Saving Me

Story Info
Himeko sells herself for debt relief.
2.6k words
4.29
4.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asira_T
Asira_T
86 Followers

Saving me

Himeko trades herself for debt relief.

This is the start of a new series that I am working on. I hope you all enjoy it. I welcome constructive feedback. In addition, I am also open to advice on where the story should go.

I sat at my desk trying to concentrate on the screen in front of me as I read the report. I felt nervous. I felt like I wanted to throw up, the feelings became stronger as each minute ticked off the clock. After work today, I was meeting my friend Cindy. She was going to help me solve my debt problem.

Two years ago, I got into some serious credit card debt, then it got worse from there. I was barely making minimum payments. My boyfriend then did all he could to help me rack up the charges, then once he realized that I was out of money, he disappeared. I felt heart broken, but in the end, it was better that he was gone. I was able to start to claw my way out of debt.

Cindy was my best friend in university and moved to my city 6 months ago. We quickly reconnected and were best friends again. One think that I noticed about Cindy was that she was doing very well for herself despite being a secretary. She also noticed that I never had much money and was wondering why as she knew I had a higher salary than her. It took me several months to share my problems with her. She was a true friend and told me that she could help me once she got back from her business trip.

I took the bus to work that day because Condy was going to pick me up and take me to her place to get ready for our meeting with her friend that could help me. Once back to her place, he poured us each a glass of wine and ordered dinner for us.

I was ushered into her bathroom to shower while she found an outfit for me to wear. I was confused, she only shushed me and told me to get going. I showered. I came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body. I saw the outfit laying on the bed and Cindy with a large grin.

It was a black long sleeved striped micro tube dress that was nearly sheer. It was also low cut and showed a lot of my 36c cleavage. Next to the dress was brand new suspender pantyhose that were also black, almost opaque. Cindy helped me with my hair and makeup. I looked like a model when she was done with me.

I was in the kitchen snacking and sipping the wine she poured for me when she came out 45 minutes later. She looked stunning in a tiny bright blue dress. The top half of the dress was sheer except her nipple area; the material faded to opaque around her private areas. She looked stunning with her blond hair done up with a strand falling on each side of her face and her large breasts on display.

We heard a car horn outside; we were on our way. A town car picked us up. 45 minutes later we arrived at one of the most popular clubs in the city. We skipped the line and went straight to the bouncer who smiled at Cindy and looked me up and down before letting us by. Cindy stopped and kissed the large man on the cheek and promised to talk with him later. He smiled a million-dollar smile. She winked and led me into the club.

With a drink in hand, Cindy led me to a set of stairs, it was roped off and another bouncer guarding the entrance. Once he saw Cindy, he was all smiles and let us by. He watched us climb the stairs. I looked back and smiled at the man.

A short man called out to Cindy once he saw us. He embraced Cindy and gave her a kiss; her arms went around the man's neck and willingly engaged in a passionate kiss. HIs hand grasped her ass. The man looked around Cindy and at me. He released her and moved in my direction.

"Oh, you have certainly outdone yourself Cindy... who is this absolute oriental delight you have brought me?"

He approached me, his hands low on my hips, his fingertips on my ass. His lips kissed each cheek. He was short for a man, and I was a little tall for an Asian woman, I stood a healthy 5'7" tall, a little taller than Cindy's friend.

He led us to a round corner booth. He guided me in first, then followed me. Cindy sat on the opposite end from us. Fresh drinks were delivered and introductions were made. I learned his name; Paul.

I explained my problem in detail. He would ask the occasional question, but let me do a majority of the talking. After I was finished, he was silent for several long seconds before he asked how much the total was. I told him it was around $120,000 in total debt. Credit cards, line of credit at the bank and my remaining student loan. He rubbed his chin, then smiled.

"OK, I will pay that off, but you have to come work for me." He exclaimed happily.

I asked what I would be doing for him. He told me about being a cam girl, and doing things like that, but I would also be 'his' girl until I would start escorting for him.

My eyes grew wide. I was about to ask to leave. Cindy saw this and stopped me. She explained what she did and how she started. Her story was much like mine, now she was making over 200k per year. She started a little over 2 years ago. She used to be a secretary, then got into trouble and Paul helped her. Now she was a cam girl and escort and making a lot of money and more importantly she was happy.

I thought she was joking until Paul called over a man who slid into the booth next to Cindy. She smiled at the man he nodded. She immediately leaned down and began sucking the man. I watched her head bob up and down, I heard the sucking noises and the man's groans of pleasure.

I was shocked. I then realized two things. Paul was whispering in my ear and his hand was rubbing my nylon covered thigh. The other thing that I realized is that I was enjoying what I was seeing, or actually, not seeing. I was imaging what was happening under the table. I was getting moist between my legs and had parted them for Paul's hand to move higher up my thigh.

I nervously finished my drink and asked for another. The waitress brought fresh drinks for each of us. I thanked her with a smile. She winked and told me to have fun. After the waitress left Paul was whispering in my ear again, his hand under the hem of my very short dress.

"You enjoy watching your friend, don't you? You want to trade places with her, you want that hard cock sliding in and out of your mouth... your hand cupping and playing with his balls... Tell me what you want..."

"Yes..." I said in a heavy whisper.

"You want to be my girl and work for me, don't you?"

I nodded. "Yes... I want to be yours... I want to work for you."

I didn't know where any of this was coming from. I had just agreed to be his sex worker, his whore. I wanted it. I wanted to be a whore.

My eyes were glued to my friend Cindy, her head was still busy moving up and down. I saw the man's arm reach behind her, she was soon moaning around his cock and humping her hips. I could smell the sex.

