Saving Sucky Cindy Ch. 02

Story Info
Concludes sequel to 'Christmas Eve with Gloryhole Glenda'.
3k words
4.38
5.8k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/08/2022
Created 07/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Limnophile
Limnophile
654 Followers

-

One night I returned after being out of town two weeks on business trips. I stopped at their apartment, but the door was locked. I knocked but nobody answered. I thought that was odd, since Glenda's car was in the driveway.

I went to the gas station and saw a guy walk out of the men's room with a big smile on his face. I thought, "Glenda's here. Good, getting rid of some sperm will feel great." When I walked in the men's room, I smelled cigarette smoke. I went in the usual stall, and some small red fingernails reached through the hole for my money, instead of Glenda's usual large purple ones.

I asked, "What's wrong, Cindy? Is your dad sick again?"

I could hear the pain and anger in her voice. "Dad's in the hospital and I need money. Do you want a blowjob?"

Her fingers sticking through the hole motioned for me to pay.

"I... I'm so sorry. I'll help again if I can."

"If you're not gonna pay, get in here. I need to make as much as I can to help dad. You'll scare the other guys away." I heard the other stall door unlatch.

I walked into the other stall slowly. She was sitting on the toilet, and moved so I could sit there, while she sat on a towel by the glory hole.

I said, "I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. I want what's best for you. You shouldn't be falling in love until you're older. I think..."

We heard the restroom door open, and she held a finger to my lips. "Shhh..."

We heard a few footsteps, but they paused before whoever it was entered the other stall. She said, "It's ok, I'm teaching a friend tonight. Come on in."

A deep man's voice asked, "You're not cops, right? If you're cops, you have to tell me." Not true, but apparently he didn't know that.

She reassured him, "We're not cops. And I'm not saying anything about sex or money if you're not."

"Okay then."

She held her fingers through the hole and took his money. A moment later a very large black penis stuck through the hole. She squatted down to lick and suck it, and I watched from two feet away. I was surprised she could get several inches in her mouth. The head was nearly the size of a baseball!

Watching her lick and suck it quickly got me hard. Nobody was touching my crotch, but by the time she squirted the guy's cum onto the floor between her knees, I was halfway to climax too.

He complimented her, "Mmmm, babygirl! That's some fine suckin'! You want to go again?"

I saw a folded fifty sticking through the hole. Cindy looked at me as I shook my head.

She took the money, saying, "Sure". She used a baby wipe from her purse to clean him, before she started sucking again. She rested a hand on my crotch as she sucked, but didn't squeeze or rub me.

I watched her take her mouth off him just in time, and she caught his second load with another baby wipe. My cock was as hard as the wall, and I wanted to cum desperately. I pulled a fifty from my wallet. As the other guy left and the door closed, I held out the cash and begged, "Me too! Please!"

She asked, "Do you love me? Am I your girlfriend?"

"No, but I have money..."

"I don't want your money. I'll suck you when you love me. I'll even fuck you too. So, do you really love me?"

"I ah..."

The door opened, and somebody walked into the other stall. She pushed away my hand holding the cash, and took a fifty from the guy on the other side of the glory hole instead.

A medium-sized white penis stuck through the hole. I was very surprised that it had what looked like three bolts going all the way through the shaft!

She smiled and asked, "You want the usual right? The rough stuff?"

I nearly busted out laughing, when I heard, "Yes, mommy. I've been a bad boy. Punish me, mommy!"

She pinched the head of his dick several times, getting responses of, "OW! OW! OUCH! Yeah mommy! I'm so naughty! Hurt me, mommy!" I nearly laughed again. I saw he had several small tattoos on it. Those must have hurt like crazy!

She punished his cock quite a while, getting several more complaints of pain, and pleas for more. He surprised her and pumped his spunk onto her arm.

"Thank you, mommy!"

She sweetly said, "Come back any time, bad boy."

"So good, mommy! Thank you!" He slid an extra twenty through the hole before leaving.

She smiled and said, "Would you believe he works at the IRS?"

I joked, "They love hurting people, so it seems fair."

We giggled a moment, then she asked, "So are you my boyfriend? Do you really love me yet?"

"I... I can't. Your dad is my friend, and you're so young..."

"If you're not my boyfriend, and you're not my dad, you don't get to tell me what to do." She took a cigarette from her purse and lit it, then blew smoke in my face.

She gave me a very naughty smile and said, "I wish you loved me. Then I could suck white stuff out of you, instead of a cigarette." She took several big puffs, making my cock swell again.

"Please! I'll give you a hundred!"

"I'll suck you when you love me. Otherwise, go home."

"Two hundred! Please?"

She thought a moment. "Okay, but get in the other stall. You don't get to see me suck you until you love me."

I was overwhelmed with lust, but still concerned for her. "Three hundred, if we can do it at your place. I care enough to give you that much, so you don't have to suck other guys. Please?"

She stared at me, thinking. "Four. Four hundred is the most I ever got in one night. That much, and you'll be the only one. But once you love me, I'll do it for free."

We walked to her apartment, and I sat on the couch. She gave me a nice blowjob and squirted my cum into a washcloth. Until that night, she had been happy to swallow for me.

I said, "I'm so sorry about your dad being in the hospital. Maybe I can..."

She cut me off with, "You paid and got your blowjob. You can leave now."

"But..."

"Do you love me yet?"

"I... I'm so sorry." I sadly went home.

I called the hospital the next morning and they told me Glenda was being discharged. He should be home in an hour or two. I took a day off work and drove to their apartment. Cindy was helping him up the stairs when I got there. I took her place and got Glenda into bed.

Being a sales manager for a pharmaceutical company, I recognized most of the medications they had sent home with him. Several were only used to treat HIV or cancer. I suddenly got very depressed, when I noticed a drug that was only used for late-stage bone cancer. I knew he had to be in a lot of pain.

He told Cindy, "I'm okay now. I'll be fine in a few days. You should go visit one of your friends and let me sleep."

She hugged him and kissed his forehead. "Okay, dad. Feel better soon." She picked up her backpack and tromped down the stairs. I was surprised one girl could sound like a whole herd of horses.

I said, "Glenda, I know what this medication is. You have bone cancer? How bad?"

He said, "I don't want her to worry. Tell her I'll be okay."

"That's not doing her any favors. They only give this to people with less than three months left. How bad?"

He coughed into a tissue. "The doctor says a month or two, maybe only weeks. There's a bony tumor growing on my heart. But you never know. I've been praying a lot." He coughed up a little blood.

I asked, "And another tumor, or more than one, in a lung?"

He started to cry as he admitted, "And my liver, and a kidney. But I don't want her to worry. I can't take seeing her sad!"

He held a hand to his belly. "OOH! Hurts!"

I made the biggest decision of my life in that moment. "Glenda, I don't want to surprise or offend you, but I love Cindy and I want to marry her. Would you..."

"FINALLY! Marry her already! Half of what she says to me is, 'Why doesn't James love me?'"

I asked, "Is there anything you want before I leave? I need to go buy a ring."

"GO!"

-

I saw Cindy smoking in the parking lot with her friend Sherry again. Sherry left as I walked over to her, and she started to ask, "So, do you..."

I put a finger on her lips and said, "I made a decision and you should see my house."

She got very excited, "SO YOU REALLY..." I put a finger on her lips again.

"Let me tell you when I'm ready. Soon."

When we pulled into my driveway she said, "WOW! It's beautiful!"

We could have gone in the front door, but I wanted to show the place off a little, without seeming to. "Let's get the groceries from the trunk and go in the door to the kitchen, it's in back."

I handed her a bag with two boxes of condoms, two bottles of wine, and a carton of the cigarettes she liked. She looked in the bag and smiled. I picked up the other two bags and led the way to the back yard. She saw the large deck, fire pit, hot tub, and pool. I could hear the happiness and awe in her voice as she said, "Very nice!"

"You can smoke in the back yard, but not in the house."

I unlocked the door and walked in. "Put the wine in the fridge and look around a little, then meet me in the basement, okay?"

"Sure."

In the basement rec room, I turned on the projector and lowered the screen. I sat in the middle of the couch, which was between a pair of recliners. I waited for her to come down and see the re-run of a hockey game on the wall-size screen. Sometimes the players' images were as large as I was.

I saw her come down the lower part of the stairs with a gigantic smile on her face. "This place is HUGE! Four bedrooms and two bathrooms!"

I corrected her, "Three bathrooms. There's one in the basement too, over there."

"And it has two fireplaces! And how did you know I love hockey?"

"Your dad complained you wanted to see hockey instead of football, and I know you like football too."

She jumped over the back of the sofa landing next to me, then asked, "So which team's ahead?"

"This is an old game, from a few years ago. The Redwings won, two nothing, it just started. Do you want to go look at the..."

She interrupted, "Shut up and watch." I smiled and put an arm over her shoulders.

During a commercial, I got up to get us some chips. I reached in the mini-fridge for a beer, and asked her, "Do you want a cola, or a beer?"

"YOU'LL LET ME DRINK TOO?"

"Only at home, if we're not going anywhere."

