Saving the Doctor Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly the DJ spoke up. "Sorry about that folks I guess the storm's causing some issues with the power. We'll have the music booted back up for you in just a minute, so don't, go, anywhere!"

They smirked at the DJ's corny voice and finally let their hands slide off each other. The din of voices grew louder as people started up excited conversations.

Carly looked around and then hesitantly leaned up to talk softly in his ear.

"Can you escort your buxom wench to the washroom? she said breathily, with a hand on his hip.

"Sure," he said, his hand brushing hers and squeezing for a second before letting go. He followed her off the dance floor. His eyes scanned the room as they left, but he didn't see Elaina or anyone else they knew looking at them.

They went out the doors just as the music started back up, and walked down the concourse. There was a smattering of people hanging out and chatting. The bathroom was only a short way down the hall. He had half-hoped she wanted him to follow her in there, but there were far too many people around. He decided to use the washroom himself. He took a deep breath looking in the mirror for a split second, but there were others around and he had no time to stop and contemplate his spinning thoughts.

He went back to the hall, and shortly after, Carly came back out with a nervous smile.

"Wanna walk around a bit?" she offered.

"Yeah," he agreed.

They slowly walked side by side away from the washroom and the ballroom. The concourse was a long curving hallway with conference rooms on one side and floor to ceiling windows on the other. There was only one other conference room being used that they passed by, and that party seemed to be winding down. They kept walking, and the hallway gradually became dimly lit, mostly by the streetlights outside.

"The snow looks pretty, gusting against the windows," Carly said, leaning into him.

"Yeah," he agreed, though his attention was all on her.

He looked down at her gorgeous face in the dim light. He looked back down the hallway, it had curved enough that they couldn't see anyone anymore, and could only hear echoes of the party at the other end.

"You look even more beautiful in this light," he told her honestly.

She looked up at him with scared, but adoring eyes, and smiled. She looked back down the hallway to confirm, like he had, that there was no one there. Then she took his hand and clasped her fingers firmly through his and pulled his arm into her as they kept slowly walking. She rubbed the fingers of her other hand into his bicep lovingly as she leaned into him. Her breathing seemed quicker.

"Do you think we're alone down here?" she asked softly

"Well... I think this is finally the end of the hallway, so yeah. I think we are."

She stopped and turned towards him. Looking up at him with a flushed face, her breathing heightened even more. She pulled him in closer and placed a hand on his chest. His hand found her waist and their faces moved closer and closer, until their foreheads touched and their breath mingled as their lips tickled the edges of the other's. Their hands slid over each other's backs and her soft chest and stomach slowly pressed into him.

Finally their lips locked in a tender kiss. Their mouths opened slowly as their bodies sunk into each other. In that moment, she felt like everything he could ever want.

They eventually broke their kiss and Carly glanced down the hall nervously. Jon looked behind her at a small dark area between the last two conference rooms.

"Is that a coat room?" he wondered out loud.

She followed his eyes behind her, then looked back at him excitedly, "Yeah, I think so."

She turned around and led him by the hand into the darkened area. There was no door but sure enough the small entrance-way turned left and a room of long coat racks was barely visible in the darkness.

She turned around and slid her hands up around his neck and they kissed again. This time much more vigorously. He pulled her tightly into him, and she moaned as they made out passionately in their dark hideaway.

Her leg slid up against his and he pulled her to the side and came up against a wall. He pressed her into it and slid his hand under her ass and squeezed a delicious handful as she wrapped an ankle around his thigh. Their tongues danced ferociously inside their mouths. Her hands clawed at his neck and walked down his chest. She brought his shirt out of his belt and slid her hands up underneath along his abs and around his back. His hand moved under her skirt and slid it up her thigh and he squeezed the skin of her ass and pulled at the waistband of her panties. Her hand moved down and found his cock through his pants, caressing and squeezing. He moved his other hand from behind her back and slid in front to grab an incredible handful of her her breast through her dress.

"Oh Jon..." she breathed out.

"Carly..." he whispered back.

She looked in his eyes and reached up and pulled the shoulder straps of her dress to the side. He kissed her again and moved his hand over her exposed breasts sliding over their immense smooth surface. He wished there was better light so he could fully appreciate their miraculous size, but settled for exploring them hungrily with his hand. He reached underneath her ass and started playing with the lower band of her panties over top of her pussy, already wet with her juices. He slid his fingers back and forth and gradually moved her panties out of the way. She kissed him more forcefully and wrapped her leg around him more tightly, shifting herself to help him position his fingers. He slowly slid over her exposed folds and around her clitoris. Her breasts ballooned into him as she breathed heavily. He penetrated his fingers gently inside her.

"Ahhh, I want you so bad," she panted.

"I want you too," he said, sliding his fingers gradually in and out. "God you're incredible."

"Do you have a condom?" she moaned desperately.

"No," he admitted. He worked his fingers deeper into her.

"Fuck. ah.. It's just... not a great time... ahh... of the month."

"Okay," he said kissing her softly again.

"Sorry I jus- ahhhh!"

She moaned as he worked his fingers back and forth, and kissed her more strongly. Just because he couldn't cum inside her didn't mean he was about to stop. He pulled out and ran along her entrance and slid over her clitoris again as she bit his lip and moaned.

"Try to be quiet," he whispered, and pulled her more tightly into him, sliding his fingers back inside and working them around again.

"Ahh. Okaaay," she said in high pitched agony.

She took her hand off of his crotch and squeezed her arms around him clawing at his shoulder blades. He took his other hand and reached down to play with her clit as he worked his fingers in and out of her her with the other. Her breathing turned to panting. She fucked desperately into his fingers with her hips as he pressed her against the wall. Panting turned to moaning. She pressed her mouth into his neck to muffle her sounds. Her body started to shake.

Finally he heard her call out his name muffled into his shirt and she came hard onto his fingers. Her body convulsed as he pinned her to the wall. He could tell she was trying so hard to be quiet, but high-pitched muffled squeals kept escaping her mouth. She bucked her hips in excitement and rode her orgasm into his fingers for what seemed like forever. Finally the convulsing stopped but she was still trembling. She peppered kissed up his neck and cheek and then found his mouth to make out with him violently. His fingers finally sliding out of her to knead into her ass as they kissed.

Her hands suddenly went to his belt buckle and started working as she continued to kiss him. His hands mauled her tits, their massive flesh bulging through his fingers and her hard nipples pressing into his palms. She finally had his zipper down and pulled his underwear down forcefully to free his rock hard cock. Her hands worked its length immediately sliding and pumping. It was his turn to try to stifle his moans into her mouth. She finally broke their kiss and stared at him with desire. She brought her hands up to lift his shirt and bent down to lay kisses along his abs, lower and lower until her mouth found his cock.

She kissed from the base up along the shaft and slid her tongue over the head. She pumped with her hand and caressed along the end with her tongue, eventually working it inside her mouth and slowly engulfing as much as she could. Her lips and her mouth felt amazing. He tried to simply breath and not make any sounds but every few breaths his exhalations became soft groans and grunts despite himself. She kept pumping harder and sucking and licking and kissing with passion and excitement. Electricity was pulsing through him.

She looked up at him with tender eyes and smiled, then brought her mouth away. She was breathing heavily and his eyes devoured the rise and fall of her tits. As if she read his mind, she took her tits in her hands and brought them up to his twitching cock. He looked down, mesmerized in suspense. He pulled his hands into her shoulders to encourage her and watched as she flashed him a beautiful wider smile in the dim light, and slid his cock into her cleavage.

The soft warm skin of her breasts on his cock was one of the most amazing feelings he had ever known. She pressed her breasts more firmly into him and her flesh billowed around his shaft, the head only barely poking out. He started to move his hips and his cock slid between them slowly. She worked her tits in rhythm with him pushing them up and down and squeezing them together to envelop his manhood in their massive sweltering depths. His hands squeezed and caressed her shoulders and neck in adoration. His excitement building. He was getting close and she evidently could tell.

She told him to stop and he suddenly stood still. She brought her mouth down and gave one long suck on his cock and a slow pump as he breathed out heavily.

"Stay still," she whispered with a smile.

Then she brought her tits back up again and slid them down over his cock again. This time though as his head poked through the top of her cleavage she bent her head down and took his cock in her mouth again. She held the end of it in her lips and circled her tongue around it and then started working her tits over his shaft at the same time. His mind was absolutely blown, and the sensation and the look of her stimulating his cock with her beautiful breasts and luscious mouth at the same time, drove him insane. He pushed a hand against the wall and panted hard.

"Fuck," he whispered as her tits and tongue propelled him towards his climax.

"Oh my God, Carly," he panted trying to control his voice but his body was losing control.

"Fuck, Carly I'm close," he warned her

"Mhmmm," she brought her dazzling eyes up to him and pushed her tits heavily into him, and tightend her mouth.

Fireworks exploded inside his head as his orgasm hit him, and cum started spewing into her mouth. She locked her lips around his cock and took it all in. He worked hard to stifle his grunts as he shot his load in spasm after intense spasm, the entire surface of his shaft hugged tightly within her immense cleavage and pulsing against her hot flesh. She swallowed every drop, seeming to struggle to handle it all, but moaning erotically into his cock all the same. She kept squeezing her tits into him as his orgasm played out, finally ending with one last spasm into her mouth.

She brought her lips together at the tip of his cock to clean the last of it up neatly and gave one final swallow. She smiled up at him beautifully. He was still panting and could barely think. She slowly stood back up bringing his pants up with her. He fumbled the zipper and belt back together, while catching his breath. She worked her tits back into her dress then stood close looking up at him with a satisfied smile. Their arms wrapped around each other again and she leaned on his shoulder with a contented sigh. They stood there, lovingly absorbing each other's warmth as their sweat evaporated in the quiet darkness.

He felt like he might have lost track of time as they stood there embracing, but finally they broke apart and decided they needed to get back to the party. They walked back down the concourse eventually letting go of each other's hands as they approached the conference room. They left each other with a long thoughtful stare and finally went their separate ways.

They didn't see each other again that night. Jon found Elaina who had thankfully only been looking for him for a few minutes and said that she was ready to go. He agreed and after saying goodbye to the others, they caught a cab and headed off into the storm.

The ride home started off pleasant enough. She said she was glad he had fun dancing, and that she had some nice conversations with the other doctors. Although she said she was annoyed that more than a few people appeared to be avoiding her. He said he was glad she had fun too and said she looked great in her dress and was rewarded with a peck of a kiss. He apologized for not spending more time with her and she said that it was fine, but then she said he was probably too tipsy to have taken part in their conversations without making a fool of himself.

He couldn't help taking offense, "I didn't think I was that sloppy."

"Oh you weren't stumbling around, but honestly you don't make for the most refined conversationalist sometimes, even without a few drinks in you. It was fine, I was happy to mingle without you," she said.

He sat in annoyed silence, then finally decided to press her on something that was bothering him.

"What was Grace referring to, when she mentioned the rehab ward consult from the other day," he asked, staring out the window at the swirling snow.

"It was nothing," she said, frowning. "Grace is basically just a nurse like the rest of them, even if she is technically an O.T., they all seem to be in cahoots."

He kept staring out at the storm, "So there was some drama when you were there?"

She sighed, "Yes drama is the perfect way of putting it. Why they all seem so intent on pissing me off, is beyond me."

"Are you sure it's not you?" he said, flatly.

She looked over at him suddenly glaring fiercely.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"

"It means... are you sure the problem isn't literally all of the hospital staff, but maybe instead it's you, and the way you behave," he said, finally turning to meet her intense stare with alcohol-inspired boldness, simply not caring enough anymore to be intimidated by her.

"I don't think I want you hanging out with them anymore," she finally said, crossing her arms and looking away from him. "If Jeff refuses to see her for the cunt she is, then to hell with both of them."

He looked at her with pitiful disdain, tempting himself to confront her about her kiss with Jeff. He decided it wasn't even necessary.

"Jeff's a good friend," he simply said. "Probably my best friend right now. I like Grace too, she just has a different personality than you."

"I don't care," she said stubbornly.

"Then I don't care either, and I'm going to keep hanging out with them," he said defiantly.

She looked over and her eyes shone in affronted rage.

"Why are you taking their side?! I'm your FIANCE!"

"Yes Elaina. You're my fiance not my fucking mother."

She slapped him.

They stared at each other in hatred for a few seconds and then both turned to look out their windows. He glanced at the cab driver who was concentrating very intently on the road.

"It would be easier if you weren't such a fucking child," she muttered.

He let her have the last word and they rode home in silence.

When he laid down to go to sleep in the guest room the soft mattress and pillow reminded him of Carly. He didn't know what was going to happen. He didn't know how much of that night she would regret the next morning. Whether she would still want him, or pull away and cut him out of her life again. He felt like he did finally know what he wanted though. It wasn't Elaina. He had loved her, he knew for certain, but he wasn't sure if it had ever been for the right reasons. He had spent so much time and effort to build their life together, but now he saw it for the facade of a relationship that it was. He felt like he was ready to tear it all down for Carly. He would ruin it all in a heartbeat for her. She was worth it.

1...456789