All Comments on 'Saving Justina Ch. 03'

by Tawjg423319

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SaraSeraSaraSera9 months ago

Lovely. I confess I don’t really understand the obsession with facials in modern porn. I’m more like how you’ve written Justina, I like to swallow or snowball. Regardless, another 5 star outing and again thank you for your time and effort.

lovesexyshoeslovesexyshoes9 months ago

Great job!

5 Stars.

As mentioned before, proof reading would be a good idea..

Kisses, Stef

💋

EdeyEdey8 months ago

I loved the waking up scene! And I love that you add some little details from their everyday life, that makes their relationship more rich and real! Great part! Waiting for more and 5*!

firsttimewriterlongtimereaderfirsttimewriterlongtimereader8 months ago

Enjoying your characters immensely. It's gonna be a rough month for the protagonists workflow. Sexy trans girl is a big distraction. You have a few editing errors that take me out of the story occasionally. I'm guessing you struggle with the same thing I do, I'm horrible at proofreading my own work. I'd suggest finding an editor. I know I need to do the same. Excited to see where you go from here. Keep up the good work!

freyafertilityfreyafertility8 months ago

Thank you for writing three installments of this lovely, sexy, sensual, and oh so very sweet story. I loved the characters and their backgrounds and how their relationship bloomed. Well done, you.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very hot Story, hope there will be some titfucking and more facials

Blackbear7Blackbear75 months ago

Love the continual saga of our two star crossed lovers. It gives me hope for a brighter future in my own life that continues to unfold. Hope it turns out as great as this. Just have to 1st have that all to awkward coming out with the family. Then, no matter accepting or not, it is all up hill from there on. Wish me luck....

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420about 2 months ago

Dang it’s keeps getting better with each chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTawjg423319@Tawjg423319
Hey all. I know I’ve been very quiet for a while. My work is rather hectic so I go through long stretches unable to write. I caught the bug again and am working on multiple projects. I want to finish Saving Justina. That will be a 9-10 chapter series. I will do a chapter...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES