Saving My Marriage Pt. 03

Story Info
Jess hacks her orgasm controlling device.
4.8k words
4.44
17.3k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning my husband RJ and I woke. God. I was still horny. It felt crazy to me. Never in my life had I been horny like this. Its like my mind was constantly thinking about sex. Is this what it felt like to be a man?

I needed my husbands dick right now. Hard and inside me. I craved that sweet orgasm that would drive me right over the edge into a land of bliss.

The oral sex last night had been so incredible and I wanted more. I mean, sure it was a little demeaning to have to put my mouth right where he pisses and comes. On second thought, the idea of his come intrigued me deeply. I was fantasizing about it.

RJ was next to me sleeping peacefully. Maybe I could convince him to wake up. I reached for his member which was a little flaccid right now. I could fix that up.

I started stroking his dick. Very slowly at first. I didn't really know what I was doing, do I just grab it and pump it in this state. Seemed like I should go slow so I did.

"Huh," he said as he woke. He moved back. "What the fuck Jess?" he said. "We just had a long night of sex last night."

"I know," I said, remembering to be large and in charge, "but you're going to give me more right now."

"No," he scoffed. "I gotta take a piss." Then he looked at the clock, "Besides we have no time, I gotta get to work." He wiggled somewhat uncomfortably. "Plus, I'm raw and red right now. I need time to recover."

"Come on," I pressed. "Be a man, I want it now!"

"Give it up," RJ said as he moved me aside and headed for the shower. "It's going to be a busy day."

He was right about it being a busy day. I had work and household stuff to take care of that I couldn't put off. It was just going to be a pain in the ass taking care of it while being incredibly horny.

I decided I could maybe convince him to change his mind by getting down to my bra and panties while he was in the shower. As he walked out I spread my legs wide and thrust my breast out. I wanted him to see what he should be doing.

"Remember," he said after he got out of the shower and headed for the door, "we need to see the Dr tonight."

What the fuck. He didn't even stop to admire the view. Wasn't I good enough for him? Was he just so satisfied after last night that sex wasn't on his mind? I felt like he needed some sense fucked in to him, and I should be the one to do it.

Then the door shut—he was off to work. Fuck that, while I was still so horny. Worst thing, I wasn't even supposed to get myself off, doctors orders. Well, fuck her!

Time for some me time. I gotta get off stat! Then an urgent text message came on my wearable device. "Jess get ready for work now or you're late for your meeting with the director."

Shit. I needed to go. I really cared about my career and if I was going to keep it, I needed to make the big wigs happy with the work I was doing. Some things could be put off, but not this meeting.

When I got to work, Sharon, one of the administrative assistants came up and looked me over. "Wow, Jess, you look in rough shape, everything alright?"

What she didn't know, is that before I came, I had been rubbing my pussy like a mad woman trying to relieve some of the discomfort of being so hot. It hadn't worked, it just had the opposite effect. It felt like I'd been edging. Getting so close to a great cum, but not quite getting over the edge. I hadn't done my hair, or any of the other "look good" prep I normally did before I came in to work.

To top it all off I was even more frustrated with all the edging I'd done. It would have been better if I had just not touched myself at all.

"Thanks, Sharon," I said, "I'm going to step into the ladies room a bit before the meeting." Oh crap, I really needed to make myself presentable and Sharon was right, I looked like someone who jerked off on the wrong side of the bed.

As I looked at the stall, I briefly thought about trying to finish what I started. No, I thought, I can't, plus last time really made things worse. I can't let RJ's stupidity of not getting me off wreck my day. And he did wreck my day. I needed to pull it together.

As I sat through the meeting, I was squirming a little in my seat. Trying to avoid rubbing my lady bits on the seat but not entirely succeeding. I was rubbing myself a bit, but fortunately I was able to be quite subtle about it.

The meeting was quite boring as predicted and a little long. It was my turn to speak, and I could notice some of the men in the room checking me out. Normally that was something I would just try to ignore, but today it felt pretty good. I subtly squeezed my shoulders together to make my boobs stick out a bit.

I got a secure text part way through the meeting from Ron. He was the smart engineer on our team that I'd asked to look up information about the implant that Dr. Jain had put into my head.

