Saving My Marriage Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Jain nodded silently. "I'm going to leave the room for a while and just let you two talk."

I reached out and held RJ. "Oh, RJ," I said, "I'm so sorry. I never realized how it felt to want physical intimacy and have it denied. I never knew that you went years feeling this way and I always just looked down on you. I judged you. I held contempt towards you and your feelings. I had always thought you were just dirty and wrong. I just couldn't have realized there were actual urges and emotions attached to what you wanted. I didn't realize you depended on me."

He put his arm around me, then we touched foreheads. He let all his emotions flow out too, "I didn't realize how pressuring and hard it was to have the person you loved be so pushy. I never knew how hard it could be to be on the other side of a hard impulse that you yourself just couldn't keep up with."

We talked for the whole 20 minutes Dr. Jain was gone. Deep meaningful, emotional talking. I cried some more and held him close. I thought I even saw a few tears on his face.

There was a knock at the door. Dr. Jain came back in, and we both became quiet to hear what she had to say.

"I think it's time to remove the devices from you. I have to warn you, especially you Jess, that there will be some withdrawal. Fortunately, we are stopping early enough that it will be fairly mild. On the way out the receptionist will give you three pills. Take one each day and it should completely flush out the devices." Dr. Jain looked at each of us, as she went through some more instructions.

RJ interrupted, "Does this mean we'll go back to our sexless loveless life?"

Dr. Jain was about to answer, but I got there first. "No, no way. I'll make sure you are happy. I get you now. Not only won't you divorce me. You won't want to."

Dr. Jain also added, "I think this should be the end of our sessions. However, if this doesn't work and give you the perspective you need to communicate, I have a few more tricks. Just call me up again."

And with that, our sessions were done.

We picked up the pills on the way out and took an autocar home.

The kids were pretty much taking care of themselves, like they always did.

"Down the hatch," said RJ as he was about to swallow the pill.

"Not yet," I grabbed his arm. "One more fuck. A hard last fuck."

I wasn't sure why I was saying fuck. It wasn't like me.

He looked at me. "Jess, I don't think I can right now, I'm burnt out. We can do it later."

"Yeah, but then I won't like it as much. Fuck me now, it's our last one." I grew desperate. "Come on, I'll remember this when it's you that wants it!" I threatened.

I was grabbing both his arms. I was reaching for his pants. I was that crazy horny person that just needed it. My pussy was wet and I wanted him in me. I wanted him to cum in me.

I knew he would give in if I just pushed him hard. I needed to push him harder to make him have sex with me.

Yeah, he would be mine. I was certain.

But he wasn't. He just looked at me with blank unhorny eyes.

Get horny damn it—I thought. But he didn't.

Instead he said, "Just take the pill." He held his pill up in his hand and swallowed it. He turned to me and looked at me expectantly.

"Oh, yeah let me find those and take one in the bathroom," I said. He waited a bit, looking at me, then shrugged and left. He'd probably gone to play video games.

I went to the bathroom sink and poured a cup full of water.

I looked at the pill. It was small and white. Clean.

This would flush the BCI out of me. I would stop having those wonderful orgasms. I would go back to my normal self. I wouldn't feel so horny all the time. I would go back to that woman I was before.

I would be less interested in sex. I wouldn't be wet at a moment's notice. I wouldn't be sneaking around trying to hack it to my implanted device to get even more of my fix.

I liked me now though. I liked the way I was. Men never cut their Dick's off. This device felt like a Dick to me.

I took off my clothes and stood naked looking at myself in the mirror. I touched myself. I touched my breasts slowly. I rubbed all over my body. It felt great.

Soon I was down low, frigging my pussy. I was wet and hot. My pussy wanted some attention.

I liked liking sex. I liked feeling hot and horny. Hot and wet. Masturbation wasn't really something I normally did. But I sure did want to now. Shit, I wish I had a vibe, I thought.

"Mmm ahhh" I moaned hungrily. I was frigging my pussy with my fingers. In and out, slowly at first then faster. Soon I was two fingers in and I came. It wasn't enough. Not enough.

I fingered myself more, circling my clit. There it was a second orgasm. I liked me—the new me. I didn't want to go through withdrawal.

When I came down from my high I was a little more clear headed. I fidgeted with the pill in my hand. Taking this would turn me normal.

I looked for a minute then decided. Why should I go back to the old me? I was going to get more hard hitting, clit throbbing, gusher orgasms. I threw the pill right into the garbage.

12