Saving the Doctor - Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coax_me
coax_me
379 Followers

Right now, she looked perfect to him. Every day she felt perfect for him. The past year hadn't been without its challenges. The stress of a new baby was very real, but even at its worst moments, they both remembered their love and respect for each other, fighting on the same team, and getting through day by day, and side by side.

He couldn't believe how nervous he was now, despite telling himself he shouldn't be. They had already been married on paper for almost a year, having followed through on their plan. Today was just symbolic, exchanging rings and vows, and celebrating with everyone they loved.

Jon could barely pay attention to the officiant, and kept staring admiringly at Carly as they held hands. He at least remembered when it was his turn to talk, and didn't drop the ring when it came time for it.

He glanced at the small crowd of smiling faces and felt humbled and grateful. His parents held hands with excited smiles with his mother covered in tears. They had been amazing to Carly and her parents, and they did everything short of stating outright that they were far happier with Carly than they had been with Elaina, despite never fully knowing how she was at her worst. Carly's parents had acted similarly, and were two of the most kind, salt-of-the-earth people Jon had ever met.

Carly and Jon both stepped forward after being given the signal, and slid their arms tenderly over each other. Jon looked into the warm, gentle eyes of the most amazing woman he had ever known, leaned down, and met her lips in a heavy kiss.

The crowd cheered.

...

9 Hours Later,

Jon said an exhausted goodbye to Grace and Jeff, as Grace gave a wink and told them to enjoy their night. Carly closed the door and suddenly the house was quiet.

The party had been a blast. A mix of dancing, yard games, board games, and ending off with a bonfire with all the stragglers. Carly and Jon had sat snuggling under a blanket on their second-hand park-bench, unashamedly exploring and teasing with their fingers as they sang and talked around the fire with the others.

Ben and Jenna's 3 year old daughter was already smitten with Jon and Carly's son, and "helped" to look after him as her parents got immersed in the board games. Doug and Helen got along well with both Jon's and Carly's parents and swapped stories all night. Rob and Chris, who had already been married earlier that summer, had managed to coax a good portion of them into a dance party in the sun room. Karl and Lisa, whom he had met at the open mic, had become good friends of theirs and wouldn't let Jon and Carly off the hook to sing and play around the bonfire. Their families had all got along well, and everyone pitched in to make the night run smoothly without much work from Jon and Carly at all.

The biggest surprise had been that Vienna and Blake had kept their promise and had actually shown up. They had got back together a few months after the fallout, both having gone through rehab, and had gotten married as soon as Vienna's third-world research project had finished. They were living in Switzerland, where Blake was running a snowboarding school, and Vienna was working at a university. Blake now had a man-bun and talked like he was getting closer to being one with the universe, and Vienna seemed like someone well on her way to being the head chair of a NGO, or a professor, though still one that every male student would drool over.

They had kept sending messages and postcards to Jon and Carly over a span of several months after they found out they were together, and had invited them to their wedding in Fiji, even calling and trying to insist on paying for Jon and Carly's flight to be there. They had kindly declined, but appreciated that they seemed to genuinely be trying to be good people and good friends. Through their phone calls and again at this wedding, Blake and Vienna had explained that Jon and Carly had given them both a sobering view of the real, down-to-earth people that they wanted to try and take after. They said they had broken them out of their toxic, shallow, show-business surroundings, as they put it, which was painful at first, but had made their lives better in the end.

They left with grateful smiles, hugs and well-wishes, begging Jon and Carly to come visit them in Switzerland at some point.

Beth had sent a card with a heartfelt letter apologizing that she couldn't make it due to her nursing school rotations, and saying how happy she was that they were together and getting married. Jon had heard through the grapevine that she had already snagged herself a young, handsome, neurosurgery resident, and that they were getting pretty serious.

Elaina and Matt had sent a card as well, though they hadn't been invited or even told directly about the wedding. They were still married, and apparently Elaina was already newly pregnant with their second child, to Jon's surprise. Elaina gave them polite congratulations and Jon almost felt he could sense just from her written words of 'how incredible it was that they'd found happiness together', an overtone of patronizing derision. He didn't let thoughts of her linger though. He once again put her in the past and looked onward.

Carly stepped up to Jon and pressed her wide bosom into his chest, wrapping her arms around his neck with a serene smile and kissing him lightly before sinking in to him. He slid his hands to the small of her back and held her as they both let out a contented breath. Almost two years since their first hug, leaning on each other's shoulders and discovering that beautiful affection and support they had both needed so badly. Jon would never stop feeling like he'd found heaven every time he fell into her soft embrace.

"Well... we got the house to ourselves," Carly said sliding her hands down to Jon's ass.

"Yeah..." Jon said. "It's almost weird being alone for once. You think your parent's will handle the little guy okay?"

"Psshh yeah don't worry about them," Carly said, pushing her chest into him and backing him against the wall.

Jon smiled, "You were looking kinda exhausted for a bit there, I was almost gonna say it's alright if you're too tired, but I'm thinking..."

Carly gave a sultry laugh and shook her head slowly 'no'. She bit her lip and pulled his belt aggressively into her hips. His cock twitched, growing quickly. He leaned down and kissed her, her tongue darting into his mouth right away and biting his lower lip delicately as she pulled away to gaze up at him.

"No, I've been wanting to get you out of this sexy fucking suit all day," she smiled again and kissed him. "Empty house..." she kissed him again and slid her hand over his groin. "I can be as loud as I want..."

Jon groaned into her mouth and his cock swelled at her words as her fingers traced over it.

"This dress looks incredible on you, but yeah I've had similar thoughts," he agreed, running his hands up her hips and over the large mounds of her breasts. "It needs to go,"

They kissed again, even more passionately and their hands moved desperately over each other. He squeezed her tits through the fabric off her dress and followed the curve of her waist to do the same to her ass. She ran her fingers through his hair with one hand and massaged his cock with the other. He brought his hands up to the clasp of her dress on her back, and let out a chuckle as he struggled with it.

"Just rip the fucking thing off," she panted desperately against his neck.

Jon hesitated, "It's your wedding dress, I don't..."

She looked up at him with single-minded intent and grabbed his shirt, then ripped it open, buttons flying everywhere to stare hungrily at his bare chest, then looked up at him and raised an eyebrow as her chest heaved.

He panted against her open mouth and grasped the dress with his hands and gave a forceful tug, surprised at how strong the material was, but succeeding in tearing it away from the soft skin of her back. She gasped at the feeling, her tender lips brushing against his stubble as he gritted his teeth and pulled again, tearing it all the way down to her ass.

Her nails scratched his shoulders as she frantically pulled his collar down to slip his shirt off his arms. He pushed her backwards so he could pull her dress down off her chest.

Her wondrously massive tits spilled out into the open air between them, that was closed quickly as they lunged forward. Their naked chests collided as their arms clasped around each other in desperation and they kissed like they would drown without each other's lips.

They broke away momentarily and exhaled, saying "I love you," at the same time, then they both smiled and their lips met again.

They leaned against he wall and explored their mouths with their tongues and their bodies with their hands, with a deliberate passion, but in no hurry. They knew they had all night.

Eventually she had his cock out of his pants, pumping and tickling lovingly as he held her leg up, jack-knifed against him and teased her moistening panties. She pulled his belt down but decided, instead of taking his pants off, to lead him slowly along the wall and to the nearby kitchen. They shuffled slowly past the fridge, with his pants at his knees, giggling mischievously with him as she kept stroking his cock, and he fondled the heavy flesh of her breasts, trading quick kisses, until he came up against the counter.

She stopped and looked up at him with sultry eyes that descended downward as she finally lowered his belt to his ankles and he stepped out of his pants. His twitching full-mast cock strained in denial for only a second before her familiar loving lips slipped around it and he groaned and grasped the counter firmly.

She smiled and worked her tongue and lips over the head of his cock, never stopping her hands from moving over his base, toying with his balls and eventually digging her nails into his firm flexing ass as she took him as deep as she could. She gasped erotically and the cool air only touched his cock momentarily before her warm soft tits engulfed his entire length within them. His eyes rolled back at the cherished feeling of her deep warm cleavage and he moaned out Carly's name as she smiled and bit her lip, working her tits over him and knowing just what to do to drive him wild.

He finally couldn't keep his white knuckled hands on the counter any longer and reached down to her, giving her tits one delicious squeeze, and then lifting her up by the armpits and spinning her around. He kissed her as they spun and then pushed her hard against the counter. Her lips pulled away as she gasped in excitement. He brought his teeth down to her neck as his hands moved to her wedding dress still hanging off her hips. He roughly pushed it over the curve of her ass and dug his fingers into the soft flesh it revealed, lifting her up to sit her on to the counter.

His mouth moved down to worship her miraculous breasts as he slid the dress down her legs. He continued to delicately kiss down the slight roll of her stomach, making a point to kiss with just as much passion at the stretch marks that she hated, but that he never thought twice about. Then, he teased his lips over her mound before pulling away to slide the last of her dress and panties over her feet.

He looked up at his beautiful wife sitting naked above him on the counter and shared an excited smile, then started to kiss back up her leg. He hooked his arms under her knees and sunk his finger into her thick warm thighs that he loved every inch of. He slid along their soft smooth skin with his rough stubble, and finally brought his kisses to her wet, waiting pussy.

Her moans were like music to his ears as he brushed and grazed over her entrance, increasing the delicate touch of his lips and tongue with a slow confidence as his fingers kneaded strongly into the softness of her ass and hips. She grasped his hair and pulled him into her with a husky chuckle immediately followed by an approving moan as his tongue slipped inside her and he let go of her ass to put his fingers to work on her clit. He worked her up in waves of passionate moaning bliss and she cried out his name urgently.

He broke away when he heard a 'snap', and laughed with her, realizing she had broken a hinge on one of the cabinet doors she was grasping. She let it slam shut crookedly to grasp his hair instead to guide him to put his mouth back to work.

She exhaled a long breath when his fingers entered her again and his lips kissed up above her sopping entrance. Her pussy started clenching and before too long she had her thighs strongly clasped around his head, bucking into him. He wrapped an arm behind her ass and grasped her thigh tightly, working his mouth on her quivering pussy and basking in her juices as she started to shake. She let out quick urgent piercing moans finally shouting Jon's name and swearing as an intense orgasm rocked her body. He smiled in satisfaction feeling the wetness of her pleasure soak into him.

As her legs finally relaxed and freed him from his blissful prison, he sucked in air and aggressively kissed back up her her torso to her breasts and neck. She was panting desperately along with him still delirious with ecstasy, both of them caressing urgently over every place they could reach with their hands.

They kissed ravenously for an intense few seconds before Jon pulled her forcefully off the counter, to hold her tightly against him. Their teeth brushed against each other's open gasping mouths as his rock hard cock throbbed against her soft stomach. He grabbed her waist and turned her around to bend her over the counter and she cried out in excitement, holding on to the counter's edge, as his heaving chest pressed against her arching back. He wrapped his arms around her wide, delicious hips and they both moaned out in unison as his rigid cock and her sopping pussy became one.

He blurted out Carly's name in desperation and bottomed out inside her as she lifted her hips into him encouragingly. He started fucking her vigourously and they moaned out loudly in wild abandon. They were quickly making the dishes rattle inside the cupboards and shouting out in pleasure, not caring if the whole neighborhood could hear, and occasionally laughing through their euphoria at the freedom of their private wedding night.

His hips slapped against her rippling bouncing ass as he grunted and she wailed, but he could tell it was starting to strain her in this position. She gave a gasping nod of agreement when he suggested they move to the couch. They groaned in disappointment as he fell out of her, but she half-ran to the living room, hand in hand with him, and twirled to fall on her back on to the couch, her breasts bouncing spectacularly and her laugh warming his heart.

She spread her legs and he fell into her embrace again, sinking gloriously between her thighs, with their soft warmth wrapping around his flexing ass. He moaned out her name again as her slick clenching pussy engulfed him to the base. Their arms wrapped around each other tightly to balloon her pillowy tits against his hard chest, and their sweating, smiling faces pressed together in vindication.

They fucked and writhed and clutched each other tightly in shaking desperation as they made love. Carly's voluptuous body and caring tender passion always felt like an angel's blessing to Jon. Their bodies communicated instinctively with each other, and when that wordless, lovingly attentive language wasn't enough, they guided each other with fond, patient whispers, or moaned their excited approval.

Eventually, Carly arched her back as he drove her into the couch-cushions. His head slid down and he sucked in air against the top of her billowing tits, as she held his face against them with her fingers entangled in his hair. Her thighs squeezed him needfully, and his hips reveled in their crushing pressure, working urgently to explore every inch of her pussy with his cock. It twitched and throbbed with a hard driving purpose inside her, finding her favourite spots and angles and straining with a escalating excitement at the sound of her moans.

"RGH! CARLY!"

"JON!"

"Oh my GOD! CARLY! AH! I, AH! I LOVE YOU!" he exclaimed as desire overwhelmed him and his climax started to tumble down like an avalanche.

"I love you TOO!!" she wailed back and clutched him desperately.

His body wrenched in rigid contortions against her bouncing curves as his cock unloaded in an intense pulsing triumph. He exploded deep inside her, again and again. Her hips bucked in a craving need for more and more of his cum as he filled her.

His body shook as his spasms slowed and he very gradually melted into her in an exhausted bliss as she caressed him and cooed out cute satisfied moans.

They lost track of time, laying on the couch, enjoying their embrace with their sweat-soaked skin sliding against each other, and gave playful light strokes of their hands, making goosebumps where they touched and breathed.

Jon suggested they go to their bedroom, but Carly instead had the idea to go downstairs, saying she wasn't nearly tired out yet. She winked and led him by the hand down to their basement. There was still a TV there, but it was now mostly a music room, with an elaborate sound system, a few instruments, and, of course, a vinyl player. She pulled out a record and started the turn table, easily convincing him to give her a naked massage on the couch as the music played.

A while later Carly was on top of him, no longer reciprocating his massage but kissing him passionately as her glistening pussy slid along the straining spire of his erection. The music stopped as it reached the end of the record, and Jon gave a groan and a tortured laugh as she slid her pussy off the head of his cock, denying him suddenly as she stood up.

"Just wait, the other side of the album's the best," she said with a giggle, flipping the record over to start the music again.

Jon shook his head endearingly and returned her smile as she rushed back to the couch.

"Lay back down," she told him breathlessly.

Jon giggled with her and kissed her again, moaning with her as she sunk down on him and took his whole length into her amazing womanly depths. Her warm weight pressed him into the couch and he grasped his arms around her to smother himself into her cleavage as the rest of her body pressed into him, wanting to drown in her pleasure.

They interrupted their beautiful validation of their love two more times to switch out the music at the end of each record, as they found every way they could possibly pleasure each other all over the couch and the carpet. Jon joked they wouldn't have to stop if they just used his laptop, and Carly teased that the short breaks helped to pace him.

Their slowly building passion finally reached its peak as he held her, sideways, half-hanging off the couch, ramming his cock into her as his hips slapped against her bouncing ass. She spurred him on with begging wails, finally drowning out the music as she screamed through a long drawn out orgasm. The sound of her beautiful voice ripped Jon's climax out of him and he came hard inside her, grunting and gasping as his muscles strained in devotion to give her everything he had.

They collapsed on the carpet in a wet, sweating heap, laughing and rolling over to finally embrace and lose track of time again, cuddling together comfortably.

They finally got up, and after remembering to feed the dog, trudged up to bed and slipped under the covers. He thought they might simply fall asleep but their hands couldn't leave each other alone. They exchanged soft gentle kisses under the covers, and light teasing touches, until, after a while, Jon's cock was convinced to rally its armies again and found her warm familiar folds to be wet and eager once more.

They exhaled a moan of euphoria as their bodies came together gently and rocked in a relaxed but passionate mating rhythm once more. They whispered their love for each other in the quiet darkness of their bed, in a house that now felt like it was truly a home. Jon let thoughts of anything other than her, come and go, but stayed in the moment, reflecting her warm, caring love back to her, as he melted into her paradise. He didn't know how long they made gentle love under the covers, and didn't care.

coax_me
coax_me
379 Followers