Saving Kat's Life Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to admit, she had a compelling argument when she grabbed by balls. "Okay, okay! You win!" I gasped.

"Damn, you're easy," Kat said and gave me a soft peck on the lips.

I begrudgingly stood up and pulled off my shorts and underwear. My cock had been semi-erect before Kat had grabbed it. Now it hung limp. Kat put some shaving cream in her hand and started to spread it over my pubic hairs, cock and balls. I grew erect under her ministrations.

"Someone likes this, huh? Just wait. You'll be all smooth, and it'll also make it look bigger."

"I didn't know I needed to look bigger." I said a little put off.

"Yeah, you're tiny so, this should help. Plus, I won't get hairs up my nose when I go down on you now." Kat smiled and winked at me. "Now, stand still and let me do this."

You bet your ass I stayed still as Kat removed my pubic hairs with the razor. She shaved everywhere, including my ass crack and shaft. I must admit that it was sexy and a little scary but, I trusted her. Plus, it was an incredible turn on with her hands all over my cock and balls. A lift here, a pull there, her face so close and those lips just an inch away from my manhood.

With a final glide of the washcloth over my pubic region, she declared me hair free and her job done. I was hard and she looked up at me, smiling. "I suppose I could help you out with your issue." Kat leaned forward and took my cock in her mouth and licked the underside of my head with her tongue.

I moaned and she did too. I wasn't going to last very long, and I told her so. Kat moved her mouth up and down my now hairless shaft with increasing suction from her talented lips. Once again, she showed her skill and took me down to my root. I grabbed her hair and held her head in place, enjoying the warmth her mouth and throat offered. Kat started to shake a little and gurgled against my skin as her nose touched my pubic area. She was having a small orgasm.

I released the hold I had on her head but kept my hand in her hair as she pulled her mouth off my cock, leaving strings of saliva from her lips to my organ. "Oh God," she muttered. "I just came. Please, come for me. Come on my face. I want it."

Her one hand stroked me as her other played with my balls. She egged me on telling me she wanted my hot load on her face, all over her lips and mouth. "I want it, baby. Give it to me." I felt myself boiling and was going to overflow any second.

"God, baby, come for me, pleaseeeee...." Kat pleaded with her mouth open, waiting for her reward. I tried to hold out but, she looked so hot and slutty waiting for my cum, it was inevitable, and I couldn't hold back anymore. I let go and fired off a couple of ropes of my jism onto Kat's face. They landed across her nose and lips, then across her eyes as she closed them just in time. Anne told me once that cum in the eyes burns and she wasn't a fan of me cumming on her face. I didn't want Kat to have that happen to her. Luckily, she didn't suffer that fate.

Kat stroked my cock, milking out another small spurt and then a few drops more onto her face. Kat released my cock and licked her lips, taking my cum from her face into her mouth and swallowing.

With her eyes still closed, Kat giggled, "See I can be a bad girl too, right daddy?"

Breathing heavily, I agreed that she was a very, very bad girl and laughed at her reference. I helped her up and got the washcloth wet with warm water. I gently wiped her face clean of my mess and when clean, kissed her lips.

"Thank you for the impromptu blow job."

"Impromptu? I don't think so. I planned this." Kat smiled.

I smiled at her and shook my head. "C'mon, let's go to bed." I replied.

Kat brushed her teeth and slid into bed with me. We kissed small kisses of love as we cuddled.

Kat pulled back and asked, "Allan, what do you think of me going back to work?"

"I don't think you should, at least until Dax is in custody. He obviously knows where you work."

"I know but I'm really feeling trapped. Not by you but, by the situation. I want to get out again. Plus, I want to earn some money," Kat said.

"I know baby. I know. I think you should wait at least we hear from Bob on if it's safe."

Kat sighed and grumbled, "Okay, but I don't like it."

I kissed her on her head and hugged her closer to me. "I understand. I want you safe, though. I won't let him hurt you again. You're too precious to me."

Kat smiled and closed her eyes. I held her to me, and we fell asleep.

I sat bolt upright as my phone alarm rang out. Kat mumbled a little and pulled the covers up over her head. I shut my phone off and groaned. I hate getting up suddenly, probably like every normal person but, life goes on and I must make money to live a lifestyle I'm accustomed to living. Budweiser wishes and potato chip dreams.

