Saving Her Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They poked him, reminding his contribution to the juice. He decided to take advantage of the situation, tying each in turn to the hitching rail, and helping himself to wet and ready sex. Evelyn cried, "Damn, you feel good in there. I have been missing out. Keep that up." They called him names, and doubted his masculinity. He drove harder, finding a last shot of his best stuff. The horses got a special ration of oats as their tack was put away and the corral closed up for the night. The women insisted on a hip carry to the shower, one on each side.

They stood inside, naked and toweling off. He couldn't imagine why, but his cock was still rampant, flopping against a feminine thigh or two. Marilyn pulled on his hair, "Can't you tell him to subside?" He made them gin and tonics, smiling and waiting for it to wilt. They wrapped arms around his back and threatened to use the edge of their hands on him viciously. He leaned down and tongued the impressive boobs, not wilting at all.

Finally, they found clothes and filled the swing, watching twilight fade. Evelyn was sandwiched between, unable to stop smiling. "My god, kids, I've never had a day like this. I hope it is not the last time we escape for some fun!"

Brian growled, "Yes, fun."

Marilyn added, "Evelyn, you are my hot Mama. You coaxed an incredible performance from him. It is terribly embarrassing having your own mother put out like a teenager."

He pulled them both across his lap, applying kisses and making contented noises. Dinner was late.

Chapter 4 - Is a Nanny Needed?

The women were treated to breakfast in bed. Both were naked and smiling. "He is a devil, but a good devil. How many women get breakfast in bed?"

Evelyn asked, "Is there a plan for today? I would like to hear about both of your careers. Would you indulge your mother's curiosity?"

Brian responded with a laugh. "That is a very tender subject. I keep telling her that I am a bad bet, but she says I am her bad bet and she wants me."

"He really likes ER trauma surgery. Putting people back together, even when they have been foolish, like drunken driving."

"So you are taking this slow and easy. Not rushing into marriage. Why am I here when I made such a mess of my marriage?"

"People should be able to put mistakes behind them. Besides, I am not sure I was a mistake!"

Evelyn fell into her daughter's arms. "No, not a mistake at all. You are such a dear child. A lab rat but a sexy loving woman too!"

Brian ordered a run to clear the cobwebs. Evelyn said she didn't run but would wear her workout clothes. The alpha male led the way out through the trees, complaining that his future mother in law was far too fit for almost fifty. After a mile, the women said they were turning around and walking. Brian went to his regular pace and said he would see them at the cabin.

Lyn poked her Mom, "Are you mad about our attacks yesterday? You've been in a terrible rut and I told Brian his cock would break you out of it."

"It was simply awful, I am still sore and tingling." The smile was broad.

She hesitated and went on, "You know, the work in San Diego has lost its appeal even though the pay is good. I was wondering, this morning, whether there might be an opening for a nanny in your household and whether I could fill it?"

Marilyn stopped in shock, and pulled her Mom into a tight hug. They swayed in silence until the younger one said, with a laugh, "You want him to knock me up, and you will take care of the result?"

They feinted at each other the rest of the way back, breaking into giggles of relief more than once.

Standing under the meagre stream of available water, they washed each other. Evelyn asked, "You are brave enough to have his child and a career too?"

"Yes. Brave and probably foolish. We are scared."

"But this isn't one of those unequal doctor - nurse relationships. You are as brilliant as he is."

Evelyn got a full body naked hug. "Thank you for that. If you are serious about moving up here with us, you must ask him. Ask him when I am not around."

"What if he says yes and means that he gets my body in addition to yours?"

"I've already asked myself that after seeing the two of you yesterday. I don't know why, but I am not feeling jealous. Is there something wrong with me?"

Two damp bodies rolled in the bed, making happy little noises. The question still hung in the air as Brian walked in the door, sweaty from head to foot.

"Not again. What kind of lesbian scene is this?" He grabbed a beer from the cooler and sat down.

They sat up, pink faced. He absorbed two fine naked bodies across from him. His trunks were bulging.

Evelyn said, "She requires that I ask permission before moving to your apartment and joining your bedroom frolics."

He took a very long swallow from the bottle and stood to drop his trunks. The rampant maleness of him was impressive.

"I should take both of you at once. All of my testosterone says to breed the impudent females instantly."

