Saving Kat's Life Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat said "He's a man, so no." She put the plate she was holding down and put her fists on her hips. "I said GO, MISTER!" and she aimed a sharp, black painted nail at me. "Unless you want me to have to get rough." Kat raised her chin a little. I knew I wasn't winning this one. Kat looked adorable and had a feisty look on her face.

"Sheesh!! As you wish, Elvira Mistress of the Dark," I said and beat a hasty retreat into the dining room.

"Oh, Parmesan cheese is in the fridge door," I told them as I sat down.

"Got it," Angie said.

The girls came out of the kitchen carrying the plates. Kat put my plate in front of me and then kissed me on the cheek, then sat down. Angie was on the other side of me and kissed my other cheek and sat down.

"What did I do to deserve this attention?" I mused.

Angie said, "You're so clueless. Look, you're a hero to Kat. You're a hero to me also. Plus, you are a hell of a nice guy and we don't get a chance to eat dinner in such a nice setting with a nice guy."

I looked around in mock confusion. "Who's this nice guy you're talking about?

Angie said, "Well it's not you now, you dork."

Kat laughed and said, "You don't like compliments, do you?'

"I'm just not used to them but thank you both," I said. "May I say something?"

"Sure," they both said in unison.

"I am a very lucky man to be able to share my home with two beautiful ladies. Ladies that worship me like a god..." And that's as far as I got, as a napkin hit me in the face.

We all laughed. "Seriously, ladies. I am very happy that you decided to come out tonight. I want to get to know you better and be able to become good friends. And I hope I can provide a safe place for you to stay."

"Thank you, Allan," Kat said.

We ate and made small talk for a bit. Then in mid-chew, I realized something.

"Angie and Kat, I just realized, I don't know your last names."

Angie said, "You'll have to torture me!"

"Well, I do have a dungeon in my basement."

Kat laughed and Angie, eyes wide, made a little "urp" sound.

"It's DiMucci. Angela DiMucci," Angie said.

"Ah...Irish!" I kidded.

"Dork." Angie smiled.

"Well, I'm Irish," Kat stated. "Katherine O'Malley."

"Katherine O'Malley? You don't have flaming red hair anywhere, do you?" I asked

"I'll never tell," Kat said demurely and batted her bruised eyes.

"Well, Miss DiMucci and Miss O'Malley. I am very happy to make your acquaintance."

"You should be honored. How many chances to you get having classy broads like us to hang with?" kidded Angie.

"Oh, I didn't realize I had classy broads over. I should have been drinking with my pinkie out," I laughed.

"If you leave your pinkie out, I'm going to cut it off!" Angie mock threatened me with a butter knife.

We all laughed at that. I honestly couldn't remember such a wonderful evening with company, despite the wave of emotions on display just a few hours ago. I was getting full but the girls, even as thin as they were, could pack food away.

I told Kat and Angie that I was getting full, but for them to continue eating while I cleaned up the kitchen. I grabbed my plate and wine glass and went into the kitchen to clean up.

"Need help?" asked Kat as she came into the kitchen.

"Oh, I can handle this," I told Kat.

"Don't be silly. I want to help," she said. "Plus, Angie practically ordered me in here."

"Oh, why?" I looked down at Kat.

"Because she thinks you're good for me." Kat looked up into my eyes.

"Is that what you think too?" I asked softly.

Kat walked close up me and put her arms around my hips. "I don't know. Kiss me and maybe I'll figure it out."

"Okay, but no orgasms, young lady," I admonished.

"No promises."

I leaned down and pressed my lips against Kat's. I heard her moan a little as our lips parted. I lifted my head and looked at her. Kat's eyes were peering into mine with hope. I leaned down again and met her lips more forcefully with my tongue parting her lips. We both let our tongues dance against each other as I felt Kat pull me down into her.

Kat's breathing was getting more rapid and I felt my cock start to harden against her body. I was holding her shoulders and pulled her tightly into me. I could feel her hard nipples poking into my chest. Kat broke our kiss and said, "I think you're great for me."

"I think we'd be great for each other," I whispered.

The sound of Angie's clearing throat broke our concentration. "Okay, break it up you two. These dishes aren't going to wash themselves. You guys can discuss that more tonight."

"Killjoy," I said. Kat followed with a sarcastic, "Thanks mom."

We did the dishes in a quick and proficient manner and had the kitchen cleaned in fifteen minutes.

"Allan is it okay if Angie and I have a cigarette?" Kat asked.

