Saving Kat's Life Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sighed loudly and guzzled the rest of the water. I threw the bottle away and mumbled a frustrated "Fuck it," to no one. I loved her but the odds were stacked against us. I grabbed the bags and headed upstairs to our bedroom.

I got to the bedroom as Kat was coming out of the bathroom. She had changed into shorts and a T-shirt. I put the bags on the floor as she came over and hugged me.

"Glad you made it upstairs. You're just in time," she told me.

"Oh yeah? In time for what?" I asked as I put my hands on her shoulders.

"To cuddle with me. I want to take a nap and I want your arms around me." she cooed.

"Sounds like a great idea. Let's do it," I admitted.

We got on the bed and she snuggled her head under my chin. Kat sighed contentedly and kissed my neck once, very softly. I told Siri to set the alarm for two hours. We fell asleep holding onto each other.

Two hours later my phone alarm went off and we both woke up, a little groggy but rested enough for the remainder of the evening.

I looked at Kat and told her she was a beauty laying there in my arms. She blushed and told me there was no other place she'd rather be.

"So, how do you feel?" I asked her.

"Not beautiful. I'm having some cramps. I hate my time of the month."

"What can I do to make you comfortable, Kat?"

"Hold me in these big, muscular arms of yours," she stated.

I held her and we talked about what we would have for dinner. Kat said she could eat a big hamburger so, hamburgers for dinner it was. I told her I'd grill out and she could relax.

Kat tapped my chest and said, "Allan, I forgot to tell you this in the car. You have a wonderful singing voice. I loved hearing it when you were singing along today," she told me.

"Thank you. I don't happen to think so, but I like singing along to songs."

"No, you do!" Kat protested. "You have a nice deep voice! Ever do karaoke?"

"Oh, no. Never. I'd be too embarrassed to try that," I proffered.

"Well, one night, you, me, Angie and Owen will go out and do karaoke." Kat suggested. "We'll have a great time. It'll be fun! Oh, come on. Admit it. It'll be great!"

"Ah, Kat...I'm too old for that and I can't sing."

Kat gave me a sad pouting face and it melted my Grinch heart. I sighed.

"Oh, okay.... you win. We'll do it sometime soon. Just don't use that face again. You'll get anything you want from me if you do that," I informed her.

"Yay!" Kat cheered.

Heck, maybe it would be fun I thought. I looked over at Kat. She was smiling and had her eyes closed. She was angelic in appearance and I couldn't believe I was so lucky.

"Are you feeling alright, Kat?"

"Yes. Just crampy. But I'll feel bloated in a bit too. Then I'll be grumpy. So, yes, right now I feel fine. Later, not so much," she told me.

"You're on the pill, right? I thought the pill helped with cramps?" I stated.

"They do for me. They're horrible for when I'm not on the pill," she told me. "You really care, don't you?"

"Of course, baby girl. I care. I love you, remember?"

"You love me? Prove it. Kiss me," she tested.

I leaned down and kissed her lips and hugged her close to me. Kat moaned into my mouth and our tongues touched and danced together.

We broke the kiss and Kat pushed me onto my back and climbed on top of me. "Well, now that you proved you love me. What else are you going to do for me?" Kat asked.

"Well, normally I would grab you and flip you over on your back, then ravish you, but since you're out of commission, I guess all I can do is make you dinner?"

"Oooh, baby you said the magic word! Dinner! I'm soooo turned on right now!" Kat giggled.

"Yeah, you're so hot when you're hungry," I kidded.

"Dork."

Kat grabbed my hands and brought them up under her t-shirt. She pressed them to her braless breasts and held them there. A smile crossed her face and she closed her eyes a bit. I kneaded them softly and ran my thumbs over her hardening nipples.

"Ohhh, that's nice. Mmmmm." Kat murmured.

I squeezed a little harder on her breasts and flicked her nipple rings with my thumbs. Kat moaned a little more, but suddenly pulled my hands off her boobs and straightened out her t-shirt. Kat got a mischievous look on her face.

"So, here's the deal. You make me the best hamburger I've ever had in my life and I'll let you titty fuck me later this week. Deal?"

"Why not tonight?" I asked.

"You're actually whining? Stop it. You can either wait until I feel a little better or you can go without until my period is over. So, what's it going to be, whiny boy?" Kat teased me.

"Later, I guess," I sighed dejectedly.

