Saving Kat's Life Pt. 06

Story Info
Allan faces a razor and then has a bad day.
8.5k words
4.7
11.6k
30

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to apologize for the long gap in between chapters. We had a Covid-19 case in my home and it kind of stopped everything in progress. Thank you for your patience and I hope that this chapter fills the void. I pray you're all well and keeping safe.

This is my first attempt at writing a story for this site. It's seventy percent factual with about thirty percent artistic license and fiction added. It's turning into a multiple part story so be patient. Names have been changed to protect the people involved. All characters are over 18 years old. Thanks to LaurieLou for the editing help.

You'll need to read the first five parts of this continuing story for it to make any sense with the characters and where the plot is going.

Thank you! And thank you for all the comments, good and bad.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I grabbed my laptop and fired it up, pairing it with my Smart TV. I opened the pictures folder on my computer and got ready to start the slideshow when Kat bounded downstairs from cleaning herself up. She had removed her makeup and pulled her hair back into a ponytail. She was in a black t-shirt and tight pink booty shorts.

Kat plopped down on the couch next to me and asked if things were ready. I told her to watch the screen. Up popped the first picture of her in her newly created outfit. Kat gasped. "That's me?"

"Yes, that's you Kat," I replied.

"That doesn't look like me. That woman is beautiful. That's not me."

"It's you, hon. It's really you. I've told you, you're a beautiful woman and now you can really see it. Most of all, you can believe it." I told her and switched to the next photo.

"Wow. It's not that I'm beautiful but, it's your pictures. They're incredible," Kat turned to look at me. "If you can make me look pretty, you're a great photographer." Kat smiled and I could see she loved the photos.

"Kat look at yourself. You're stunning. I've said it before, but you're model hot. I don't know how or why you don't see it. It's easy to take a picture of a subject when that subject is already beautiful and make it look good. You're the ninety-nine percent of my work effort. All I had to do was press the button."

Kat looked down and said thanked me while her cheeks turned red.

"C'mon, let's look at the rest and decide which ones you want to keep," I suggested.

We spent twenty minutes looking over the pictures. The ones of her modeling her new outfit, her in a t-shirt and jeans and my favorites, her wearing the tight leggings and corset. Those ones made me need to adjust myself while I sat there.

Kat smiled and kissed my cheek. "I'm glad I have that effect on you."

"You honestly have no idea how hot and sexy you are? Well, I hope you see it now," I told her.

We weeded out the ones she didn't like, and I deleted them. Kat asked me what the next thing we needed to do.

"We need to post these on your Instagram page."

"I don't have an Instagram page, Allan."

"Well, guess we'll have to make one for you then," I exclaimed and brought up the account creation page.

"Why are we doing this again?" Kat asked.

"Do you want people to see your photos? See the clothes you've created? Well, you'll need exposure. This is one of the best ways. Ever hear of an influencer? You can be one. Can you imagine people wearing the skirt and blouse you designed?"

"Yes, of course but, I don't know about me modeling all my clothes," Kat balked.

"This is just a preliminary step. You can start the ball rolling. Then I'm sure you'll be contacted by people who want to buy your clothing, the more exposure you get. You will probably get people wanting to model your clothes," I explained. "Right now, you'll need a name for your design company. Something catchy but befitting your style."

"Aggh, this is making my head spin!" Kat said as she put her hands to her face.

"It's easy. We can set up an LLC for your company online and we can take it from there. So, let's think of a name!" I told her. "How about 'Kat's Klothing'? With K's"

Kat looked at me, stuck her finger down her throat and made a gagging noise.

"No, huh? Okay, how about 'Kalvin Klein'...but with K's?"

I got slugged in the arm for that. I took that for a no as well.

"Ok, I'll be serious. What do you think of 'Beauty and Death Clothing'?"

I closed my eyes and braced myself for another punch, but it didn't come. I opened my scrunched-up face and Kat had a smile on her face.

"You like that suggestion?"

"Yeah, I do, Allan. It describes what I want to convey through my designs," Kat said.

"Hey, I did good!" I said, proud of myself.

Kat put her arms around my neck and got close to my face with hers. She smirked and whispered, "Even a blind squirrel finds a nut, now and again."

I hugged Kat back and whispered to her, "Wait until you get my bill for my consulting. It's going to cost you."

Kat inhaled sharply and asked, "You'd actually charge me?"

"Damn, right I would. I want paid with your beautiful body."

"I think I'm being sexually harassed, and I don't mind it one bit." Kat giggled and kissed me.

