Saving Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their bodies were still sweat laden from before, and she tasted his salty, stubbled chin with her anxious lips before raising her mouth to bite him playfully on the ear. "Take me to the water," she begged, holding his throbbing cock in her pumping hand. "We're still so very sweaty!"

His toes curled at the awesome delight and she opened the door with her right hand, still clutching his cock with her left.

They stepped out into the crisp, cool night air, her nipples taut and tingling at the nippy atmosphere.

The fallen leaves and spongy sand felt good under their feet. She tugged at his cock to follow her faster to the water's edge. They laughed as they went along.

The water felt less icy than he thought it would, tickling both sets of their toes as they lingered apprehensively at the water's edge.

"Burr, I hope you know what you're doing," he said.

She felt both emboldened and supremely horny at the same time, braving past the water's edge, first with water that covered her ankles and then her knees.

Still, his stubborn toes clung to the water's uttermost edge, feeling her grip on his swollen cock tighten as she pulled it hard to force him past the water's edge.

He finally relented and plunged in forward, until he stood next to her, with chilly waters rising to his knees. She pressed her fabulous breasts onto his sinewy chest, reaching up with tippy toes to plaster his mouth with her shimmering lips.

She let go of his cock and wrapped her hands around his neck and shoulders, taking a few more steps backward, until the water played at the edges of both sets of their rounded bum cheeks. He held tightly onto her tiny waist, and let his fiery hot cock press upward along the length of her black tummy as she remained standing on tippy toes. It made her entire body feel warm.

"Carry me out deeper," she whispered seductively, leaping up into his arms as her beautiful silky smooth legs wrapped around his waist.

"I'm not too heavy, for you, am I?" she asked, her breasts pressed sweetly against his panting chest.

"You're light as a feather," he answered honestly, glad that years of weightlifting was finally paying off.

She took hold of his cock and maneuvered it onto the edges of her vaginal opening. "Ready when you are, white boy," she whispered seductively, once more plastering his mouth with the shimmering, full, lush lips she knew he loved.

His muscles were tensed and she felt him shiver as he braved the waters a few steps further, until it covered his thighs.

Her hands gripped his glorious bum cheeks as she pulled him deep inside of her.

Paradise immediately took hold of both their bodies and they squished their chests together harder as their tongues met and sworded playfully with each other.

Her own bum splashed sensually in the water with each full length glide as she moaned her ecstatic approval.

They stayed that way for half an hour, until finally she yelped at the onslaught of a glorious orgasm rifling throughout first, through her heaven filled pussy, and second, in bliss filled waves that covered her entire body.

She panted and kissed him feverishly for the next few minutes, until finally, exhausted and spent, she whispered in his ear that it had been even better for her then the romp in the car.

He knelt down and suddenly they were both emerged in water, making them shiver at the sudden, chilling impact.

"Oooohhh, that's cold," she exclaimed, but at least it'll get all the sweat off.

"For now," he added mischievously, "I still haven't come yet."

"Thanks for holding out," she crowed. "We still have the whole night ahead of us. Carry me to the shore and we can lay out under the diamond like stars."

He was only too happy to do as she asked.

XXXX

"You're sure you have to go?"

Tony sighed. "I have to, but I don't want to. The police still haven't found Trevor, and still seemingly have no clue as to his identity. I suppose that's a good thing, because he could always give up your name to avoid the death penalty if they ever did find him."

"I suppose. He wore gloves, but my prints and DNA were all over that bank. Hmmm, you don't suppose he's looking for me, do you?"

"Trevor, still in Pennsylvania, you mean right here in Pittsburgh, with every cop looking for him? He'd be pretty stupid still hanging around, don't you think?"

"Maybe not. Maybe in his mind he might think that if I'm caught I'll be the one giving him up to avoid that needle, or perhaps, even for a lesser amount of jail time? He's got to know that as much as the police want me, seeing as how he was the shooter, they probably want him even more. God only knows how sweet they might make the deal to get me to talk and finger him. But if I were dead, and out of the way, there would be nothing to connect me to him. He was also wearing sunglasses, and a fake beard. With those grainy bank videos, a jury might not recognize him enough to convict him without accomplice testimony."

