Saving Justina Ch. 03

Story Info
Justina fulfils one of Lukes fantasies.
5.7k words
4.84
7.8k
16

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/03/2023
Created 08/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke in the same position as I went to sleep in, spooning Justina. My arm cradling her and my cock pressed up against her cute butt. I was a little disappointed if I'm honest. She had briefly mentioned last night something about a wake-up blowjob. I'd never had one before and the thought of it was very enticing. I considered trying to go back to sleep to give her another opportunity, but I couldn't. She was too beautiful wrapped in my arms, I was so very horny, but most important of all I desperately needed to pee.

I slowly peeled myself off her and got out of bed. She groaned a little but stayed asleep. I realized she wasn't wearing any makeup. She put it on every day before leaving her room. Even without it, she was gorgeous. Those high cheekbones and enhanced lips gave her that typical 'Instagram model' look. Truth be told her lips were only marginally fuller than before. Her raven black hair was a mess as she lay there but looked luscious against her caramel skin.

Unable to hold off the call of nature I went to the bathroom and peed. Coming back into the bedroom she was still on her back but now stretched out on her back. As the sheet lay over her there was the tell-tale sign of her cock as she was pitching a small tent. I thought 'well someone might as well get a wake-up blowjob."

I lifted the sheet at the foot of the bed and crawled underneath careful not to disturb her. I shimmied up until I got to her waist, face to face with her pretty little cock. It was just that, a pretty little cock. I would have never imagined myself saying that a year ago or even 6 months ago but here we are. With me about to give a blowjob to my girlfriend.

I opened my mouth and took in the head and gave it a soft suckle. I kissed and licked the head but Justina stayed sleeping like the dead. Ok then, let's see how far we can take this. Literally. I opened my mouth and lowered my mouth further and further down her cock. I got almost all the way down until I could feel a small uncomfortable sensation in the back of my throat. I took my hand and with three fingers and my thumb I grabbed the base and started stroking her in rhythm as I sucked.

She started to moan and whimper as I kept up my sucking. I would stop a little while and stroke her a tiny bit before continuing.

"... Mmmhmmm Luke" she moaned. I thought if woken her but it seems I hadn't. I was still covered by the sheet.

I slowed down removed my hand and went as deep as I could go. I gagged a little bit, rather pathetic considering Justina took a voracious face fucking from my 7 inches last night with ease. However, I managed to keep it down and I had her whole cock in my mouth. I stopped to stroke her, but just as I was going to go down again the sheet lifted off me and I was looking up at a gorgeous, confused and very tired Justina.

"..Luke what...? No" she whimpered.

"Morning lover. Sleep well?" I said still stroking her.

"What are you doing?"

"Giving you a wake-up blowjob." I said matter if factly, and to illustrate my point went down in her again

"No you're not suppos..... oh fuck." My sucking cutting off her sentence.

When I came up again I told her "Lie back relax, let me do this for you."

"But I was went to wake YOU up with a blowjob." She pouted.

"You snooze you lose. Or in this case you snooze you win" I went back to sucking and stroking her. Now she was awake I let my other arm venture up and grab her tits. God they felt amazing.

Justina was all whimpers and moans now, it was a delightful sound. I thought about how this was going to end, Justina would happily let me just finish her off with my hand but I wanted it to be extra special for her. At some point I would have to learn to love blowing her and having her cum in my mouth. Even if it wasn't an everyday occurrence, I didn't want Justina to miss out on that.

I switched hands and moved my dominant right hand to her lips and slipped my middle finger inside her mouth. She accepted them and immediately started dancing her tongue around them and sucking them hard. My cock went painfully hard at the sensation, imagining it was my cock in there instead. I considered turning round and 69ing her giving her access to suck my cock, but I stuck with my original plan. Once satisfied she'd wet my finger enough, I withdrew it and placed it against her sphincter.

"Oh fuck! Luke?"

"Relax, Justina. Just lay back and enjoy yourself. Let me take care so you." I said almost pleadingly.

She nodded then her eyes rolled into the back of her head as my finger slipped through her asshole.

I went back to blowing her as I slowly probed my finger deeper hoping to find her prostate. Her hand went to my hair and streamed her fingers through my dark locks.