"Let's get you set up with Instagram and then we'll work on the LLC. We can do that online too." I told her.

"Can we watch a movie after?" Kat asked like a little child.

"Sure baby. Whatever you want."

We set up an Instagram account and I uploaded about 20 pictures of Kat and tagged them with the appropriate hashtags. I decided that I could start the legal business stuff tomorrow evening when I got home from work. I closed my laptop and told Kat to bring up Netflix while I looked for some microwave popcorn.

When I came back into the living room, Kat had a frustrated look on her face. Nothing appealed to her, so I suggested something stupid to make us laugh.

"Is it your autobiography?" Kat teased.

I grabbed my nose and looked at my hand quickly. "Damn, that one drew blood." I kidded.

Kat giggled and asked what stupid movie we could watch.

"Young Frankenstein. It's one of the best movies, ever." I told her. "Stupid and funny enough to make you wonder what the hell they were thinking when they made it."

"I've never seen it but, it sounds intriguing."

"You're going to love it."

I explained the genius of Mel Brooks to Kat while I typed in the title. I filled her in on the other movies he's made and why he's such a comedic genius.

"I love stupid humor." I told her.

"Uh huh," she mumbled as she got a mouthful of popcorn.

I turned the lights off and the movie started. Kat snuggled against me and I put my arm around her. It felt good to have a body up against me, lazily watching TV. I kissed the top of her head and we settled in together.

Kat's laughter and groans throughout the movie let me know she enjoyed it. We paused it once for a bathroom break, more popcorn and drinks.

"This is hilarious!" Kat exclaimed as she settled into my side again and I started the flick back up.

My phone beeped. I had a text from Bob. 'NOTHING ON DAX YET. CAN'T FIND THE FUCKER. PFA SERVED AT HIS HOME. DAD DRUNK.'

I frowned as I looked at the phone. This wasn't great news but at least the cops were looking for him. I thanked him in a text back and then kissed Kat on top of her head again.

"Anything important?" she asked.

"No. No news on Dax but, they served the PFA so, if he comes home, he'll see it." I told her. Kat shuddered a little as I guess she thought about what he had done and was still out there, lurking.

I pulled her in tighter to me and told her I loved her.

Kat sighed and we went back to finish watching the movie. After it was over, I asked if she wanted another movie to watch. Kat said no and that she wanted to go and work on the project she had started.

"Sure, go ahead...abandon me. I'll stay down here, in the dark, and pick lint out of my belly button." I said in fake sadness.

"Poor baby," Kat mocked. "Tell you what, you get enough belly button lint and I'll make a scarf for you."

"Eww, no thanks."

Kat laughed and gave me a butter popcorn flavored kiss then bounded upstairs and I put on the TV and finished the popcorn.

Halfway through the documentary on Egyptian mummies I was watching, my phone rang. It was Andy calling me.

"Hey buddy! What's up?" I greeted him.

"Hey dad, how are things with you and, uh...."

"Kat. Her name is Kat or Katherine," I said kind of curtly. Andy must have sensed my frustration.

"Dad, sorry. I didn't remember because this is so new."

I sighed into the phone. "It's okay Andy. I shouldn't be so short with you. You can't be expected to remember it right away. I'm sorry for getting pissy."

"We're good dad. So, how are you and Kat doing," he asked.

"Really good, Andy. We went on a photo shoot today for her new clothes." I told him.

"New clothes?" Andy asked.

I explained to Andy what Kat was doing, her plans and what I was trying to help her with.

"Wow dad. You're moving fast on this," he breathed into the phone. "You sure you know what you're doing?"

"Yes Andy, I do. If I'm helping her get noticed and maybe get her ideas seen, there is no telling where she can go. She's got talent, Andy. Let me send you some pictures I took of her in her new outfit. Let me know what you think, okay?"

"Okay, dad. Oh, the reason I called...I called that Angie chick," he confessed.

"Ohhh, really now?" I smiled into the phone. "So, how'd that go," I intoned.

"Dad, we talked for close to an hour. She's a really cool girl. She has a sexy voice."

"Andy, you have no idea. You should see her in person."

"Well, we're going to try to meet for coffee in a couple of weeks, when my practice load drops off."

"Awesome, buddy!" I exclaimed. "You're going to be surprised when you see her. She's very pretty."

"We talked about you a lot, dad," he told me. "I think she has a thing for you."

"Well, you know me Andy, I am God's gift to women. I'm Adonis and Ron Jeremy rolled into one."

"Ron Jeremy?"

"Forget it...AND DON'T GOOGLE HIM!" I warned.

"I have to get going, dad. We have a tight end meeting with our coach in ten minutes."

"Okay buddy. Have a good meeting and have a good night. Talk to you soon."

We said our goodbyes and hung up. Then I texted Angie.

"SO, I HEAR YOU TALKED TO ANDY"

"FOR AN HOUR!"

I added heart and kissing emojis in the next line.

I saw the texts go through, and then saw that they had been read. Not surprisingly, my caller ID showed that Angie was calling me.

"Hello darling," I answered the phone.

"Allan, you're an asshole, you know that?" Angie yelled.

"Boring. Tell me something about myself that I don't know."

"Arrrgh, you're so frustrating!!" she blurted out.

"I know that too."

"I'm going to kick your ass when I come over. And I really, really mean it this time." Angie promised.

"Of course, you are, dumpling. Of course."

"Allan, I swear, you get me so...." Angie whined. "I want to kill you, and I want to.... damn you, you've got me all.... flustered."

"How are you doing, Pookie?" I teased her.

I heard a snort and then her laugh through her smile. "Pookie?"

"Yeah, it's my new pet name for you. Just between you and me. My little goth girl Pookie."

Angie laughed and then in a quiet voice she said, "Stop it. You're being...mean."

I could tell she was in fact, enjoying my playfulness, especially when she starts using that quiet voice.

"You really want me to stop?" I flirted.

The silence on her end seemed to last an eternity.

"You there, Angie?"

A soft, "I'm here," came through.

"You still think I'm mean?"

"No. I think...I don't know what I think....," she sighed.

"I'll be good," I promised.

"Allan, I..." Angie tried to get out.

"I know, Angie. I know. Part of me feels the same way but, it's just not meant to be. So, let's just be friends that flirt a little, okay?"

I heard a little sob come from her end and a defeated, "Okay."

"Okay. Now, I hear you and Andy talked for an hour. I take it, it was a good talk?"

"Oh, yeah. We kind of hit it off. He's a lot like you, you know. Great voice, warped sense of humor, funny." she sniffled.

"Incredibly handsome, like his father." I added.

"Delusional, like his father..." Angie countered and laughed at me.

"Hey...., okay, yeah, that too..." I admitted.

As Angie giggled over the phone, I heard Kat come down the stairs.

"Who's on the phone?" Kat asked quietly. I mouthed "Angie" to Kat, and she smiled widely and motioned for me to hand her the phone.

"Angie, hang on a second, someone wants to say hi," I said into the phone and then handed it off to Kat.

"ANGIE!" Kat yelled into the phone. "You coming over soon? You need to see the pictures Allan took of me..."

Kat then turned into the kitchen with my phone and I could hear them chatting away. I chuckled as I heard Kat's voice all excited. I brought my laptop to life again and emailed Andy some of the pictures I had taken of Kat on our day out.

Kat wandered out of the kitchen with my phone to her ear and a glass of water in her other hand. I watched as Kat walked by me and headed upstairs, chatting with Angie. I smiled as they chattered away but, then I realized I didn't have my phone.

I decided to head upstairs to my bedroom and start getting ready for bed. I turned off the TV and lights and headed up. I got into my bedroom and started to change into my sleeping shorts and t-shirt.

I tossed my day clothes into the hamper and headed into the bathroom before going to bed. Looking into the mirror to brush my teeth, I took stock of the grey hair in my goatee, chest and on my face. I pondered possibly dyeing it when Kat chose that time to walk in with my phone. She had finished talking to Angie and was returning it.

"Sorry, I kinda took your phone." Kat said.

"No problem. I wasn't using it to talk to Angie or anything," I pointed out.

"Dork! You gave me the phone!" Kat smiled. "So, you're just standing here, admiring your good looks, huh?"

"I am. Narcissus has nothing on me," I replied as I preened in the mirror.

"What. Ever." Kat rolled her eyes. "I'll bet Narcissus never let his hair get so wild, like you do."

"Hair? Really? I'm bald! Two-day old stubble is wild? Want me to shave now?"

"No, I want to shave you."

"Huh?" My eyes opened wide.

"I want to shave your face and head." Kat bit her bottom lip and looked up at me. "I think it'd be kind of sexy."

"I think...I'd need a blood transfusion."

"Oh, come on. It'll be fun! You can trust me; I'll be super careful." Kat pleaded. Her eyes were big and were melting my resolve. I closed my eyes, sighed and against my better judgement, I nodded in the affirmative.

"YES!" Kat shouted and clapped her hands. "This is going to be so much fun!" Her giddiness expanded tenfold, and she hopped up and down, making her braless boobs bounce underneath her t-shirt. I enjoyed the show.

