Saving Jessica Winters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline only nodded and smiled weakly as the tear that welled now drifted down her cheek. "You."

Smitty watched the women embrace. Jessica's eyes met hers and she mouthed 'thank you'. She smiled in return. The women's embrace led to a kiss. It seemed to Smitty that it was a kiss that started years ago and was only interrupted. They fell into each other as if they had never parted.

With a wiggle of her fingers and a twitch of her ears, she faded from their sight. But she was still there, ever curious about the ways of humans, she watched the two lovers reconnect their relationship.

She watched them for several minutes as their kisses grew in passion and their clothing began to be distributed around the room. Just as Jessica was leading Caroline back to her bedroom, Smitty felt a tap on her shoulder. She sighed and turned.

"You are a very naughty elf," said Beluar, Tann's brother.

"I plead not guilty." Smitty said.

"Well, that will be taken up with The Big Guy. Right now, I have to bring you back."

Smitty sighed and looked around Jessica's apartment. "One second, please." She stepped away and walked to the small tree. A wiggle of her fingers and a twitch of her ears and the tree sparkled like any tree at Rockefeller Plaza. Turning around, she walked over to the mantle. "I don't think Lyraesel would mind." She winked twice and the face on the elf transformed to her own. "Okay, Beluar. I'm ready."

***

The trial was a short one. The Big Guy found Smitty guilty of breaking sixteen separate rules of the Transportation Code and twenty-seven of the Workplace Policies and sentenced her to 150 years of laboring in the stables. All of which were commuted because she made the Christmas wishes of two humans come true. There was much celebrating.

***

Caroline and Jessica emerged from her bedroom, arm in arm, wearing only dress shirts. They stopped short at the sight of the tree. "I don't remember that being decorated," said Caroline.

Jessica looked over at the Elf on the Ledge and smiled. "It wasn't," she said, "a friend did it for us."