"That's what I thought you'd answer." Kat leaned over and kissed me softly. "I like my burgers medium rare. If we have pickles, I like them on my burger too. With ketchup."

"Understood," I told her. "Hamburger, medium rare, ketchup with pickles and I can't hold your titties."

"You're an idiot, you know that, right?"

"Yes, I'm fully aware of my idiocy," I confessed.

"I still love you, despite the fact that you're an idiot." Kat leaned over and kissed me again.

"I could honestly stay like this the rest of the night. You on top of me and us kissing," I admitted.

"Yeah, but I'd be all hangry and you wouldn't like me when I'm hangry," Kat warned me.

"Oh, I wouldn't want that. I'll go start dinner. You're going to....?" I left open ended.

"I am going to work on another sewing project," Kat informed me.

"Alright, well I'll call you when dinner is ready then."

We separated and I headed down to the kitchen to get the ingredients together. After defrosting the meat, I formed the patties and then I fired up the grill. While waiting for the grill to heat up, I texted Trooper Bob and asked if there was any news on Dax. I saw the text was delivered but not read so he was either busy or blowing me off.

I texted Andy and asked how practice was today and if he had texted Angie. Another delivered but no read. He must be blowing me off too. Oh well, I hoped I'd hear from someone soon. I heard Kat working with the sewing machine upstairs, so I grabbed the plate of patties and headed out to the patio to grill.

After grilling and plating the hamburgers, I went inside and called up to Kat that dinner was ready. I prepared Kat's hamburger like she requested and had it on the plate as she came into the dining room. "Hey babe! So, you made me the best hamburger I've ever had?" Kat asked.

"I certainly hope I did," I told her. "There's a lot riding on it." I raised my eyebrows in a hopeful way.

"Oh yeah, you'd better hope it's the best, huh?" Kat smirked.

I waited for Kat to sit at the table before I took my seat. Kat picked up the burger and looked it over before taking a bite. I looked across at her with anticipation. Kat chewed her bite and her face showed a pondering expression.

"Hmmm," she said as she chewed and swallowed. "I'm not so sure. I'm going to have to think about this."

I guess I had a little of a disappointed look on my face as she smiled a small, evil smile. Kat took another small bite and chewed. Putting her burger on her plate, she swallowed again and made her decision.

"Well, it's not McDonald's, so I guess it'll do." Kat giggled.

"What?"

"I mean it's oookkkayyy....." Kat said to me as she batted her eyes.

"You little...." I said in mock frustration. "I'm going to.."

"Going to what?" Kat challenged.

"Going to... to.... Ahh, I got nothing." I admitted.

Kat laughed at my reply. "I'm kidding Allan. I love it. Besides, I was going to let you fuck my titties no matter what."

"So, this was just... a ruse?"

"Yep. I didn't want to cook tonight."

"I work, and I slave, and what do I get? I get unappreciated! I feel so.... used." I feigned anguish.

Kat just shook her head at my histrionics. "You are the biggest baby...ever!" Kat laughed at my act.

"Just wait until you have to change my diaper. You'll see how big a baby I am!"

"Change your diaper? You're not that old, are you?" Kat smirked.

"Ah, I guess I walked into that one, didn't I?" I grinned.

"You mean you need a walker, right?" Kat upped the ante.

"Oh, shots are fired now," I replied in a teasing tone.

Kat laughed and said she was done teasing for now and that she loved me. I told her that it was a good thing she was adorable and sexy and that I loved her too.

"Finish eating the best damn hamburger you've ever had," I scolded her.

Kat laughed and as we ate, we talked about the photo shoot we did. Kat was excited to see the photos and I was too. I told her how wonderful she looked today, especially in her created clothes. I also mentioned that she was a natural for the camera. Kat blushed a little and thanked me, but I don't know if she really believed me. I think her self-image took some damage while she was with Dax.

We finished eating and Kat told me she'd clean up. I mentioned I was going to get the camera and my laptop and come back down, then transfer the pictures so we could look at them together. Kat went to head to the kitchen but as she did, I picked her up suddenly and lifted her a little bit over my shoulder. I then patted her on the back a little as I started to bounce her up and down softly.

"Allan.... what... what the fuck are you doing?" Kat asked as she was over my shoulder, holding onto the plates.

"I'm burping you after dinner. Don't want you getting gassy and fussy tonight." I explained as I laughed.

"Put me down NOW!" Kat ordered.

