderful place for noontime sex." She flexed her hips on his eager cock and tried to roll the tough body over hers. Nothing happened until his tongue played with hers and his own fingers explored between her legs, finding plenty of moisture. A quick flip and his eyes were asking for permission. She nodded, "Hurry!"

Marilyn was watching a sight she thought she would never see. In the bright sunlight, every detail of her lover's big cock was visible as it worked deep into a welcoming cunt. Her mom, her sexy mother, was moaning and sighing and urging him on. She giggled and reached to pull and pinch a stiff maternal tit. Using her most sultry low voice, she hissed, "This is such fun. I just love watching you get pounded by him. You are going to come, mom. Now!"

Evelyn did. In fact, she let out a long dying wail as her body froze and shook in climax.

For minutes, there was silence in the forest. The horses glanced idly at the naked bodies in the distance. Marilyn ran a finger down Brian's spine. "That was very good, Brian. I think she liked it."

The two bodies turned over, leaving Evelyn on top, still impaled on his big stick. Lyn grabbed the sunscreen and poured generously on the white skin of her mother's back. Fingers probed as they massaged it in. Evelyn sat up and asked, "Don't you get some too?"

"You are more needy than I am. He does me every day. Calls me his slut."

"May I be a second slut while I am here?"

"We are in charge of jump starting your love life again. You may require treatment more than once a day!"

Lyn climbed behind her mother and pushed the sated body forward. The still hard cock was ready for a second go. She leaned down to fill her mouth with the taste of Evelyn's come. Mom sucked in her breath and said, "You ARE a slut, cleaning me off of him like that."

The next act of the noontime frolic began. Brian's hands brought Evelyn's sex to his mouth for a tongue attack. Marilyn opened herself and slid slowly down his cock. Evelyn closed her eyes and sighed. Her adventures with her ex-husband had never included a noontime threeway. The soon-to-be son in law's tongue was making tingles everywhere, sending her to orgasm heaven with a screech.

Marilyn laughed and tickled the boobs in front of her. Brian pitched himself upward and touched her cervix. She toppled over, coming with a great sigh.

Another long silence in the sunny glade. The sex treatment was working. The sad and weary mother was smiling and dozing. His almost bride was smiling and reaching for his hand to kiss. The pressures of his residency and her lab seemed remote.

A very large tongue licked her head and woke them. The equine animals thought it was time to go. The women stood and embraced, their messy bottoms dripping. Lyn asked her mother, "Are we brave enough to ride back like this? Slipping and sliding on our saddles?"

"Corrupting your mother? What a horrible decadent thought. Let's try it. It will drive him crazy, knowing our parts are getting a special massage."

Brian and his gray gelding were both outraged. The females could be smelled! They sat their horses well, smiling and laughing. Evelyn said, "He will torture us at the cabin."

At the barn, Brian helped them down with frequent swats. "Here is the saddle soap. I want all of your horrible juice removed!"