I completed my morning routine, dressed without disturbing Kat and headed downstairs to grab a little breakfast and coffee. I started to use the one cup coffee maker but changed my mind and made a full pot so it would be ready for Kat when she woke up. I made a little toast with butter and strawberry jelly and poured myself a cup. Sitting down at the table, I ran though my work emails.

Nothing popped up as pertaining to me and I finished my toast. I put my dish and cup in the sink then poured a cup for Kat and took it up to her. I set the coffee mug on her nightstand, whispered "Coffee."

I kissed Kat goodbye for the morning and told her I loved her. She grumbled a sleepy response and I left her to drift off again. I headed to the garage and hopped into my news car. I'm lucky to have a take home unit.

I drove the 25 minutes to the station, hoping to get an easy story. Yep, wish in one hand and shit in the other. See which one fills up first. I got assigned a city council meeting on the new water treatment plant that was supposed to be built but was so mired in red tape and federal bureaucracy that it would probably be stalled for another year at least.

Amazingly, I stayed awake and was able to ask the council President her thoughts on the federal environmental roadblocks. A few politically correct answers later and I was headed back to the station.

My phone rang. The assignment desk was hearing about a house fire that was about seven minutes away from me. I made a quick u-turn and headed to the scene. From about two miles away, I could see the black smoke rising straight into the air. Black smoke isn't good. That's a sign it was still burning. White smoke means they're getting water on it.

I had to park about a block away from the house and I could feel my adrenaline start to rush through my body as I grabbed my camera and tripod. I jogged up to the scene and saw that the fire department had made it there and were setting up their water lines. The house, it was burning pretty good as I got into position and started shooting video in ten second clips.

One thing about the news, people think that the house burning would have been the story but, the real story is usually what happens behind the camera, away from the action. The emotions of the people watching the fire burn, their house and possessions going up in flames.

I turned my camera to shoot the onlookers when I saw her. She was an older Hispanic woman with soot marks on her arms and face. She was hysterical and being held back by a young black woman. The older woman kept pointing into the house and screaming to the firemen to save her grandbabies. There was most likely entrapment in the burning house.

"SHIT!" I mumbled to myself as I picked up my tripod and moved to another angle of the house. The amount of noise you hear at a fire scene is deafening. The engines and the pumpers running. The klaxons of the air tanks the firemen use to breathe, going off. The roar of water hitting the burning house, the yells and radio calls between the chiefs giving their orders and their firefighters yelling for water to be directed in certain spots. Chainsaws, breaking glass, sirens of arriving engines add to a sensory overload. It can overwhelm you.

I heard the radio call over the din. A voice announced, "We have a child on the second floor!" My blood ran cold, and I felt my stomach knot. I prayed they found the kid in time. I peered up from my viewfinder and saw a flurry of activity at a broken out first floor side window. Two firemen had rushed up to it and one climbed inside. I put my eye back to my viewfinder and spun the camera in that direction and started to record again.

In the span of ten seconds, I saw a blanket handed through the window to the firefighter waiting outside. Two black sticks of wood were sticking stiffly out of the one end of the blanket. The fireman who held the blanket started pushing down on something in the middle of that dirty, sooty cloth. He started to run in my direction as he continued to push on the middle of the bundle he cradled.

It was then I realized what I was seeing. It wasn't wood that was sticking out of the blanket. It was a child's burned legs. Burned black. Charred. He was doing chest compressions as he ran, trying to get that child's heart beating again. I saw the look of sheer determination on his face as he ran with that innocent baby in his arms. It was a look that said, "you're going to live!"

I followed his path with my camera as he ran about 15 feet away from me to a waiting ambulance. He jumped in the back, still doing chest compressions, those legs still straight, still a sickening black color. An EMT followed in behind him and closed the doors.

I locked my camera in place, took a few steps to the side and vomited repeatedly. I was sick to my stomach and I just couldn't stop. I was hunched over; my breakfast was on the tree lawn. I was dry heaving, still looking down when I felt an arm come around my back and hold me.

"It's okay, let it out," the voice said. I didn't think anything else could come out, but I was wrong. Bile started to come up and it burned.

The arm that held me now rubbed my back as I lurched, my hands on my knees. I was making guttural, primitive noises as I finished. Snot hung out of my nose and trailed down to the grass. My throat was on fire.

"Damn...damn..damn," I said as I tried to swallow and wipe the snot and spittle from my face.

"Are you okay?" a female voice asked.

I stood up and took a deep breath and exhaled. I turned to the voice and saw a female police officer, blonde, blue eyes, short in stature and a very concerned look on her face for my wellbeing.

"Not really, no, but I'll recover." I said.

"It's not easy to see that sort of thing," she replied to me in a soothing voice.

"Yeah. I've been doing this for thirty years. I've seen it all...but, but...." and my voice was lost. I could feel my lips quiver and my eyes fill with tears. I blinked and let them fall down my cheeks.

"Hey, it's okay. Let it out."

I cleared my throat and closed my eyes. In the darkness, I saw the fireman running with the child. It was that look he had on his face, that determination, that was seared into my brain. He was trying to will that kid to live as he pumped on its chest.

"C'mon, let's get you some water," she said as she led me to a support truck that had bottles of water for the firemen. Handing me a cold bottle, she told me to drink it all.

I drank the water. It was cold and it snapped me back to my senses. It was the panacea I needed. I looked down at the officer. She still had that worried look on her face.

"Thanks, I really needed that."

"I saw your reaction and I thought you were having a heart attack," she stated.

"I'm not that old."

She giggled and said she was glad it wasn't a heart attack.

" Uh, officer..."

"Danielle. Danielle Simmons."

"Allan Thomas...and thank you for helping me. I'd shake your hand, but I wiped my nose with it."

"Yeah, names are good enough right now," she smiled.

"Uh, yeah. Yuck." I admitted.

"You're going to be okay now?"

"Yep. I need to get back to my camera. Thanks again offi...uh, Danielle. Oh, and stay safe, please."

"You too, camera...uh, Allan." She smiled and walked back to her patrol car.

I stared at her figure walking away. Police uniforms aren't made for showing off one's assets, but I swear there was a little wiggle in her walk. And I think I was being flirted with.

I walked back to my camera and finished shooting the fire. I got sound with the fire chief and called my news director. I told him what I had recorded with the fireman and the child and my puking. It was a fatal fire. They found the body of one child under a bed. There was no update on the child transported.

He told me to come back and ingest my video into the main server. They'd send another photog and reporter to finish the story. He told me to stop in his office when I got back.

I left the fire scene and headed back to Channel 20 to ingest my video. After ingesting, I went to the men's room and washed my face. I smelled like a campfire and I couldn't do anything about that.

I went up to the newsroom and knocked on my news directors door. Rick was on the phone but waived me to come in.

He quickly got off the phone and told me to have a seat.

"So, it was a rough afternoon?"

"Rough is putting it mildly," I countered.

"So, you said. You okay? Do you want the rest of the day off?"

"Rick, I'm okay. I just didn't process what I saw very well, I grumbled. "I mean who wouldn't react well to that?"

Rick looked at me and I could see his mind was already made up. "Al, you're a vet of the business. You see stuff that would traumatize normal people." He put the normal people in air quotes. "If you didn't react in the way you did, I'd assume you're a robot and don't have a spec of humanity or compassion in you."

"Rick, I'm...," I started to say but I was talked over.

"Al, you're going home. Take the rest of the day off. Hell, there is only three hours left in your shift. Go home, get drunk, stare out a window, cry your eyes out if you need to. Just go and decompress, for God's sake."

I rubbed my eyes and sighed. "I take it, that's an order?"

"That's an order."

"Alright, alright Rick. I know when I'm licked. I'll go home."

Rick stood and came over to me. Putting his hand on my shoulder he said, "Good. If you need tomorrow off too, let me know. Maybe you should call our resources hotline. They can set you up with someone to talk to, and it's all confidential."

"I'll think about it. I will," I told Rick. I put on a fake smile and thanked him.

"Al, seriously. Don't let this eat at you. Talk to someone," Rick advised.

"I will. I promise." I just didn't say who'd I'd talk to about it.

I stood and we shook hands. He patted me on the back and walked me to the newsroom. Melissa, our assignment desk supervisor came out from behind the assignment desk and gave me a hug.

Sharon, our five o'clock show anchor, and whom I've had a semi crush on, came over and gave me a small kiss on the cheek and a hug.