"Let's hope you're wrong. I can't imagine anyone finding you here in this remote location. It's such a small town, so isolated, where everyone lives so spread out, so far apart. If you don't leave the house here, you would never be spotted. And so far no one has been following me when I leave my house. I've been very, very, very careful!"

Sarah rushed forward and wrapped her arms around him. "Please don't go. All this talk of Trevor and snooping desperate cops is scaring me. Besides, you've made such an impression on my heart, I don't possibly see how I can hold out till you come again, when did you say that was?"

"In four days. On the weekend. There's lots of food here. You can just watch TV or sit outside."

"But no phone? No computer?"

"Exactly. They might put wiretaps on my phone, and even have a way to check my emails. No, if they don't find any connection between me and you then for sure they are going to think that there is no connection. We have to be wise, and outsmart them at their own game."

"You really think they've got wiretaps on your phone?"

"Of course. Either now, or sooner or later, and on both my house and cell phones. My internet provider has probably already been contacted by the cops. They'll know where I'm surfing the moment I go there. Perhaps one day they might even pop by with another search warrant to seize my computer and check for emails. As long as nothing connects the two of us, we'll both be safe."

"I guess you're right."

"I know I'm right." He kissed her lips lavishly and pried himself free. "Don't worry. You're safe here. Just relax, and remember, if I'm not back in four days, it only meant it wasn't safe for me to come at that time, which simply means I'll be along later. Don't panic."

"And if I'm pregnant? You never did make it into town to buy those condoms. That's three days worth of white baby making batter swirling around in my black tummy."

"I'll bring condoms with me next time I come."

"Kind of like locking the barn door after the horses have already escaped, don't you think?" she said coyly.

"We'll see," he said, adding a shrug and a final kiss on her lips before exiting the door and walking to his car.

They blew each other kisses and she brushed away a tear as his tires kick up dust along the long drive way leading to the gravel covered road. She looked absolutely gorgeous standing in the doorway, and his heart thumped furiously in his chest. To leave someone so beautiful and special behind was the most gut wrenching thing he'd ever had to do.

XXXX

Without her in the car, the long three hour drive seemed much longer and far more boring than it had on the way out. He exited the highway and pulled onto Harris Avenue, circling the off ramp until the fork demanded that he veer either 'West' or 'East.' He sighed as he chose the road leading 'East.' In just five short minutes he would be turning onto Maple Street, where he would be confronted with a large and lonely 'Sarah free' house.

Still, in the pit of his stomach was the sinking sensation that something was not quite right. He almost half expected to see a police car in the driveway with Browning sitting in it. His driveway was empty. The rest of the street was free of cars as well.

He used the remote garage door opener and then slid inside, listening as the door closed shut behind him. He got out and stepped in through the door which led to the laundry room. The alarm bells inside his head were raging at full volume now, but he could still see no reason for panic. As far as he could tell, there were no police hiding in his house, and no recently installed camera and wire taps. But even if there were, he planned to do nothing incriminating, and the elusive Sarah was no where to be found. He smiled at the thought. He had beaten them at their own game.

"Don't move, white boy!"

The hard barrel of the gun felt cold and deadly against his temple. Obviously, Trevor had been hiding behind the door, just waiting for him to get home.

"I don't know where Sarah is, if that's what you're after."

"How'd you know her name was Sarah, white boy?"

Tony tried to think fast. His original thought was that Trevor had perhaps thought that he was hiding Sarah, but now, Trevor's reason for being there remained resolutely unclear. "She was bleeding in my office, and asked for water. She told me her name was Sarah."

"And she mentioned my name as well?" Trevor spat out suspiciously?

"No, nothing about you at all."

"You're lying white boy."

"Don't you think that if she did I wouldn't have told the cops who you were and where to find you. She didn't mention you at all, I tell you. She was bleeding to death. She gave me only her first name, Sarah, and asked for water. I went to fetch her some but when I returned she had escaped through the window.

