Saving the Doctor Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He couldn't think of a response, he was paralyzed staring down at her. His cock was the only part of him able to move. He wasn't sure if it was pushing against her at first, but she pulled herself in closer to him and the pressure of her hip on his groin took any doubt away.

"Do you think she's ever had to kick people out for getting frisky in here?" she whispered in his ear, moving the fingernails of one hand down his chest.

They were both breathing heavily. Her hand continued downward, onto his shirt over top of his abs, they both knew exactly where it was heading.

He finally willed himself to speak, "We probably shouldn't try to be the first."

Her hand stopped and she pulled her lips away from his ear to look at his face, her eyes searching over it like she was fascinated with him and his response.

"What is she like 10 feet away?" he whispered.

She started to smile again with a look of realization on her face, like she was thrilled that their location might be his only reason for resisting. She looked down at his body again and brought her eyes slowly up to him lustfully.

"Yeah." she whispered, kneading her fingers into his abs.

"I guess if we got kicked out I might not be able to find this shirt anywhere else." she said, with a regretful smirk, continuing to slide her hands over him. She finally found his buttons and started doing them up again.

"K, tuck your shirt in, let's go find you a tie that matches."

He started to tuck in his shirt but realized it wasn't going to work unless he undid his belt, so he started to unclasp it. She paused her hands on his last button and opened her mouth when she heard his belt buckle coming undone. He saw her chest rise and fall in a very deep breath and her tongue move across her lips as she finished the last button and placed her hands on his shoulders. Her eyes darted up to his face and down to his open belt and back again. He finished tucking in the last of his shirt and he moved to loop his buckle back in... She suddenly moved her hands down and grabbed his wrists to stop him. She pushed him against the wall of the change room and pressed her body into him, breathing quickly.

"How quiet can you b-"

knock knock knock "Anything you need in there?" the clerk asked.

She relaxed and let her head fall onto his chest, letting out a sigh of disappointment.

"No we're just done now," Beth called back in a surprisingly normal voice.

She pushed herself off of him and looked up at his red face, with desire and frustration. She slowly stepped backwards and leaned up against the opposite wall, hugging her arms around herself. Her eyes never leaving him. Her breathing gradually slowing as he did his belt back up. She gave an amused smirk as he repositioned his hard cock to be less obvious. She reached for the silver shirt and handed it to him.

"Here hold this, we'll buy it too," she said.

"Okay," he croaked, and cleared his throat. He held the shirt in front of him to cover the bulge in his pants. They both took a deep breath and walked out of the change room.

Beth looked through the tie rack and eventually settled on one that was a blueish silver with a pattern that she said looked like a blowing snowstorm. She told him it went well with his eyes. She had insisted on tying it for him and he was impressed with how good she was at it. It felt good too, he had to admit. Her eyes kept darting up to his, as she tightened it on his neck and she smiled. She put her hands over his arms, told him he looked perfect, and pecked a kiss on his cheek. He blushed and gave a small smile back as the clerk watched them.

They brought the items up to the till and the clerk ran them through. It was even more expensive than he expected, but nothing he couldn't justify. Beth reached for her wallet to pay for it though, and he stopped her quickly.

"No, let me pay for these it's too much."

"But this was my Christmas present for you!" she complained.

"Your help with shopping and your fashion sense are your present. I wouldn't have found anything close to this good, so that's more than enough."

She crossed her arms and looked at him in playful annoyance, "That wasn't the deal."

He stared at her for a second, then said, "Look honey, you know it's all both of our money, but it's easier if it goes on my card."

Her eyes shone up at him in excitement and amusement at his sudden immersion in her fantasy.

"Okay..." she said, stepping closer to him and reaching up to his neck.

She sighed "You're too good to me baby," placing her other hand on his chest lightly. She moved her face closer to him. "I'll just have to repay you in some other way," she said suggestively.

Then, before he could react, she kissed him on the lips.

It was a quick kiss, but longer than a peck. Her lips were so soft, and moist and warm. She pulled away looking up at him with excited eyes. Then turned back to the counter.

She elbowed him. "Pay for it then before I get my wallet out again."

He broke out of his shock and gave his card to the clerk. As he punched in his code she smiled at Beth.

"You two are so cute together," she said.

"Thanks," Beth said with a giggle.

"Thank you," Jon said with a gulp, taking his card back and putting it back into his wallet with slightly shaky fingers.

The cold winter air hitting him as they left the store felt like a relief. He had no words. His head was spinning.

Beth laughed and put her arm through his, leaning against him, "Oh my God, that was SO fun. Thank you!"

Jon looked down at her with concern, trying to figure out what to say and how to say it.

"Oh it's fine. Don't tell me you didn't get a kick out of that," she said with a smile "I can't believe you paid though!" she swatted him playfully.

"That was too much, I couldn't let you spend that much on me, not when you're working two jobs, saving up and what not," he replied.

"I've spent that much on my own clothes before. More than that, to be honest," she said matter-of-factly.

He looked at her doubtfully.

"Okay well not all the time," she admitted, "I'm not THAT bad with money."

"That's a relief," he chuckled.

She sighed, "Okay I admit it would have been a lot, but I would've been happy to, you deserve it," She squeezed around his arm.

"Well.. I appreciate the offer anyway, Beth," he said.

She beamed up at him, "Okay but NOW... you totally have to come shopping with me."

Jon opened his mouth to protest but she kept talking.

"Nope! No arguments you screwed the deal up and paid for your own present, so now you need make it up to me by coming with me to the mall. Come on, that was too fun, I want to do it all over, but this time I'll be the one trying stuff on."

"I dunno Beth, that was getting crazy," he said.

"Yeah it was, wasn't it..." she said with a much more excited tone than him, and smiled in satisfaction. She leaned on him in silence as they walked arm in arm, only pulling away as they arrived at the clinic parking lot.

Beth walked into his office later on that afternoon as Jon was on the phone.

He was listening intently and let out a laugh as his fingers played with his pen.

"Haha!...Oh whatever. K. it was nice chatting with you again Carly. Yeah I'll see you tomorrow at the party. Looking forward to it. Bye."

Jon looked up with a smile as he hung up the phone to see Beth with her arms crossed and a worried look on her face.

"Yeah?" he asked.

She suddenly seemed to collect herself and gave a tight smile.

"Hey, um, sorry to put this on you suddenly, but Mrs Gershwin has her 2 year old son with her and is asking if you can see him too, I guess he's been sick the last few days."

Jon sighed, "We're already kind of behind."

"Yeah you were um..." Beth coughed, "chatting with Carly for a while there."

"Was it that long?" he asked suddenly concerned.

"No, it was like, a few minutes, whatever. Just.. I can tell her no, but it's up to you."

"Oh nonono fit him in, it's kind of unfair of her not to tell us beforehand, but I'd be an asshole not to see him," he reassured her. "I'll try to catch up."

"Do you have somewhere you need to get away to after clinic?" she asked casually.

"No, not really, but still."

"K good," she said quietly.

"Hm?"

"I'll bring them in," she said, turning to walk away.

He never quite caught up with the patient list. Beth wasn't doing anything wrong per se, but he had this feeling that she was lagging a bit, almost like she was resisting him speeding up the clinic, but he figured he was probably just imagining it.

Sure enough he finished late but it wasn't too bad. There were still some other staff hanging around when he finished his work.

Beth poked her head in as he was turning off his computer.

"Oh! are you... done already?" she asked, sounding surprised.

"Yeah, I powered through the last few notes and consults," he said.

"Okay, um... " she looked annoyed and glanced down the hall letting out a sigh. He thought he saw her mouth the words 'fuck it', then turn back to him with a smile and stepped through the door.

"Can you stick around for a bit?" she asked softly.

"Yeah, what's up?" he said.

"Nothing just... today was really amazing," she said closing the door. The view of her round, firm butt, and the curve of her back drawing his eyes. She slowly turned and leaned against the door, looking over at him with nervous eyes.

"It felt really good in the store when we were like... well you know," she said, breathing heavier.

Her hand reached over and locked the door. Her eyes held his in a very enticing way, and as he stared transfixed at them, he was aware of her incredible legs starting to walk towards him.

"I can't wait till I get to go shopping with you, I feel like my wardrobe's getting tired," she said, looking down at her shirt, playing with the low neckline. She undid the first button, another inch of flawless cleavage coming into his view. She looked back up at him judging his reaction. It was still stupefied silence.

"To try some new clothes on, and you can tell me what you like..." she said, undoing another button. The rest of her entire cleavage and the lower edge of a dark lacy bra was revealed.

He sat in his chair, awestruck, gripping the side of the desk tightly with one hand and breathing heavier.

"I wasn't really kidding about the lingerie," she said, undoing the last buttons and taking another sauntering step forward. The shirt fell to the side showing her flat abs and the rest of the bra perfectly molded over her tits.

"I could model a few sets for you," she said, pulling her shoulders back to slip the shirt off, jutting her breasts out and taking a deep breath to protrude them further. "...and you could pick your favorites."

She took one last step towards him.

"I'd buy them and that'd be your real Christmas present," she said staring at him lustfully and leaning forward to put her hands on his knees, giving him an even more generous view.

"And then we'd take them back to my place." She walked her hands up his thighs, and then slid them up to his shoulders.

"I'd put them on again for you, one by one."

She pulled him forward, his chair rolling until she was looming over him, his face absorbing the warmth of her tits almost touching him, as he looked up at her, still paralyzed at her incredible seduction.

"And each time... you could rip them off of me... and fuck my brains out."

She sat down on his hard cock and shoved her mouth against his.

Her lips felt incredible, her tongue darting into his passionately. Her skirt rode up and her panties rubbed against his erection as she slowly gyrated her hips into him. The fireworks of it ripped him back to reality though, and he finally started to resist, pulling her face away from his.

"Beth-"

"No come on, just-" she kissed him again.

He pushed her face gently away again.

"Aww come on, you know we both want this," she purred, slowly moving his hands off of her and bringing them down to cup her breasts and helping him squeeze. He lost himself in the incredible feel of their large supple surface long enough for her to reach behind herself and unclasp her bra. She slipped her arms out quickly and it fell on his lap, her incredible tits fully exposed and naked down to her narrow waist.

He still hesitated, but she brought her hands back down over top of his to help him squeeze into their bare surface, palming her hard nipples. She shoved her tongue in his mouth again and moaned, thrusting her hips harder into his groin. He couldn't help lifting his hips up into her in response. She nibbled his lip and smiled. He suddenly gained his senses back and pushed her away again.

"Beth-"

"Oh, Jon..."

"This is a bad idea."

"It's so fucking bad I know," she said kissing him again.

He broke away, and looked at her beautiful eyes, Her bare tits pressed against him. He forgot what he had been going to say. She reached a hand down to his crotch and found his cock through his pants, stimulating it with her fingers. Jolts of intense pleasure enveloped him.

Had she stayed silent and simply kissed him back he might have lost himself and surrendered fully....but then she spoke.

"Come on, Jon. I know you're not happy with Elaina....and you don't have to settle for Carly."

He looked up at her and started to frown. To his surprise, it wasn't the mention of Elaina that turned him off. It was her mention of Carly.

"What-"

She kissed him again, but he pushed her face away again, this time with more strength. She rubbed his cock more firmly through his pants and he grunted. She smiled in satisfaction and kissed him again. Again he pushed her away.

"Please Jon, just let it happen."

"No, Beth. I-" he grunted again at her caresses, feeling almost helplessly horny.

"Come on!" she insisted, grabbing his hands more forcefully and shoving them onto her tits again.

"Beth we can't! This is crazy," his hands kneading into the skin of her breasts instinctively before pulling them away.

"I know, it's crazy, but who are we kidding," she kissed his neck and wrapped her arms around him, then wrapped her legs behind the chair and squeezed her pussy into him.

"Ugghhh" he grunted again, grabbing her ass and squeezing despite himself. She peppered kisses over his neck and moaned. Then brought her lips up to his ear and nibbled.

"Ohh yeah squeeze it Jon. I want you so fucking bad"

She reached down and squeezed his ass back, pulling herself against him even harder. He could feel the moisture of her pussy through the fabric.

He heard footsteps and talking in the hall and froze.

"It's okay we can be quiet," she whispered, starting to lift his shirt.

He looked at her again. Drinking in her beautiful face, her amazing tits, feeling her muscular ass and legs gyrating and taking in her whole body moving over him in a spectacularly erotic way.

She wasn't worth it. He had to stop this.

He lifted her up by her armpits and stood up. She looked at him with questioning eyes, wanting to keep going, rubbing her hands over him. She stepped back towards the exam table and tried to pull him into her again but he took her hand away and stepped back. The people in the hallway had gone.

"Enough. Beth I'm not going any further," he panted and fixed his shirt, leaning back against his desk.

"Jon please, I'm sorry if I'm rushing this, I'm not a slut, I swear, I just feel like it's now or never, I've wanted you for so long now," she tried to move back against him, but he put a hand out to stop her and shifted away.

"I'm sorry Beth. I know I've probably sent some signals back to you. It's hard not to, you're a beautiful, amazing girl..."

She smiled wide as he said this, despite tears starting to form in her eyes and tried to move towards him again, but he put up a hand and she stopped herself. Wrapping her arms around herself and finally sitting down, a tear rolled down her cheek.

"But..." Jon sighed, "Yes, Elaina and I are having issues, but I need to figure that out first, and not just cheat on her like this," he explained.

"At least not with me," Beth said bitterly, grabbing her bra off the floor.

"What? No Beth it's not YOU, you're incredible, take it as flattery that you got this far, this wasn't easy for me at all. You... almost had me," he said, his eyes being drawn down to her tits as she stuffed them back in her bra.

She gave a satisfied smirk through her tears as she saw him gawk at her.

"I know there's something happening between you and Carly, Jon. I still don't know what she has that I don't, but don't try to pretend you're just a devoted fiance and that's it," she said, reaching behind to clasp her bra, thrusting her amazing chest out and meeting his eyes almost challengingly.

He closed his eyes and took a breath, "Nothing.... is actually happening between us, er... I'm not saying there's nothing there, but... Goddammit. Beth I don't fucking know," he shook his head. "I feel like I'm spiraling out of control, and I'm just trying to get a grip."

She let out a soft giggle. He frowned at her, confused at her response.

"Sorry it's um, just a different side of you right now. Thanks for being honest," she said, buttoning her shirt back up, and giving him a cute smile, still sniffling.

"I'm not some perfect, prince-charming, McDreamy doctor you can fly away with Beth. I'm just another fucked-up idiot who can't figure out what he wants," he said in exasperation.

She looked at him quizzically, "Yeah... I know. And I want you all the same. And if... after you do whatever it is you need to do, you change your mind, my door is always open." She shrugged.

He looked at her astonished, but actually admired her a little bit more.

She stood up took a deep breath, "Look, this is about as big a fuck-up as I could've possibly made as far as this job goes, so I get it if you want to tell them to fire me, or move me somewhere else, or whatever... but if you're willing to pretend that this never happened, so am I. And if so, I promise I'll dial it right down. No more flirting and stuff, but... it's up to you."

Jon looked at her and thought, and then finally spoke cautiously, "Well... you know what, let's try pretending and see how that works out, and go from there."

She beamed an incredible smile at him and wiped away a last tear. She stepped towards him, and put her hand on his cheek appreciatively. Then she leaned forward and gave him one last kiss, soft and warm, almost making him regret everything he just said.

"She doesn't deserve you," Beth said, and turned around to leave.

"I don't know about that," he muttered, with a quiet bitterness.

She suddenly stopped and turned around.

"She's a bitch, Jon."

He stared at her in disbelief. "What?"

She stood there silently looking like she was working up the courage to continue.

"Elaina. She's a bitch. I don't care if you change your mind and get them to fire me, I think you need to hear it," she said, and crossed her arms, her face looking both scared and angry.

Jon just stood there dumbfounded.

"Like, it's just a fact. Everyone thinks it," Beth continued. "Some people tolerate it, but it doesn't change the fact. I've got two other friends who work in the hospital, besides the people at the clinic here. One's a nurse, one's with housekeeping, and everyone tells the same stories. She walks around on her high horse like she owns the place even though no one really respects her, they just don't want to get chewed out by her. She yells at people for no reason, all the time, over petty things. People who have no power to fight back. Nurses, cleaning staff, kitchen workers, fucking family members of a dying patient..."

Jon opened his mouth in disbelief.

"Yeah! I'm serious," she insisted. "I almost didn't believe that last one, but I heard it from more than one person. People keep writing complaints but it's mostly lower rung staff, so nothing happens. They say some of the docs defend her and tell people just to put up with it cause 'she's a genius' and works hard apparently, but even they admit she's a piece of work. She's a mean, unpleasant, unhappy, self-absorbed bitch, and you don't have to marry her. You deserve better," she sobbed. "You're not perfect, but you deserve someone who's a better person than her. It doesn't have to be me, I'm fine with that, just please don't marry her. It breaks my heart every day."

1...34567...9