Saving Justina Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed my cheek "You never cease to amaze me."

"Come here" I said positioning her between the counter and myself, getting right up behind her, pressing my body into her.

"Mmmmhmm if I knew cooking felt this good I'd have learnt sooner." I kissed her neck and she let out a breath. I pulled back after a couple as we were going to get distracted and go hungry.

"Ok let's focus when we have knives in hands." I showed her how to chop the potatoes into wedges. I showed her how to dice up some shallots and garlic which I said we'd use later. We placed the potatoes on a tray and I let her salt and season them and put them in the oven. We put some green beans on top of a steamer and then I showed her how to butterfly the chicken breast and portion it out. We cooked it in a cast iron skillet.

"Now with chicken breast if it's skin on you should cook it skin side down to keep it from drying out. When it's cooked through then flip it and just finish it off on the other side.

"I'm scared I'll burn it."

"Well because we're cooking it in the skin side for longer we should keep our pan off high heat. As it will burn before it's cooked through the middle. Then you can turn up the heat at the end, crisp up the skin and cook the other side. If you're worried you'll burn it there's 2 things you can look out for. One is the smell, if it's burning you'll smell it trust your nose. And the other way is just keep checking it. If you're not confident just lift it up every 30 seconds and see how it's doing."

"How do you know when it's done?" She asked.

"There's a number of ways. One is you can feel the firmness if it but that takes practice. You can use a meat probe." I took out a meat probe from the drawer that had a handy dial on the top with a little picture of a chicken, a pig and letters R M and W on the scale. "Stick that into the thickest part, since we're cooking chicken we need it to come to here" I said pointing at the picture of the chicken. "The R, M and W are for beef, rare medium and well."

She tested it and it was not done yet.

"You're not far off so we can raise the heat now crisp up that skin and then flip it, make sure to keep checking it because it can burn quick now." She was concentrating hard and kept her eye on it. In the meantime the timer went off on the potatoes so I took them out. When I went back to her and the pan she'd flipped them and they were looking gorgeous. "Those look incredible my love."

"Really? Doesn't that one look a little burnt." She pointed at one which had a tiny black spot but the rest of it was lovely golden brown.

"Nah, a small amount of char like that isn't a bad thing."

She cooked the other side and checked the meat with the probe again and this time we were good to go.

"Ok now take it out and lay it on cutting board. When you cook meat you should never slice into it straight away, let it rest at least 5 minutes. If you're cooking a really think piece like a roast then at least 20. Basically no less than half than the time you spent cooking it. If you can rest it for longer the better it is"

"How come?"

"It helps even out the cool and if you slice into it when it's piping hot all the juices run out and it dries up." I explained.

"Wow ok I never knew that."

"Ok now we're going to make a quick pan sauce." I took out a bottle of white cooking wine. "Pour about half a glass in there".

She did and it immediately started fizzing angrily.

"Don't be scared. It's fine, now take your wooden spoon and scrape the bits off the bottom, and once you're done throw I. The shallots and garlic." I got her to finish off the pan sauce with some chicken stock, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce a small knob of butter and finally a little of bit of cream.

"Good job think we're ready to plate dear."

I showed her how thick she should slice the chicken and then we plated up the potatoes the beans and finally the sliced chicken breast. A small drizzle of the sauce over it and it looked stunning.

"Not bad dear. Not bad at all. Looks and smells amazing." I said. She was really happy.

"That was so fun." She turned to give me a big kiss. "Thanks for teaching me."

"You'll be cooking meals for me in no time." I winked at her.

"I'd love that. I'd love to cook and take care of you just as you've done with me the last few months."

"I'll happily teach you every day. Until you're confident enough to try on your own. Eventually you'll fuck something up, but you'll learn from it. I can't tell you how many last minute pizza deliveries I've had to make because I've made something inedible."

"Thanks. You always give me the confidence to try things. I love you for it" she said to me.

"I love you too Justina. Come on let's eat."

The food was delicious and we finished it in no time. We washed up together and then went to the couch for our usual routine. Except this time she didn't sit on her end of the couch but scooched up to me so that I could cuddle her. We watched tv and our hands slowly wandered stroking each other. First out arms then chests and then some soft petting. After an hour we weren't watching tv anymore as she was straddling my lap and we were kissing passionately.