"Luke... baby... you need to stop, if you keep that up... "

I looked up. "If you dare say I need to stop because you'll cum in my mouth I'm going to spank you. That's the whole point of this. I'm treating my girlfriend to the best oral sex possible, get used to it." I dove down back on her and increased my pace, sucking, stroking and probing.

"Mmmmm. Spank me? Now there's an idea." I finally hit the jackpot as I felt a different texture on the tip of my finger, and she began to moan and buck slightly.

"Cum for me baby, please I want you to cum for me." I sucked on her cock and waited for her to blow.

"Oh fuck Luke, I'm gonna.. you don't have to... oh fuck I'm gonna cum"

She bucked into my mouth which gave me quite a shock and then I felt her cum spraying into my mouth coating my tongue. I kept sucking and she kept filling my mouth. I realized if I didn't start swallowing I'd have a problem, so I did. However as I started swallowing her orgasm slowed and her breathing mellowed. I kept my mouth on her cock and finger pressed against her prostate until I swallowed it all.

"Ahhhhhhhh. Oooooo gentle." She said as I slipped my finger out, probably a little too fast and came off her cock.

"Good morning my dear."

"Fuck you for being perfect, asshole." she whinged. "You knew that was my idea and you stole it."

"Well you just have to get me back another way." I slid up and kissed her. She still had morning breath but I didn't mind. I'd managed to give my mouth a quick rinse and clean my teeth when I owed earlier.

She returned the kiss before breaking away.

"FUCK! I've got no make-up on." She said and reached for the sheet to cover her face.

I laughed and she seemed to get a little offended. "Babe I was marvelling at your gorgeous face as you slept. You don't need any make-up for me to find you beautiful, trust me."

She kept her sheet over her but lowered to reveal her eyes. "Lies, I don't believe you."

"Honey I'd cum all over that face without a second thought." I wondered if I was a little too crass as she didn't immediately respond.

"Ok then."

"Ok What?" I replied not following.

"You can cum on my face to prove you find me beautiful." My jaw dropped.

"S..seriously? You'd let me cum on your face?" I asked astounded.

"Yeah of course? Why wouldn't I?"

"I've never done that before. I've always wanted to, but my ex said it only happens in porn and girls don't actually like that." I confessed.

"How many times do I have to tell you that your ex was full of shit. There are lots of girls that enjoy that. Plus I'm not a normal girl am I?"

"No you're not. You're better. You're special and so hot and amazing and so fucking sexy." I said punctuating my points with kisses.

"Ok! Ok! Get off me! I get it you find me hot. Let me up I need to go to the bathroom.

I let her up and I lay back down on bed. She was in there a while and when she opened the door back up she stood in the doorway, she tamed her hair as best she could and it now straight down past her shoulders to her mid breast. She had put some of her makeup back. Not as heavy as last night, but mascara and lipstick for sure.

"I thought you wanted me to prove I found you beautiful without makeup."

"No I believe you. Even though I think you're crazy, I look so much hotter like this." I felt a big twinge of disappointment for misunderstanding her comment. She did say she wanted me to prove but didn't say when.

"I didn't say you didn't. You're 10 out of 10 on the beautiful scale without makeup. And a 9 on 10 on the sexiness scale. With makeup you take yourself to a 10. Maybe an 11, not sure."

She laughed. "You're a dork you know that?" She came over and kissed me.

"I'm serious Justina. No need to wear the makeup just for me. You're nuts if you think I wouldn't love you without it." I said in a serious manner, so she understood.

"Thanks, but I actually do like getting made up. In fact I'm not done getting ready." She said leaving me in the bed and walking out.

"Getting ready for what?"

"You'll see!" She shouted back at me.

I stayed put on my phone, scrolling through work emails. Before she knocked at the door for attention. She was wearing a shiny pink silk robe I didn't know she had. But that's not all that was different. She had in her earrings from last night; God I just love Hoop earrings on a woman, and her hair was brushed properly now.

She came into the bedroom doors at the door of the bed and let the silk robe slide off. She was wearing the red lingerie set of bought her.

"Wow!" I said

"You like?"

"You know I do. Turn around." I told her to turn as I remembered this one had a thing back. She twirled and stuck her ass out a bit. Damn it looked good.

"Your ass looks incredibly fuckable in that dear"

She giggled "Well that will have to wait. I promised someone I'd let him give me a facial."