Trevor laughed uproariously. "That's a smart move by a smart girl. Sarah was always smart." He pulled the gun away from Tony's temple and slid it into his belt. "Don't worry, white boy, I'm not going to kill you, not yet, anyway. And not unless you don't co-operate! I just want to talk, that's all."

"What do you want to talk about?"

"Let's go sit in your living room. It's a lot more comfortable in there. You don't have any more beer left though. I finished that all off waiting the last twenty-four hours for you to get home. You often leave for days at a time, white boy?"

Tony followed him into the living room and Trevor beckoned at him to have a seat.

"My name's Tony," he said as he slumped into the couch, directly across from the love seat that Trevor now occupied.

"I know your name, Mr. Assistant Bank Manager. I also know that I took thirty-four thousand, five hundred dollars from that heist."

"And?"

"And, imagine my surprise, white boy, when the news reported the next day that the estimated thirty-five thousand had suddenly ballooned to eighty-four thousand, five hundred dollars. That's fifty thousand dollars missing."

"And you think Sarah took it?"

"Naww, I heard later she had gotten away through a window or something like that. But she never had the bag with her. She had already given it to me. I saw her put all the cash from the teller into the bag. All of it. Then she gave it to me, so no, I'm certain she don't have it. Besides, after the teller's money filled it, I'm the one that bagged up all the money you brought onto the counter. Then I'm the one that carried it off. The big money was brought out by you. And she never touched it, I did!"

"Have you tried to find her? You know, to ask her about it?"

"She has a lot of friends. I suppose she's holed up with one of them. Finding her would probably be easy enough? But why would I want to? Are you deaf? I said I'm sure she never had any of the money. I watched everything as it happened, and replayed it a hundred times over and over and over in my head. I saw you scoop up the cash and carry it to the counter without spilling any on the floor. Then I put all of it into the bag. It was not anywhere close to eighty five, but less than thirty-five. All the money from the teller was already in the bag."

"Soooo if you don't have it, what are you saying?"

"You're the one that carried the money out. You must have known approximately how much was there. But I never heard in the news that you claimed to bring out less than what was missing. And then...and then, and this is the good part, you suddenly up and quit the next day. Could it be that you scored that fifty grand for yourself then quit to enjoy a nice holiday?"

"I quit because you had a gun in my face and were squeezing the trigger. If Sarah hadn't knocked your hand away then I would be dead right now. Almost dying can make someone want to quit. What's so hard to believe about that?"

"Nothing really, but, as I said, if you knew you were going to quit, and could make off with fifty grand and blame it on the robber, why not? Only I don't like taking the blame for fifty thousand dollars that I didn't take. So I figure you probably took it, and I figure also that what's yours outta be mine, especially if I'm gonna take the blame for it. So if you agree to hand it over, then I agree not to put a bullet in your brain."

Tony eyed him carefully. He still hadn't taken the gun out of his belt. Obviously he was of the mistaken belief that Tony couldn't challenge him physically in a fight. He was also of the mistaken belief that Tony was an idiot. Tony was not. Tony knew in his heart of hearts that once Trevor should get his hands on the missing money, that he would shoot him dead. Tony had seen him close up without his sunglasses and phony beard. A later identification by Tony could easily put that needle in his arm. Tony also knew that Trevor would not hesitate to kill him or Sarah if he learned that Sarah had been an accomplice in the scheme to defraud her former boyfriend.

"I'll get you the money," lied Tony. "It's right over here, in this safe behind this picture. Only please don't hurt me."

"I won't white boy, only it had better be all there."

"It is, just take that picture off the wall for me. I'll get the combination from the drawer. Let me turn on this lamp first, it's a little dark in here."

Trevor, excited out of his mind at the prospect of recovering another fifty thousand, reached up to take the picture off the wall.

Tony swung the ceramic lamp at his head, smashing it into a hundred pieces. The force knocked Trevor to the ground, and the gun spilled out onto the Persian rug. Tony kicked it away and used the knowledge he had gained from eight years worth of Karate lessons to kick him forcefully in the face while he was still down, knocking half a dozen teeth out and rendering him unconscious. Paying off Trevor would only leave him coming back for more and eventually finding out that his ex-girlfriend Sarah was making love to a man that had pinned a missing fifty thousand dollars on him. There was no way Tony was going to let Trevor mess with the love affair he had going on.

