Saving Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He parked the BMW and watched her run to his car as he stepped outside.

The rain was much harder now, and matted her pretty chestnut brown hair to the sides of her head.

She jumped into his arms, and he swung her in a circle as a sign he was just as happy to see her as she was to see him.

Their lips met, sending shockwaves of vivid pleasure racing along both their spines.

"I missed you until I thought I was going to die," she said, peppering his face and neck with a dozen heartfelt kisses.

"Let's get you inside," he said, smiling broadly. "You're getting cold and soaked in the icy rain."

They scampered into the house arm in arm, and she flung the door shut with her foot, keeping her arms wrapped tightly around him.

She walked him over to the living room, pulling him down onto the plush, white rug in front of a roaring fireplace.

They took a brief moment to tear off each others clothes, then lay naked side by side.

She rolled him on his back, signalling she was in a mood, once more, to take complete and utter charge of the unfolding lovemaking.

Their mouths pressed hard onto one another as her giant firm breasts dangled sensually onto his muscular chest.

He rolled on the condom and she smiled her approval. "You remembered to buy them this time, but you can take it off," she whispered seductively into his ear. "You're too late. I'm already pregnant!"

"What? Are you sure?"

She nodded yes. "I've never missed my period before, and I'm already two days overdue." She tossed a casual shrug at him and smiled nervously. "I guess we make a really good team in more ways than one?"

He remained stunned at the news, and just lay motionless for a moment.

"You don't want to take it off? Fine, I'll do it for you," she said softly, pulling the rubber off his steel hard cock and lowering her painted red lips overtop of it, running them up and down his shaft until he started to moan.

"Wait," he whispered, gently prying her ultra sweet lips away.

He swung his body around so that he could also pleasure her. She lowered her heavenly mouth back over his throbbing cock and then groaned savagely as his skilful white lips began sucking carefully on her black pussy.

He ran his hands along her thighs and bum, and she soared into the pinnacle of a release so amazing, it threatened to send her to another planet. Her insides imploded and doused his face with female cum, making her shiver to pieces.

He then swung his body the other way until he was overtop of her, plunging deep inside for the next two hours as his lips ravished her mouth, neck and breasts.

XXXX

The fire still flickered, sending ambers and ashes along the sides of the fireplace.

"You were absolutely amazing," she exclaimed, snuggling closer.

"Maybe you should shower," he said. "You're covered from head to toe in salty sweat."

"Sweat is good," she answered, "especially when it is so much fun getting covered in."

He kissed her neck and shoulders again, and she seemed to glow with intense appreciation.

"You're not like other men at all," she offered. "You've been giving me such a sweet afterglow for over an hour now. Most men would have just rolled over and slept."

"You're not most women," he explained. "You have the body of a Goddess, and the face of an angel."

"And yet, there is something on your mind?"

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not saying you seem distant, only tense. Something is playing around the edges of your mind. You're worried a little, I think."

"It's that obvious?"

"Not really. I'm just getting to know you a little better, that's all."

"Well, in that case, you're getting to know me pretty good. There actually is something bothering me. I was being followed when I left the house."

Sarah suddenly sat up, her face showing signs of concern. "Followed? By who?"

"I don't know. Could have been anyone really. They were very lack lustre in their approach, which means they didn't think I would be noticing or caring. Perhaps, now that they know I'm on to them, and now that they've seen what great lengths I've gone to in order to elude them, they'll be far more elaborate and sophisticated in their techniques next time. They've obviously got to be thinking that I'm hiding something!"

"Damn," she whispered, sitting upright and pulling her knees up against her giant, firm breasts. "The noose around our necks just keeps getting tighter and tighter. Won't these vultures ever go away?"

"Well, that bastard cop Browning really opened a can of worms with shooting his mouth off to anyone that would listen about how he believes I had something to do with you making it out of the bank. The only way people will stop looking for you, is if they think you are dead or vanished into thin air. I mean we have to face the fact that today it could be the local cops, tomorrow the FBI, the day after it might be the insurance investigators, after that, perhaps private investigators hired by the dead hero's family, then, perhaps friends of Trevor."

"Or Trevor himself," Sarah whispered.

"Oh, I wouldn't worry about him."

"What does that mean?"

"Oh...well...nothing...just...that...you know, he's probably long gone by now."

"I see. Soooo, what do we do now?"

"Having you out here will only work if I stop seeing you."

"But I thought you said they'd never find me here?"

"They won't, if I stop coming out here. There is nothing to connect me to you. Even the house is under my brother's name. But if they're determined to follow me, then sooner or later, I'll somehow unwittingly lead them to you."

"So what's the answer?"

"We both have to disappear."

She smiled broadly. "As in together? As in no more hiding apart?"

"Exactly. We can wear disguises, have false passports made. We can fly to someplace far away."

"A million miles away," she whispered happily.

"Where we can be together in each other's arms night and day, perhaps in a secluded villa on a deserted Jamaican hillside, or in a private village in the jungles of Peru, or perhaps on the outskirts of some small African village, where everybody minds their own business."

"Where I can have my baby, our baby."

"Yes, where we can have our baby."

"When can we leave?" she spat out excitedly.

