Saving the Doctor Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew he was so privileged, with money, intelligence, his health, a beautiful fiance, so what if she was frustrating as hell to talk to sometimes. He dealt with so many people who had real, terrible problems.

Especially during his time back at the inner-city clinics. People with literally nothing struggling to survive day to day. Many of them were miserable, and they had so many legit reasons to be. Some of them though, still seemed genuinely happy. A war vet with one leg, who was always all smiles, lightly bumping people with his wheelchair and making a "beepbeepbeep" as he backed up to make them laugh. An immigrant father beaming with pride at his daughter's grades now that her vision was finally fixed, talking excitedly about saving up to buy an old cheap computer...

Here he was, feeling broken and empty, while people like that could find meaning and peace in their lives. The guilt of it ripped him apart even more, and he fought away tears, sitting alone in the cool breeze.

Dusk was setting in as he sat there contemplating everything. The screen door eventually opened and Elaina stepped through, a glass of wine in hand.

"Netflix and chill?" she asked.

He raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Do you know what that means?"

"Yeah it means, turn on Netflix and then.. the 'chill' implies sex right?"

"It all means sex," he corrected her.

"Can't it be both?" she asked.

He laughed as he stood up and put his arms around her. "You're too cute sometimes."

"There's a documentary I wanted to watch." she said flatly.

"Sure, let's go downstairs. Sorry for raising my voice earlier," he said. "Today was just a tough one."

"I know honey," she hugged him briefly. "Don't worry, you'll be fine."

They curled up on the couch and silently watched the documentary. He couldn't really focus on the subject matter though. Too many thoughts were still bouncing around in his head.

Two hours later it finally ended and they headed upstairs, and passing the kitchen jogged his memory.

"Hey honey before I forget, Tabitha mentioned we still haven't given her pan back."

"Oh. Why were you talking to her?"

"Because... she's our neighbor. I ran into her out front working with her flowers."

"Ah yes, in that huge gaudy hat she insists on wearing. With the amount of time she spends out there you'd think those things would look less overgrown."

"I think you're being a little harsh honey. Anyway, the pan?"

"I think I threw it out. It was old and scratched from what I remember."

"Why would you throw out a metal pan?"

"It looked cheap to begin with. If she's that hard up I can buy her a new one. Or better yet just hand her the ten dollars she'd need to get a better one," she said calmly, turning away. He sighed and followed her up to the bedroom.

They climbed into their massive, plush king bed with dark baroque wooden frame and headboard. It still felt like he had snuck into some rich miser's castle.

He turned off the light and crawled under the covers while she put her book away.

How long until I finally fall asleep tonight? he thought.

He felt her move up next to him and rub her hand over his chest, sliding her thigh over his.

"Want some help falling asleep?" she whispered close to his ear.

He smiled. "Yeah, if you want to?" He rolled to face her and kissed her.

"That doesn't matter I just want you to feel good," she whispered back.

He closed his eyes, thinking she would never get it. "Elaina, please I don't want to have sex with you if I know you don't want it."

"I want... to feel you wanting it," she purred in his ear as her hand found his cock. "I want to feel you needing it... Loving it..." She started to stroke him with each word. "That's what I want." she smiled and kissed him again as he groaned.

"Hnnng okay I'm convinced," he smiled and chuckled.

He ran his fingers through her hair and kissed her deeply as she stroked his engorging cock harder and started to moan.

"Mmmm I can't wait until we're married," she said moving his shirt up to slip it off. He did the same to her and exhaled as he slid his hands over top of her round perky tits that fit perfectly in his palms.

"I can't wait till it's official," she continued as she slipped the waistband of his pants down. "When you'll be all mine."

He slipped hers off and moved his hand between her thighs and gently explored.

"And everyone will know that you're all mine. Completely," she moaned as his fingers moved over her quickly moistening pussy.

"Hnnng! All mine, forever," she breathed heavily in his ear.

She moved his hand away from her and slid her wet entrance over the tip of his cock teasing him at the edges.

"Mmmm, honey tell me," she purred as he moaned in agony.

"Ugghh I'm yours honey," he kissed her neck and squeezed her small firm butt with both his hands, pulling her into him but she resisted.

"Forever? No matter what?"