He went out to stand under the weak stream of water. Evelyn and Marilyn clutched at each other. "His body wants us, both of us. What is his brain saying?"

Lyn pulled her mom along to the deck. They each took a side of their man.

"We won't be territorial. You can beat us if there is misbehavior."

Suddenly, the tough young surgeon was soft. "It's ok. I love you both. We will work it out."

His big arms crushed them to his chest. Kissing both faces, he growled male threats. They wiggled. He swatted.

Lyn pushed him to the swing and straddled his lap. The stiffening cock rose between them. "She wants to be a nanny. You are to impregnate me."

He leaned back, eyes closed in the warm sun. "Isn't that going a little fast? Isn't there supposed to be an engagement? A wedding? A decent interval before the big belly?

Evelyn was on her knees to one side, pressing firm boobs into his arm. Her voice was low, "You are a special lover. A lover not bound by convention. You may do as you wish!"

His eyes widened as she collapsed on her back, giggling wildly. While he was distracted, Lyn tucked the stiff shaft neatly inside of herself. Several squeezes and they were tightly coupled and laughing too.

He growled in her ear. "This is my new life? Hot pussies and giggles? His hands descended on her swatable behind.

Brian!" she howled, "your women have lost it."

She relaxed, her head falling into the nook of his shoulder. Her hips kept up a gentle rhythm that felt really good as his weapon massaged her insides.

He rose and in a few moments had three bodies arranged in the narrow bed. He had exchanged one needy pussy for the other. Evelyn sighed and rested her head on his muscular chest.

There was silence, which drew them into instant naps.

Later, there was a whisper in his ear. "You feel so good inside. I've never fallen asleep with a big cock in me before. Can we have more naps like this?"

The other voice had an edge. "Mom, I never imagined inviting you for a weekend would release all your slut! You are riding my fiance and whispering sweet nothings right in front of me!

Lyn began a patter on Evelyn's muscled ass. Soft then hard. Leaving, then returning with lotion that was smeared everywhere. Fingers digging deeply as her mother shook in orgasm.

"Oh, oh, oh, I'm coming! Ahhh!" Tears began to flow. Brian didn't know what to make of mother-daughter sex, except that the eager cunt was bringing him off. He came with a giant howl and rose into the air. "Ahhhh."

Moments later, a shuddering Evelyn was finding the shower and her daughter was speared in proper missionary. She complained, "I only get seconds?" They smiled at each other with mutual thrusts and heaves, working to a climax that was the equal of Evelyn's.

Evelyn returned, using a towel on her hair, and said, "Remember this moment, child. I think he has done the deed."

The three of them were pink with exertion and sex high. The possible grandmother leaned for a tender kiss. "The two of you are so sweet. I hope you will allow the liberated older woman to share your home?" She sat on the edge of the bed and stroked the slimy cock that gave her so much pleasure.

"I'm tingling from top to bottom, Brian. You have pressed all my buttons."

Her eyes twinkling, she closed lips over the purple helmet, giving it a terrific suck. Marilyn watched with slitted eyes, lying in the sweaty sheets with his come dripping from her flushed sex. "You are making me jealous. Look at him grow again. Your blowjobs are better than mine!"

Mother laughed and stood, saying she would tend to breakfast and they were to enjoy a lazy day before facing their jobs in the morning.

Her knee between his legs, Lyn enjoyed a very long kiss, tongues batting back and forth. He asked, "You weren't protected?"

The knee jerked sharply. "No, I've been living dangerously. You keep telling me you are too risky to be my husband, so I suppose my unconscious wants to bind you to me with a child. Isn't that the way of women since the beginning?"

Still coupled, he walked them to the shower, growling, "Yes, since the beginning. I am just the latest victim."

They washed each other lovingly. She made him stand still and whispered, "You do want to be my husband, don't you?"

He dried her roughly, providing slaps to tender places. Evelyn brought coffee to the deck. "The two of you make a lovely couple. Since you work so hard, I will be the wedding planner."

He looked at the fiftyish body. "A naked wedding planner? Slipping into a closet for special nookie?" He raised her arm for a pirouette. Evelyn closed with her daughter. "Yes, a naked wedding planner checking for compatibility at every turn."