Saving the Doctor Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He snapped back to it and let go of her and kept walking quickly back to the clinic, too embarrassed and flustered to give more of an explanation.

He spared one look behind him to make sure she was really okay, and saw her staring at him from behind her car, the one parked right beside his in the reserved area. She quickly diverted her eyes and got in her car.

His cock never had completely settled down since Beth's encounter, and now it was growing steadily despite him trying to distract his mind and breathe more slowly. He punched in the code to the alarm and walked through the clinic. By the time he got back to his office his cock was straining painfully against his slacks and interfering with his walking. He picked up his phone and saw a text.

- Hey Dr. Davidson, it's Beth just making sure you have my cell number, maybe see you later... ;)

He closed his eyes. His erection wasn't going anywhere, he could barely stand upright. He rationalized that he probably wasn't safe to drive unless he took care of his... problem. He looked back at the door and walked over to close it. The security cameras in the hallways were set up so they couldn't see into the rooms at all, but he felt safer with the door closed.

He unzipped and his cock sprung to rock-hard attention. He grabbed a disposable packet of lubricant from the exam table, closed his eyes and set to work. He couldn't let himself think of Beth. It just wasn't healthy. He needed to get that girl out of his mind. So he focused on the other woman. The blonde stranger from the parking lot. She was the safer bet. Honestly he wasn't sure which of the two women was more to blame for his erection at this point, but he didn't really care.

He pictured the woman's tits, mentally undressing and revealing them, remembering the feel of their huge surface pressed against his abs, imagining them bouncing against him as he fucked her, driving himself up into her soft wide hips. He could see her blue eyes shining up at him and her mouth partway open. He surprised himself with how intensely erotic the image felt, and he stroked harder and grunted, lost in his fantasy. He quickly felt himself cumming, picturing his hands digging into her soft ass and unloading deep inside her, or in this case a balled up tissue. It was a powerful orgasm, taking him off guard, he lurched forward and groaned, almost falling over, and the tissue almost didn't contain everything.

He disposed of the tissue and made sure he and everything else was clean. His breathing slowed and he felt much more relaxed, if a bit foolish. He still had the face of that blonde woman in his mind. It wasn't like he had never fantasized about a woman like that before, but she wasn't his usual type. He certainly had never dated a woman with her kind of plump but voluptuous curves, though he had always found them attractive.

He put is phone in his pocket, double checked he hadn't forgotten anything else and headed back out the door. Feeling much more clear-minded.

As he drove home he worked through the situation in his head. Beth technically hadn't done anything inappropriate. It was still conceivably possible that she was just unintentionally sending signals and acting awkward, while trying to be nice, but he found that hard to believe.

He worked through how he could breach the subject on Monday, trying to think of how to bring it up in a way that was tactful and diplomatic. He certainly didn't want her fired, but he needed to make sure that things stayed professional.

He got home just in time for supper. Elaina had made a beautiful spread of sauteed fish with rosti potatoes and vegetables. It tasted amazing.

"How was the clinic?" she asked as they ate.

"It actually went really well, it felt easier to keep things flowing. There was a chest pain I had to send over to ER, and an abdo pain too, might have been an appendicitis."

"Hm, sounds interesting," she replied, "Was Beth there?"

"Yeah actually..." he said cautiously.

For once she was able to read his tone because she followed quickly with, "I only bring her up because I wanted to apologize about how I've talked about her. I know I can get jealous sometimes, and I was reading some articles about couples and divorce and I realized I might have some... unhealthy habits about how I express my feelings."

He tilted his head curiously. This was new for her.

"I have to accept you're going to have to work with other women, and that some of them might be attractive, but that's where trust comes in to play. So I'm going to trust you. ...because I love you." she forced a smile, after what were clearly difficult words for her. Granted, they sounded half-rehearsed, but he believed them.

"I... that means a lot Elaina. Thank you," he smiled back astonished at her new found insight. "You know if it makes you feel any better she mentioned she has a boyfriend."

Elaina seemed to think for a second "Actually yes. It does. Thank you." Then she got up and started to clear the table. "What's his name?"

"Um, Jared I think she said."

"Have you met him?" she asked.

"No. She just mentioned him in passing."