My stomach flipped. "You got all dressed up just for me to cum on your face?" I asked.

"Of course, you said it's something you always wanted to do. If I get to give you one of your fantasies and I'm not going to do it half arsed."

This gorgeous creature had made herself up and got dressed up just to give me the best fantasy possible. Fuck was I lucky.

She knelt down at the foot of the bed. "Come on. I want you here" she said pointing just in front of her. I moved across and sat down in front of her.

"Before we start" I said moving my hand to her cheek and pulling her up slightly so I could kiss her softly. "I love you. You're incredible."

She smiled. "I love you." she pushed me back and cupped my mostly hard cock in her hands. "And I love this cock." She said planting a kiss on it.

"Mmmm" I moaned, leaning back my arms locked straight behind me palms on the bed. She swirled her tongue around my head looked up and me and took my head into her mouth.

"Oh, damn you're good at that."

She chuckled right on my cock and the vibrations were divine. I shuddered a little and the little minx quickly worked out why.

She started sucking in most of my length and humming as she did it.

"Oh fuck that's amazing." She winked at me and tucked her hair back over one side of her face. I noticed it was bothering her and she didn't have her hair tie with her so I ran my fingers through her hair and held it.

I don't know whether she misinterpreted this as me wanting to be more in control or aggressive, but she started going deeper on my cock, deepthroating me.

"Oh fuck Justina. How are you so good at this." I muttered to her between pants.

The next time she came up off my cock she said "Practice... " she went to go back down but stopped to clarify "On my toys of course. My ex wasn't as big as you."

"It's fine, you're entitled to have previous experiences. What matters is that now it's my cock that you're doing an amazing job of sucking."

"And is my face you get to cum on." she smiled wickedly, "How close are you?"

"Not far off, you're too good." I confessed.

"That's fine. Stand up." She said. I did as she asked and stood up. She deepthroated me a couple of times and gave a couple of slow sucks.

"Just remember to pull out when you're going to cum ok?" I wondered what she meant but then she took both my hands and placed them on the back of her head and then grabbed my ass and started pulling me forward to facefuck her. Message received.

I obliged and rocked my hips back and forth. Not as hard as last night but enough to get her throat to emit those incredible gurgling sounds. Truth is I couldn't go any faster if I wanted to, she'd gotten me so close it was taking all my resolve to not cum as it is.

"Ready for me to cum all over that pretty face my love?"

She nodded slightly on my cock, and I pulled back. She pulled her hair back and got lower on her haunches tilting her head up.

"Come on baby. Give it to me. Cum all over your girlfriend's face." I exploded. The first shot dribbled out and landed square on her nose running down the right hand side of it. "Ahhh yes!" she smiled reacting to the feeling of my warm cum landing on her face.

"Oh fuck nnngggghh" I grunted out as I came and groaned with every shot. The second shot was more powerful than the first, extending up into her hair but leaving a rope down the middle of her forehead. 2 further shots covered over her left eye and cheek and then the last of my load dribbled out over her open mouth which she spat up onto her lips and dribbles slowly down her chin. The sight of my white cum on her caramel skin was something else.

There was a moment of silence before she burst into laughter followed by me.

"Well that was fun." She said.

"That was amazing"

"That was a lot of cum. Did it live up to your fantasy?" She asked.

"Oh no comparison. You blew that right out of the park. I never imagined it with someone as beautiful as you. Fuck I'm never going to forget this."

"Well let's make sure if that. Give me your phone." When I didn't react she said "Come on quick before it slides off" she had her arm extended out beckoning for me to give her my phone. I gave it to her, and she immediately opened up the camera from the Lock Screen and posed for a selfie.

"There you go. Now whenever you forget this image in head you can go look at that photo and remind yourself. Or you can just ask to do this again." She was still making no effort to clean up. Her left eye still plastered shut.

"Fuck you're amazing. You'd seriously want to do this again?" I asked.

"Hell yeah, any time! I loved it! And even if I didn't you enjoyed it. Just seeing the look on your face makes it worth it." She then burst into giggles.

"What's so funny?"

"Just the look on your face. The way you're gawking at me."

"I'm just in shock at how amazing you are. I've literally just cum All over you're face..."

"...Yeah you did."

"... and you're telling me you loved it and would do it again. I mean if that's not just fucking perfect, I don't know what is." I said to her.

"Well in that case I'm not perfect, because I still prefer it when you cum down my throat.... Speaking of which." she then started using her fingers to push the pools and ropes of cum on her face down towards her mouth and suck it all in she made a show of it. Showing me how much she loved it. I just shook my head in amazement. The woman I was in love with and was now my girlfriend could be a certified pornstar.

"I need to pop in the shower, care to join me?" Justina asked and I quickly agreed.

Seeming as we'd both just cum there we didn't do anything sexual in the shower, but it was still the most amazing shower of my life. We spent ages soaping each other up and kissing down each other's bodies. Her new boobs got a lot of attention which she found amusing. Once we were clean, we embraced my pale Irish skin against her luscious deep colour from her Arabic and Mediterranean heritage. We had our lips locked until the water went cold.

After our shower she needed to dry her hair and I went about fixing up brunch. I thought about my work as I would usually be started by now but decided I'd give myself my first day off in forever.

I made a full English. Beans, sausages, eggs, toast, mushrooms and tomatoes. Enough to replenish all the calories we'd burnt between last night and this morning.

Over breakfast I asked her. "Any plans for today?"

"No, not much. I know I might regret saying this, but I can't wait to start my job. Doing nothing gets a little depressing, plus I want to start earning money and to start paying you back."

"You know you don't owe me rent anymore right?" I said to her.

"What do you mean? Of course I do."

"No. The rent was for the spare room. You don't live there anymore. You belong in my bed where I will make love to you every night."

"Is that a promise Casanova?" She said eyebrow cocked.

"You bet your sweet perfect ass it is." I said smiling back at her.

She just shook her head. "Fine but at least let me split utilities and groceries. I've been scrounging your food for too long."

I didn't care about the money, and didn't need it, but realizing she would feel much better contributing than not so I agreed. "Ok deal."

After brunch. I asked her if she wanted to go out for a walk in the park. She jumped at the offer. We bundled up to protect ourselves from the cold. She looked so cute with a thick woollen scarf covering half of her pretty face and a beret on her head. It was maybe a little too cold for the walk to be a wise decision. Everyone else seemed to be out begrudgingly. Either walking their dog or the fitness crowd getting in their daily goals, but we didn't care, we walked hand in hand as a couple. Glancing at each other every 10 paces giddy on the new relationship high.

Eventually we stopped for a coffee and a pastry and watched the world go by. I asked her a difficult question I'd always wanted to ask. "How come you don't have any friends?"

"Huh?"

"You never mention anyone and never have anyone over, or go out to meet people. I understand with what happened with your family but friends? I mean can't be you, you're delightful."

She burst out laughing at that last remark. Full on belly laugh.

"Well. As you say I am delightful but.... Coming out as gay at 6th form was hard. I wanted to turn my back on that place and everyone with it as soon as I got the chance. I was only at uni for a short time and spent most of it with my ex. I did meet a couple of nice people at my old job, there was one woman Allison, she was really lovely and supportive, but she was in her 50s. I miss her the most. They did invite me out to the pub a few times after work but I didn't go because I wanted to get back home.... to you." She smiled and I smiled back. "Now what's your excuse." She asked.

"You know my story..."

"Yes, yes, evil ex. Boo hoo. I get it but come on. You've been single and alone for how long? You didn't just get out there? Not even tinder or anything?"

"I tried tinder once, got stood up. It's hard to just go out and meet people, you know? Most people have them from their childhood, family or colleagues. I got none of all those."

"We're a right pair aren't we?" And we both laughed.

"I only need you" I said.

"Same." She leant over to kiss me.

At home that evening I was about to start cooking when I saw her sat on the couch scrolling in her phone aimlessly.

"Hey, do you want me to teach you how to cook?"

"Really?" She asked excitedly. "I mean I'll be terrible. I only know how to beans on toast. Or scramble an egg so get ready for an emergency take away."

"Come on." I waved her up, "We're doing something simple. Chicken breast, potato wedges and green beans. Not the most exciting but given all the fats we had for breakfast and the pastries, something lighter is probably better for our cholesterol."

"Do you always put so much thought into what we eat?" She asked curiously.

"Of course. I try to make sure we eat delicious food but also eat right. Red meat not more than twice a week, fish at least once lot of vegetables in our curries and pasta sauces. That kind of stuff."

12