Tony picked up the gun and pumped four shots into his chest, giving him the same chance he had given to the hero at the bank.

Tony then rolled up the lifeless body and gun into the rug, then dragged it out into the garage and tossed it into the trunk. For a measly sixty dollars they'd let you toss anything into the dump at the town in Ashbury. The thought made Tony smile. If he tossed the body filled rug down into the mile deep crater by noon, it would have twenty five tons of other garbage on top of it by midnight.

XXXX

The next four days passed by excruciatingly slowly. Apart from a pesky insurance agent that had come by twice to grill him over why he had not hired a security guard at the bank, and why he had lied about it to Hughes, Tony had received no other visitors or calls. The only thing front and center on his mind was his beloved Sarah. Although he was a bit remorseful at having to put Trevor on permanent ice, he was smart enough to know that he had done what he had to do in order to keep her safe. Sooner or later Trevor would have been caught, and he would have given up Sarah's name. Not that it would have made finding her any easier. But at least they could have obtained a better picture of her face. As things now stood on the film, she had on large, obscuring sunglasses and the bank footage of her was very grainy and hard to focus on. Recognizing her from that set of photos would have been very difficult indeed, which was probably why no one had been able, up till now, to identify her from the news pics.

He stepped out into the pesky drizzle, and listened to the pitter patter of tiny raindrops assaulting his car roof. A quick glance around told him there was a strange brown car parked half a block away, on the corner. Friends of Trevor perhaps? An unmarked cop car perhaps? A private detective hired by the insurance company perhaps? Or was it not, rather, just an innocent vehicle merely parked on the street by someone visiting a friend in his neighborhood? He noted a driver sitting at the wheel, and further noted the car pull out after him as he passed. A mere coincidence? Perhaps, perhaps not. He made a series of strange turns but the car followed every one, even the one that took Tony back passed his house a second time. He was definitely being followed. The thought then dawned on him that there were electronic surveillance devices that could be used to track people or cars. What if someone had placed such a device onto his car? They could then simply track the signal to Sarah's country home. He sighed and realized that someone, somehow, was still adamant in their belief he knew more about Sarah's escape then he was telling.

Still, there was no way he could avoid seeing her now. His cock was stiff and beyond anxious, and his body tensed and desperate. Every fiber in his being ached to be sweetly serenaded by the most beautiful woman in the world.

He pulled into the local mall and stepped out of his car, walking nonchalantly through the large glass double doors, noting in their reflection that the man had not exited his vehicle. It then dawned on Tony that obviously, the man was simply going to wait for Tony to return to his car before following him to his final destination.

Tony then sauntered to the Budget car rental counter at the end of the mall and rented a Silver Toyota Corolla.

With car keys in hand, he excited the back of the mall and stepped into the shiny rental.

As he pulled out of the front parking lot, he snuck a smiling glance at the misguided driver that was still sitting patiently in his car, staring at Tony's BMW, waiting for him to return. "You're going to have a long wait," Tony chuckled. "About four days worth, to be exact."

The three hour drive out to the country home was exhilarating, and Tony could only imagine how happy Sarah would be to see him. As for his part, the excitement was all consuming, and he could feel his muscles tense as he cast a glance at the barrage of mental lovemaking images, flooding his memory.

Still, the idea that someone had tried to follow him, was lingering in the back of his mind, and was starting to cast an ominous shadow over his celebratory mood. Whoever they were, they now knew he was on to them and they wouldn't be so easy to trick next time. If the game of cat and mouse persisted much longer, it would be only a matter of time before he would lead the followers to Sarah, and only a matter of time, therefore, before their lives would be irreparably shattered. He would either have to stop visiting Sarah, or have her leave the country, vanishing into the thin air of some exotic African village or tiny Caribbean town. The only question was, if she were to disappear, could he somehow disappear right alongside of her?

He suddenly shelved the thought for later debate. Of a more immediate concern was the appearance of her driveway, and her half naked body as she waved at him enthusiastically from her doorstep.