I looked down at the text:

Ron —Jess, I got some info on the "Thing" that we talked about yesterday. Let's talk in person. Are you interested?—

Me —More than interested. Look, I'm stuck in a meeting with the director, but I'll get back to you soon.—

Ron —Sure, but if what I found out is true, you're probably having a hell of a ride. TBH I'm a little jealous.—

I don't really know why he thinks this ride is great. I'll admit part of having great sex with long orgasms feels awesome. But the frustrating part is that I'm not getting what I want. I should be getting what I want.

A foreign thought popped into my head. It felt like I could just take a man on a whim and ride him like a wild woman. It's something I had never really thought about before. What was going on with me? I was thinking thoughts I never thought.

My mind turned to, what info Ron had dug up. Maybe it could make my situation more than just tolerable, it could make it incredible.

After the meeting finished, I walked over to Ron's desk. "Hey," I said, "so what do you have."

"Not here", he replied. "Come over to my place after work and I'll share what I've got."

"How about we go right now?" I asked. "We'll put a fake meeting on our calendar and get out the door."

"Fine," he conceded. "You're going to love this."

I wasn't expecting that, but it made me more excited.

We took a car to his place. It was a total mess. Electronics and robot parts all over the place. Half finished projects next to half finished take out food. We went in to the back where his bedroom was.

It was a lot nicer here in the bedroom. He had a large king sized bed and his computers on a bunch of racks. Computer racks was just something you didn't see very often, except for hardcore hackers. There was a large screen that took up his entire wall.

"Ok," he started, "I was able to do some digging and this is some of the info on the device you have implanted in you."

I looked on his screen and read -

DR72—version 3.29.4 Brain implant near sexual pleasure center. Triggers massive orgasms. Can be addictive so only to be used by licensed therapists. Users should never be in control of triggering orgasm or users might trigger pleasure so often that they can die.

Well these were things I already knew. The part about death was a little scary. I continued reading...

This version has a known hack. The private crypto key on this version has been reverse engineered by hackers in Slovakia, so its use should be discontinued.

Well now it was getting interesting. I read a bit more—though it was getting fairly technical into how to get the hack to work.

"So Ron, are you saying that I could gain control of this?" I asked. I really really wanted to control the orgasms. They were so powerful and my pussy was getting hot right now just thinking about being able to trigger an orgasm.

"Well," he said. "I spent a while digging around the dark sites for the key and I found a bunch of keys, but I'm not sure which one might work. All these sites and keys are very illegal and I have to stress that's it's important that we don't tell anyone." He turned to me, looking a little nervous, " Do you want to try them out?"

"Hell ya!" I replied.

We spent the next 30 minutes rigging together a contraption that would send a wireless signal to my device that would hopefully simulate the signal my husbands device would send to me to trigger the orgasm. It was cool that he had the electronics for doing all these strange things.

Then we spent another 40 minutes trying the different keys out. I was really hoping one of them would work.

"I mean, it's possible these keys are all just bogus." said Ron, after the 35th try. "Hackers love to brag."

On the 36th try, Ron hit the return key.

"Oh, god," I moaned hard. I reached out to him for support. Then I started air humping. "Oh fuck." I was coming. He'd done it. The nerdy engineer had hacked my device and I was coming. I was juicing my pants hard. I was a little embarrassed to be doing this in front of a coworker. But fuck it, I was in heaven. I screamed a little, "Fuck yeah, I need it, I need it hard!"

I spent 5 minutes calming down. Ron tried to talk, but I just held up a finger telling him I needed to ride off the endorphins.

"Ok, I'm ready," I said. "Hit me with another one."

He got this greedy look in his eyes. Like what the fuck was he thinking? Was he happy to have a horny housewife coming into his room to start coming in his room?

"Ron don't get any ideas. I want another one." I grabbed his arm and squeezed hard, digging my nails into his arm. Man, I was aggressive. I never acted like this. To be honest, it felt powerful to just tell him what I wanted. I looked at him hard and serious, I was going to get that orgasm. My body was really telling me I needed one more.

"Okay, he said. I just installed something in your device... while you were calming down. Should work. Better brace yourself first. Sit in the chair or lie on the bed or something." he suggested.

It was probably a good idea. I needed to be somewhere, where I wouldn't fall over and hurt myself.

"What did you install?" I asked.