"Uhhh of course honey, no matter what. I love you!" he bucked up into her.

She finally sunk onto his shaft as they moaned together as he bottomed out inside her.

"Ohhhh Jonathon! I love you too!"

She started rocking, gradually increasing her pace. He groaned and gasped as she started fucking him harder, slapping their skin together until he almost got too worked up and then holding his full length inside her and gyrating. Her face determined and confident. She nibbled and licked his ear as she slid him all the way out of her and held him at her entrance until he bucked up into her in desperate need, then slowly slid down onto him again and gradually fucking him harder and harder again.

He kissed her neck passionately and massaged and caressed everywhere he could reach over her smooth back, her hard ass, her long slender thighs.

Eventually he rolled her onto her back. She looked like she almost wanted to protest, but relented and looked up at him with satisfied pride as she panted along with him and he grasped her thighs for dear life and pumped into her.

She closed her eyes and her moans heightened in pleasure as he slowed down and drove deeper. He thought she was getting close but she suddenly stopped and told him to get on his back again. He eagerly listened and she climbed on top, this time facing away from him, and sunk down on him again.

He watched her ass and the curve of her back rolling in waves as she slid over him and grasped his thighs for support.

She rotated and angled him into every part of her, squeezing her pussy over his cock as he bottomed out again and groaned. She started fucking him quicker and harder again, digging her nails into his thighs and he moaned out as his crescendo built. She looked back at him with a satisfied smile. Her face seemed so far away and he loved the feelings she was giving him, but he wanted her closer to him when he came.

That became less of a problem when she suddenly bit down on his toe.

"OW! Goddammit!" he blurted out instinctively and his foot jerked away, and his knee came up and hit her in the chest.

"Ah!" she exclaimed stopping and bringing her hands to her chest and pushing his knee away.

"Sorry honey". He said sitting up and leaning forward to see if she was okay.

"I thought you might like that but I guess that's a no," she said breathlessly.

He wrapped his arms around her and brought his hands over top of hers on her chest.

"Are you gonna be okay?" he said, kissing the back of her neck.

"I think so. We can...mmm, we can keep going."

He was still inside her, and he pulled her back up against his chest as they sat on the bed. He started rocking into her and caressed her breasts as he held her firmly against him. Her body moved up and down as he thrust into her and she felt precious in his arms as he held her tightly. His fingers slid over her hardening nipples and he caressed one hand down her torso to find her clitoris.

"Ahhh!" she moaned out.

He quicked his movements and she threw her head back and twisted around to kiss him.

"Mmmm say you're sorry again," she said, biting his lip.

"Ughhh I'm sorry honey. I love you."

She moaned louder as he pushed her body up with his cock.

"Ohhh Jonathon!"

He was getting quickly worked up again but was getting strained.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and tipped her forward onto the bed. Her face hit the mattress and he lifter her hips into him and fell ontop of her. He kept his arms wrapped strongly around her waist as he panted into her neck and started pistoning in and out of her. She grasped the sheets in her hands and started moaning more quickly.

He kept an arm around her and moved his hand to find her clit again and started to tease and rub.

Her cries became more frantic and he put every bit of determination he could into keeping up his movements to bring her to climax.

"Ah! Jonathon! No! Oh! Jonathon!"

"Elaina!!"

"Ah! No! NO!! Stop Jonathon!"

He pulled out of her, feeling disappointed and confused.

"Sorry. Was I hurting you?!"

"No it was good I just... I didn't want to... Here. come here."

She laid him down on the bed and took his throbbing member into her mouth. Looking up at him with those beautiful electric eyes. She very quickly got him to orgasm and he jolted in pleasure as he shot his load into her mouth, crying out her name.

She smiled and raised an eyebrow in almost arrogant satisfaction as he panted through his aftershocks.

She straightened up and tickled his toes, then walked over to the bathroom to spit everything out.

He sighed as he relaxed back onto the pillow. He supposed he should have known better. She never liked cumming when he was in control. Sex always seemed like a power struggle between them, and one that she was never willing to lose. He didn't mind really. Losing always felt just as good as winning to him, and if it kept her happy then so be it.

She finally came out of the bathroom and they curled up under the sheets together, pecking kisses and sliding their hands over each other as they relaxed.

"I wish you worked at the hospital. I miss seeing you on the wards."

"I hated the wards, you know that. The clinic's not all sunshine and roses but hospitalist work just makes me cringe."

She sighed "If you insist. I just always remember back when we first met."

She nuzzled into him

"I remember you were such a tall handsome slice of a man, but so scared and vulnerable looking."

He chuckled "I WAS. First year rotations were intimidating as hell."

"I remember, you worked so hard to make up for it. You were diligent, you jumped to do whatever I needed, whenever I wanted it. You were like my dutiful little pet, it was perfect."

He smirked. "Well those days are over."

She raised an eyebrow. "Are they?..."

He wished he could be certain if she was joking or not.

"I remember enjoying having you there, but I didn't realize how I really felt about you until I heard the nurses start to talk about you. Wondering if you were single. The thought of any of those little bitches getting their hands on you made me sick with jealousy."

He smiled "Well I guess you won in the end."

She looked at him seriously "You're damn right I did." She kissed him again and nuzzled in to him and closed her eyes.

He did the same, but it felt hard to relax.

He could never be sure with her. Was he loved or owned? Was he cherished or trapped? Maybe it was all of the above. Did he care? Did he like it anyway?

He tried to tell himself he was overthinking it and worked to settle his mind down.

An hour and a half later he finally found sleep.

**********

Two weeks later,

"Okay Garrett, well I'm glad to hear you're starting to feel better, so like we planned we'll titrate up your dose slightly and we'll follow-up in a month. Is the pharmacy next door okay again?" Jon asked.

"Yeah for sure. Thanks again doc, I really appreciate it," Garrett replied with a courageous smile.

"Yeah no problem. Just remember to keep that appointment with your counselor, and keep going with that mindfulness stuff okay?" he reminded him.

"Yeah you got it."

Jon smiled as Garrett left the room. He was a good kid, it was nice to see him improving. He was 20, going to the local community college. He had come to him a month ago as one of his first patients, hopelessly depressed. Not quite suicidal, but if he had been left to spiral down much longer he guessed he would have been. The antidepressants and the counseling were thankfully working. They didn't always.

These last two weeks had still been tough, but he felt that his own downward spiral was leveling off, and maybe even starting to improve. There were more second or even third appointments with patients which seemed to always go more smoothly and easily than the first. He realized Carly was right and he was actually winning most of them over. He still was stressed. Elaina was still uncaring, his days were still longer than they should be, and he was almost always the last to leave the clinic, but he didn't feel like he was out of control as much. Thank goodness, or he would've ended up like Garrett, or worse.

He clicked on the prescription after double checking it. An error message came up. He checked the web connection and it was still reading fine. Clicked again, nothing.

He picked up the phone. "Hey Beth can you come help me with this computer, it's not sending the prescription out."

She walked in after a couple minutes. She was wearing a well-fitted button up red collared blouse, with the top few buttons undone to reveal a maybe slightly unprofessional amount of cleavage. No that wasn't fair, other women dress essentially the same, just with the size of her chest, it was more noticeable. Why was he even thinking about this?...

"Hey Dr. Davidson. What's the issue?"

"It's just showing me this error message, some kind of connection issue, I can't make it send."

"Well you're the whiz kid with these things honestly, I don't know if I'll be much help, but let's see."

She leaned over and put one hand on his shoulder and other over top of his hand on the mouse. He could feel the warmth of the side of her chest, fractions of an inch from his cheek. He gulped and leaned away slightly.

"Yeah, it's just not connecting. Everything else is, so that's kinda weird," she said seeming disinterested. "If you want you can print it out and I can just old-school fax it, or run it over later I guess," she offered.

"No it's just a simple dose increase, I can probably just phone it in."

"K sure," she slid her hand off of his on the mouse and squeezed his shoulder before letting it go. "Do you work out?"

Her question caught him off guard. "Uh, yeah a bit, but not that often any more, kinda hard to find the time... why?"

"You're lucky, it still shows. You know my boyfriend works at a gym near here, he could probably get you a sweet deal on a membership," she said.

"I'll... think about it. Thanks Beth," he said politely, turning back to the computer, watching her saunter away out of the corner of his eye.

He told himself Elaina was just making him paranoid. She just said she had a boyfriend so she wouldn't...

He shook his thoughts away and picked up the phone.

"Hi can I speak with a pharmacist please?"

He finished his note while he waited.

"Hey Jon!"

"Oh hey Carly! How are you?" he said, grinning widely, glad it was her again.

He had talked with her a few more times already since their first encounter, the peppy spirit in her voice always brightened up his day. It was just simple prescription issues like this one, but they always got slightly off track and chatted for a couple minutes each time.

"Peachy as always."

"You guys really gotta get some better on-hold music, that crap's getting stuck in my head."

"Oh my God tell me about it. I have no control I promise. What would you prefer though if I somehow figure it out?" she asked.

"Maybe some Zeppelin?"

She sighed "I love it. Stop being so cool, you're making the other docs look bad."

He laughed "You're a fan?"

"I've got the box set my man!"

"Nice!"

"Buuut, it might scare the old ladies away. They're kind of a big part of our clientele."

"True..."

"Speaking of which, I have it on good authority that Mrs Bolton's grandaughter Dara is about to be set up on the most splendid of dates with you. She's a physiotherapist you see, and that makes her a perfect match for you, don't you know," she teased.

Jon sighed "Did you remind her I'm already engaged?"

"Hey if there's no wedding ring you're fair game apparently, these old bittys are saucy that way."

He laughed again.

"So did you just call to chat or do you got some work for me doctor?"

"Naw I just called to annoy you and make all our patients wait around," he joked.

"Sounds good to me," she giggled. "I don't think you could be annoying if you tried."

"Tell that to my fi-..." he stopped himself and felt a pang of guilt suddenly. "Actually yeah I got a prescription change, it wouldn't go through on the electronic system for some reason."

"Sure thing, what'cha got?"

He read her the name and information, and the increase in dose.

"Looks good, that'll be teed up right away," she said. "That's all then?"

"Yeah I guess," he said. Then thought. "Hey do you guys stock melatonin there?"

"Yeah of course, just on the shelf, but you can send a prescription over if it's a coverage thing."

"No actually it's for myself, I might swing by to pick it up later," he said.

"Oh! Yeah totally, anytime," she said sounding a bit more excited.

"Just a bit low on sleep these days," he explained.

"Yeah I get it. I could call and sing you a lullaby later too, I hear that's just as good," she joked.

He laughed "Thanks, but I'll try the melatonin."

"Are you sure? One 'rock a bye baby' from me and my nephew's out like THAT."

"Yeah I'm sure," he chuckled. "It was really nice talking to you again Carly."

"You too. Never hesitate to call Jon."

"Bye."

"Bye."

He smirked and went to call in his next patient, with a bounce in his step.

Unfortunately his good mood was short lived as the day was all downhill from there. Patients were taking longer to get through, either because they were complicated or they weren't seeing eye to eye on things. He fell behind on notes and consults and ultimately ended even later than usual. He texted Elaina to warn her, but apparently she was running late as well, and asked him to take care of food.

"Hey Dr. Davidson," Beth walked in. "Your last patient just called back after she left saying she forgot to mention something to you." She handed him a slip of paper with a phone number on it. Was that fourth button undone before?

She sat down on the patient's chair next to his desk and crossed her long fit legs as her skirt rode up. "Anything else you need?" she asked in a casual, slightly bored tone as she rapped her nails on to the desk.

"No Beth, you're always such a great help. Head home and enjoy the evening. I always feel bad keeping you later when the clinic runs overtime."

She shrugged "I don't mind the extra cash honestly."

"That's good at least," he said and turned to continue typing his note.

She hesitated as if to say more, but then got interrupted as another doctor stepped into the doorway.

"Hey Jon, you got a minute, I'm looking for someone to do me a favor?"

"Oh hi Dr. Gould," Beth replied.

Jon turned to catch her giving the man an annoyed side-eye as she stood up, pulled the hem of her skirt back down and gently cleared her throat as she left the room.

"Yeah sure. ...Jeff right?"

"Yeah, I guess we haven't spoken since we said hi on your first week, I'm not around as much as the other guys, and when I am my office is kinda hidden down the end of the other hall."

"Yeah no worries," Jon said.

123456...8