"AWESOME!"

At the end of the second period, she got up. "I want a cigarette. Back soon."

I said, "I guess you can smoke in the basement too. Use a can for an ashtray." When the game was over, we brought wine and food to the back yard, and had grilled chicken and baked potatoes cooked on the fire pit. The sun went down, and she sat in my lap. We shared a glass of wine looking at the stars, then had slow, romantic sex in the hot tub in the dark. We climbed from the tub and she had another glass of wine with me. By the light of the fire, I held her chin in my hand. I said, "Cindy, I love your pretty face, and that wonderful smile that always melts my heart. I love hugging and kissing you, getting great blowjobs from you, and making love to you. I love you more than I've ever loved anybody before. I love you."

"I love you too, James! I love you so much!" I kissed her lips, as she cried with happiness. We made love in my bed again before drifting off to sleep in each other's arms. Once we woke in the morning, I let her smoke anywhere in the house. It made her happy, and watching her suck was very sexy. Each time I stared at her pretty pink lips, sucking puff after puff of smoke from the cigarette, wishing it were my dick instead.

I planned to ask her to marry me when I brought her home, so that Glenda could share our joy. We had a terrible shock when we got there. Glenda had called for an ambulance, but was gone by the time they arrived. His will was on the kitchen table. I noticed his bottle of pain pills was empty. It had been almost full the day before. Bone cancer can be terrible, and I didn't blame him at all. I didn't mention it to Cindy. We stayed in their little apartment for a few days to get things in order, and sell the things she wouldn't need at my place.

We didn't have any sex until a week after the funeral, then we went at it with a vengeance. Within a month, we had fucked in nearly every room in the house, even the garage and a couple of the closets. The night before her 19th birthday, I asked her to marry me. She made me extremely happy by accepting, then I showed Cindy her birthday gift, an SUV. It was built like a tank and had nearly every safety feature known to mankind. A collision with most things short of a bus or semi-truck would only scratch the paint. She asked if she could have a couple of friends over for her birthday and I let her. I'd let her do nearly anything. She drove it for the first time as we picked up five of her friends instead of a couple. The noise of three or four girls talking at once as they gabbed about boys, makeup, boys, clothes, cars, and boys was more than I could take for long. I told them they should go talk in the rec room, and I'd have dinner ready in an hour.

After dinner Cindy French kissed with me quite a while. When we stopped the other girls had disappeared. I asked where they were, and she just shrugged. She told me, "You've done a lot of nice things for me, and my birthday present is great! I want to give you a present too. It's in the basement."

She held my hand and led me to a large closet downstairs, next to the bathroom. "It's a shame you won't get any more blowjobs in the gas station bathroom."

"I... I love you, so I don't mind." She held my hand and moved it down to a new hole in the closet wall, at just the right height. She tapped her fingernails next to the hole, and somebody tapped back. Two fingers with yellow polished nails poked through the hole.

"My friends want some blowjob practice. I hope you can help them?" The naughty smile on her face made me love her even more. She said, "Go ahead. I want to see your face when you cum."

I stuck my penis through the hole and got an unskilled but nice blowjob. Before I could pull away, a hand held my shaft firmly and another mouth started licking and sucking. Before we went to bed that night, I had gotten five below-average blowjobs and pumped sperm into five mouths. She asked me, "Is it okay if I have another sleepover next weekend?"

How could I resist? "Sure! Any time!"

Then she told me the surprise. "I miss giving a lot of blowjobs, and my friends want to help me too. On Friday, I'll have six girls and six boys over here. You can get in line and wonder who's sucking you off, and I can get lots of cum. They're all safe. None of them have had sex with more than one person, so diseases won't be a problem."

I kissed her intensely. "I didn't think it was possible, but I love you even more now!"

She told me the best part last. "And two of the girls are virgins. Those two want some fuck practice. If I blindfold you first so you don't know who you're doing it with, it won't be cheating, right?"

"Um... uh... RIGHT!"

We had fuck practice and a blowjob line in our basement nearly every Friday and Saturday until the week of our wedding. The first day of our honeymoon was me watching in the closet with her, as she sucked off half a college football team.

That night two anonymous vaginas and two anonymous asses rode my dick while I was blindfolded. We were more than happy to agree, gloryhole blowjobs and fuck practice weren't cheating, they were extra fun to enhance our intense love for each other.

The day each of them turned 18, we told our three sons and two daughters about the weekend fuck practice and gloryhole. To this day, I have no idea if they ever got involved.

My wife's favorite part of me hopes they did.

-

Limnophile
Limnophile
654 Followers