"Early night? Take this to the bedroom?" I suggested.

She bit her lip and nodded. I inched my butt forward on the couch and stood up with her still clamping round my neck my hands supporting her ass.

She yelped in surprise and locked her legs around me as I carried her to the bed and dropped her down on it.

We kissed for ages. Before we started shedding clothes. I went to go down on her and she stopped me.

"Ah ah ah. You've done enough of that for one day, you can get me off when we fuck."

She then went down on me and again gave me a short preview one of her incredible blowjobs. She then asked me to pass her the lube from the night stand and she lubed me up well. She then got up and stood over me before lowering herself down until my cock was in contact with her sphincter.

She held my cock straight and sunk down slowly. Taking her time to work it down until she was resting in my hips with it so inside her.

"Fuck that feels huge. Have you grown since yesterday?"

"Maybe. Maybe you're so hot just looking at you is making my dick get bigger."

"Well tell it to stop. It's plenty big enough already."

"I've seen you with your dildos. You can take it." I joked with her.

"Yeah,well in all seriousness. I hardly ever put them in that deep and you're just as thick." She exhaled and lifted herself up a few inches and then back down.

"Fuck it's good though." she said breathlessly.

"Yeah you're so tight my love, it feels amazing."

That was all the encouragement she needed. She rode me slowly. Getting herself up to a rhythm before slumping forward to kiss me. Her cock trapped between us being rubbed as she moved. My hands caressing her back before slipping one of them to grab the side of one her tits smooshed against me.

"Mmmmm fuck I'm close" she muttered.

"Then cum for me dear, don't worry about cumming on me, just go for it" I reassured her.

She sat back up and rode me deep and started stroking herself furiously I went to grab her cock but she stopped me.

"No grab my tits please, squeeze my nipples. Ahhh yes that's it" she let out as I obliged her request. I felt her arse clench and tighten as her mouth opened to unleash a silent scream as she came. She managed to shoot up to my lower chest but most of it pooled on my stomach. She stopped bouncing and leant forward on her hands and knees cock still inside her and me underneath her.

"Oh fuck that was good." She said panting. "How do you want to finish".

"However you want dear."

"No no. We did my bit and it was glorious. Your turn. Want to get behind me and pull my hair like yesterday?" She asked.

As enticing as that sounded it just didn't feel right. Tonight was a lot softer, more loving and romantic. "No. I want to be looking at this gorgeous face when I cum"

I clamped my knees in her hips and flipped her over. "Careful! You're going to get my cum everywhere!" with me on top of her she used her fingers to scoop up her own cum and suck it into her mouth. When she was almost done I grabbed her wrist and brought her finger up to my mouth and sucked one of the last scoops off her fingers for myself.

"Fuck that's hot" she said and then started to dirty talk me, "Come on babe fuck me. Make me scream, use me, make me your little bitch."

"No!" I almost said a little too loudly surprising her. "I mean not tonight babe. I will happily do that most nights. But I'm making love to you tonight".

Her eyes were wide open and as I slowly started thrusting into her. I did so silently as we gazed into each other's eyes for a while. I cupped her face with my hand, she kissed it and teared up.

"Thank you." were the only discernible words she said as I slowly made love to her. We kissed and nibbled. Our breathing in sync as I slowly built myself up to the point of no return.

"I love you Justina" I said into her ear as she nibbled mine.

"I love you too Luke, now cum for me, I can you feel you're close."

I upped my pace and she groaned in pleasure as I built up to a crescendo cumming deep inside her. Her eyes flying wide open once again with how deep I was pulling her into me.

"Fuck!!" We both shouted in unison before a laugh. I fired shot after shot of my load deep inside her and fell on to her. We stayed like that until I softened able to pull myself out of her with ease.

"Thank you Luke, that was incredible. I've never had anyone make love to me like that."

"Your ex never?" I inquired.

"Pfff no. I was Jamie's bottom bitch that's all. Sex was hard and fast." It was the first time she'd mentioned his name.

"Well we will be doing a lot of both. There will be days like today where we've had a nice romantic day and want to make love to you."

"I'd like that" Justina said.

"And there are others where I will want to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk straight for a week." we both laughed and she replied.

"I'd love that too."

12