Saving the Doctor - Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held Carly preciously as she panted and shook in elation through another orgasm. She held him more tightly and looked deep in his eyes afterwards and he saw the helplessness of true love reflected back at him. He kissed her and let himself give deeper, heavier thrusts and she pulled him in and tilted herself to help him. She giggled into his ear as he groaned into her neck, driving his hips to plunge more strongly inside her. She wrapped soft legs around his hard flexing ass again as he laboured desperately to give himself to her again, panting in mad desire with his teeth sliding along the skin of her neck. She whispered endearing encouragement and kissed his scalp.

"CARLY!" he called out her name as he is cock finally released itself to her yet again.

"JON!" she called back massaging him and rolling herself against him to guide him through his orgasm and pecking loving kisses on his huffing face.

The fire in his mind finally dwindled and he eventually returned her affectionate giggles and pecked her a few kisses back before collapsing on to her soft shoulder in exhaustion again.

Their arms never left each other that night, and Jon knew he never wanted to let go. He felt like there was nothing in the world that could ever make him want to pull away. She was everything he could ever want.

Not perfect. Not flawless. Neither of them were, and neither of them needed to be. She was simply right for him. She made everything in this crazy world just a little bit better. Life was still uncertain, the universe was still uncertain, but she made facing all of that just a little bit easier, every day, and every night.

He had finally found a life that gave him purpose, meaning, and worth. It was the same surroundings, in the same house, in the same town, with the same job, but now it all seemed like a completely different world. Right now it almost felt like a perfect world, or at least as close as he could hope. He knew it was a world that would change. Everything did. He would change, and she would too, but if they loved each other, stayed connected and close, talking and laughing and experiencing whatever good or bad came at them, together; he felt as certain as he ever could, that they would succeed.

He fell asleep effortlessly that night. He had been getting used to that lately.

**********

-The End.