I set her down and she had an angry look on her face. I leaned down and kissed her on the tip of her nose. I then looked her in the eyes and told her, "If you fire shots, you should expect returning fire, my dear." I then winked at her.

Kat grumbled and stuck her tongue out at me and headed into the kitchen. I headed upstairs and grabbed the camera bag and the laptop and brought them downstairs and sat on the couch. I hooked the camera into the laptop and started the transfer process to get the pictures over.

Kat called out from the kitchen asking if it I wanted to finish off the wine from the other night. I told her yes and she came out with two glasses of wine and sat down next to me. She handed me a glass and kissed me on the cheek.

"What was that for," I asked.

Kat looked a little sheepish. "Truce?" she asked, biting her bottom lip.

"Truce? About the age jokes? Oh, Kat I wasn't angry. I thought your jokes were funny. I can take a kidding about things like that. I just like to kid back as well. I was having a good time, having fun with you."

"I thought you were angry," Kat said as she bit her bottom lip.

"Not at all. The walker jab was a good one," I said as I raised my glass of wine in honor of her joke.

Kat took a nervous drink of her wine and I could tell she wanted to say something else. I told her to say what she was feeling.

"Allan, do you feel weird being with me? Because I'm only 20?"

"Feel weird being with you? Not one iota. However, I sometimes wonder where we're going." I said bluntly. "There is an age difference and it's pretty significant. I mean, I can't help but wonder if you wouldn't be better off with someone your age. We've been together for what, two days and we seem to click together so well. I'm just worried you'll get bored with me."

Kat set her wine down and looked at me. "Allan, please believe me when I say this to you. I feel like we've been put in each-other's path for a reason. I've never felt like I do when I'm with you. I feel love. I missed you when we were at the mall and we separated for that short time. I wanted us to be together."

Kat reached for my hand and I set down my glass. I took her hand and she continued talking.

"Allan, when I first met you, I thought you were an incredibly good-looking man. I felt such an attraction to you. I told Angie that when we were alone after you backed Dax down. It was a physical attraction but, I felt something more. I remember you touched my chin when we first met. It was right after Dax grabbed me and then left. You put your hand under my chin and lifted my head up." Kat lifted her right hand to my face and caressed my cheek softly.

"Do you remember?" she asked softly.

"I do. You were crying and holding your wrist."

"Uh huh. You touched me and I felt a jolt go through me down to my feet. It was so gentle and tender. It was a loving gesture. I knew we should be together. I felt it deep inside me, like my soul was shaken."

I was stunned. "I had no idea Kat. I didn't."

"Please tell me you feel the same way. Please tell me you don't want to be with anyone else. I don't want someone my age. I love you. I don't care about our age difference."

"Kat, I do love you. I do. I'm just worried that you'll grow tired of me. I'm thirty-one years older than you. I'll be 71 when you're 40. Do you think you'll be able to love me when I'm that old? You think you'd want to marry me someday? What about kids? I've had my children. You think you'd want to have children with me? I'm not sure I want any more kids." I exhaled sharply.

Kat sniffled and hugged me. "Allan, I'll go with whatever you want. If you want kids, I'll have your children. If you don't, it will just be us. I want to be with you no matter what. If you want to get married, I'll be your bride until death do us part. I'd be lost without you. Just please don't stop loving me." Kat cried softly and buried her head under my chin.

I held her tight and I teared up. How could I doubt her love for me after this? "Shhhh, Katherine, I'll never stop loving you baby. I think we're stuck with each other." I stroked her hair. "And being stuck with you isn't a bad thing at all. You stuck with me, however, is a burden you'll have to bear."

Kat sniffled and her tears had caused her makeup to run. Indeed, I was wearing some of her makeup on my shirt again. She looked at my shirt and then up at me. "I did it again, didn't I?" she said in an apologetic question.

We both broke out in laughter, which after our emotional talk, was sorely needed. I wiped the ruined makeup from under Kat's eyes and told her she looked beautiful.

"You're biased, but I'll believe you anyways," Kat sniffed.

"Speaking of beautiful, I think the pictures are done transferring. Why don't you go clean up and I'll get the pictures streaming to the television. We can look at the images on the big screen, okay?"

Kat agreed and headed up the stairs to clean up. I guess I had got my answer to whether she was going to want to stay with me. It seemed like things were looking up.

Until they weren't.

(Part 6 coming soon..)