Saving Kat's Life Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dax dropped the knife at his feet as Kat furiously clawed and screamed trying to inflict as much hurt on him as she could. Dax was screaming obscenities as he clawed at her hands and his back, trying to get Kat off him. I used the chair I tripped over as leverage to get myself back on my feet and steadied. I saw Angie running towards Dax and Kat.

Dax had managed to get a hold of Kat's hair and had pulled her head forward and flipped her over his shoulder onto the ground. Kat tried to stand up but Dax pushed her backwards and into an on rushing Angie. An audible 'ooof' was heard as Kat and Angie collided and they both went down in an entanglement of long hair and black clothing.

"FUCKING WHORE!!" Dax screamed as he reached down to get his knife. His face was dripping blood as the deep gouges from Kat's nails had left their marks.

"YOU'RE BOTH DEAD!!" Dax yelled as he advanced on both stunned girls.

At this point, I wish I could have run over and tackled him, but I had no chance of closing the distance gap between me and Dax. He was closer to Angie and Kat and I'd have never made it. The girls would be hurt, possibly killed if I didn't act fast. I'd like to say I did something heroic.

But, I didn't.

I grabbed the chair I had tripped over and lifted it over my head. Damn, it was heavy, but I managed to lurch forward and launch the iron chair in Dax's direction. It happened as if it was in slow motion but I'm sure it was the rush of adrenaline that made it seem so slow.

The iron chair I threw, flew in a straight line and caught Dax in the right side of his head, behind his ear.

I heard a thunk and a groan as Dax fell face forward onto the patio. The knife skittered about ten feet away from his now prone body. Dax was out cold. The chair clanged noisily, landing on its side.

I started to run to Kat and Angie when I was tackled from behind. I felt arms around my legs as I fell to the ground on my right side. I felt a very sharp pain go through my side and I heard a man screaming," Noooooo!"

It was Owen! The little fuck rushed me from behind and caught me with a flying tackle around my knees. Momentarily stunned he tried to throw a bunch of punches at my face, but they glanced off my shoulder as I was on my side. He threw punches like a girl.

I looked at Kat and Angie to see if they were okay. They were getting themselves untangled and Dax was still out, face planted on the hard concrete.

I twisted and again, a shot of pain went through my right side as I reached over and grabbed a fistful of Owen's shirt. I easily flipped him off my legs and pinned him to the ground.

If I wasn't pissed enough, now I was hyper angry. I stood up and pulled Owen up with me. I held the front of his shirt on my left hand and shook him like a rag doll. My bloody right hand balled into a fist again and I reared back. Owen grabbed frantically at my left hand trying to free himself. He failed.

My fist met his jaw and I heard a crack, as a tooth flew from his mouth. Owen looked woozily at me as blood ran from the corner of his mouth. His eyes were glazed over. He was on something; I was sure of it. He never made a sound when I hit him that first time. I wasn't going to let him have a second chance at me.

I brought my right hand back and hit him squarely in the face. He went unconscious in my grasp and I let go of his shirt, letting him fall to the ground.

I turned to Kat and Angie and went over to help them up. They were crying. I did my best not to get blood on the girls as I went to them.

"Are you guys okay?" I asked frantically as they cried and hugged me.

Kat sobbed and then screamed, "ALLAN!! YOU'RE HURT!!"

"It's just my arm. Kat. I'll live."

"NO ALLAN!! IT'S YOUR STOMACH!! YOU'RE BLEEDING BAD!!!" Angie frantically yelled. "YOU'RE SLASHED!!"

I looked down and saw my shirt did indeed have a slash across the front of it. I was bleeding quite badly. I felt my knees buckle and I fell on my ass again for the second time. Then I felt the pain. Funny how I didn't feel it before. Now I was scared.

I heard the sirens off in the distance. Someone must have called 911 because of our fight. I hoped they were coming soon. I wanted to make sure the girls were going to be looked at. I looked up and Kat was taking a towel from one of the baristas and pressed it against my stomach. The pain shot through me. I couldn't figure out why she was crying so hard. I apologized to Kat and Angie for getting hurt. The sirens got louder, and I knew they'd be here soon. I'm sure that the girls needed medical attention.

Kat and Angie were kneeling next to me, pushing on the towel. I tried to get up but the hands on my shoulders held me down. I saw a face...I couldn't place it, but it was familiar. I'd seen her before somewhere.

It seemed weird to me that I was scared because I felt calm. I smiled at the stranger and then my girls. I wanted to tell them I loved them both, but words wouldn't form in my mouth. My tongue wouldn't work right. I remember opening my mouth to tell them I couldn't talk...and my world went black.