"Well I installed a voice activation for the device," he replied. "That way I can activate it from wherever and we won't have to be near my computer."

I gave him a hard look. "What do you mean you can activate it? I want to activate it." I put the emphasis on the word "I".

"Yeah," he said, "only I can activate it. The warnings on this thing are pretty clear. You're acting like a bit of an addict already. It would not be healthy at all for you to be able to trigger this thing. It even says you can trigger yourself to death. I'm not gonna let that happen."

"Fine," I said. "So what is the trigger phrase." I thought that just asking him to say it would get me off right there. Maybe I could just say it myself.

"It will only work with my voice." He read my mind. There were ways around this. "A recording of my voice won't work either, I programmed it right." Crap! He'd thought of my work around.

"So, try it out already!" I pleaded.

"Okay," he said. He looked a little embarrassed at first, then confident, with a cruel smile. "Come for me like a little bitch in heat."

"What the fuck Ron," I said, hating that he talked to me in such a demeaning fashion. It didn't matter in a second though. I was coming. "Uggg, oh fuck ugg" I was coming for him like a little bitch in heat. I turned around on the chair I was sitting on and started fucking it like the horny bitch in heat that I was. I felt so dirty coming hard and moaning loudly in front of this perv that wasn't my husband. My hips started quivering.

It was enough. It was finally enough. I wasn't too horny anymore. I didn't need to keep fucking the chair.

It was like that terrible itch that had been bothering me all day was finally gone.

"Thanks Ron," I said. "You're a life saver. Look, I gotta go home now." Not a lot of work would happen today. I was really spent. I felt like I could finally go home and get some sleep. I needed a nap before seeing the therapist tonight. The stress, horniness, edging and multiple hard hard orgasms had taken a toll. I was spent.

"No, thank you." Ron replied with a happy look on his face. It looked like he was ready to start jerking one off as soon as I walked out the door. Fine, he deserved a reward.

I jumped in the autocar in a bit of a daze. I would definitely need a shower and a change of clothes as well as a nap. No one at work should notice that I played hookie. I needed to get ready for my appointment with the Dr. later tonight. I really hoped she did not notice the hack.

---

"Come on RJ," I said. "Let's fuck before we go in for therapy."

I was horny again and I wanted his dick in me bad. Real bad.

We were at home, getting ready to go to see Dr. Jain, our therapist, together.

It had only been a few hours since I'd last had a hip bustin' chair humpin' orgasm. But after a good nap, I was ready to cum again. And RJ better stop being such a pussy and give it to me hard. I didn't care how I got it, I was willing to pressure, beg or get physical.

What was going on with me? I had never really felt violent towards my beloved husband before. I mean sometimes he made me mad, but I had never wanted to hurt him before.

RJ was trying to weasel his way out of it. "Come on Jess," he complained, "If we don't leave in 30 minutes, we'll be late."

That was plenty of time. I grabbed his dick. I grabbed it hard.

"Too hard," he squirmed. "Too hard."

"Better get hard then." I retorted—I didn't want to waste time on foreplay.

"Jess, you can't turn me on that way, you need to be more gentle." He grabbed my hair and soon my face was in his crotch. Normally, this kind of thing would upset me. I used to find it demeaning to give head. I wasn't upset now though. He had just given me permission. Permission to make him come.

"No, Jess, just no. Not right now." he said.

With the device planted in my head, making him come would make me come. And I really wanted to come. These orgasms were the most incredible thing in my life right now.

I wasn't going to let him get away that easily. "Please RJ, oh please I need it."

He sighed, which I took as consent.

Soon I had his pants pulled down. I went down on him. Real hard like I was gonna suck his dick hard enough to rip the come right out of him.

"Jess," he complained. "Too much! Slow down."

I slowed down. He was getting hard now. I wanted to make this fucker come. I was getting wet and really turned on just thinking about how bad I wanted it. The thrust of his hips, the tilt of his chin—it was all getting to me. It was getting to me fierce.

I wanted him to come and I knew he liked looking at me naked.

It felt like he was making me wait. I hated the wait.

It felt like the more he made me wait the wetter I was and the more intense the feeling would be. I loved the wait.

I turned around and slowly disrobed. I swayed my hips hoping that the view would keep him engaged.