"Okay, okay," Kat said excitedly. "Now, what do I do?"

I chuckled a little as I explained to fill the sink with hot water and then get a washcloth out and soak it in the hot water. Kat did as I instructed, and I sat on the toilet lid. "Now what?"

"Now, wring it out. Then you hold it to my face. It softens the beard."

"Oh, okay but hold on a second." Kat then proceeded to step back and pull her t-shirt over her head, leaving my new barber, topless.

"There. That's better!" Kat exclaimed as she tossed the shirt on the floor and reached for the washcloth and then wringing it out. Kat then pressed the hot cloth to my face and held it there.

"Mmmumpph," I said as the heat enveloped my face. Kat then straddled my legs and sat down on my lap. Feeling her sit on my thighs, I reached down and put my hands on her hips. The warmth of the washcloth felt good, Kat straddling my thighs felt better.

I tapped Kat on her hip to let her know to remove the washcloth. After she had removed the cloth, I told ger to get the shaving cream can and give it a good shake. She shook and so did those marvelous boobs of hers. I put my hands over them, and Kat sighed a little.

"Spray a little foam on your hand and spread it over my face, but around my goatee. Do my neck too."

Kat spread the shaving cream onto my face and I lightly played with her nipples and the bars going through them.

"Stop, Allan!" Kat squealed as she squirmed on my lap.

I stopped as she got up and swirled her hands in the water collected in the sink. She grabbed the razor and straddled me again. "Now comes the fun part!" Kat smiled at me, her eyes twinkling with mischief.

"Before you start, the Band-Aids are in the cabinet, and make sure your phone is near so you can dial 911."

"Shut up, Allan."

Kat put the razor on my cheek and slowly pulled it downward, her eyes concentrating on the path. Her tongue stuck out a little as she studied the path that the blades made. Two passes and she reached over and swirled the razor in the water.

"No blood?" I asked Kat.

"Keep being a smart ass and there will be," Kat smiled back. "Now shut up."

I shut up and Kat continued to shave me until she said she was done. I told Kat get the washcloth and wipe the excess shaving cream off my face and neck.

"Now, your head?"

"Yes, my head. Be careful in the back though," I told her.

"Trust me. I'm a professional," Kat said and crossed her eyes.

I chuckled and took a deep breath. Kat stood up and started to cover my head with the shaving cream. That left her breasts pointing right at my face. I took advantage of the situation, leaned over and sucked her left nipple into my mouth.

"Ohh, you're sneaky." Kat sighed.

I applied a little more suction and flicked the bar in her nipple with my tongue.

Kat kept her hands on my head and moaned a little as I sucked and nibbled.

"Allan...oh, Allan, please...stop. You're driving me crazy."

I lifted my mouth off her nipple and mumbled, "That's the idea."

"Not now," she said. "Now let me finish this."

I harumphed a little and let her go back to keeping me shorn. Kat did lean down and give me a soft kiss on my lips. "Behave yourself," she scolded me.

Kat rinsed her hands off and got the razor. She slowly started to drag the razor from back to front on my head, her face a study in concentration. After a couple of passes, she would rinse the razor off and go back to shaving my head.

Those delectable nipples of hers hovered in front of my face and it took all my willpower to not suck on then again. I was getting hard, but I decided to behave, like she told me too. It's not smart to anger a woman who's holding a five-blade shaving razor in her hand.

Kat was extra careful around my ears and the little fold of skin at the base of my skull. Kat stood up off my lap and turned her head to the left and right, assessing her work. "Your eyebrows, how fond of them are you?"

My eyes got wide and I saw a small smile cross her lips. "I'm VERY fond of them, Kat!" I protested.

"Okay, if you say you like them, then I'll leave them. I think they'd look better drawn in though." Kat mused.

"Yeah...NO!" I said with a little humor in my protestation.

Kat giggled and ran some warm water into the washrag and wiped up the excess lather from my pate. "Okay, now drop your shorts," Kat commanded.

"What? Why?"

"Because I'm doing your crotch too."

"Like hell you are!" I laughed.

"Like hell I'm not! Now drop them or I will." Kat challenged.

I crossed my arms in defiance. "Try it, little girl."

Kat got the slyest of smiles on her lips and grabbed my crotch and squeezed.

"Ahhhh...owwwww...!" I groaned as her grip was very tight but not in a loving gesture.

"Okay big man, this little girl is going to squeeze until you give in. You know I'm going to win this, so why not give me what I want and avoid the pain."