Saving Kat's Life Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I flushed and remembered to put the seat down. I didn't want to hear any splashes and curses hurled in my direction in the middle of the night. Been there, done that with my Anne.

I washed my hands and opened the bathroom door. Kat was standing in front of the bed. I jumped a little as I stepped into the bedroom because what I saw stopped me in my tracks. Kat had removed my t-shirt and was standing there in just a pair of black, boy panties, I think they're called. Her hands covering her breasts. Her nipples concealed by her fingernails.

I stood still, taking in her body. Her pale skin was a contrast to the black of her underwear. She had small tattoos inked on her body in various places. I started to speak but she stopped me.

"You need to let me show you this and not say anything. Promise?"

I whispered my promise.

Kat slowly turned her back to me and I saw she had a black rose tattoo on the back of her right shoulder. Unfortunately, that wasn't what she wanted me to see. She wanted to show me the bruises that covered her back, the sides of her ribs and her kidney areas. And for the first time, I noticed the bruises on her arms.

She turned her head over her shoulder and looked back at me, her eyes pooling up with tears. She trembled.

"Dear Lord," I whispered.

"I curled into a ball after he punched me in the face. He continued to pound on my back when I protected my face. He grabbed my arms and I screamed. He tried to drag me out of my apartment by my hair. I screamed louder and I think he kicked me. I passed out. He ran."

"Kat, I'm sorry. I didn't know."

She turned around faced me again. She dropped her arms to her sides, and I saw her naked breasts for the first time. They were beautiful. If I were to guess, they were a 34C, firm and full. Her areolae were a light pink with prominent pink nipples. Those nipples had silver bars piercing through them, horizontally.

She had a tribal sun tattoo surrounding her bellybutton, her stomach flat and smooth. It looked like she had another tattoo under the top elastic of her panties. I started to grow hard.

"Allan..."

"Kat?"

"I'm so scared."

I slowly walked over to her and took her into my arms. I felt bad that I was sporting an erection while holding a trembling twenty-year-old woman in my arms. She felt warm against me, my arms wrapped around her.

"I will not let you get hurt. I will protect you."

Kat snuggled up tighter to me. "You'd better."

I relaxed my arms and she looked up at me. I kissed her gently and she returned it.

"Let's get your shirt on. It's been a long, emotional day." Kat nodded softly.

She went over to the bed and put my shirt back on, immediately being swamped in it.

"Like a glove," Kat joked and got under the covers.

I turned the overhead light off and walked over to the bed and got in. I switched on my bedside lamp. Kat had turned on her side, propped up on an elbow. She was looking at me.

"This will be the first time in almost two years I've had a woman in my bed."

"Really?" Kat asked. "I thought you said Anne passed away four years ago."

"She did."

"Oh. Ohhhhh. I see," Kat said.

"She wanted me to find someone else. Someone to love. Someone to be with. She told me not to stop living, just because she was dying. She made me promise."

"That's so beautiful that she loved you so much," Kat said as she reached over and held my hand.

"I mean, I haven't been a monk exactly. There have been two women that I've slept with. One was a reporter at my station. She was kind of the blonde reporter stereotype, but she was sweet in her own way."

"A blonde? Was she a Barbie doll?"

"Yeah. A lot of silicone in various spots."

"Ugh." Kat rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, I'm kind of embarrassed about that."

"Shallow, shallow man," Kat mocked me.

"I deserve that. Anyways, we were friends with benefits for about three months and then she got a job at network. So, that ended that."

"And the other skank?" Kat asked.

I shot her a sideways glance. "Jealous much? Kat, all we've done is kiss a little and I saw your breasts just now. By the way, they're spectacular."

"For now. Who knows what tomorrow brings. And, thanks. I think they're pretty good," Kat said. Her fingernails played with the hairs on my arm and it was staring to affect me.

"Anyways, the second woman I've been intimate with was a blind date, set up by Trooper Bob and his wife. She was cute, but a couple of years older than me. She had been divorced for five years. We didn't have a whole lot in common but, I guess we grew on each other. We were an item for about six months when she said that she met another guy and that she was pretty sure she was in love with him."

"Aww, I'm sorry Allan." Her nails kept doing a dance on my arm.

"It's okay. Actually, it was probably for the best. She wasn't great in bed and didn't have much of a sense of humor. She married him, a lawyer. I got invited to their wedding," I chuckled.

"Did you go?"

"Nah. I did send a card with a check, though."

"Thoughtful of you."

Kat's nails on my arm were really doing a number on me. I shifted a bit in bed to be on my side, facing her. "So, for the past two years, I've been..." and I held up my right hand and shook it.

"Poor baby." Kat shifted closer to me on the bed. "I would love to help you out."

"Kat, I know you would. And I want to be with you. You have no idea how difficult it is for me to not give in tonight but, I think it's for the best. Besides. I need to tell you a story. I have to get it off my chest. I want you to know."

"What is it? Tell me."

I proceeded to tell the story that I told Angie about Anne's ex-boyfriend and my encounter and my threats to him.

Kat's eyes were wide, wider than Angie's eyes were. I was sure I had scared her.

"That is so romantic. Oh my God. You're a real-life knight in shining armor!"

"You're not scared off by my reaction?"

"Are you kidding? You protected your woman. That's true love."

"I still feel a little ashamed about it," I admitted.

"Don't you dare be," Kat said. I could see her eyes pool up a bit. "You would do the same for me, wouldn't you?"

"Of course! After what you showed me, I'd rip Dax's arms off his body and beat him to death with them," I told her.

Kat snuggled up against me. "Good answer. I don't think you could scare me off. I know you'd protect me."

I promised I would.

Kat reached up and pulled my head down to her and kissed me.

"Turn off the light. I want to fall asleep with your arms wrapped around me," Kat said.

And that's how our evening ended, with her snuggled up against me, my arms wrapped around her. It felt right.