"In a month from now," he said.

"Why so long?"

"I'll have to have false passports made, and I can quietly close my bank accounts at the last minute. But if I don't come out here for a month, they will grow lazy and careless again. Right now, they'll be on high alert, expecting me to leave again next week. But I'll stay at my house, like I said, for a month, throwing them off the scent."

"You'll be selling your house then?"

"No. That would be a sure sign that I was planning to go somewhere."

"But you'll lose a fortune!"

"Yes, but I'll gain our freedom. I'll just have to leave the house behind with all my possessions. They won't be monitoring the airports. And by the time they figure out I've fled the country, it'll be too late. We both will be nowhere to be found."

"But they still might come after you."

"Not if they aren't sure you're with me. They wouldn't be allowed to spend money pursuing me if they didn't know for a fact you were with me. Police budgets are extremely tight. My brother would simply tell them he got a letter stating I've gone travelling and won't be back for a few years and that he's watching my house for me. I made sure it was also put into his name, so he has owned half of it from when my parents died."

"And this country home here?"

"It's already exclusively in his name. The cops won't know about it or even care. They'll never guess you were staying here."

"But do you have enough money in the bank?"

"Over two hundred thousand. That should be more than enough to help us lay low for quite a while."

"Wow, rich and handsome. I really lucked out when I found you."

"I'm the lucky one," he insisted, swooping her up in his arms once more and plastering her face with yet another flurry of kisses.

His trembling hands once more ran the tempting gauntlet of her spectacular curves, and they made heart stopping love yet once again.

XXXX

The FBI were waiting for Tony when he finally dropped off the rental, three days later. He had spent two days with Sarah, and the last day putting extra mileage on the vehicle so if the police did have the presence of mind to actually find and check the car rental, they would figure he had driven a lot further than he actually did.

The room they took Tony to was in an actual police precinct. He wasn't cuffed, and the meeting seemed to begin cordially enough, with them offering him a sandwich and soft drink.

"No thanks, I won't be here long enough to enjoy either."

"What makes you think that?" a tall, burly, unshaven agent asked him.

"I'm entitled to my phone call, and my lawyer will be on the other end. I'm doubtful he would find it humorous that FBI agents kidnapped me in broad daylight to offer me free food. Just for the record, I want it noted that you're holding me against my will."

"We have a few questions, is all."

"And my lawyer may or may not have the answers to them, is all."

"You're a real smart ass."

"And your breath smells bad. Now am I gonna be allowed to call my lawyer or do you want me to add unlawful confinement to the kidnapping lawsuit?"

"Perhaps if you were a little more co-operative, you would be able to leave long before the time it would take for your lawyer to arrive."

"Fuck you! I know my rights."

The slap was hard and instant, knocking Tony backwards onto the floor.

"We can do this two ways," the police goliath stated. "Peacefully, or I can start leaving bruises."

A sudden burst of rage surged through Tony and he leapt to his feet instantly. He caught his FBI attacker off guard, grabbing his arm and twisting it till he fell to his knees.

"I have a fifth degree black belt in karate, and can snap your arm like a twig. You hit me with this arm again, and you're gonna lose it."

Tony let him go then picked up his chair and sat down in it. "I know you guys are harassing me for no reason. And I'm sick of it. I want my lawyer now."

The FBI agent shook off the effects of his twisted arm, and glared at Tony. "Assaulting a police officer. That outta get you locked away for a few days at least."

Tony softened his facial gaze and through up his arms in despair. "Fine, ask your fucking questions, and I'll forget I know a lawyer, but I want outta here quick!"

"See how easy it is to co-operate if you really want to?"

"What do you want to know?"

"How did that female robber make it out of the bank? You were a part of that robbery, weren't you? The inside man so to speak."

"Right, and that's why the male robber tried to kill me, cause I was in on it with him? How stupid is that? Don't you have anything intelligent to ask?"

"Actually it's a very intelligent question. That would explain why the female robber tried to save your life. She took a bullet meant for you. Why would she do that unless she already knew you? Were you intimate? Lovers? You were the inside man on this job, is that why she tried to save your life?"

"Maybe she thought mine was a life worth saving?"

"Without even knowing you? Cute! And then there's the issue with the size of the haul."

"What are you talking about?"

"Bank heists usually average five thousand or so. But eighty grand? And let's not forget that you were bringing them the money. Bringing them extra one might think."

"Right! Bringing them extra, and that's why he shot at me? Cause I was bringing him extra?"

"Maybe he didn't want to share the take three ways?"

"Maybe this, maybe that. I don't know anything about it, I tell you."

"Browning seems to think that-"

"Oohh, so that's what this is all about, is it? Detective Browning begging the FBI to look into his suspiscions about me because his own bosses think his beliefs are ridiculous? They won't let him waste anymore time on me, but you guys seem to have all the time in the world."

"We often help out when local law enforcement jurisdictions lack the necessary resources."

"Fine, help out, haul me in for questioning, only ask questions that make sense."

"Where did you go in that rental car, Tony?"

"I went for a drive up the coast. I often do that to clear my head. Ever since the bank robbery I've been thinking about my future."