I guess word traveled fast as most of the newsroom gave me either hugs or handshakes. My fellow photogs, usually men who would bust your balls, were incredibly supportive of what happened. They saw my video on the server and said it was a one in a million get. Sure, to win an Emmy, they told me. Like that's what I wanted from what happened; an award for shooting the death of a child.

I thanked everyone and headed out to my vehicle to head home. At least I could go home and relax with Kat. I could talk to her. I could get a kiss, a hug and feel like there wasn't all gloom and doom around me. I texted Kat that I was coming home early.

I backed out and headed home to my Kat. I thought about what transpired at the fire. I don't think my reaction was to the child being burned. I'm almost convinced it was the look on the firefighter's face as he ran with the child. It was one of determination mixed with sadness. He knew that child wasn't going to make it but he was not going to just give up on the little one.

My mental replaying of the scene was interrupted by my iPhone getting a text. It was Kat.

'I'M AT JITTERS. ANG AND O WANTS TO MEET UP. TOOK BENZ. SORRY. MEET US?'

I chuckled at her text. Apologizing that she took the Benz. Heck, she can drive it if she wants. I'd have to really let her know it's okay. Then I thought that she was meeting out in public where she was vulnerable, especially with that lunatic running around. I know she didn't want to become a shut in but I didn't want Dax to get his hands on her. I'd have to have a little talk with her about that.

I decided not to text her back as I was driving. Showing up would be a nice surprise. It would be great to see Pookie...errr, Angie. I smiled as I knew I'd be teasing her when I got there.

I felt lighter as I knew I'd be seeing Kat soon. I had a smile on my face as I drove there. It would be good to laugh with them. Even though I didn't know Owen that well, he seemed like an okay kid.

I got to Jitters about fifteen minutes later. I found a parking spot nearby and walked to meet up with the kids. I just turned the corner when I saw Kat and Angie sitting on a bench outside in the sunshine. They didn't seem to see me as I walked towards them.

"Hey Kat! Hey Angie!" I called out as I came up to them. Kat's head didn't move as her eyes shot over in my direction but, there was fear in those green eyes. I noticed Angie. She was pale as a ghost.

The blonde kid turned, and I didn't recognize him at first. He looked a little like a strung-out Justin Bieber as our eyes met.

It was Dax! He had dyed his hair. He looked bad, like he was on drugs.

A smile crossed that little fucker's face as he saw me. "Hey, old man," he said. "Come to rescue the little cunt again?" Dax took a slow step towards me. I took a step at him as my muscles tightened and I balled my fists up.

My eyes never left him as I asked out loud, "Girls, you okay?"

Dax answered for them. "They're fine right now. But after I'm done with you, they're next." He smiled bigger and his eyes narrowed. Another step closer to me. Another step closer to him.

I could feel the adrenaline run through my body. This was something I wanted. I wanted to hurt him. I felt my anger at him grow. I could hear my heart beating in my ears. I tensed. We were getting closer. I heard Kat scream....

"HE HAS A KNIFE!!"

I heard the little metal 'snick' as he flipped the butterfly knife in his hand open. I heard people scream and metal chairs scrape the ground as Kat's warning resonated across the plaza. People ran in all directions.

In one swift motion, Dax swung his right arm across his body at me. I jumped back and felt a sting on my right arm. Dax moved forward quickly at me as I backed up still watching him move. I felt something warm trickle down my right forearm and into my fist.

I heard Kat scream "ALLAN!!!"

"You're cut, fucker. I'm going to enjoy hurting you!" Dax snarled giddily. "I'm gonna gut you and watch you bleed out."

Dax swung the knife from left to right this time and I avoided the blade, but I heard it swish through the air. I backed up and suddenly, I was off balance.

I stumbled backwards and fell on my ass. I had caught my left heel on the edge of one of the heavy iron chairs that Jitters set out in the patio area. I groaned as I hit the ground.

Dax moved in and closed the gap. I was clearly in a precarious state as he was getting ready to make another go at stabbing me. I tried to crab walk backwards, but he was faster than I was.

I was breathing heavy trying to back away as a blur of black launched itself on Dax's back. It was Kat! She had jumped on him and started clawing at his face with those sharp nails of hers. I heard her scream, but it was nothing compared to Dax's howls of pain. Kat was going for his eyes and dug those nails into his soft flesh.