My pants came off, then my shirt. Soon my bra was off, then I slowly pulled down my panties. My pussy was glistening with moisture.

"Give me some fuckin' music," I said. I didn't normally curse, but somehow it felt right, in this moment. I started to dance. I danced that come and fuck me dance. It wasn't an amatuer dance either. I'd been watching virtual reality videos and having my WCD (wearable computing device) give me pointers. I knew it was hot. It felt really good to be hot.

He was leaning back in our large chair, dick poking up high in the air. He had his eyes on my body. It felt good to have his eyes on my body.

I mounted him. I started riding his dick. I lowered myself onto him slowly. Letting my whole self suck him into me. Pushing my slit all the way down his rod. Ooo, it was so deep in me. Maybe he would get turned on hearing that.

"Oooo, it's so deep in me." I practically purred.

"Yeah." He moaned. Liking it. I took a note—he liked it when I spoke that way. Somehow, making him hot was important to me. In the past, that wasn't the case. I had always thought about just finishing. Now I really thought about finishing.

I started bouncing up and down on him. As I bounced my tits flapped up and down. I was working hard. Each time I bounced, an involuntary long moan escaped from deep within me. Ooo, my hips were working their magic.

I felt him tense in me. I felt his balls fire a boatload of jizz up and into me.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I screamed. The device triggered. My legs, already straddling him, spread out even farther. This was heaven.

I kept riding him for another 20 seconds as the heavenly bliss of the orgasm flowed all throughout my body. I humped hard the whole time. My legs started quivering.

"Unnggg, iyinnnk." I made incomprehensible sounds. I slumped on to him somewhat winded, and partially out of it.

It was time for our therapy appointment and we would need to hustle if we didn't want to be late. I jumped into a shower feeling a little light headed. RJ did the same.

It was a bit of a hurry but we jumped into the autocar and it drove us to the appointment.

After a brief wait in the lobby, the automated receptionist usher us into her office.

"Hey there you two," said Dr Jain, "tell me have you been following my directions? How have things been working out?"

We looked at each other, not sure who should talk first. I went. "Well mostly, it's just I don't know if I'm getting enough from him now."

"Enough what," said Dr Jain.

"Well, enough sex." I responded. "I need more from him." I felt like she should agree with me. I felt like she should use her Dr authority and tell RJ he needed to put out more, and be happy about it.

"Mmm hmm," she said. It was not the response I was hoping for. "And how about you RJ."

"Well," he replied, "now she's being too aggressive. I don't always want to make love when she does, and sometimes she even hurts me. She gets really pushy when she's horny."

"Well, be more of a man, and just give it to me then." I replied. I turned my eyes on him and gave him that WTF look.

"Jess," said Dr Jain, "that's not helping. We're trying to understand each other here."

"Before you came in here," she continued, turning to my husband, "you, RJ felt like you weren't getting enough sex. You felt like you were begging and not getting an emotional response. Did you realize the BCI in you was reducing your sex drive?"

"Yeah," he said. "I've been feeling more in control of myself. It actually feels good to be able to concentrate a bit you know."

"And how does it feel to have a demanding partner when you're not as into it?"

"It's hard. I mean, I can't keep up with her and I don't like how she sees me as some meat that's just there to satisfy her need."

"And you," Dr. Jain turned to me, "how does it feel to beg. How does it feel to pressure and beg for sex?"

That was fairly forward. "I do not beg," I retorted.

"Oh yeah you do," said RJ. "You were begging just 40 minutes ago."

Something dawned on me. Something was hitting me like a load of bricks.

What was this therapy? What was going on? Why did I need to become ultra horny?

What was the reason I had been coming like a freight train?

RJ had changed. I had changed. This was starting to make perfect sense. The purpose of this whole therapy had been to allow us to see things from the other persons perspective.

What Dr. Jain had effectively done—she had switched our roles. I was the partner who wanted sex, and he was the partner who had to deal with that. I was the horny one—he was the ... me. I had feelings and needs. Needs stronger than he was naturally wanting to fulfill.

I looked back and forth between the two of them—and I started to cry.

RJ and Dr. Jain were completely silent during this time. I looked at him and he was having the same realization.

"You switched us." I said. "You are trying to make us understand each other by having us walk a mile in each others shoes."

12