"Okay, do you think we should invite them over?"

He went bug-eyed for a split second. "No they're-"

"To the party I mean, when we host it," she interrupted to clarify.

"I... maybe," he struggled for what to say. "Actually incidentally she technically invited us to a party at their place tonight but th-"

"Oh we should go then!"

Jesus Christ... he mentally facepalmed.

"No. Elaina I was trying to explain, she's like 21, 22 maybe. I'm pretty sure it'll be like a college frat party, we'd be like fish out of water. We're not old, but we're not THAT young."

"But she invited us..." she countered, genuinely not getting it.

"I'm almost certain it was just to be polite. Look, I already deeply regret bringing it up. I really just want to watch a movie tonight," he begged.

"Okay... I still think it's rude. You should call her and tell her we're not coming at least."

"I'll...text her and let her know. But don't worry it was a very open-ended, soft invite."

She shrugged, "We need to make some friends Jonathon."

He sighed, "I know. Hey why don't we set a date for that party. When were you thinking?"

She smiled. "Three weeks from now would work the best I think. Do you have anyone to invite?"

"Yeah I can ask at least a few of the docs from the clinic, Doug for sure, and actually I've gotten to know Jeff a little bit too."

"Oh he dropped off beer for you yesterday. I meant to tell you but you came home late. It's in the fridge in the den. He seems like a very nice gentleman."

"Perfect, I could use one," he said.

"And we should invite Beth and Jared," she continued. "It's the least we can do for missing their party."

He bit down on his tongue for 5 long seconds and stared at the wall.

"K." he finally replied.

"Did you text her yet?"

"Nope."

"Well tell her Jonathon, hosting parties is stressful when you don't know how many people are coming," she insisted.

He glared at the back of her head as she worked in the kitchen, then walked over to the living room and sat on the couch.

He opened his phone. Very tempted to just lie to Elaina and not send anything, but against his better judgment he did.

Hey Beth it's Jon here, we won't make it out tonight, but I hope you have a fun time. See you Monday.

There. He went downstairs to grab a beer.

As soon as he cracked it his phone buzzed.

Aww that sucks. If you change your mind you can still show up later. We might go to a bar. Just text me ;)

He ignored it and went to find Elaina.

Instead of a movie they binged through a few episodes of a Netflix drama. At 11:30 she went upstairs to start getting ready for bed.

His phone buzzed again. Another message from Beth.

- Heyyyy Dr McDreamy, cum strip for us!!! :D

He stared at it in shock.

a GIF appeared. It was a short clip from Magic Mike.

- Can U do that?? Get down here and show us!!

He ignored it. He took out his tablet and started to read, trying to focus on his book.

Another buzz.

- OMG Im sososo sorry, my friends are a-holes. Pls just ignore that. Sorry.

He smirked and turned back to his book. Then after a few seconds frowned. She must have mentioned him. What would she have said..? he quickly did a risk/benefit analysis of thinking about it any further and decided to focus on his book instead.

Elaina came down to say goodnight and asked him to come to bed, but he didn't feel tired.

He stayed up until 1 o'clock and then tried to go to bed. He lay there unable to feel tired, too many things going through his mind. He tried the relaxation techniques he sometimes taught to his patients, but they only helped slightly. Finally he checked his clock. 2 am. Goddammit.

He decided to get up and read some more. He grabbed a snack and another beer and headed back down to the den to find his tablet.

Suddenly his phone buzzed. Beth.

- U still up?

He texted back, too tired to care whether it was a good idea or not.

- Unfortunately yeah. How was your party?

- OK I guess. Kinda lame. You should've been here.

- Maybe some other time.

- I really really wanted you... to come tonight.

His heart rate picked up, he decided to stop and tried to focus on the book.

-Goodnight Beth

After a while there was another buzz.

- I really want you...

Goddammit. He was in trouble. He stared at the tablet screen, trying to escape into the book but not comprehending the words. Another buzz.

A picture message. He almost dropped the phone when it loaded. It was a frontal view of her chest. The same black tank top she had been wearing earlier that day, but her hand was pulling down in the center of the neckline stretching it to show her entire cleavage. He noticed the same pink nail polish on her fingers as earlier that day. Her tits were squeezed together, the flesh bulging out from the stretched neckline and a tease of her areolas peaking out on either side. Another buzz

- U wanna see more?

He was erect and his hand had instinctively moved to his shorts.

- I wanted you to take me in the clinic today...

He stared and stared, reaching down under his waistband.

He closed his eyes. Then stopped. He deleted the messages and turned off his phone. He sat with his hand over his mouth staring at the wall. Finally he stood up and went back to bed.

He climbed under the covers and stared at the ceiling. Then looked over at Elaina and slid towards her wrapping his arms around her and kissing her neck, his still erect cock pressing into her from behind.

"Whuh? honey what..." she groggily woke up confused.

He turned her shoulder toward him and moved to kiss her lips.

"Mmmm honey, how late is it?" she asked, half awake.

He reached up her shirt and grabbed her breast feeling hornier than he could stand.

"Ow! Don't squeeze too hard. Jonathon why, why are... Okay just... okayokay come here" she moved underneath him and wrapped her arms around him, trying to kiss him gently back, but he was worked up and stuck his tongue in her mouth hard enough that she turned away. He brought his kisses down her neck and over her tits, he squeezed two handfuls of them and pushed them together, slobbering into her cleavage.

"Oh, what-... honey what's gotten into y- oohhh!" she moaned as he flexed up to slide his erection over her groin and her mound while he manhandled her breasts.

He brought his hand down and started fingering her and she gasped. He brought his other arm around her waist and lifted her hips off the bed and into him, sliding his cock over her clitoris and mound and fingering inside her entrance as she grew wetter and wetter. His mouth coated her breasts in saliva and he nibbled slightly at her nipple.

"AH! Honey I've told you no biting! why a--aaaahhh! Honey!" he moved his fingers deeper in to her. then brought his kisses down her stomach and over her mound, lifting her hips higher off the bed and holding her tightly with his arm he moved his mouth over her clitoris. He rarely went down on her, because usually she stopped him, but tonight he was in his own world.

"No! Jonathon, you don't need t-ahh! why are... Oh! okayokay... Jonathon! Ah! ohhhkay!"

She had tried to move but he held her hips tightly with his arm wrapped around her while licking and sucking and fingering. She seemed to be fighting it and loving it at the same time, growing wetter and her cries less cohesive.

Finally he pushed her hips down on the bed and moved up to put his painfully hard cock in position. He slid into her, stretching her out and pushing into her in one smooth motion. She wailed out at the unusually rushed entrance. He began pumping in and out of her quickly. She braced herself by grabbing his arms and flexed her hips, bringing her legs up for better positioning. He couldn't help himself from increasing his pace.

He tried to focus on her body and her face, but every time he closed his eyes he saw that picture of Beth's tits burned into his vision. He fought it and leaned forward to kiss Elaina.

She was panting hard and her face was red. He just wanted to come inside her and get it all out of him. The look on her face was awestruck and maybe even scared, but passionate as well. To his surprise he felt her begin to tremble.

"AH! HONEY! I..NO!" she grabbed his shoulders and began to look panicked, her orgasm starting to tumble out of her.

"JONATHON! AH! NO! NO! JONATHON!!" she shook into him and he wrapped his arms around her and held her as she spasmed and started to cum.

"AH! JONATHON! AH! I LOVE YOU!" she cried out.

He came inside her shortly after, yelling out as an intense orgasm hit him, his cock flexing and his body jolting with each stream of cum he shot inside her. He held her head in his hands and looked at her beautiful pleasure-filled face as their orgasms subsided. He kissed her.

"I love you too," he said.

His body and mind slowly relaxed as he stroked her and kissed her. Endorphins washed over him and the fog in in his mind seemed to fade, his previous frustration seeming silly. He lay there feeling his chest breathing with hers, feeling guilt for his momentary selfishness, but new found affection for his devoted fiance. He moved his hands over her breasts, her back, her ass, her legs. He stared into her beautiful, tear-filled eyes. There was nothing Beth could give him that she couldn't.

"I'm sorry honey, are you okay?" he asked.

Her voice was shaky "Yeah, don't worry it's okay honey. That was... that was good. It was different, but it was... really good. Maybe just warn me next time."

He smiled and kissed her, relieved that he hadn't hurt her.

They fell asleep in each other's arms.

They slept in Sunday morning and he eventually woke up feeling surprisingly well rested. She was still asleep so he went downstairs and decided to cook her up a traditional English breakfast, knowing it was her favorite. She eventually padded down the stairs, looking somehow both disheveled and elegant.

"Coffee's on," he said as he took the frying pan off the heat and grabbed some plates. "How are you feeling?"

"If I'm being honest, a bit sore... What happened to you last night honey?" she asked looking at him with concern.

He handed her a plate of food. "I'm sorry," he said delicately, and walked to the table. "It was... a lot things. Issues... building up. I feel a lot better now though I promise," he said. It was all technically true.

"They say sex is good for that I suppose," she replied. "I'm just... still not sure how I feel about it."

"It seemed like we both enjoyed it I thought?" he ventured.

"Yes, I wouldn't deny that, but I'm just not sure. It felt good but also not good." she looked annoyed at herself for not being able to articulate it.

"I think what I mean is... I just don't like losing control," she said, satisfied with her answer.

"You don't always have to be in control," he said offhandedly.

She squinted her eyes at him and frowned like he had just spoken pure gibberish.

They finished their meal, and she found her laptop and curled up in the living room. He went to the back yard and mowed the lawn. When he finished it was just before noon. He checked his phone and saw a new text from Beth.

OMG I'm so so sorry. Last night those texts weren't from me I promise. My idiot friends got my phone again after I went to sleep. Pleasepleaseplease don't tell anyone. I'm so sorry.

He stared at the message for a long time.

He decided that whether or not it was her friends or her was a moot point. Either way she was clearly taking back everything that was said. She was probably extremely drunk. He would talk to her on Monday and work it out. What would come of it, he wasn't sure, but one thing he felt confident about was that he wasn't going to let her ruin his relationship. She wasn't worth it.

**********

He walked into the clinic Monday feeling less nervous than he expected. He popped over to Jeff's office to thank him for the beer, and they ended up talking for a while about different brews and their preferences as Jeff had indeed stolen one from the case and enjoyed it. Jeff actually did a lot of his own brewing as a hobby, and Jon made him promise to let him try one sometime. Jon invited him to the party and he said he'd definitely make it. He made it back to his desk and started looking through his patient list for the day.

The door softly closed and he looked up to see Beth facing him. She looked like a ghost. Her face was pale and troubled. Her eyes slightly bloodshot. She looked like she had already been crying that morning. She was wearing a plain green turtleneck, her hair pulled back in a simple ponytail. She was still beautiful.

"Hi Beth," he said, in as neutral a tone as he could

"Dr. Davidson I'm so sorry," she croaked. A tear was already rolling down her cheek. "Have you told anyone?" she asked, looking like she was already starting to panic.

"No. Sit down Beth. It's okay." He gestured to the patient chair next to his desk, but she hopped up and sat on the exam table instead.

"It's NOT okay. I can't believe what I sent you, I just got way more drunk than I should have. I've been going through some crap and..." She stopped herself. She closed her eyes and hugged her arms into herself.

She breathed out and spoke more slowly, "What I mean is... I've been going through a lot, so I got more drunk than I should have. And I didn't realize my very immature friend figured out my phone password. And um, I was too drunk to realize that's how she was getting into my phone. And after I blac-... was sleeping, she must have sent those things. So just... None of those messages were true. This weekend sucked." She started to sob.

His instinct was to reach out and give her a comforting touch on the hand but he thought better of it, and instead handed her a box of tissues.

"Please don't tell anyone, please don't make them fire me Dr. Davidson please, I like this job, I like working with you please..."

He looked at her for a moment. Her explanation seemed very rehearsed and didn't quite add up, but he decided everyone's lives would be better and simpler if he just believed her, so he decided he would.

"It's okay Beth, I won't tell anyone. Look, we'll just pretend it didn't happen. We'll move on... but we need to keep things professional between you and me, for both our sake's," he said, looking at her seriously.

She nodded "Okay."

"I deleted the picture of course," he said, standing up.

"Oh, um, yeah. Thanks." She turned away, almost looking disappointed for a split second.

1...345678