Paul's hand on the back of my head pulled me down to his lap. His hard thick cock pointed at the ceiling. I glanced once more at the back of my friend's head as my own disappeared below the edge of the table.

"Kiss the tip before you start." I heard Paul say.

I nodded and puckered my lips. I kissed the tip of his cock then parted my lips as he pushed my head further down. His cock slid between my lips. The shaft stretched my mouth wide as he pushed me down the length. I heard him groan. He took a handful of my hair and pulled me back up. Once the head was free of my mouth, he pushed me back down. He repeated this several times before he merely rested his hand on the back of my head.

I was busy bobbing my head up and down on his cock, my eyes closed, my free hand inside his trousers massaging his hairy balls. I heard the three of them talking, but the voices weren't clear. I was in my own little world.

I wasn't sure how long I had been sucking his cock, but I felt the head begin to swell, then the shaft twitched. I felt his balls begin to contract up. I felt the first rope hit the back of my mouth, then a second and a third. I began swallowing as fast as I could. I felt a burning in my nose and my eyes watered. His orgasm finally ended. I continued sucking and slurping until he was soft and he pulled me up.

I sat up, the three of them watching me and laughed. I wiped my eyes. Cindy whispered to the man next to her, he let her out of the booth, Paul let me out as well. She took me into the ladies' room where she stood me in front of the mirror. My eyes grew wide. He both laughed. There was Paul's cum leaking from my nose like a snot bubble.

I washed up, and Cindy helped me redo my makeup and fresh lipstick, a dark ruby red. She told me that she was so excited for me. We got back to the table; another round of drinks and Paul and his friend Ben were waiting for us.

I scooted back into the booth with Paul right behind me. Once seated, his hand was back between my legs, this time higher. HIs pinky finger was lightly brushing back and forth across the gusset of sheer panties. He rubbed his hand up and down, he felt my trimmed hair. He leaned over and whispered in my ear that he liked that I had some hair between my legs. HIs teeth nipped my earlobe then my neck. I giggled and moaned as his teeth sunk into the flesh of my neck. His grip tightened on my inner thigh.

He growled into my ear..." This is mine... you better make sure nobody else gets this without my approval, do you understand me?"

The tone of his voice changed so suddenly from playful and flirty to possessive in a flash. It startled me, and I could only nod and tell him that I understood. His voice was immediately back to calm and soft as he kissed my cheek before turning me to face him. HIs lips met mine, his tongue entered my mouth. We shared a passionate kiss.

"Damn, baby, you taste delicious." He muttered as our kiss ended.

I smiled..." You tasted delicious too..." I said as I squeezed the sizable bulge in his trousers.

I hadn't noticed that Cindy and the other guy left the table. Paul and I were too busy kissing and playing. He was talking dirty to me. He was making me extremely wet between my legs. I was sure he could feel the heat from my pussy on his hand that he had between my legs.

His teeth sunk into my neck, his lips pressed against my skin, he sucked on my neck like he was a vampire. I was sure he left a deep mark on my neck as my hand tightened around his cock. He cupped my pussy and rubbed the pad of his hand up and down before pushing the gusset aside and pinching my pussy lips.

"Who owns this?" he asked.

I whimpered and leaned in close to him and kissed his neck and ear... "You do... you own it."

He released my pussy lips much to my disappointment. He patted my bare pussy before fixing my panties.

"Are you ready to do what I tell you?" He asked me.

I began to reconsider the agreement.

"What... what do you mean?" I asked him.

"Eko... it is ok if I call you that, isn't it?"

I nodded. "Sure."

"This is how it is Eko, the moment your lips touched my cock, you became mine. Your debt is already paid, all of it. If you don't believe me, check for yourself."

I picked up my phone and logged into my bank account and found out that I was indeed debt free and there was a deposit of 50k in my account. I was dumbstruck.

"How...when...why?"

Paul smiled. "We made an agreement, now you're mine... you do intend to uphold your end of the agreement, right?"

With a big smile on my face, I nodded eagerly and shouted..." Yes, of course!"

Paul began to explain what would happen next. I was to observe and learn Cindy during her cam shows. I was also to get a new wardrobe. Cindy would be choosing my outfits for me. And finally, I would move into the same apartment building as her. Paul had several girls working for him, and they all lived in the same building. After explaining everything, I signed a contract with him. I was to quit my job first thing Monday morning. Then get a room in my apartment set up for my cam job.

Paul took me to an office behind the VIP bar. There was a one-way mirror that looked out over the club downstairs. It was packed. Paul moved behind me. His hands slid up my sides and cupped my breasts, he pulled my dress down and began twisting my nipples until they hardened. He pushed his groin into my ass. I felt his hard shaft and rubbed my ass side to side on it.

Paul's hand jerked my dress up over my hips and pushed my panties down my thighs. I heard his belt then felt his trousers slide down his thighs. I looked down between my legs to see his trousers around his knees.

I pushed my ass back and spread my feet apart. Paul rubbed himself back and forth my pussy lips before pushing the head inside of me with a grunt.

He pressed my breasts and face against the large window and began thrusting in and out of me the slow but hard thrusts. He continued this pace until he felt my body tremble and my pussy spasm around his cock. My knees nearly gave out. He fucked me through my orgasm before pushing deep inside and filling me with his cum. I felt his cock swell and twitch as he unloaded inside of me. I had another orgasm.

I felt his cum leak down my thigh after he pulled out. I pulled up my panties to stop the flow. Paul remained behind me. He reached around me after I had my panties in place. He cupped my pussy over my panties and rubbed his had up and down then side to side. He was making a mess in my panties.

Asira_T
Asira_T
86 Followers