"Then there's the matter of the missing security guard."

"What are you babbling on about now?"

"I'm asking you about the missing security guard you were supposed to hire but never did. You admitted as much to the insurance company. You signed a document stating you were told by the bank manager Hughes to hire a guard, but that you never did, even though you lied to him later and told him you had? Why would you do that? Unless, of course, you didn't want any security guard in the bank when it was robbed, is that it?"

"You're way off base. I knew nothing about it then and know even less about it now. All I know is that I quit because I almost lost my life. But I had nothing whatsoever to do with that robbery! End of story! Can I please go now?"

"You're a hard nut to crack, Tony."

"It comes easy when you're innocent."

"Fine, you can go now, but we'll be watching you, and following you, and even questioning you whenever the mood happens to strikes us, and we're moody people. You might wanna save yourself a lotta time and trouble and just confess. It always goes easier when you just confess in the beginning. We're gonna get to the truth sooner or later."

Tony got up to leave. "Yeah, and while you're doin' that, getting to the truth, you mind getting to a bottle of mouthwash next time? And maybe a bath wouldn't hurt either."

Tony left the room trying not to act as though he were shaking like a leaf. Up till now he had figured there might have been some suspicions about him helping Sarah because of Browning's persistent beliefs, but now he realized the FBI were actually fingering him as an inside man for the job. He knew in his heart of hearts they would be true to their word, and never stop hounding him until he was living on the inside of a jail cell. He sighed at the thought. They had a lot of circumstantial evidence against him, but only lacked that one conclusive piece that would put an undeserved needle in his arm. Local police only went so far on flimsy unsubstantiated evidence, but the FBI had unlimited time, money and manpower to waste. They could spend years or even decades breathing down his neck, unless....unless...

He sighed at the renewed thought. He would have to vanish into thin air, and have Sarah at his side, disappearing right along with him. There was just no other way!

XXXX

It had been three weeks since Tony had been interrogated by the foul breathing FBI agent. During all that time he had refrained from visiting Sarah. He had also managed to siphon almost ninety grand out of his bank accounts. He was certain the FBI probably hadn't yet thought to monitor his accounts, but on the off chance they had, he supposed they wouldn't think he was ready to flee just yet with a hundred and ten thousand still sitting in them. Leaving now, and abandoning such a large sum of cash, would certainly catch them off guard.

The false passports he had gotten secretly made, looked really good, and he was amazed they had actually had, on hand, a pic that greatly resembled Sarah. The tickets, purchased under his new false name, were for Brazil. He knew little about the South American country, except that there were lots of places there to hide and never be found if one so had an inkling. The population boasted an equal amount of blacks and whites, and mixed couples were more the norm than the exception to the rule. There, they could blend in and lay low, and hopefully never be found.

With his duffle bag slung over his arm, he snuck out of the back door of his house at one in the morning. He had already earlier noted the brown unmarked car sitting out front at the end of the street, watching in case he drove off, but there was no one to monitor him in case he might slip out the back on foot. He walked the two miles into an all night plaza, then hailed a cab to the twenty-four hour budget car rental. He kept looking over his shoulder, paranoid that someone, somehow, had spotted him leave and was following his every move. He then carefully made the three hour drive to the country home, confident Sarah would be ready and waiting to run off to freedom forever and ever.

He was excited about seeing her after three weeks, and could not stop his heart from beating furiously in his chest like a jack hammer at the thought of finally making love to her once more.

It was six in the morning when he pulled up into the driveway. She had not known he would be coming that day, and so it didn't surprise him she wasn't outside to greet him.

He let himself in with his key and could hear the sound of bacon sizzling in the pan.

"You're up early," he shouted, and was immediately greeted by her anxious, running footsteps, and a hail of moist, heavenly kisses that covered his face.

"I'm so glad you're here," she whispered, her gorgeous brown eyes in awe at seeing his handsome white face once more. "Of course we should make love at once," she begged, letting the nightgown slip off her shoulders.

"No, as much as I would love to, there isn't time. I've been leaving like clockwork every day at two in the afternoon and heading into the plaza restaurant for lunch. The unmarked cop car always follows me there. Our flight is at ten thirty, and it's a three hour drive to the airport. We can make it by nine, but only if we leave right away. By the time three or four in the afternoon rolls around, and they begin to snoop around the house, to see if I'm still there, we'll be landing safely in Brazil."

"They won't follow us there?" she asked, her hopeful gorgeous brown eyes again tugging at his heart strings.

"They can't follow what they don't know about."

"I don't think I can stand being next to you, after so long apart and not making love to you."

"Patience," he said, placing a gentle white hand on her black tummy. "By this time tomorrow, we'll be tucked safely away in our own little love nest, half way around the world, living happily ever after, just the three of us."

"Just the three of us," she agreed, pressing his hand tighter onto her tummy, adding, "I'm so glad you decided to save me from being caught that day as I lay bleeding in the bank."

His eyes moistened over with tears of joy and his aching, happy heart skipped a beat. "You're a woman worth saving, Sarah, he said, peppering her beautiful face with layers of sloppy kisses as she brushed away his rolling tears. "You're a woman worth saving!"