Saving Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe I wouldn't, but in some ways he was a lot more prepared and understanding about relationships than you'll ever be."

"How do you figure?"

"How do I figure? How do I figure? Trevor may have been a bad boy, but he was definitely head over heels in love with me, and as I said before, he talked about marriage and raising a family all the time. And yes, he was bad, but at least he was responsible."

"Responsible? You're joking!"

"Take for example a condom. Trevor used to carry one in his wallet at all times. We may not have made love often, not being together so long and all, but when we did, he was prepared. I glanced in your wallet when you were paying for that gas back there. I didn't see any. And there is none in those bags of groceries you bought this morning. I checked when they spilled out on the back seat earlier and I was putting them back. And there is none in the glove compartment either, cause when I was looking for tissue there I didn't spot one. Sooooo, what does that mean, lover boy? That you're prepared to make love but not to prevent the consequences?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You've never heard of a girl getting pregnant before? I'm only twenty. I know a lot of women have babies before that, but I'm not ready. Definitely not ready to be a mom! And why would I want to bring a child into this world when I'm on the run from the law?"

"So I forgot about condoms? What of it? Besides, that rubber just gets in the way. And if two people are really careful, the man could pull out in time."

"Oh please! Don't give me that crap. In the heat of passion, when two really hot sexy bodies, with pent up passion start to bump and grind, it's not that easy to stop when you get started. For my part, I would probably be so damn horny I wouldn't want to stop. Even if you could pullout on time, what makes you think I would let you? I always lose my rational mind when I'm making love. I can't control my body. It gets so damn overheated. A lot of your damn white baby making sperm would be bound to end up inside of me, and what then?"

"Well, even if that should be the case. If two people really love each other and a baby should happen along, that could be a beautiful thing. Unplanned and unexpected perhaps, but beautiful nonetheless."

"Obviously you've never gotten up close and personal to a pregnant woman before. Some of us can resemble beached whales. Who is to say I wouldn't put on a ton of weight? A friend of mine once put on seventy-five pounds during a first pregnancy. Can you imagine that? And the worst part was that she never was able to take it off after the baby was born. Oh sure, she did manage to shed about twenty of it, and the baby's nine pounds left her with let's say, only forty-six extra pounds that she never could get rid of. She looked nothing like when she and her husband first got married. She ended up just letting herself go, her hair never combed, her nails never painted, her face always plain and weary looking, and all her curves gone for good. And then, a second unexpected baby came along and she really started to look like a totally different person. Would you still love me, Tony, if I started to look like a totally different person?"

"You're exaggerating. Most women don't put on that kind of weight, and a woman like you, I'm sure you'd want to slim back down soon as possible afterwards."

"Hmph! You men are all alike, thinking with your penis instead of with the brain God gave you. Many sex lives slow down after a baby or two comes along. It's never the same. Are you prepared for that, Tony? Focusing on diapers and feedings instead of sex, and...and...oh what's the use. I can see I'm not getting through to you on any of this. Talking to you is like talking to a brick wall. Please, let's just get back on the road before some passing cop comes by and wants to know why we're on the side of the road like this."

"That's a chance I'm willing to take," he muttered, his eyes still sparkling with the desire and pent up need for physical contact that had not waned despite her thought provoking speech. He re-launched his third kiss, only this time with a passion that fiercely curled her toes when their mouths met suddenly and heatedly. She sighed hornily and was awash with renewed sensations of wanton lust. He hadn't listened to a word she had said. Her heart now exploded with a reluctant joy that told her she was on the ropes and flailing with a faltering resistance that could no longer pull her from the brink.

He let his hands roam under the skirt that covered her turned on hips and smooth black bum. She moaned against her will and could not stop her hands from reaching for his neck and broad shoulders.

"Damn you Tony! Damn you to hell! I warned you...but...but you wouldn't listen."

She clutched his handsome white face with both hands and peppered his rugged cheeks and moist mouth with a dozen frantic moist kisses. She heard the zipper go down behind her back and knew her flimsy blouse would no longer provide a barrier to a set of gorgeous, rippling abs that presented themselves as he tossed aside his jacket and whipped the t-shirt up over his head.

His hand hit the automatic roof button and the convertible whined as the tinted windows raised and the retractable roof slid back up over them.

No one could see them from the outside, not that there was any passing traffic at any rate. The road remained mostly deserted.

He lowered his lips to her large firm breasts and her moaning grew louder as her stiff nipples exploded with mind numbing bliss.

"Damn you, Tony...I...I warned you...but...but...oh God...oh God-"

"Shhhh," he managed. "It will be okay." His mouth raised again to her slender black neck and before he knew what had happened, she had mounted him, setting aside the thong string that was underneath her lifted skirt.

In seconds she had managed to pull down his zipper and take out his stiffening, white cock.

His hands gripped her bum but she flung his arms back down behind his back. "I'll take over from here, white boy," she groaned, as her vaginal lips rubbed fiercely against the head of his now fully erect cock.

He gazed into her determined, dreamy brown eyes and realized for the first time that he had set her ablaze and was now to be merely a spectator to her fabulous lovemaking that would rock his world. She had taken over every aspect of the torrid sex.

Her seductive but gouging fingernails held his arms pinned behind his back as her suddenly wet pussy exploded with rabid joy over top of his throbbing cock. A mere touch of his cock head had ignited the pent up orgasmic trigger in her sex starved vagina. She groaned at the climaxing impact, shivering with savage delight, and then she used the natural lubricant to lower her body over top of him, bringing him all the way inside of her. She closed her eyes as her insides imploded with more female liquids that gushed out of her and coated his cock. She lowered her sensational breasts over top of his muscular chest and swung the hard, long nipples back and forth as her thighs pumped up and down, using her entrenched knees for leverage.

Her lips smothered his mouth and he could feel his muscles tense as the onslaught of his own orgasmic climax began to loom on the horizon, perhaps mere minutes away if she didn't slow down. For she was turning him on too much, kissing him too passionately, and swinging her fabulous pointy breasts too heavenly, and forcing his thrusts to be too fast and too deep.

"Slow down, or I'll come too quickly," he warned, not used to having a woman take such total charge of every aspect of lovemaking.

"Shhh!" she ordered, pressing a finger to his lips, letting him know she had given him every chance to stop kissing her, and every warning that setting her on fire would not be wise. "Too late to...to...to think about that now, white boy! You...oohhhh...you had your chance to back off!"

He tried to move his arms but couldn't. She was gripping them fiercely, and using them for leverage so she could pump up and down harder, faster, and wondrously deeper.

He was amazed at how rabidly turned on she was and could feel her body shiver to pieces. It was obvious to him that she was about to have a second orgasmic blast, and one that would no doubt hurl her into a second mind blowing paradise.

She kissed his mouth maniacally and rubbed her breasts over his muscled chest with a fervent fury that was taking a dangerous toll on his ability to hold out much longer. They had only been making love for a mere ten minutes and already he was on the verge of a possible climax, being rocked by her astounding curves, beauty and sexual prowess.

She was easily the sexiest woman he had ever made love to, only it was she that was directing all the lovemaking. His sweetly tortured cock was at her pumping mercy and she had no intention of letting him off the hook now. She had warned him repeatedly about the dangers of turning her on, but he hadn't listened.

The passage of two more minutes was all his hot and bothered body could handle of her gloriously sweet embrace before the baby making sperm in his white balls swirled into funnel formation, awaiting the final pleasure filled signal to fire deep inside of her.

"I'm coming now," he warned. "I can't hold it."

Her smile was triumphant and the wanton glee on her angelic face told him she was also ready to orgasm.

"Oohh God! Nothing like coming together," she moaned lavishly, her body shivering to pieces even more intensely as she pumped faster and deeper, panting savagely at the fabulous orgasmic impact now rifling through her body. But if they were going to come together, then she was determined to look into his eyes and savor the pleasure beaming across his helpless face.

"Look...oohh...look at me...oh shit! So sweet! Oh shit! Don't close your eyes," she pleaded.

His face reddened as he allowed her to gaze sumptuously into his spectacular green eyes.

Her insides were once more imploding over his already tortured cock. And, try as he might, there would be just no going back. Her next glide or two over his erection would bring with it, a wave of firing sperm. Her earlier warnings about creating a black beached whale suddenly re-entered his mind.

"I...I can't hold it," he pleaded as her fingernails dug deeper into his arms behind his back, keeping him in place as she pumped up and down with savage frenzy.

"Just savor the moment," she whispered as his eyes told the story of an unfolding paradise far sweeter than anything he had ever known.

She groaned out of her skull and dangled her black nipples across his white lips.

"Suck my breasts," she pleaded.

"But...but...I'm coming now," he again whined. "What if you get pregnant?"

"I tried to warn you....but...but...ohhh shit! Too sweet....too sweet...and...and too late now, white boy...just...just suck my breasts...and...and...sooooo fucking sweet! Just stay inside of me...don't make me beg!"

He pressed his mouth to her nipples, sucking them wildly, and the pleasure was instant and earth shattering, sending them both reeling to the pinnacle of a lofty bliss they had never reached before. Sheer unadulterated heaven took hold of their shaking bodies which were now covered with layers of sensual, rolling, salty sweat.

She felt his cum fire deep inside of her and carefully watched his eyes as they continued to sparkle at the unimaginable paradise she was bringing to his world. She finally let go of his arms, thinking he might now shrink, but the sight and feel of her sumptuous body kept him hard inside of her for yet another hour. During that time they reignited their torrid lovemaking, grappling seductively, and holding each other tight, letting their lips and fingertips shower each other's body with unfettered ecstasy.

XXX

When they finally did get back on the road, a hint of dark grey began to drape its dulling twinge over a magnificent sun. In just one short hour they would only have the stars to cuddle under, and that suited her just fine.

"I love you," she whispered, not caring whether or not he reciprocated with a declaration of his own or not. All that mattered to her was that he had stolen her heart, and that he was intent on keeping her for himself. He was taking her to a hideaway house he had purchased on her behalf, a house that from here on in, was no doubt going to be used as a love nest for unimaginably sweet lovemaking.

"Maybe you should have let me pullout, instead of filling you with sperm," he whispered, his mind suddenly awash with the complications that might occur if an unexpected baby were suddenly tossed into the mix.

"I warned you about turning me on," she answered happily, not willing to let his doom and gloom utterances dampen her jovial mood. "Buy condoms if you want to, but I want you to know that sex with you was absolutely mind blowing, the best I've ever had."

"Better than Trevor?" The words just king of exited his mouth without any available brakes to slow them down or even stop them from echoing around the speeding car.

"Trevor who?" she whispered back, smiling mischievously, before adding, "you belong to me now, Tony. I warned you not to fuck with my mind, heart or body, but you messed with all three, and now we belong to each other."

"I wouldn't have it any other way," he reassured her. "I've never loved a woman before like how I love you right now. I didn't think it was possible."

"Thanks," she whispered appreciatively, snuggling closer and kissing his white cheek. "The stars will be out in an hour," she added blissfully. "And then we can watch them together, and then, after that, we can make love again."

"I'll be ready," he said, pressing a quick set of moist lips to her mouth before launching his gorgeous green eyes back onto the road.

"It's beautiful driving along this coast," she declared.

"Not half as beautiful as you are," he complimented.

She sighed happily at his words and put on her jacket. "Let the top down again," she asked.

He hit the button and let the black roof pull back over the sleek, slim line, silver steel body.

They spun around a sudden sharp bend in the road, and watched below as green foliage extended its creeping reach, growing mindlessly over the ruins of abandoned lobster traps that speckled the otherwise stone covered beach.

The ruffled sands seemed curiously dark brown, and constantly soaked by the in and out tide of foamy layers of salty Atlantic Ocean.

The wind played in her long chestnut brown curls. Her pretty face shone at the remnants of a descending sun, and the pointed nipples still pressed into her blouse reminded him of the ferociously sweet pleasure he had just so ravenously enjoyed. "You're a remarkable woman in so many ways," he said, and she basked in his approval, smiling at the welcome words as the murky waters below dredged up endless rows of tangled seaweed and discarded pebbles.

"Do people still go swimming in there?"

"Sometimes you'll see a car pull over and a person or two soaking up the sun. Often you'll see them plunge into the waves up to their waist or even their neck. I don't think it's polluted if that's what you're asking. Not at this point, anyways."

"Can we go down?" she asked.

"You want to go swimming?"

"Skinny dipping," she clarified. "It's getting dark. And there has virtually been no one on the road most of the day. No one will see us and even if someone should, no one would care."

He smiled. She was spontaneous, fun, adventurous and wonderfully romantic. "It's fall weather. A bit too chilly to be plunging into cold waters now."

"We don't have to go in for long. I think the chill would be sensual and invigorating, forcing me to get close to your warm body."

"If we do go into that water with no clothes on, are you saying you'll take advantage of me again?"

"I most certainly will," she said. "Just thinking about it is making me horny all over again."

"I never stopped being horny. And it would be glorious to see those fabulous black breasts of yours in the moonlight. But maybe we should wait till tomorrow, till I can get some condoms."

She frowned. "Fuck the condoms. You can buy some tomorrow, but I need you now! I have to have you tonight! I warned you about not turning me on till you were good and ready. But you wouldn't listen. And right now, my body is on absolute fire. All my emotions and passions are just waiting to be continually released. I feel like I could spend the whole night languishing ever so sweetly in those wonderful, muscular white arms of yours, just kissing and snuggling and making nonstop love. You've ignited a firestorm of intense, heartfelt love within me and I need your loving to take me to that paradise once more, then keep me there till the sun comes up."

"Fine, I'll make love to you again, only this time, all night long, as you wish," he said, pressing a quick set of moist lips to her warm, pretty cheeks. "And whatever will be down here, will be," he added, placing a hand on her tiny waist.

She ran a set of fingertips over the bulge in his pants. Amazingly, his cock was still stiff as iron, and his heart still burning with a hopeless love for her that could never be extinguished. "Just ahead, a few minutes from here, the highway takes a fork and there is a dirt road leading down to the beach."

"Let's take it," she re-affirmed.

"We will."

The sudden appearance of forest rising in patches on the cliff wall, gave way to a roadway now covered generously with thousands of bright covered leaves.

Sarah gazed upon the sunflower yellows, brilliant oranges and fiery reds that lay strewn as far as the eye could see.

"Maybe this wasn't such a bad idea for you to buy this country home after all. I'm sure we'll be happy there. Very happy indeed. This area is so secluded, so quiet, so beautiful."

"And it only gets better," he added. "You'll see. It only gets better."

He smiled and nodded, watching a flock of chirping red breasted robins circle overhead, veering away from approaching seagulls that were up to no good, trying to pilfer their eggs. Even higher, flying with impressive shadow casting wingspans, were flapping cormorants, scrounging for discarded scraps of food or scurrying insects that made the forest wall their home.

The skies were now pitch black, with diamond like stars dazzling the darkened landscape. A naughty full moon cast its silver sphere over the rippling waves of the ocean, as his BMW made its quiet descent down the tree lined dirt road, the faint whine of its pristine engine alerting owls and hedgehogs to the fact they were not alone.

At the bottom of the hill he stopped under the waving branches of a giant birch tree, and could see by glancing back up the hill, that his car was fully hidden from any roadside eyes, by the thick branches that ascended hundreds of feet.

"We're all alone," he offered.

"Except for the chirping crickets," she said with a happy sigh. "Hundreds of them, rubbing their legs together to try and attract a mate. Although I don't think they have a third leg quite as large as yours."

He laughed, then kissed her full on the mouth. She tasted his delicious lips greedily, suddenly wanting all of him.

In no time she was skin naked, and encouraged him to shed his clothes as well, tugging at his pants and t-shirt until finally, his hunky, white body glistened enticingly under the shining moon.

His eyes feasted on her swollen nipples and the large firm breasts that hung like two engorged carrots, tempting his mouth to leave her lips and suck on them ferociously. She allowed his mouth to follow his mind and moaned as his honey sweet tongue layered pleasure forming saliva over her panting chest.

His anxious, skilful white hands slid over top of her stunning black body, following her dangerous curves as his mouth continued its foreplay over breasts that shivered with absolute, unfettered excitement.