"As long as it's outside on the patio," I said.

Kat and Angie left the kitchen, grabbed their purses and went outside to have a smoke and a little girl talk on my patio. I went upstairs and used the bathroom. While washing my hands, I took a long look at myself in the mirror.

Allan, what the hell are you thinking? I asked myself silently. She's thirty years younger than you and is probably suffering from some form of hero worship. Hah! Who was I kidding? There is no way a sexy, young woman like Kat would ever have any true romantic feelings for you. Look at yourself, Al. You're old. You've got two kids her age range. You're doughy in the middle. You've got soft. You could be her father for Christ's sake.

I shook my head. This was too surreal. I walked into my bedroom and changed into my lounge pants and my favorite Beatles t-shirt. I headed down to the kitchen to grab another beer and then watch a little TV.

The girls were on the patio talking and giggling like schoolgirls. Kat lit up another cigarette and exhaled. The way she held her cigarette between two fingers gave her an air of sexiness and elegance. She turned to me, smiled and gave a wave and a wink from behind the sliding patio door. I blushed.

She reminded me of my late wife Anne. We had just started dating and Anne asked if I minded if she smoked. I told her not at all, and she lit up a long, all white Virginia Slims cigarette. She told me that she wasn't a regular smoker, just socially and when she was stressed. It was the way she held her cigarette in a refined manner, just like Kat was doing, that brought back that memory.

I never minded Anne smoking, but she had quit for a couple of years before the boys were born. I'd see her having one outside on the rare occasion, but it was never a regular habit for her.

I returned her smile and took my beer into the living room. I sat down in my recliner. I turned on the TV and perused the offerings. As usual, Pink Floyd was right. Their quote of thirteen channels of shit on the TV was more prophetic than they imagined. Now it was over three hundred and it was still shit.

The girls walked in and came into the living room. "Thanks for letting us smoke," Angie said. "People usually look at you like you're a leper when you smoke."

"It's okay. My Anne was a smoker when we first met," I told her.

"Is it okay if we go up and shower and change?" Kat asked.

"Sure! Follow me." I put my beer down and got up. I walked over and grabbed their bags and headed upstairs to the boy's bedrooms. I put Kat's bags in my youngest son's room and Angie in my oldest son's. I told the girls one of them could use my bathroom to shower unless they wanted to share.

"I bet you'd like to see that!" joked Kat.

"Only if I was allowed to record it with my camera," I joked back.

"I'd have thought you'd want to join us," teased Angie.

"I don't think my old man's heart could take it," I said. "But I'd go with a smile on my face."

They laughed and both hugged me. "They'd never be able to convict us," said Kat.

"Or close the coffin," added Angie. "Boiiinnng!"

"ANGIE!" Kat shouted hysterically.

I turned about all shades of red that were possible. Angie stood on her toes and kissed my cheek. "I'm going to call my parents after my shower, so I'll say goodnight now."

"Goodnight Angie," I said and kissed her on the cheek. Angie faux pouted and gave me another squeeze, then left to her room and closed the door.

"Allan, as much as she tells me that you'd be good for me, you'd be good for her too," said Kat.

"She already told me that she's dating Owen and is faithful but she'd be there in a second if she and Owen didn't work out. How do you feel about that?" I asked Kat.

"I wouldn't mind sharing but I'd rather have you all to myself," Kat said hopefully.

"I won't deny that that is a good idea. But right now, go and shower and then come downstairs. We need to talk about tomorrow," I told her.

Kat got a concerned expression on her face. She then reached up and touched my left cheek with her hand, her long nails softly caressing my face. "Nothing bad, I hope?" she asked.

"Nothing bad. I promise," I said as I looked into her eyes.

"Good." She smiled. Her touch felt wonderful, but it was over too soon for my liking. She removed her hand and asked, "I can use your shower?"

"Of course."

"Thanks. I'll be quick," she said then turned to her bedroom.

I could feel her touch still on my cheek as she closed the door to her room. I headed downstairs, grabbed my beer off the end table and sat down on the couch. I started thinking about how to explain that we'd be going to the hospital tomorrow and getting her checked out. I also thought about how to explain Monday and getting the PFA from the magistrate. That I could expedite a bit as I was friends with the magistrate. Sometimes being in the news business has its perks.

Also, there was my job. I could take a sick day on Monday to accomplish this. I had eighteen days banked, so that wouldn't be a problem. As for Kat's and Angie's...I had no idea. I had no idea what they did, other than they were college students. I guess I'd have to ask.

