All Comments on 'Saving Matt'

by manless

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Dont waste your time reading this, it is trash.

from the time the men restrained him it was a criminal act and everyone there could be brought up on charges. Criminal acts are criminal even if carried out by "churches". You really dont know the key words, safe, sane, consensual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Dont waste your time reading this, it is trash.

from the time the men restrained him it was a criminal act and everyone there could be brought up on charges. Criminal acts are criminal even if carried out by "churches". You really dont know the key words, safe, sane, consensual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great start

I sure hope you write the next chapter soon I cant wait to see where this is going. I also hope the women turn him into a sissy slut in slutty tight skirts and heels and all the other sissy trappings. Maybe then he will get to enjoy the cream pies of all those women that have turned him into the slut he really wants to be. sally_spandex69 at yahoo dot com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Puke

That says it all.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
one man's fetish in another man's trash

I say what ever floats your boat. I'll wait and see if there is going to be anymore to the story before I say yea or nay to the subject. Right now It's really scary how much pain the character must be going through. Not bad writing and the story flowed evenly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
TOTALLY WAY OUT THERE DUDE!

This is so far away from being erotic it is in outer space! I know it takes all sorts to run this world and everyone can dream about what they like. But DAMN this is one of those things that leaves a nasty taste in the mouth. My advice to you is STOP eating cheese before you go to bed. It does weird things to you, like this story. Oh and seek help from someone, anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
"manless", eh?

if this kind of crap (as well as "writing it") is what gets you off then I can pretty much guarantee the condition will be permanent. Hope you like plastic & rubber, because that's all you'll probably ever get.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Trash....

I hope this sick Author does not write a second Chapter because it will be a waste of his time and I will not read it if he post another Chapter. Pathetic...

PepperpuppyPepperpuppyalmost 15 years ago
It's time to pay for the crime

This story has potential. It will be intersting to see if the story does continue. (I hope it does)

The storylines are numerous. Describing the operation proceedure? Is it done with a local or general anesthetic? How does he feel after the proceedure? Does his lifestyle change? Do the congregation feel sorry for him or do they punish him further. OR does someone actually save Matt?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is fucking nuts

This shit is the worst literotica I've ever read it's more about this guys life ending and not about sex at all it's about is destruction

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Get a grip!

This is a story! Understand it is not real.

The theme is the loss of power and loss of sexual power the man will experience and the sexual titilation some readers will experience at his humiliation. It is partly what causes crowds to get excited and out of control when one amongst them is being stripped, raped, humiliated and worse. It is primal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Waiting for Second Part

Whoaw, finally the prude Missus gets dominant! Of course what they were planning to do is a breaking a few laws, as a commentator noted, but things happen all the time and yet no one gets punished. The man would need to complain to the police, which I doubt he would, since he'd loose his job and be laughed at to boot. He'll probably stay with his wife. Hopefully she'd develop a taste for getting oral service, as I doubt she'll take a lover, because of her religion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I loved the story

The people here leaving bad feedback are nuts. You don't talk about how perverted somebody is or how sick somebody is because you're on this sick site yourself.

I have always had a castration fantasy. And if I could get a women surgeon as a girlfriend I would gladly submit to her.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 5 years ago
Wating for next chapter,

I have the same desire. My little sissy clitty shrinks up inside me and I am so ashamed when women and men see me. They all know what I am

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Look forward to reading more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really hope this author writes the next chapter. I love that the women of the congregation are preparing him and the men are moving him and restraining him.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam3 months ago

5 years ago I gave this story a 4. I often cum here hoping to read he is now not a he. Please help us be fixed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermanless@manless
5 Followers
manless is a registered slave at slaveregister.com. it is also a fag who is living in enforced chastity and no longer permitted sexual release or any form of sex with Women. it is the property of a local Man.