All Comments on 'Saving Jessica Winters'

by gingerEllenP

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
A pleasant fantasy...

...almost spoiled from the start in Jessica Winters' 'dinghy' apartment. It should have been 'dingy'---a 'dinghy' is a small boat. Nevertheless I enjoyed the tale. There are a number of Christmas elf (both real and Santa's Grotto helpers) stories on Lit and this can sit well beside them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

such a beautiful story , i hope you continue writing . thank you sarah

corrytonmancorrytonmanover 3 years ago
Truly enjoyable!

I look forward to reading many more wonderful stories from you! Thanks for a little pre-seasonal joy!

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreover 3 years ago

5 stars.

The lesbians didn't do that much lesbian stuff but it was a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sweet tale for a gray day.

Keep writing and find an editor. (It’s ok. You gotta start somewhere).

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Splendid

Lovely story. A gentle non full on sex story. Enjoyed it as an uplifting xmas tale

gpbvkbgpbvkbover 3 years ago

A wonderful sweet erotic story.

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54over 3 years ago

What a sweet tale. Thank you for sharing it with us.

AngieLightHeart0AngieLightHeart0over 3 years ago

Santa hands out harsh punishment. Does that mean she never reads anymore of Jessica's letters? What happened with the date she promised Tanner? I don't understand the timeline. Jessica recognised her letter she sent to Santa but I thought Smitty arrived before that night to save her. How would she recognise her letter if she hadn't wrote it yet? If she had wrote it, why hadn't she used the gun that night? I'm so confused lol. Anyway great story. Gets me in the Christmas spirit already.

metroalmametroalmaover 3 years ago

Sometimes you just need a happy ending story. This was certainly a good day for one. Thank you.

rml65rml65over 3 years ago
Just what's needed!

Sweet story, thoroughly enjoyed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Christmas Magic!

Slurpy29Slurpy29over 3 years ago

A wonderful sweet story. This was a beautiful way to start the season. Thank you for sharing this.

BillyslateBillyslateover 3 years ago

Just Adorable!!!

I really loved reading this story, especially with the upcoming Christmas Season, following months of 2020 COVID-19 lockdown hassles!!

Joy To Everyone!!!

Speed228Speed228over 3 years ago
Smitty-The Elf on the shelf

This could be a new marketing strategy for Adult sales! Where do we get our own "Smitty" to bring some Christmas joy?

WannawriteWannawriteover 3 years ago

Very cute and left with a huge smile on my face.

NaiaTinkAbellaNaiaTinkAbellaover 3 years ago
Very good story

Keep up the good work

jmcharl1jmcharl1over 3 years ago

What a beautiful short story

You made me smile and my heart melt on this cold winter evening.

I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love this!

I thought this was well written and I really enjoyed it. Left me with a good feeling 😊

AkilaraAkilaraover 3 years ago

An enchanting fairy tale from the elf land.

High five and thankyou.

Greetings from Germany

Basalit_an21Basalit_an21over 3 years ago

This is amazing and i hope you win the Christmas challenge

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best Christmas Challenge story

Fun and uplifting. Five stars.

Only_connectOnly_connectover 3 years ago

Gorgeous. Touching. Witty. Fun.

5*, no question. The best!

gpetagpetaover 3 years ago

great story of real love with Christmas flavour. Best wishes to the new couple, hope we meet them agian

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Lovely Sweet Story

Well done. Need a proof reader but nothing else to moan about. Shirt, sharp and quite delightful, especially for this competition.

CeVin_ChienElleCeVin_ChienElleover 3 years ago
This should've won.

As deserving as the winner and the others were, I still think Saving Jessica Winters was the best story.

I thoroughly enjoyed it; it left me feeling good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic!

This was an adorable story and I loved your take on the elves. I really hope you find a reason/excuse to continue this awesome love story....I know that it isn’t necessarily needed, but there’s so many directions it could go as well. Just a thought. It’s really fantastic. Rated you 5 * no question about it. Thanks for the effort in writing this awesome story.

joan_joan_over 2 years ago

Love your story, and hope you continue it. Love stories are so special, and Jessica is just learning how to enjoy herself.

Thank you.

joan

FandeborisFandeborisover 2 years ago

This story was absolutely one was of the best Christmas story I have read. It is simply precious. Everybody won, Jessica and Caroline came together, and Smitty got off for good behavior. It was even worth a hanky!

Thanks for sharing this. Hope you continue writing.

Westman99Westman99over 1 year ago

As I started reading I was thinking this was not the type of story that I enjoy. But I persevered and the story changed and I was dragged into its reality. Perhaps this time of year was the reason, I don't really know. Well written as the previous two, just a couple of typo's that only made me read those sentences twice but they can be ignored. As others have noted this was a love story, and a brilliant one at that. For personal reasons this hit home for me. I really hope you find the time and drive to continue your writing, the talent that you possess needs to be let free. A.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nicely written...cool plot, happy ending, erotic creative sex.

ladylicker1ladylicker15 months ago

What a delightful story! Thank you for sharing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergingerEllenP@gingerEllenP
I'm a young professional woman, musician, bi-sexual and single. I'm here to explore some and write some. As far as chat goes - PLEASE READ: I am a text-based chatter and RPer on Lit ONLY. I will NOT chat via email, cam, or voice utilities. Please do not ask, it will only end ...