My attention turned back to the TV as I grabbed the remote and turned it to the History Channel. Thank God, it wasn't the "Aliens" guy or something about Hitler. It was their show about the men who built America. That caught my interest, so I settled back to watch it. I heard the water running for both showers from upstairs. Briefly I entertained thoughts of two goth women soaping up their bodies. I started getting aroused, so I left that thought to dissolve by focusing on the oil barons of the 1800's.

It must have been twenty minutes later when I heard footsteps on the stairs. I didn't even hear the water turn off from upstairs. I saw Kat's feet first come down, then her legs. Then the bottom of one of my t-shirts. I couldn't see her body though. It was engulfed in a t-shirt from my TV station. It was so big on her, it came practically down to her knees, threatening to fall off her shoulders.

She stood there, looking like a refugee that was caught in the rain. Her wet black and purple hair hung down around the pale skin on her face and shoulders. I could just see a little tattoo peek out from under my shirt on her shoulder. I smiled but was biting the inside of my cheek to keep from laughing. She looked too cute for words.

"Don't you dare laugh!" she warned me as she stood there. My lips quivered as she shuffled across the living room, pulling the neck of the t-shirt over her shoulder. Plopping down on the sofa next to me, she looked defeated, head down.

"I was doing my makeup, to try and hide the bruising, when I had the thought of coming down in one of your t-shirts. I thought it would be sexy and I'd try and seduce you. I didn't take into account the fact that you're a giant."

I stifled a laugh. "Hon, you're beautiful. Please look at me."

Kat looked up at me. She had put her foundation on and had added eye liner and wings to her eyes. She had a light grey eye shadow and her lipstick was now a deep blood red with a gloss to it. I moved her hair away from her eyes and leaned in closer to her.

"I may seduce you before the night is through," I whispered to her and moved in to kiss her.

Kat met my lips with hers and our mouths opened, and we linked our tongues. We tasted each other. Her tongue was mint. I was probably beer.

I pulled away and looked at Kat. She laughed. "My gloss is all over your lips." I licked my lips and tasted cherry.

She took her thumb and rubbed the excess off of my lips. No words were spoken, but it was such a gentle gesture. We stared at each other with a building tension. I had to break our stare and get along with our talk.

I cleared my throat and blinked. A small smile passed over her mouth. She knew she had got to me. "So," I started. "Tomorrow we have to go to the hospital."

"Hospital? Why?" Kat asked. Her brow furrowed.

"Because of the beating you took from Dax. Bob told me to take you the E.R. for x-rays. It can be used as evidence in any prosecution against that asshole."

"Oh."

"Besides. I get to see you in one of those hospital gowns where your butt is exposed," I joked.

"See! I knew you were a pervert!"

"Yeah, I renewed my membership while you were in the shower."

"You can see my butt now," Kat said and started to pull my t-shirt up off her body.

"Hold on, Kat. There is more we need to talk about."

"Spoil sport," Kat harrumphed.

"Patience. Now, I also need to take you and Angie, if she wants, to the magistrate."

"Why the magistrate?"

"To file a PFA. That's a Protection From Abuse order. Basically, you petition the judge to grant a PFA against Dax. The judge will ask you questions and then rule. He'll either issue or deny one. He'll set the conditions of it. It will be served on Dax. Plus, I think tomorrow Bob will be sending charges on Dax to the local magistrate. Then a warrant for his arrest will be issued, and hopefully he will be arrested.

"The PFA is only temporary but it can be renewed. I'm pretty sure they'll get him quick," I said.

"My head is spinning," Kat said. She leaned into me, putting her arms around my right arm and resting her head against my bicep.

I kissed the top of her head. "It'll be okay, Katherine."

I guess using her full name got to her. She started to sniffle.

"Damn you," she said in mock annoyance.

"It's a beautiful name, Katherine is. For a beautiful young woman."

Kat sighed in what I guessed was contentment. "You're so good to me. No, not just me, but to Angie too. You're good to us." She hugged my arm tighter.

I got a little lump in my throat when she said that. I was hoping I could make a difference and get Kat and Angie out of danger. Maybe I was.

"Kat, what do you do for a job? You're a student at the college, right?"

"I study design. Hoping to be a fashion designer someday. I also work at a local clothing store down on Mill Street. It's a goth/alternative style store," Kat said. "After Dax hit me, I told them I couldn't come in for a while. I told them I had an accident and couldn't make it into work for a week. Trudy, my boss is super cool. She told me to get better and I'd have my job waiting for me."

"She sounds like a good boss," I mentioned.

"She is," Kat said.

"How about Angie?" I asked.

"Angie's folks are loaded. Like mega rich," Kat said. "She doesn't need to work."

"What does she study?"

"Design, like I do."

"So, Angie, she's rich? Hmmm..." I joked.

Kat let go of my arm and looked at me. There was hurt in her eyes.

"Kat, I was kidding around."

Kat eyed me warily then pointed her index finger at me. "You'd better be. I'm kind of rethinking my seduction of you tonight."

I laughed. "Well, if it wasn't for your choice of t-shirts, you may have succeeded." I gave her a wink.

"Oh, YOU!" she said and slugged me in my arm. We both laughed.

"You know, I can get rid of this t-shirt," she said softly.

"I know but keep it on for now. It makes me use my imagination," I said as I kissed her forehead.

Kat sighed. "Every time you kiss me, even a little kiss like that, it sends a little shock through me."

"That's because I have an electric personality," I dad joked.

"Then it goes away, just like that," she said and snapped her fingers.

I laughed at her quick wit.

"Umm, Allan, I have something else to tell you," she said, bringing our kidding around to a halt.

"I have another job. I'm kind of self-employed."

"Okay," I said, waiting for her to continue.

"I do..." she hesitated and took a deep breath. "Fuck it. Sometimes I do web camera shows."

I looked at her, a little confusion crossing my face.

"So, you do...web cam girl stuff?" I asked.

Kat looked down at the carpet. "Yes."

"So, you get naked and do things that the guys watching you, request you to do? Like you get naked and use dildos and stuff?"

"Yes," she said. She tried to hold her tears in, still looking down. She started to shake a bit. "That's why Dax called me a slut and a whore. And I can't say he's wrong." Kat moaned. "Please don't hate me for being a whore," she begged. She started to wipe big tears from her eyes.

"STOP THAT NONSENSE TALK RIGHT NOW," I said a little too loudly. It made Kat jump.

I got on my knees in front of her and put my hands on her shoulders. "Kat, I wouldn't care if you juggled chain saws. You're not a whore. You're not a slut. You're a beautiful young woman that uses her assets to her advantage. You're trying to survive in this world. Unless you're selling drugs or abusing animals, I don't care."

She looked at me, her eyes welling up with tears. "Really?"

"Honest to God, really." I pulled her to me in a hug.

She hugged me so hard, I could feel her nails pressed into my back. I could also feel my shirt getting wet again from her tears. I held her tight.

"You don't think badly of me?" she asked into my shirt. "You don't think I'm a slut for doing cam girl work?"

"Not in the least. In fact, it's kind of hot," I admitted.

She pushed back from me a bit and meekly asked, "Really?"

I kissed her lips softly. "Really. You've got a kick ass body. You're beautiful. Your eyes could steal a man's soul," I told her. "If you make money from it, and aren't hurting anyone, more power to you. I may have to look you up sometime."

Kat blushed a deep red and looked up at the ceiling. "I'm a mess. My makeup must be running down my face."

"It's just fine," I told her.

We were staring at each other for a silent few seconds. Then Kat spoke quietly.

"You can see me in real life right now if you want. You don't need a computer."

"How about this? We go up to my room and you sleep in my bed with me tonight, but we behave ourselves. I think we both need to keep our emotions in check tonight and I think we'd both be better off with falling asleep in each other's arms first."

I stood up and held my hands out to her. Kat took my hands and let me help her up. I then put my arms under her for support and lifted her up to me. She put her arms around my neck, and we kissed a gentle, but lust-filled kiss.

Our mouths parted and I turned to carry her up the stairs into my bedroom. She laid her head on my chest as we went up the stairs to my bedroom.

We entered my bedroom and I gently laid her down on the right side of my bed. Her black and purple hair splayed out on the pillows. I bent over and kissed her deeply. She moaned and put her hand on the back of my head, returning my kiss just as deeply.

I broke the kiss and told her I was going to be right back. I walked into the bathroom, closed the door and brushed my teeth, my cock was hard. Damn, she could kiss.

I brushed my teeth, rinsed my mouth and did a swish of mouthwash then spit it into the sink. I then lifted the seat to the toilet and fished my cock out. I had to wait until the swelling went down to get a flow going but eventually it softened up and I was able to go.