All Comments on 'Saving the Doctor Pt. 02'

by coax_me

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Ilfen1Ilfen1over 2 years ago

That was an eventful chapter and quite a feat, with so many characters and interactions. It must've been hell to keep track of so many things.

Jon and Carly getting all over each other whenever no-ones around and then suddenly separating is both erotic and humorous and illustrative of how uncontrollable and hot their attraction is.

I'm looking forward to when things run further out of control, though paradoxically still wanting nobody to be hurt. Sure Elaina has the signs of being an insane control freak, but she hasn't displayed any kind of vindictive streak yet...has she? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice work. I’m anxious to see the next chapter arrive.

EdvoloEdvoloover 2 years ago

I like that a looot!! Any date for the next chapter?

Richard1940Richard19404 months ago

Read the initial warnings and wasn't sure I wanted to read this story. I read the start and got interested, by the end of the chapter I was well and truly hooked. Thank you, 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercoax_me@coax_me
Simply a longtime reader that started to delve into writing a bit myself, and decided to share some of it on here.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES